chapter 3

Train Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The World Is Indeed Small

 


Kai's POV:

Why Yejin? I still don't get it. Why did she lie at me? Or is this not her ID-card. But why would she take another ID-card. Maybe she didn't want to reveal her true identity, I mean am a stranger after all.

This girl got me curious and that's the reason why I stood in front of her door. Okay, what should I say if she sees me? How about, hey I got your ID-card, here take it. Or what about, don't you miss something? Something like this maybe? 

Sighing I shook my head. No, this won't work though. Why am I making such a big deal out of it. Just go for it like you always do, I talked to myself and lifted my hand before I hit the wood of the door with my knuckles 3 times. 

I stepped back and waited. Then I looked again at the ID-card, making sure this was the right apartment. It didn't take long and someone opened the door. My mouth automatically formed a smirk but it dropped as I realized who was standing in front of me.


"Kai?!"

"Hyung?!

I was surprised at the sight of my senior. His name is Suho and he's about 2 years older, he attended the same school and we became good friends. However I never expected to find him in her apartment. My eyes went up and down, noticing that his hair was messy, the first 3 buttons of his shirt were undone and he was panting which brought me to the result that I probably had a very bad timing. I think I ed them just now.

"What are you doing here?" Suho was the first one to ask after he recovered from his shock. 
"Hyung, what are you doing here?"
"You answer first." Suho said as he closed the door and leaned against it, facing me with suspicion. 
"There's something I need to clear with Yejin." I said and he glared at me while crossing his arms over his chest. Wait, did he really glare at me?
"What do you want from her? And why do you call her simply Yejin without the 'shi'. Do you know her?" He scoffed and I was taken aback. It's the first time for me seeing my hyung reacting like this towards me. Don't get me wrong but I always received sweet smiles and innocent looks from him. This made me only more curious and I wanted to know more. I smirked as I placed my hands in my pockets. 

"Well, there was this night." I said and Suho's eyes widened slightly. 
"Since when do you know where Yejin lives?" Suho asked and Kai thought of getting things a little heated. 
"That's not important, fact is that there's something between me and her, we need to clear." Kai spoke and Suho raised his eyebrow. 
"I know Yejin is not someone you can book for the night. What is it that you need to clear with her?" Suho asked and Kai shrugged while having a sly grin plastered on his face.

"Look, Kai. This is not the high school where you can go around and any girl you want. This woman in there is mine. Have I made myself clear?" Suho growled and Kai nodded.
"Chill, dude-- I mean hyung." Kai corrected himself as he saw Suho's lazer eyes. "You know I am not the kiddo from high school anymore, people change." Kai said and Suho looked a bit confused at the younger one.
"I only wanted to ask Yejin something but I know you're currently busy doing you're own things with her. Just ignore me and go continue exploring, hyung. I am off now. Bye." 

I ran away before Suho could throw something at me. I laughed at his flushed face and walked to the bus station. My hand went down into my right pocket as I grabbed the ID-card. Yejin? Why did she lie at me and tell me her name's ____?! Anyway since she's hyungs girl I will let her pass and look for another girl. But we could be friends right? I mean we see each other everyday so....

Argh! I should forget her. Yeah, it's better if I get her out of my mind. 

I looked at my watch seeing the time, knowing that I need to head to my dance studio. 

 


Your POV:

"At first they were speechless. You must have seen their expressionless pale face. Oh yeah, and I thought we were in deep but Suho kept on squeezing my hand." Yejin was telling me about her dinner with Suho's parents. 
"You know Suho's family is full of perfectionists. Gosh, I always have to think twice before I handle but fact is that they were kinda disappointed. They said we should have married first even before pregnancy." Yejin explained and I nodded. 

"I would have did the same. First marriage and then family. Anyway continue...." I said and Yejin tched.

"They scolded us a bit before his mother bursted out fangirling. She was so happy and so proud of her son. I really thought that they'll be against our relationship and the baby. But no! Me and his mother were about to cry from happiness, however I managed to pull myself together until this morning...." Yejin giggled and I eyed her suspicious.
"What happened this morning?" I wiggled my eyebrows as her face flushed. 

She grinned widely and showed me her hand. I looked weirdly at her and then down at her stretched hand. Just then I realized what she was telling me.

"Oh my god! When... when did he propose?" I gasped and she started squeaking like some fangirl.
"This morning." She cupped her cheeks and me as well before we screamed. 

", this is awesome!" We both started jumping like some weirdos, not minding our work mates at all.
"Best of all is that we have already set our marriage date and the stag/hen party that is gonna be in....." She wiggled her eyebrows. 
"Where?" I asked and she grinned before she said, "LA!"

"Whaaaaaaat!" I was totally out of my mind. "LA! Awesome." We began to jump again like some fangirls. We held each other's hands with a big gein but our little  paroxysm of joy got interrupted by Key our chef. 
"Aha, what's that?" He glared at us as he stood there like a diva with a cup of coffee in his right hand.
"Nothing..." Yejin mumbled and I nodded. 
"Sure it's nothing. Anyway back to work ladies. I don't pay you for drooling around." He laughed and walked off into his office. 

"..." We both growled as we watched how he moved his from one side to the others as he walked. 

"Anyway you discussed this all this morning?"
"Yeah. It's better if it's as early as possible since I am pregnant and I don't want to run around with a big belly." She said and I hugged her so tight. 
"I am so happy for you. Really!" I mumbled and she returned my hug.
"You're the first one who knows this." She said and I felt so touched. 
"Today Suho is gonna pick me up so we can go and do all the reservations and stuff." Yejin explained as we both couldn't stop grinning.

"Ugh, you've found your prince charming and what about me?" I cried and she laughed. 
"Oh c'mon you're still young and maybe you will find him at the party. Suho got freaking hot friends." Yejin winked at me and I pouted. Hmm, maybe.

"By the way where's my ID-card?" Yejin questioned as she looked through my work desk.
"Oh, didn't I give it to you?" I asked and she shook her head. 
"No. You handed me the dress and the camera but not my ID-card." She mumbled and I put my hands on my hips.
"Really? But it must be somewhere here?" I looked around my table while I tried to remember the last time I saw it.

"!" I gasped and looked at my watch. 
"Hey, what's wrong?" Yejin asked as she saw me who was hastily packing my stuff. 
"Ugh, train boy this idiot!" I hissed and wore my coat. 
"What? Train boy? What are you talking?" Yejin asked but I had no time for that if I didn't want to miss the train.
"I'll tell you later. Ehm call me. Bye!" I rushed out of my office. 

I had 3 minutes from here to the train station so I started running. I remembered how Kai had took off my camera and ID-card so he must have it. I didn't even wait for the traffic lights to show green as I looked up to the bridge to see the train already arriving. I gazed at my watch to see that it has arrived 1 minute earlier than usual. I cursed in my mind as I ran up the stairs and watched people getti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter