Love Pain

Love just renewed

*YOUR POV*

“She is mine…”

“No she isn’t, let go of my shoulder now before something get worst, this is my last warning… Oh Sehun..,” Kai threaten Sehun and smirked at Sehun again.

“Hyung, just let her go, she is mine…” Sehun said still not letting go of Kai’s shoulders.

“NO she isn’t… she accepted my feelings for her, anyway you already rejected her when you are 13 years old so it is my turn. I can’t let you hurt her feelings again” Kai oppa said and pull me closer to him.

“Hyung, I won’t hurt her and I regret rejecting her feelings for me so just move aside and let me be with her,” Sehun said and reach out his hand and grab my arms pulling me away from Kai oppa.

Sehun, please let go of me….You hurt me once and I am not gonna let that happen again, I did accept  Kai oppa’s feeling for me since he sees my inner beauty not outer beauty but I am sure we could still be friends.” I said as I try to break free from Sehun’s grip. “

Sehun loosen his grip and I quickly ran into Kai oppa embrace.

“Sehun, You heard it from _____ already so why not just be friends instead…” Kai said and hugged me back.

“No…NO wouldn’t give up so easily , “ Sehun said and walked away … .

“Oppa, is Sehun oppa gonna be alright??” I asked as I break the hugged.

“He is gonna be fine , he just lost his mind at that point…”Kai oppa said and tapped my shoulders to reassure me.

*I hope he will be fine , I have never seen him like this before…Does he have a crush on me right now?? But why? All of a sudden??*  I thought as I walked home with Kai oppa by my side holding my hand.

“Bye _____ , see you on Monday and remember that there will be a quiz on Monday so prepare yourself for the test alright??” Kai oppa said and ruffled my hair and gentle kissed my on my forehead.

“Erm… yes oppa I will , bye see you on Monday…” I said and blushed madly.


*Sehun POV*

I was taking a short stroll in the park since I was studying for the upcoming test and needed to breathe in some fresh air. I was enjoying the greenery when suddenly I saw Kai hyung and _____ walking in the park, happily  chatting together. I don’t know what have gotten into me but I went up to Kai hyung and stopped him.

“She belongs with me, let her go now….” I told kai hyung and he just smirked.

“She is mine…” I said again.

“NO she isn’t… she accepted my feelings for her, anyway you already rejected her when you are 13 years old so it is my turn. I can’t let you hurt her feelings again” Kai hyung said and pull____ closer to him.

*I didn’t mean to reject and hurt her at that time….* I thought then confessed how I felt about _____ then pull _____ towards me by grabbing her arms.

“Sehun, please let go of me….You hurt me once and I am not gonna let that happen again, I did accept  Kai oppa’s feeling for me since he sees my inner beauty not outer beauty but I am sure we could still be friends.” _____ said and tried to released herself from my grips.

*I was so heart broken when I heard that… I see both her outer beauty and inner beauty.. But why can’t she see that?? Have I hurt her too much when we were 13 years old??*I thought then released ______ from my grip.

_____ then ran into Kai hyung  embrace which broke my heart too. Kai hyung told me something but I didn’t care.. All I care about was how I’m gonna win _____ heart back and said

“No…NO wouldn’t give up so easily ,” I said and walked away with a broken heart.

*I must win her heart back…* I thought as I walked back home.


 Hi my dear readers~ What do you think of this chapter?? I thought of the title based on Sehun's broken heart...

Do comment and subscribe!!

XOXO


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2UYcApzL_CtGN_zbrd28


I WANNA THANKS MY NEW SUBBIES :

  1. HunHaney

XOXO