Update

Train Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all thank you so much for congratulating me on the feature. I am amazed that you didn't give up on this story. 

It's been long. I know. 

I've been avoiding asianfanfics for quite a while now because of the changes in my life. As some of you  know I started this story when I was 15 and now I am 19. Lol someone's slipping into adulthood and I don't like it. 

I don't want to babble about why I disappeared because you probably already know. But to keep it short the 2 reasons I stopped writing is because my life became busier and because I lost interest in EXO and other Kpop groups. (so that means I lost motivation writing about  kpop based characters)

However... (now let's switch to the good news). I didn't loose my passion to write. So here I am.

I kept avoiding aff and I was sweating and breathing hard whenever I logged in because I feared all of your comments. I was afraid to read all your comments that consisted of so much love. Love that I don't deserve. Till now I can't really understand how so many of you actually enjoy my work. 

I've expected the number of subscribers to shrink yet it only grew. I ecen got featured even tho I was inactive for a very long time. Okay now quite the unnecessary chatter. 

I am going to continue this story. Why now all of a sudden? Because I saw your comments. I saw that you care for this story and that's why I should grant you the end of it.

However I want to warn you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter