Chapter 5

Without A Word - A.N. JELL - You're Beautiful

I look straight at a girl I had never met, but I hated her from the very first second. Her face was a pile of lies, eyes of a snake smiling like a spider in a deadly web. I hated this girl, and she hadn't spoken a word to me. I knew her name. She was so famous that even I couldn't have missed her.She looked at me too, frowned when she noticed how I was holding my brother's arm.

"Oppa, who is that?" Yoo He Yi asked, I decided to mess with her. It' just the kind of person I am.

"Yes, oppa, who is that?" I asked with a voice that was so sweet it could probably cause diabetes. I stared at her with the most evil look I had, and her eyes turned to flames.

"Hyo Rin, this is Yoo He Yi."

"I'm an actress," she added with a smile, as if the whole world should be aware of her presence.

"I have never heard of her," I lied. I rested my head to Tae Kyng's shoulder again, because I wanted him to play some more for me.

"How can you not know me? I am- And why are you holding oppa like that!"

"Oppa, why is she nagging?" I asked like a spoiled little brat. Tae Kyung tried to hide his amusement.

"She is my girlfriend," he then said. I almost fell off the chair, I stared at him in total disbelief.

"Your girlfriend? When did this happen? How come you didn't tell me? Don't you care about me at all, oppa?" I was sincerely shocked by this news. Nothing in his behavior had ever given me a single clue that he had even the slightest interest in someone. Why didn't he tell me?

"It's very recent," he said. He gave me look that made my body shake. He didn't love her. I could tell it from the way his voice sounded. If he didn't like her, then why was he pretending to? I looked back at her, and she was showing the most vicious smile. She did like him. Or his reputation, I didn't know that yet. But it was obvious that she was the one pushing the limits. She should know better than to mess with my brother.

"Oppa, who is this girl?" she asked again.

"He Yi, this is my sister. She is the most important person in my life." I grinned when I heard him say that, He Yi clenched her fists. But then she smiled.

"Yes, I know her. She is a very talented beginning actress. I didn't know she was your sister. You never talked to me about her."

"Maybe because he doesn't like talking to ignorant people about important things," I said. Her jaw dropped, Tae Kyung smiled softly. He really didn't like her.

"But you should go now, Yoo He Yi. We have to work." My voice sounded strict, and she recovered her confident pose.

"Yes, you are right, I might be a distraction to Oppa." 

"No, you might be a distraction to me. I don't like ugly people around." I waved her goodbye.

"Don't you have anything to say about that?" She yelled at my brother. Oh, I was sure he had things to say, but I don't think she wanted to hear that. He wouldn't be as nice as I had been.

"What can I say? Like I said, she is most important to me. She will blurt out her opinion anyway. Just try to ignore it if you don't like it." I kept on smiling, until the moment she turned around and slammed the door shut. I turned to Tae Kyung and hit his arm.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" 

"There was no opportunity yet. Like I said, it's very recent. You will have to get used to her." Why did he keep on playing this game? He should know I see right through his acting. Maybe the other members didn't know it was fake. Because I was sure it was fake!

"I don't like her. She's such a fake," I mumbled, "Korea's fairy. Puh. Fake fairy." Tae Kyung's eyes told me to shut up, I pouted.

"Didn't you say I was more important?"

"Yes, but don't make me choose. I won't forgive you." There was a story behind this. I needed to know what was going on. 

Right now.