New experiences, new points of view

Just you and I

~In the last chapter~

-Thank you Chanyeol – I smiled to him. He turned his face to the pillow. I could see him smiling too. I went inside the bed too.

I could feel him next to me, breathing. I moved to the edge of the bed. He occupied more space, he was now too close. I was starting to get nervous. My heart was starting to accelerate and so was my breathing. I turned back facing him to place him a bit further and...

 

 

*chu~* They touched. My innocent lips... touched his! I moved back not realizing that there wasn’t anything else that could hold me anymore and I felt to the floor. My head hit a little nightstand next to the bed. That really hurt, and sounded a bit.

With my right hand on the spot of my aching head, I raised myself a bit to see if that little giant was still sleeping.

-Wheew... he’s still sleeping – I whispered. I felt relieved.  What did this boy take to sleep that fast? Maybe sedative for elephants?

I could see his eyes peacefully closed. He was so cute sleeping. What an angel. I stayed the next 20 minutes looking at his face. Those angelic eyes. That perfect mouth, now semi-opened. That soft hair falling down (It seemed to be soft, I didn’t touch it, that would’ve been... weird). Then I suddenly felt something wet dripping from my mouth, then I realized I was looking at him with my mouth opened, with a really stupid face, my arms crossed on the bed and my head placed on them. Well, THAT was weird. What was happening to me? I was being stupid. I shook my head, stood up and went back to bed, being careful not to touch him and wake him up. I lay in the bed. Then he suddenly moved. I thought he was turning to his right side (giving his back to me), but the next thing I felt was his hand slowly hugging me from my back. They were now in my stomach, hugging me strongly. I could feel my back touching his warm chest, and his legs touching the back of mine. My eyes were now wide opened. What was he doing?! I turned my head to face him, now being careful not to let our lips meet again... (MY INNOCENT LIPS! WHY?!).

I looked at him. He was totally sleeping!

Did he have the habit of hugging things while sleeping? Or was he just pretending to be asleep?

-*So annoying, how will I be able to sleep now?!*- I thought.

-Aish!! – I just pushed him to the other side of the bed. I couldn’t resist that anymore. I had been hugged by him! Bad thoughts were passing through my mind now.

-*Finally* - I thought. I fell asleep.

~End of Jay’s PoV~

 

~Next morning~

*A loud alarm sounds all over the building*

-Ah!! What the hell!! What’s happening? Is the building on fire? – Jay screamed.

-Babo... it’s the waking up alarm. I see you didn’t pay much attention to the speech. Were you distracted looking at me again? – He said, with an evil smile on his face while studying every bit of Jay’s waking up face.

-Oh, shut up! You are the one who is stuck to me all day long –She said while rubbing her eyes – Well... all night long –And she glared at him.

-You are the one who kissed me first –He said half protesting half satisfied.

-What?! You were awake?! –She instantly blushed, her face was burning –That was a mistake! I didn’t mean to –She said annoyed.

-Yeah, and that’s why you kept staring at me with that stupid face –He said while smiling naughtily.

-I wasn’t staring at you! I was... wait. Then when I went back to sleep, you hugged me... consciously? Oh my god... what a ert!! – She screamed. A part of her felt happy, but another part of her thought that he was just a bad boy who was playing with her.

-What? No! I-I-I fell asleep while you were staring at me like a stalker! I totally closed my eyes cuz I didn’t want to see your silly-in-love face – Chanyeol excused himself.

-Aish! –She cursed – It has just been a day, but I already hate you! You ert! I’m gonna be late the first day. I’m leaving –She said sharply.

 

Jay told him to turn his face because she was going to get dressed. He didn’t oppose any resistance. She got dressed up with the uniform that they (each student) received, and left the room as fast as she could rushing to the class she was assigned to, but as she was on her way...

*CRUSH*

Again... “Why me? And why her?” She thought.

-Geez... that stupid girl again! –Hyosung cursed. Her “friends” (“slaves”) helped her stand up again. Hyosung was the typical popular but rude girl who had her own “army” formed by 3 other girls who would do whatever she asked for at the moment.

Jay also stood up

-What do you think that you are doing? –Hyosung screamed.

-It was just a mistake, I’m sorry – Jay apologized.

-You better be sorry –Hyosung said.

 

~Jay’s PoV~

-You better be sorry –Said that b*tch, but I didn’t want to have more problems. So I just bowed my head and waited for her to go away, but things didn’t happen as I expected.

Then, the next thing that I felt was a big amount of eyes looking at the scene that was in front of them: Hyosung handing one of her friend’s coffee to throw it to me. I didn’t know what was happening so I just raised my head up a bit to look at her but my sight was blocked by someone’s back.

-What are you doing?! You shouldn’t have interfered my shoot. This is none of your business –Hyosung said. But I couldn’t see anything. I walked to face that boy and...

-Just shut up and stop acting as if you were the queen of the world – It was him.

-Chanyeol... what are –I didn’t have time to finish my sentence. I just saw his shirt. It had a big stain of coffee. He had come between us for me to not receive the shoot. That was so kind in my eyes. I was touched, but at the same time I felt angry with him, I didn’t know why, but I needed to help him. He was just there, standing in front of me looking at me with his adorable smile, as always. I felt the urge of taking him off that crowded place. I took him by his wrist and started to walk towards our room again. When we got there, I just opened the door and put him inside the room.

-Change your clothes and come out! I’ll be waiting you here to go to class –I said. He was still  staring at me with his perfect smile formed in his face –Why are you smiling? Aren’t you mad at me? I mean... I called you “ert” and shouted at you and left without saying sorry or anything else...

-It kinda hurted me, but it hurts me more to see you bowing your head to people who don’t deserve that –He took me by my chin and raised my head again since I was ashamed and I had my head bowed again. He looked at me smiling again and then...

~End of Jay's PoV~

 

~Chanyeol’s PoV~

I was standing in front of her. My tummy hurted a bit since the coffee that I just received was so hot. Then I felt her soft hand in my wrist and next I was being pulled by her to somewhere. I didn’t know where she was taking me to, but I didn’t care in fact. We walked to our room. She was still pulling me by my wrist. She opened our room’s door and took me in.

-Change your clothes and come out! I’ll be waiting you here to go to class –She said to me and I gave her a smile –Why are you smiling? Aren’t you mad at me? I mean... I called you “ert” and shouted at you and left without saying sorry or anything else...

 -It kinda hurted me, but it hurts me more to see you bowing your head to people who don’t deserve that – I said. And she bowed her head, again. I couldn’t resist that. Every time she showed me her smile, it made me feel so warm inside. I just wanted her to be happy. I took her by her chin and raised it up again, and I would do that every time she lowered down her head. I gave her a smile and looked at her face, still holding it with two of my fingers. Her eyes were dark brown and they seemed to be as deep as the hugeness of the universe. I couldn’t resist it...

 


 

Hi there!!! :D how have you all been? ^^

So.. here i give you the next chapter of this story :) Is it too short this one?? I hope it makes you wanna read more and know what will happen the next chapter :3 hehehe

Sorry for not updating last friday... I already told you, I didn't know if I would be busy, and I was u.u  S

But well, I finally gave it to you :D

Again and as always, I hope you like it and enjoy it ^^ And keep reading and also.. you know... you can comment and those things... ¬¬ Anyways, I still love y'all silent readers xD

See you soon ^^ and be well during this week (It's my last week of highschool before christmas holidays, is it for you too?)

Have a nice week and be healthy y'all!!

사랑해!!! <3 <3 <3 /I love you!!! <3 <3 <3 

(PS: imagine chanyeol sleeping next to you or waking up in the morning looking at you with that annoyed face as in the picture :3 hehehe even if he looks annoyed.. he's still PERFECT! *-* )