New chapter!! yaaay! (i don't have a tittle xD sorry)

Just you and I

~Lil’ flashback to last chapter~

~Chanyeol PoV~

I was standing in front of her. My tummy hurt a bit since the coffee that was spilled all over mi shirt was so hot. Then I felt her soft hand in my wrist and next I was being pulled by her to somewhere. I didn’t know where she was taking me to, but I didn’t care in fact. We walked to our room. She was still pulling me by my wrist. She opened our room’s door and took me in.

-Change your clothes and come out! I’ll be waiting you here to go to class –She said to me and I gave her a smile –Why are you smiling? Aren’t you mad at me? I mean... I called you “ert” and shouted at you and left without saying sorry or anything else...

 -It kinda hurt me, but it hurts me more to see you bowing your head to people who don’t deserve it – I said. And she bowed her head, again. I couldn’t resist that. Every time she showed me her smile, it made me feel so warm inside. I just wanted her to be happy. I took her by her chin and raised it up again, and I would do that every time she lowered down her head. I gave her a smile and looked at her face, still holding it with two of my fingers. Her eyes were dark brown and they seemed to be as deep as the hugeness of the universe. I couldn’t resist it...

~End of Chanyeol’s PoV + end of flashback~

 

~Author PoV~

Just as Chanyeol was about to take courage and do the great step, he heard somebody’s steps getting closer to them, he looked to his right and saw a tall boy passing by, then, Chanyeol jumped back and tried to act as if anything was happening there, but he wasn’t really good acting.

Jay also noticed the boy and was scanning him as he was walking. Tall, good looking, cute. He was Hyosung’s boyfriend, right? At least, for what she said to him “What?! You know this girl? You didn’t cheat on me, right?”, it seemed so.

-Hm... what was his name again? – Jay murmured.

-Did you say something? – Chanyeol asked.

-I think it was Z... J... Z.. Jel... Zelo?.. Yeah, it was Zelo! – Jay still talking to herself – It seems like a clothing brand haha.

-Are you even listening to me? – Chanyeol said.

-Did you say something? – Jay asked.

-I see I’m not the only one who you daydream about now. He is also in your fantasies now. Wow, what a ert – He laughed.

-Yaah! You bastard... – She shouted. Chanyeol laughed at her cute-angry expression a bit more.

-Why is he here? He should be in class, shouldn’t he? – Chanyeol asked to himself.

-You should also be in class, you stupid – Jay said.

-What?! If I’m here is because I saved you from a 1st grade skin burn! – He complained.

-I didn’t ask you to do it, tsk! – Jay protested slightly smiling.

-Geez... I’ll be out soon – Chanyeol closed the door.

He took around 15 minutes to change his shirt and then he came out.

-What were you doing? Man stuff? – Jay .

-What? no, girl... I’m not that kind – Chanyeol said.

-Yeah right –Jay cut him.

-I just don’t wanna be a mess, just as someone who I know ... –He kept.

-Oh... you are death meat! – Jay said before starting chasing him.

-The last one who gets to class has to do the other one’s whole week homework! – Chanyeol screamed as he ran as fast as he could, slowing down his speed when he was too far to give Jay the opportunity of catching him, but then he would run away even faster, laughing like crazy.

 

Finally they arrived to their classroom. The teacher let them pass but at the end of the class:

-Mr. Park and Miss. Jane, see me at the teacher’s room when you finish your classes – Said the math teacher.

 

Few hours later, after eating their lunch and taking the rest of their classes, they made their way to the teacher’s room.

-I’m gonna be in trouble because of you – Jay said.

-What?! Do I have to remind you that after this you will have to help me heal my skin? If you don’t, there will be a scar here (points to his belly), and if there is, I will remind it to you forever – He .

-I didn’t ask you to do it! – Jay said. Next, they entered in the teacher’s room.

-Miss. Jane, I wanted to see you - Said Miss. Song – You know, fighting is not allowed in this institution, right?

-I know, I’m sorry, it won’t happen again –Jay apologized.

-Excuse me but it wasn’t her fault –Chanyeol interfered the conversation.

-I don’t care whose fault was, this is not tolerable –She cut him – By now, I won’t do anything with it, but next time, go in on time, if you don’t, don’t even bother on going on class that day, is it clear? I don’t want anybody to distract my students from my lessons. This is it. You can go back to your respective rooms now. Have a good night.

-Thank you Miss. Song –Jay finished. They went out and made their way to their room.

None of them too knew what to say all along the way until they arrived to their destiny.

-Why do you always protect me that much? – She asked.

-I feel the urge to do it – He answered.

-We’ve known each other for just TWO days... how is this possible? – She said surprised and shocked.

-I don’t know... it’s just, like an impulse – He explained.

She faced him – Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me. Even if it doesn’t seem so, I’m touched – And she smiled to him.

 

They were both looking at each other’s eyes. Their mouths, they were closed, silence invaded them. The world was starting to disappear in their minds, only both of them existed in their world now. He took her hands and pulled them approaching her to him and next, he slid his right hand all along her pale and soft face, feeling the curves of her cheeks, jaw, neck, and ending on her chin. His left hand, on her back, was now cutting the distance between them two and eventually it made that distance non-existent. They could feel each other’s bodies. She placed hands on his chest and slowly went up to the back of his neck. Her hands had travelled a short distance, but she felt like it had been an eternity, she had enjoyed every bit of his neck’s silky skin until her hands had reached her destiny. She wanted to pull his neck down as fast as she could so badly but she didn’t have to, Chanyeol was already on his way down, but suddenly the lights went out and a weird noise started to come from the ceiling. Jay started to tremble.

-J-Jay... are you okay? – she didn’t answer – Jay? – No reply – Jay!! Oh, come on!! What’s happening?! – She was absent. He shook her a little to see if she responded in some way, but she didn’t, instead, she went to the floor with her hands on her ears, her eyes hardly shut and she started to cry uncontrollably – .

Someone came then.

 


Hi people!! How have you been?? ^^

So... here you have another update... the problem? it's too short TT yeah I know... but if I update longer chapters, I guess I won't have enough time to do the following ones because now I'm on winter vacation and I don't live near my classmate, so we can't keep writting our fanfic really well these days, but we will try REALLY hard in order to be able to please you!

So, dear readers, I hope that you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3

(*whispering* By the way... if you comment or something like that with your opinion, etc... that can help me to make our fanfic better... and it would also make me really happy :3)

See you soon!!! <3 <3 <3