New world, new life

Just you and I

In a post-apocalyptical world, the most part of the people in the Earth had died and secret agencies were taking some survivals to bring them to another planet were they could live.

This was the second time that that happened to the Earth..The causes? They weren’t known, but strange things were happening, gas was emitted to the atmosphere, vegetation was limited, some animal species were dying,...

The little Jay was managing to survive really well, but her options were ending.

Jay was a 17 year old girl from England. Her real name was Jane. Jay had lost her family in a plane accident while traveling to France a year ago. Her mom and dad were found lifeless and her brother’s body had disappeared.

She was a really intelligent girl, a part of dancing, she had a weird hobby, she liked to learn languages and started to do it since she was 10 years old, so she could understand and speak English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. English was her first language, and the other ones, she had learnt them because she liked them.

She didn’t have a place to live, she was always walking to find water and food to survive, but she didn’t find many help since the most part of the people there had died because of the current Earth conditions. It was amazing that she was still alive.

That day Jay didn’t feel really good, she hadn’t ate a thing in days. She was starting to feel dizzy. Following the roads she arrived to a city which didn’t seem to be completely empty so she decided to look for some help there.

~Grugrugrugru~

-Yes... I know you’re hungry- She said. -Wait, am I talking to my own stomach? I’m gonna go crazy if I don’t find anybody to talk with.

She saw what it seemed to be an old restaurant, but no one was inside. After walking for an hour she found a hospital and approached to it to see if there were some people there. Fortunately, yes, there were people. They all wore some kind of masks to prevent them to breathe that gas.

-Finally-  she thought.  Her situation was getting worse. She needed food and rest. Hardly not being able to walk, she approached to the person who was closer to her and..

-Excuse me. Could you tell me of some place where... *faints*

 

~THREE DAYS LATER~

-What are we gonna do with her? Where can we place her? There are no places left in any of the Europeans group, and the English-speakers group if full too...

-I don’t know if I’m right or wrong, but while she was unconscious I think I heard her sleep talking... in Korean. Is that possible?

-I don’t know, we’ll ask her when she wakes up. Oh! Just in time!

~Jay’s PoV~

-Are you okay? How are you feeling? - A man asked.

-Fine- I said. There were two men standing in front of me, I didn’t know where I was.

-We want to ask you some few things, but we’re gonna do it after you eat something and feel better okay? - The other man said.

-Ok – I answered back.

Fifteen minutes later a woman came and she gave me some food. One hour later, the two men came back.   

-Are you feeling better? – One of them asked

-Yes, much better. Thank you.

-I’m John, and my mate’s name is Ben.

-We’d like to as you some questions – Ben said. I nodded in response. -Do you remember who you are? 

-I’m Jane – I said

-Good. Your age? – He proceeded while writing things on a paper.

-I’m 17

-Family?

-None. I lost them in an accident.

-How many languages do you speak? – John asked this time.

-4; English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese. Why do you wanna know that?

-We’ll explain you. - Ben said

 

They explained me that I wasn’t in the Earth and that I wasn’t going to go back there anymore. I was in a new planet where I was going to start a new life with people that I didn’t know, people that also (as me) survived at the accident and were taken here. They were going to transfer me to a building in which I was going to live; eat, sleep and study... again.

They also told me that they asked me about my languages because there was more than one building. Those buildings were separate into groups and those ones were conditioned by their languages. They couldn’t place me in the English-speaking group because it was full, so they were gonna transfer me to the K-SP (Korean-speaking people) building.

I was gonna live in a “new Korea”?... That “world” was just too crazy but... it could be interesting.

 


 

Annyeoooonng! ^^

So.. this was the first chapter!! :3 It may be a bit boring.. u.u but I promise that this fic will get better with each chapter

I hope that you enjoy it so much ^^ comment and rate please :3 that would help me so much for the fanfic making ^^

See you soon!! <3