Heartbroken Me

Love just renewed

*YOUR POV*

3 months later

I was on my way to the classroom where Kai oppa decided to help me with my question.

*I gonna surpise Kai oppa with the lunch i made at home, all i need to do is borrow the cooking room for a few minutes to heat it up....* I thought as i walk towards the cooking room where Mrs. Kim our cooking teacher spents most of her time at.

"Mrs. Kim may i borrow some cooking cutlery i want to hit up my lunch," i said and show her the lunch box.

"Okay sure... but please clean up after you are done," Mrs. Kim said and continue marking her paper work.

I quickly heat up the lunch and clean up the place then left the cooking room and headed to the classroom where me and Kai oppa will be doing our revision.

*I still left with 20 minutes, it should be more then enough for Kai oppa to finish his lunch,*I thought as i skipped happily to the classroom.

I open the door and i saw something that rip my whole heart apart, Kai was kissing on of the queenkas, that y Inna...

I drop the lunch that i made with love for Kai and tears fall unknowingly from my eyes. I can't even get mad as i am completely numb and i quickly ran away not caring about the mess i made and ran to the school garden.t

The sky start rumbling and soon grey clouds filled the sky then rain drop start to fall from the sky hitting me gently on my so skin.

I cried and cried non-stop and took out the poloriod that me and Kai oppa took together and looked at it.

*In this picture it looks like i'm still your love but i am not... you cheated on me...U broke the promise, you said you will be careful with my heart but you end up hurting me! All you said was lies!!* i thought as i got soaked under the rain.

"Is she prettier then me than me? What is it that i lack that she has?! Why do you want to hurt me??!" I yelled with all my anger and threw the photo into the grass patch.

"You are much better than her," Sehun said as he walked towards me with an umberalla and a towel in his hand

"Sehun, I ----" i said and was cut of by him.

Sehun just pulled me into his embrace and patted my back.

"The weather isn't right for you to stay outdoor, come let's go inside, somewhere where nobody can find us," he said and broke the hug and put the warm towel around me.

We went up to a room which the school doesn't use it.

"How did you got the keys to this room??" i asked and looked around.

The room had one piano and an area for dancing practice.

"My dad bought this school a few weeks ago so i have the power to do whatever i want," Sehun replied and took another towel and help me dry my hair.

Then the hurtful memories began to flash in my mind again and i start to cry.

"Don't cry, there isn't a reason to cry for such a heartless person," Sehun said and pull me into his embrace once again.

"He broke his promise...he lied to me from the start..." I said and sobs and tears soon soaked in Sehun's shirt.

He didn't push me away instead he bought me closer to his chest so i could lean on him like a pillow.

Just like this, i cried in the room for hours and Sehun was just there to comfort me and making me feel better.


*Sehun POV*

I was walking down the stairs when i saw _____ crying in the school garden by herself through the window and i heard her yelling

"Is she prettier than me??What is it that i lack that she has?! Why do you want to hurt me??"

I quickly took out an umberalla from my bag and a towel that i bought for gym today but didn't use it and walked towards _____

"You are much better than her," I said.

When ____ was about to tell me something, i don't know why, i just pull her into my embrace and comforted her.

"The weather isn't right for you to stay outdoor, come let's go inside, somewhere where nobody can find us," I said then broke the hug and put the towel around her.

We went to a room that isn't use for years but it became my room now since i want to have peace and quite in school sometime and some time awat from the fangirls.

______ asked me how did i got the key and i just told her the reason then help her dry her hair with another towel since i don't want her to fall sick._____ then started to cry again and i pity her but when i see her cry, i think it just make her looks more beautiful.

"Don't cry, there isn't a reason for you to cry for such heartless person," i said and pull her into my embrace to give her warm and comfort.

"He broke his promise...he lied to me from the start..." _____ said and her tears soon soaked my shirt but i didn't care.

All i care was about ____ and her broken heart. I pull her closer to me so she could cry out all her anger and sadness.

At this momnet for her sake i will let her lean on me like a pillow.

*______ doesn't deserve a person like you, Kai hyung... She derseve someone who is much better...* I thought to myself.

Just like this, I comforted _____ and her broken heart for hours as she cries in my embrace.


Hi guys!! Isn't Sehun sweet in this chapter?? I hope you enjoyed reding it ^^

Do comment and subscribe and upvote^^

XOXO

Do check out my other fanfics too~

I wanna thanks all my new subbies ~