Chapter 7

Love hurts
The man reached for Mi kan, Jimin grabbed his wrist and twisted it. The man moved back, he rubbed his wrist ""said the guy Jimin smirked, the guys spread out and started to go after Jimin, one of the guys threw a punch to Jimin, Jimin moved to the right and used his elbow and hit the joint on his elbow, it caused it to crack and the guy yelled out in pain, Jimin kicked him in the stomach and he flew back, at the same time another guy came and grabbed Jimin's arms and held them to his back, Mi kan came behind the man quickly used a roundhouse kick, it hit him in the ear causing the guy to fall to the ground and press his hand against his ear, his ear ringed, Jimin saw some guy throw a punch at Mi kan, Jimin hugged Mi kan and they both bent backwards Jimin used his free hand to hold them up, the punch missed them, Mi kan grabbed the guy's hand quickly got up, Jimin got to his feet quickly, Mi kan twist his arm and kicked his back, he ran into a brick wall that was nearby. Jimin saw a punch that came from behind, he ducked and uppercut him. The last guy brought out a knife "...Mi kan this is where it stops"said Jimin "Shut up and fight Jimin"said Mi kan Jimin looked at Mi kan and grinned, the man ran towards them and swung the knife, Mi kan and Jimin dodged the knife, he swung his knife, Mi kan grabbed ahold of his wrist and Jimin kicked him in the face. The guy flew back and Mi kan yanked the knife out of his hands, she laughed "Why are you laughing"said Jimin he dusted himself, Mi kan held up the knife "He was holding it wrong, your supposed to hold it like this"said Mi kan she held the knife sideways and laughed, Jimin laughed, he held out his hand, Mi kan handed the knife to him. He put it back in the pocket and put the knife in his pocket, Jimin smiled and looked around "You can fight?"said Jimin "Theres alot of things you don't know about me"said Mi kan she walked forward, Jimin followed her, when they got to her house, Jimin followed her inside her room and sat down on her bed "What time does your dad come home?"said Jimin "In...2 hours"said Mi kan "Mi kan...I know i said this already but...Does your dad beat you"said Jimin Mi kan sighed and looked at Jimin "...He hits me...But he doesn't beat me, he gets drunk because of the incident, when hes not drunk, hes fun to be around, we actually talk and joke around"said Mi kan "You think he'd like me?"said Jimin He laid back on her bed "I've only known you for a couple of days and you already treat me like your my boyfriend"said Mi kan "How?!"said Jimin "You think you dad will approve of me"mocked Mi kan in a deep voice "I don't sound like that"said Jimin "I don't sound like that"mocked Mi kan in the same voice "Mi kan!"said Jimin "Mi kan"mocked Mi kan in the same voice Jimin started to tickle her, she slapped his hads but Jimin kept tickling "Okay okay i give you win! I'll stop"said Mi kan starting to cry because of the laughter Jimin stopped and laid back "Hmmm will my dad approve of you...As a friend...Maybe"said Mi kan Mi kan yawned "Tired already??"said Jimin "Yeah, i get tired when i'm around boring company"said Mi kan "Boring?!! I'm boring"said Jimin "Yeah, you are"said Mi kan she laid down and turned around, Jimin crept up behind her and was going to tickle her but Mi kan slapped his face "Ow! That hurt"said Jimin "Thats what you get for creeping up on me"said Mi kan Jimin rubbed his face and looked at her, he grinned and kicked her off the bed, Mi kan fell to the floor "Jimin!"said Mi kan she got up and sat on her bed, Jimin laid down and folded his hands on his chest, Mi kan sat close to him. Jimin heard her coming, he sat up and held onto the bed post "Your not kicking me off"said Jimin "I know i wasn't gonna kick you off"said Mi kan she started to lean towards him.....