Chapter 11

Love hurts
"Mi kan keep up please"said Jimin. They walked past a clothing store, she had stopped to look at the display window. Jimin walked over to her and followed her gaze, she was starring at a leather jacket. Jimin chuckled "You like leather jackets?"asked Jimin "No"said Mi kan immediately. She walked ahead. Jimin looked at the jacket and stuffed his hands in his pocket. He caught up to her, "So. When we get there you can sleep on my bed. I'll sleep on the couch"said Jimin "Who said i'm sleeping?"said Mi kan "I do"said Jimin "I don't wanna sleep though, i'm not tired at all"said Mi kan "Yeah you say that now but later when we get there you'll be tired"said Jimin. Mi kan shurgged and they continued to walk. They approached the dorm and walked in "Jimin! Where the-" Jungkook stopped and smiled "Ah! Whats up"said Jungkook "Nothing, you?"said Mi kan "Uh nothing much, you seen Jimin?"said Jungkook. Mi kan looked over her shoulder, Jimin walked behind her and smiled "Jimin! I was looking for you"said Jungkook "Why? Whats up?"said Jimin "I need help on my dance coordination. J-Hope or Jin won't help me"said Jungkook "And Suga, V, and Rap Monster?"said Jimin. Jungkook stayed quiet, he paced and smiled "Suga and V are out and Rap Monster Hyung is sleeping"said Jungkook "Took you that long to say that?"said Jimin "Yeah! So what do you say?"said Jungkook. Jimin nodded, Jungkook jumped up and walked away, Mi kan looked at Jimin "I wanna watch you dance"said Mi kan "Why so you can watch me move?"said Jimin. Mi kan raised her eyebrow "No. If i'm lucky you'll trip"said Mi kan "Damn. Your cruel"said Jimin. Mi kan smiled she looked around and sat on the couch, Jimin crossed his arms "If your gonna come with me to the dance room you better behave yourself"said Jimin. Mi kan nodded, Jimin walked to his room and got some sweats and a tank top and changed into them. Jungkook wore shorts and a baggy t-shirt. He smiled and grabbed his gym bag "We'll practice for awhile right?"said Jungkook "How long kookie?"said Jimin "2 hours! At least."said Jungkook "2 hours? Fine. Mi kan's coming to so behave"said Jimin "Shes coming?! Why?"said Jungkook "She wants to see me fall"said Jimin. Jungkook laughed "She hates you"said Jungkook "Yeah. I know"said Jimin. Jungkook walked out and went to the living room "Mi kan! Are you dancing to?"said Jungkook. Mi kan burst in laughter "No"said Mi kan. Jungkook smiled "You might. We'll see about that okay?"said Jungkook. Mi kan nodded, "I'll let Rap monster know where were going"said Jimin. He walked towards Rap monster's room and peeked inside. He was sitting up in his bed on his laptop "Yo!"said Rap monster "Me, Kookie, and Mi kan are going to the dance room "For sure...WAIT! WHAT?!"said Rap monster, he got up and ran to the door, he peeked outside and saw Mi kan. He stood back "Whats she doing here? Not that i have a problem but...Still"said Rap Monster "Shes sleeping over. I have my reasons why okay"said Jimin. Rap Monster sighed and nodded, he fixed the hat he was wearing and walked back to his bed "When are you coming back?"saidRap Monster "In 2 hours"said Jimin "Okay. Make sure you shower while your over there. I don't want you smelling like sweat when you come back"said Rap Monster "Mi kans gonna be there!"said Jimin "Tell her to wait in the dance room"said Rap Monster. Jimin nodded and walked out. He walked up to Jungkook and Mi kan, they were playing a game on Mi kan's phone. Temple Run. "Aw! Not fair! Okay try again"said Jungkook "You try, here"said Mi kan. She handed her phone to him, he started to play Temple Run, whenever Jungkook was close to losing they both jumped up, Jimin chuckled at how childish Mi kan was acting "Lets go children"said Jimin. Jungkook and Mi kan looked up at Jimin and stood up at the same time, they both walked out. Staying close to each other, Mi kan watched him play. Jimin sighed and carried his gymbag as they head to the dance room.