Memories (no more

Just you and I

~Little flashback~

-J-Jay... are you okay? – she didn’t answer – Jay? – No reply – Jay!! Oh, come on!! What’s happening?! – She was absent. He shook her a little to see if she responded in some way, but she didn’t, instead, she went to the floor with her hands on her ears, her eyes hardly shut and she started to cry uncontrollably – .

Someone came then.

~End of flashback~

 

-Is everything okay? – That person asked.

-Please come! – Chanyeol answered. That person managed to walk to them (since the lights were off) and finally arrived – Please, take care of her until I come back.

-Sure – the boy answered (they couldn’t see each other really well, but Chanyeol guessed it was a boy for his voice and his slightly visible height).

Chanyeol started running as fast as he could through the darkness. His eyes hadn’t got used to that darkness, just the moonlight that came in by the corridor windows helped a bit, but not much. He decided to go to the teacher’s room again to see if there was someone who could help him but unexpectedly, as he was making his way to the teacher’s room, he passed in front of a little room which had the lights on.

-Wait... light? No way... – He went back to that room and read the sign that was hanged on the door “engine room”. Just then, he realized that he was getting hot there, he touched the door and – Damn! It must be on fire! – He didn’t know what to do, it was the dinner time and there wasn’t hardly anybody in the corridors, just then, a teacher passed by and he chased after him. He explained him that the engine room was in fire, so both of them ran in opposite directions looking for an extinguisher.

Meanwhile...

 

~Little flashback~

-Is everything okay? – That person asked.

-Please come! – Chanyeol answered. That person managed to walk to them (since the lights were off) and finally arrived – Please, take care of her until I come back.

-Sure – the boy answered (they couldn’t see each other really well, but Chanyeol guessed it was a boy for his voice and his slightly visible height).

~End of flashback~

 

-Stop it! – Jay started to scream, still on the floor, crying and with her hands on her ears – Stop those noises!

-Jay, there are no noises. It’s okay, everything’s gonna be okay, I’m here with you – The boy said while hugging Jay – Just forget it, forget that accident.

 

~Jay’s PoV~

~Flashback~

.... we’re passing through a turbulence area, please, get your seatbelts fastened, ...

-Mom, this is moving too much – I look at her.

-It’s okay babe. Everything will be fine – She looks at me with worried eyes.

But then... *Lights go off and a weird noise starts to be heard*, everybody starts to get panicked.

-This is not gonna last much, right? – I say, referring to the airplane.

-Don’t worry babe, we’re gonna pass the turbulence area soon – She says and hugs me.

Just then I start to feel a big pressure on my chest. Mom holds my hand really tight. I cannot breathe, my eyes weight too much, people shouting and shouting unable to fix the situation that’s gonna end up with their lifes. I lose my conscience.

 

-Here! Try t... if sh.. alive – What did they just say? I try to open my eyes but they’re heavy. What happens? I don’t feel my legs, nor my arms too so I do a big effort and try to open my eyes. “Auch! Too much light...” I think.

-Wh..re ... i? – I manage to say something.

-She’s a..ve!!

-Mom? – Is it her?.. no, i don’t think so.

-She’s alive? – Somebody says

-Yeah but... – The other voice. None of them are from mom. I finally open my eyes to see where does that voice come from – Can you hear me? – It’s a man, a doctor maybe, and behind him there’s the blue sky... so.. I’m lying on the floor?

-Where....? Wher-e-re am I-I-I..? – I try to stand up but – Argh! It hurts!

-Don’t wake up, we’ll carry you – He says. Then I realize that I’m on a gurney.

-Where’s my mom? – I start to panick. Tears run down my cheeks.

-Don’t worry. You’ll be safe and sound – He says.

-But where’s my mom? And what about my dad and my brother?

Just then, I look to my right. There are a few more doctors lifting somebody up. But.. what’s that on his/her wrist? Is that..

-No way... – They finally lift the body up and I can see her pale face and long hair – MOM?!

~End of flashback~

 

-Don’t take her away... please!!

Jay, everything’s okay now. You’re safe with me – A voice said.

“Who’s that? That’s not Chanyeol’s voice, but I’ve already heard it before, it’s so familiar” – I thought.

-Look at me Jay– That voice said. I slightly open my eyes. He’s in front of me, that boy, Zelo – I’m here, don’t cry.

Wait...

-How do you know my name? – I ask.

-I see you have already forgotten me. Well, it’s been 9 years – He says.

-9 years from what? – What is he talking about?

-When I left the country with my parents.

 

~Flashback~

-I’m gonna leave in a week Jay – A little boy says.

-You’re going on hollidays? – I ask.

-I’m leaving forever Jay... my parents and I need to move because of my parents jobs.

-But you’ll come back right? – I say sadly.

-This is probably the last time that we talk in many years– He says

-What? – I start to cry – Junhong-ah!!! You can’t leave me like this. You are like my brother, my best friend. I don’t have anyone besides of you – I say desperately.

-I’m here, don’t cry. We’ll see each other in a future. I promise that as soon as I grow up tall and strong, I’ll come back and find you! – He says and hugs me.

~End of flashback~

 

-Junhong?! – I say as tears fall down again. I jump on him to hold him tight and we both fall on the floor due to our bad position – I missed you!! I had a hard time you know?! – I get out from him and let him breathe a little bit – I needed you.

-I know what happened to you... my parents told me. Sorry for not being there – He says.

-How did they know? – I ask, curious.

-I don’t know... bussiness stuff I guess? –He said

-But you were out of the country... anyway, you know... I lost a part of my memory – I explained him.

-Nevermind, the fact is that I finally found you – He says cutely – And about your memory, I’ll help you remember all our good and bad moments – He smiles brightly.

~End of Jay’s PoV~

 

~Author’s PoV~

As Jay was recovering, Chanyeol in another part of the high school had managed to extinguish the fire together with other workers from the building and they fixed the lights too. He went back to his and Jay’s room.

“I think it’s time to do the first step! I had enough having to leave her a while ago. I don’t wanna lose her” He thought. Just then, when he turned the corner:

-Junhong?! I missed you! I had a hard time you know?! I needed you...

“What...?!” He felt as if his heart had just reduced to anything. She was holding him, on the floor?!

 He left and went to the cafeteria to eat something but he couldn’t eat a thing. An hour passed. What he had just seen was unavoidable, so he would just go back to the room and make as if he hadn’t seen a thing. He took the food that he didn’t even touch wrapped in foil and went back to his room.  

 

~IN THE ROOM~

-You’re back? – Jay said smiling. She was sitting in the bed. Her smile, brighter than ever, it burned him inside.

- Of course! I needed to know if you were safe or not – He said.

-After more than two hours? What took so long? – She asked.

-There was a fire in an engine room, that’s why the light went off – He explained.

-What about that food? – She pointed to the food that Chanyeol was taking out of his bag.

-I just passed by the cafeteria. The engine room and the cafeteria were so close, so I took it for you – He said coldly.

-Ah... thank you – She smiled again. It hurt him again – Can I eat?

-Yeah – He said. She ate – So... how did you recover? – He asked.

-I don’t know... I just woke up and ... I don’t know, I don’t remember – She said.

-Oh I see... so, did that boy leave you there? – Chanyeol asked.

-No, when I woke up he was still there, but he left soon – She answered while standing up from the bed and going next to Chanyeol to take something to eat – Why do you ask all this? And why do you talk to me like that? – She said worried.

-And why do you lie to me? – He answered asking again.

-What? – She said.

-I saw you, both of you, and I see that you “know” him... really well – He answered.

-You saw it? – She said surprised – But... it didn’t happen anything, he’s just an old friend.

-Yeah sure – He replied – Friend – And he turned his face avoiding her sight.

-Look, that’s the true, he was my best friend when we were younger, it’s just that, and if it wasn’t, it would be none of your busyness – She said – But why do you care that much about him?

Chanyeol turned facing her and pushed her on the wall.

-I don’t care about him! – He said retaining her against the wall. With a hand on the wall and the other one in her waist, he suddenly approached his face to Jay’s face leaving a distance of 5cm between them, he deeply looked at her and whispered – I just care about you.

She could feel his breath on her lips. Now the only thing he wished to have, it was him. She grabbed his neck and his hair tightly but she didn’t have to use any force, he had cut the distance between them, letting his lips fall onto hers strongly.

He took her by her waist with both hands and slowly slid them lower down. She slid her hand from his neck to his back and he lifted her up while kissing her passionately.

She making pauses between their kisses, and every time he’d try to catch her again, she would slide her tongue all along his lips and then his lower down one. That made him go crazy and hold her tightly, so tight that they could feel each other’s parts which drove them more and more out of control.

He turned to the bed and placed her on it. He went on top of her kissing her deeply. She got a bit scared and he noticed it.

-What happens? – He asked looking at her.

-I don’t want it... not now – She answered.

-Don’t worry – He kissed her – I don’t have that thing in mind. I wouldn’t hurt you like that – He kissed her forehead – I love you.

-Oh... Chanyeol-ah... I love you too – He went down again and kissed her lips and made his way down to her neck, which made her feel like losing her conscience.

 

They kept consuming themselves until they got too tired and fell asleep.


 

So, today's chapter is a long one (i think)... I have been out for so many time so I wanted to give you a long chapter... it's nothing from the other world, and the end of this chapter.. well, it doesn't leave you with suspense or nothing.. so I think it's nothing special TT^TT sorry... :'( but.. you know.. if you liked it and you wanna know the rest of the story , subscribe, like, COMMENT, vote,... (BUT THAT'S UP TO YOU) 

The only think that I ask for is the COMMENTS, cuz that would help me keep writing the story.

Anyway, even if YOU ALL are silent readers xD I love ya'll for at least reading my story and enjoying it (if you do... :S)

And down here I will leave you some gifs of one of my favorite movies EVER:

"Spirited away" from one of the best animators EVER, Hayao Miyazaki.

C'mon, they're all extremely cute :3 hehehe

Also.. I will spam you (sorry) with a lil' link down here :3 cuz you know.. I have a kpop cover dance duo (yeah, duo) and idk, just wanted to put the link... I just put it and (again) IT'S UP TO YOU IF YOU LOOK AT IT OR NOT HAHA

Sooo... here it is :3 -----> https://www.facebook.com/officialNOISY

 

LOVE YA'LL!!! ^^ See you soon!! :D

사랑해요!!