Chapter 9

Love hurts

Jimin and Mi kan laughed together, Jimin looked at her and saw her cute eye smile again as she laughed. he frowned and got off of her quick "sorry"he said, "its okay, now...you still want your ice cream? i'll buy you some tomorrow if you want?"said Mi kan, "sure"said Jimin, Mi kan got off from the floor and dusted herself. Mi kan walked away, Jimin looked at her as she left the kitchen and sighed "What am i doing?!"said Jimin. He got up and looked in her pantry, he saw some chips, "She won't mind if i just take some"said Jimin. He reached in the bag and got a handful and walked out happily. He walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs to see where she was, he walked in her room and saw her putting her shoes on. "What are you doing?"asked Jimin "You want some ice cream right?"said Mi kan. Jimin scratched his head, he shook his head "I'm covered, i got these chips here see?"said Jimin. He held up his hands, some chips fell on her carpet, "Oh i'm sorry. I'll clean it up"said Jimin. Mi kan laughed and walked towards the chips and picked the up, she threw the crumbs in her trash. "Its done"said Mi kan. Jimin ate the rest of his chips "I was gonna do that"said Jimin, "I'm sure you were"said Mi kan. She went to her bed and sat down. Jimin sat on her rolling chair and twirled in circles, he smiled as he spun, "Your really awkward i've never met anyone quite like you"said Mi kan, "What? Handsome. Good looking. Awesome. Beyond all measures of cool. I know its hard to come across someone like me"said Jimin. Mi kan chuckled "No. Your different then the guys i've meet"said Mi kan. Jimin stopped spinning and looked at her, he smiled "So i'm not handsome. Good looking. Awesome. Beyond all measures of cool?"said Jimin. Mi kan laid back on her bed and sighed, "But at te same time your hard to talk to"said Mi kan. Jimin laughed, "I'm sorry. But since were confessing, the same goes for you. I've never met a girl quite like you. Well i did once but...That was awhile ago"said Jimin. Mi kan's eyes filled with curiousity. She sat up, "Who is she?"said Mi kan, "What? Now you wanna know my background?"said Jimin. Mi kan held her hands up "You don't have to tell me"said Mi kan "I'm not! Thats my business"said Jimin. "You don't have to get mad about it"said Mi kan, Jimin sighed "Sorry. It was hard thats all"said Jimin, Mi kan smiled "Its fine. Don't blow your top though, its not easy baby sitting you"said Mi kan, Jimin glarred at her, he got up and walked towards her, "You think your baby sitting ME?"said Jimin, Mi kan backed up on her bed a bit. Jimin climbed on her bed and sat in front of her, "Hmm?"said Jimin, "This is getting awkward"said Mi kan. Jimin chuckled and shook his head, "No. Awkward isn't this. Awkward is this"said Jimin. He grabbed her hands and pinned them on the bed and climbed on top of her, she tried to move but he held her down. Jimin starred at her "Awkward...Huh?"said Jimin. He started to lean down, getting closer and closer to her lips. He closed his eyes and was about to touch her lips. Mi kan lifted her knee and Jimin's eyes popped open, he jumped off her and laid on the bed "You kicked my manhood!"said Jimin. Mi kan tried to not to laugh, he was squriming on her bed and trying to bring the pain down. He stayed still and whimpered "Ow. Ow, yeah that hurt. I'm gonna get you for this Mi kan. Your going down"said Jimin. He looked at her, she was digging through her closet. He got up and saw her looking in a box. He raised his eyesbrow, "Mi kan. Hey whatcha doing?"said Jimin. She turned around and brought out a bat, Jimin jumped back, she walked towards him, "See this?"said Mi kan. Jimin nodded. She swung and put a dent in her bed post, "Whats wrong with you"said Jimin. Hr felt the dent and swallowed, "That'll be your head if you do that ever again"said Mi kan. It took Jimin a bit for him to process that she was shocked from what just happened, "Oh. I wasn't gonna kiss you. I was teasing. Sorry. Don't dent my head"said Jimin, he covered his head. Mi kan sighed and threw her bat in the closet. She nodded "Okay, i'm sorry then. About your manhood"said Mi kan, she snickered, Jimin chuckled, "You think its funny? Well for doing that you owe me ice cream again! Lets go get some now!"said Jimin. Mi kan sighed, she nodded and got her wallet and put it in her back pocket, "Why don't you carry a purse like normal women"said Jimin "Are you judging me?"said Mi kan, "No. Sorry, lets go to ice cream"said Jimin. He grabbed her wirst and they both head downstairs. -----wow this one took 4EVER sorry about that, things have been crazy, i almost forgot about this story ^-^ my bad. I'll be back with the next chapter ;) thanks for reading!