Chapter 4

Without A Word - A.N. JELL - You're Beautiful

I stepped out of the car, not granting the guards at the studio even one glance. They had insulted me last time, and I would not let them forget. The fangirls were shouting, but I had no time to give then anything besides a smile. Tae-Kyung was waiting for me, and I wouldn't want to waste a minute if I could spent it with him. I walked up the stairs, and when I entered the studio, I saw only Go Mi-Nam sitting there.

"Good morning, Mi-Namssi," I said politely. He jumped up, then bowed smiled at me. He was so different from every guy I knew. He seemed very... gentle, sensitive. Nothing like other guys.

"Good morning, Hyo-Rinssi," he said. Even his voice was soft and warm. His hands were resting on the piano, and I smiled.

"Do you play?" I asked. Mi-Nam. He nodded. He looked at me, frightened, when I sat next to him on the chair.

"Play something for me. Please." He didn't say anything, but from his reaction I could tell he didn't want to refuse. His fingers hovered over the keys for a few seconds. Then the music started to play, and I had to say he was a very good musician. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sound. It made me feel like a little girl again. I can't even remember how many times I sat next to my brother, looking at his fingers in astonishment. His music was one of the few things that went straight to my heart. 

Suddenly the music stopped, and my eyes opened up just as sudden. Go Mi-Nam was staring at the door, where the other members of ANJELL had appeared, including my brother. He was looking at him with an angry eye, and I knew how terrifying that could be. I smiled and ignored his glares, like I always did.

"Oppa! You are a little late. Go Mi-Nam was playing some music for me," I said happily. Jeremy gave me a wink, Shin-Woo just smiled. He seemed very calm to me, the smart, silent type. Very likeable. 

"Go Mi-Nam should be doing other things," Tae-Kyung said. I rolled my eyes, got up to give him a hug. I was the only person that was allowed to touch him. He quickly kissed my hair, then shooed Mi-Nam away from the piano.

"Have you listened to the song?"

"How could I not have. An apprentice knows her teacher," I said in a monotone way. He nodded, he softly touched the white keys. I sat next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Mi-Nam-ah is a very good pianist too," I said. Tae-Kyung didn't really respond, but he smirked.

"That's why he was chosen to join ANJELL. I don't allow talentless people around. You know that."

"Oppa!" I jumped up, hearing that voice, obviously calling out for my big brother. And whoever that person was, she'd better go hiding. I was the only one calling my oppa Oppa, and I won't tolerate anyone entering that comfort zone. 

I'm not going to share.