New bed + new partner = ?

Just you and I

~Flashback to the last chapter~

-I know who your partner is –Chanyeol said.

-Really?! Who? Tell me~  – Jay asked excited.

-It’s me – Chanyeol finished. Shocked.

~End of flashback~

-What did you just say? – Jay was also shocked. They were all so shocked.

 

Chanyeol and Jay left to their room. All the way to their destiny was so awkward. None of them talked. They didn’t even look at each other.

-Well, let’s see how it is – Chanyeol finally broke that uncomfortable silence. He opened the door with the key they had received.

It wasn’t little at all, in fact, it was quite big (compared with university residence rooms) but unfortunately it had a little problem...

~Jay’s PoV~

-Wait, What?! Just one bed? There must’ve been a mistake with the rooms and the list of students maybe? What do we do now? – I said. I didn’t want to sleep with him at all. “What if I snore while sleeping? Nobody told me if I do or not. And what if I sleep with my mouth wide open or what if I’m too hot, what if I make noises, what if I kick him while sleeping? “ A bunch of weird questions came to my mind.

-Let’s just sleep, it’s okay –He said.

-Are you out of your mind?! – I said.

I was getting really blushed. My cheeks had an intense red color. He noticed it and smirked. So embarrassing!

-What do you want? Shall I sleep on the floor then? – He said.

-No, it’s not that but...

-Don’t imagine weird things, we’re just gonna sleep here. I’m not gonna bite you – He cut me.

-Okay but... hey! I didn’t imagine anything – Blushing even more. Of course I was imagining some things.

-So, you trust me? – He asked me.

-Yeah yeah... now go to bed! – I ordered him – I’ll come back in a while but before I wanna have a shower. Wait... how am I gonna do it? I don’t have any shampoo or soap.

-Really you didn’t listen at all, huh? Am I that handsome? – He chuckled

-Yah! Stop joking! – I said annoyed

-They told us they left some hygienic products in each room – He explained

-Thank you – I glared at him.

~End of Jay’s PoV~

 

Chanyeol went to bed as Jay was taking some things to get a shower.

Before leaving, she took a look at the boy who was resting on the bed where she was going to sleep later. He was peacefully sleeping, slightly smiling. He had an angelic face. What could he be dreaming about?, she thought. She blushed a bit at the idea of sleeping with such a handsome boy. “What am I thinking about?” She shook her head. She turned back heading to the door.

-Don’t take many time and behave, there are many erts here. By the way; do I look nice with my eyes closed? – He chuckled.

-*What the hell? He saw me?*- She thought- I wasn’t looking at you! I was just checking if I’m leaving something.

He left a little laugh

-Okay, just behave and don’t do stupid things – He repeated

-See you later –She rushed to the door.

 

She went to the shower, which was shared by all the students. One for boys and another one for girls. There were two of them in each floor in which rooms were placed.

She took her shower and made her way to her room thinking, again, about the face of the nice Chanyeol while sleeping. Unfortunately...

*SHOCK* and back to reality.

-Look where you step girl! – It was a girl. She wasn’t really tall, but she was really pretty and had a long hair. There were 3 more girls with her.

-Sorry, it was my fault – Jay apologized.

-I know it was your fault! Now move – The girl ordered.

-I already apologized. Can’t you be a bit nicer? – Jay said.

-How dare you?! – The girl said - *slap* - Jay’s face was red again, but now it wasn’t blushed for Chanyeol’s fault. She had the hand of that girl marked in her cheek. She just slapped her. Who did she think she was?  With what right did she do that?

-Stop it Hyosung! – It was a male’s voice.

 

~Jay’s PoV~

-Stop it Hyosung! – Said a boy as he was approaching to her. He was really tall, just as Chanyeol, more or less. He was also cute. He turned to look at me and stared at me for a while, it seemed to be an eternity – Do I know you? – He asked.

-I don’t think so... – I answered, even though his face was a bit familiar to me.  

-What?! You know this girl? You didn’t cheat on me, right? – She said to the boy.

-See you soon – He said to me, and he left.

-Yah! Zelo-yah! – She followed him.

-No, I didn’t *sigh* – He said.

 

It all had been so weird. I went back to my room. Chanyeol was still in the bed. Now he was really sleeping. At least it seemed so. I sat in a corner of the bed.

*Why do I think that I know that boy? ... she called him... Zelo? What a weird name* I thought.

-What’s bothering you? – It was Chanyeol. I jumped from the bed, scared. Wasn’t he sleeping?!

-AH!! You scared me! Stop doing this, you wanna kill me? – I screamed.

-Don’t lower down your head – He suddenly said.

-... what? – I asked surprised. Touched.

-Don’t lower down your head, it makes me feel uncomfortable to be with you like that –He said – Did something happen to you? – He seemed to be worried.

-No, it’s not a big thing. I’m okay – I answered.

-Then put your head up and don’t worry about unnecessary things – Was he trying to cheer me up?

- Okay. Thanks for worrying about me – I said to him. I was really thankful, he was being so nice with me. I had been completely alone for what it seemed to be a long time, but now I wasn’t feeling lonely at all.

-I.. I-I’m not worrying about you! I just wanna sleep in peace. I can’t rest properly if you keep sighing.

I laughed.

-Thank you Chanyeol – I smiled to him. He turned his face to the pillow. I could see him smiling too. I went inside the bed too.

I could feel him next to me, breathing. I moved to the edge of the bed. He occupied more space, he was now too close. I was starting to get nervous. My heart was starting to accelerate and so was my breathing. I turned back facing him to place him a bit further and...

 


Hello everyone!!!!! :D first of all, gotta say that I don't have anything against Hyosung!, in fact, Ilike her a lot, she's my bias in Secret! :D I just put her on this role because I think she can have a really strong character as it can be seen in the show; "Ta-Dah! It's B.A.P!" (really loved it hehehe)  >_<

second; this cap. maybe a bit short :/ maybe not? I don't know.. I just know that the next chapter is SURE gonna be better than this one, I already wrote it (well, I'm in process of finishing it) but the "important" part is already done, and at least I like it, so I hope you do too :D but also I hope that you enjoy this new chapter! :D i think I'll try to upload every friday from now on if I have time, if I don't, then I'll just keep uploading on sunday :)

Thanks to everyone (everyone = silent readers, basically xD) but love you anyways!!! :D

See you soon!!! ^^ <3 <3 <3 SARANGHEEE!! 사랑해!! >_<

(i wanted to post the gifs of  chanyeol's advertisement for sunny 10 cuz it's so funny xD and I found some.. so here you are :3 )

a bit slowmo. :3 hehe

(slowmo. :3 hehe)

normal speed of the video :D but.. wait.. what the hell Lulu?! ._.

aaand last gif.. do you imagine being her? :3 i think I would be the happiest person in the world if I could stay like that for just a second with him *-*

 

BYEBYEEEEE!!! ^^ <3 <3