Chapter 6

Love hurts
Jimin pulled her back to the skating rink, he sat her down and took off her shoes and returned them, he returned his already, "Mi kan...You shouldn't be around him..Hes bad news"said Jimin "Why do you care all of sudden"said Mi kan "Uh...lets go to the cafe"said Jimin he helped Mi kan up, they walked to the coffee shop, Jimin ordered the same thing he ordered when they first met. He drank his coffee and watched her drink hers "What"said Mi kan she turned around "Your so wierd"said Jimin "How"said Mi kan "You just are, i can't think right with you here"said Jimin "Gee thanks, this is so good!"said Mi kan she drank her coffee with delight, Jimin wanted to try it "Let me get some of your coffee"said Jimin "No...Weirdo"said Mi kan "I'm not the weirdo, now come on sharing is caring"said Jimin "....Fine"said Mi kan she handed her cup to him, Jimin opened the lid and drank some, he put it down immediatly " its hot!"said Jimin Mi kan laughed she looked at him innocently "Forgot to tell you"said Mi kan Jimin laughed and smiled at her as he saw her adorable eye smile, he had a quick flashback of his ex girlfriend, he frowned and stood up then made his way outside in the snow, Mi kan followed him "Jimin are you okay"said Mi kan Jimin turned around quickly and starred at her, Mi kan saw his eyes, they were foggy "Jimin...Are you...Gonna cry"said Mi kan "No! I'm tuff i don't cry"said Jimin he looked away, Jimin sighed "Come on, i should take you home"said Jimin he saw Mi kan brought his coffee, Mi kan gave it to him. Jimin took it and smiled, he messed with her hair "Stop being nice, it annoys me"said Jimin Mi kan smiled "I can walk myself, bye"said Mi kan she walked away, Jimin shook his head and ran next to her "Your crazy if you think i'm gonna let you walk ALONE in this weather"said Jimin "Why do you care?"said Mi kan "Uh...You might get or something then i'll be responsible for it"said Jimin "Haha okay"said Mi kan Jimin walked with her. On there way to her house, there was a group of guys who walked close to Jimin, Jimin looked at them and started to walk faster, he grabbed Mi kan's wrist and pulled her close to him "Hey man...Is tat your girl"said a guy "No, now bug off"said Jimin "Thats not his girl...Looks like he likes her"said another guy Jimin began to get frustrated "Get lost"said Jimin "Oh, looks like hes got a temper"said one of the guys they walked in front of Jimin and Mi kan, Jimin stopped and stood in front of Mi kan. Mi kan looked around, they stood back to back "Mi kan, if they do anything...Run"whispered Jimin "If you think i'll run your crazy, if these s do anything i'll kick there "said Mi kan "We got a fighter"said a guy he started to reach towards Mi kan....