13

Pouring Affection

Ara's heartbeat continued to pound like crazy as she was shifting left and right in her sleep, trying to handle the cold temperature due to the winter season, which will last until mid-March. Her hands tried to reach the blanket, even with her eyes closed and she did, covering half of her body with it. But somehow, her eyes were forced to open and her hands reached for a pillow, capturing it into a tight embrace.

Ara smelled the nice scent coming from the pillow – it was Alice's scent, meaning that the pillow was hers. But she knew Alice wouldn't mind her using her pillow. Even though Alice could be such a meanine at times, but she had a heart of gold, especially for her members.

Ara's doe eyes finally fluttered open after being uncomfortable and she stole a glance at her phone. There was a new message. She took her phone and unlocked it, her eyes scrolling to see who sent the text and it was Yoonjo, that read:

From: Ginger Yoonjo <3

Unnie, Lime, Yooyoung and I a.k.a. Maknae-Line are going back hooomeeee~ We bought a lot of stuff and you could choose to prepare for either lunch or dinner. And are Alice unnie and Nara unnie home yet? Aish, I wonder where have unnies been for the whole day. Anyway, stay safe in the dorm, unnie. Annyeong!

P.S. You don't have to reply this, you need a full rest, unnie. :)

A bright smile cracked onto Ara's lips and Ara leaned her head on the headboard, starting to play some games on her mobile phone, to distract her mind off things. Her mind suddenly reminded her of a question – 

Which photo made your heartbeat beat faster than adrenaline? Ara could feel time had stopped for awhile, inhaling the fresh air in the bedroom. She didn't know who was the girl she wanted to choose and she also didn't know if she was either lesbian or straight. So much confusion for goodness' sake.

Ara's eyes fluttered close again, re-playing the memories with Alice, Yoonjo and Lime in her mind.

Alice always bullies her on camera but she always takes care of her off camera.

Yoonjo always stays by her side through thick and thin, being her best friend.

Lime always helps her with everything, especially with music, her eternal passion.

That question got her again and after struggling with her thoughts, a bright smile curled onto her lips. Ara's eyes caught a glimpse of a blue pen and a piece of paper on a table next to her table. She took them and laid down on the bed, her back facing the ceiling before writing on the piece of paper immediately while humming a lovely tune.

Does this mean Ara has made her decision?


Word Count: 468 words

A/N: Finally, the 13th chapter has been posted and another question will get you again this time. This forced (for good, of course!) me to change the ending. But don't worry, everyone's going to be happy! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this update and can I ask you one more thing? Which couple do you like the most in this story – AraLice or AraJo? Why?

And oh no, this wouldn't determine the ending since it's already decided. I just want my beloved readers' opinions. Thanks a bunch, everyone. :)