Chapter 5

Love hurts
Jimin lead her to the ice skating rink, he got her skates and himself skates, Mi kan had trouble standing "I don't like this Jimin"said Mi kan "Just be quiet and skate"said Jimin "Your so mean"said Mi kan "Fine i'll help you to the ice"said Jimin he held her shoulders and guided her, when they got on the ice, Mi kan stood up straight. She moved around "That was easy"said Mi kan "Can you skate"said Jimin "Uh"said Mi kan "Here come to me"said Jimin he skate ahead and held out his arms, Mi kan skated towards him, she wouldn't stop "Mi kan...MI KAN STOP!!"said Jimin she bumped into him and they both slid on the ground "Sorry"said Mi kan "No worries, your a beginner"said Jimin Mi kan sat up, she stood up slowly and started to skate, Jimin sat up. He watched her skate, he smiled. Jimin saw that guy that was flirting with her, he went up to her. Jimin frowned and stood up, Mi kan bumped into him "Wow, hold on there"said the guy "Oh...Its you"said Mi kan "Yeah, what are you doing here"said the guy "Uh...I..."said Mi kan Jimin came behind her and grabbed her wrist and pulled her away "I don't want you talking to him"said Jimin "What?"said Mi kan "don't talk to him"said Jimin "Why"said Mi kan "I have a bad feeling about him"said Jimin Jimin felt someone grab his arm they twirled him around "Hey man not you again"said the guy Jimin sighed and again towered over him "I-I'm not s-scared of you"said the guy "Are you sure"said Jimin "M-Mi kan, lets go"said the guy he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, Jimin grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him "Not so fast, shes out here with me"said Jimin "Uh"said Mi kan "Shes gonna spend time with me"said the guy "Do you wanna start this"said Jimin the guys grabbed Mi kan and pulled her towards him and ran off with her, Jimin was shocked by what just happened, Jimin started to skate towards him, the guy got to the end of the ice rink and got off the ice, he took off the razors, he picked Mi kan up and sat her down and took hers off, he grabbed her hand and started to walk off "Wait we need to return theses"said Mi kan "We'll do it later"said the guy he walked off with her, Mi kan looked back, she didn't see Jimin. The guy stopped and told Mi kan to sit on a bench, Mi kan sat down "Mi kan...Why are you with that guy"said the guy "Uh...I...Don't remeber you"said Mi kan "You don't....I'm Kang, your childhood friend, i know you don't remember me but we go back"said Kang "Kang"said Mi kan "Why are you with that guy"said Kang "Hes...My friend"said Mi kan "Hes..Not your...Boyfriend?"said Kang "No, hes far from that"said Mi kan "Really...Oh i thought he was your boyfriend, cause he stuck up for you and everything"said Kang "No, hes not my boyfriend"said Mi kan "Mi kan"said Jimin Mi kan looked, Jimin was standing near them, Kang stood up and stood in front of Mi kan "Get back"said Kang "Who the hell are you"said Jimin "Her childhood friend"said Kang "Can i get a name"said Jimin "Kang"said Kang "Kang? Well Kang, get lost"said Jimin "Shes gonna spend time with me"said Kang "No shes not because i need to show her the other spots that shes never been to because she so boring"said Jimin "Hey"said Mi kan Jimin walked up to Mi kan and pulled her towards him, he stood in front of her, Jimin turned to Mi kan "Lets go"said Jimin Jimin dragged her away, Mi kan waved to Kang, Kang stood there in shock....