chapter 2

Train Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Okay guys here it is, my christmas special. Anyway I hope you will enjoy it and please, please leave comment *puppy eyes* oh and merry christmas everyone :D and I recommend you to listen to the music I added XD

 

 

My Name Is Kai

 

 

 

24th December 2010...

"I am done! I am so ing done!" I let my body drop onto my bed.
"Why won't my heart stop beating crazily?" I cried and rolled around pulling the covers along, ending up as a burrito. You want to know what happened? Then listen up guys. I will tell you what happened.

 



6 hours earlier....

I sighed as I sorted all my papers on my work desk.  Yeah, I had nothing better to do on Christmas Eve. Well, my parents left to Maldive Islands, to celebrate there. My friends are going to some party and I don't want to go to some place full of people I barely know. Haru is back in Japan celebrating with his family. The rest of my family is celebrating in the house bedside the sea of Jeju Island but I have really no tendency to go all the way there alone. 

"Ugh!" I scoffed and my work mates, who already finished their stuff and were about to leave, looked weirdly at me. They looked at me like I was some weirdo. 

"Everything okay?" Someone asked and I nodded. 
"Sure everything is okay. Now go and have a nice day with the one you're celebrating with." I said and everyone nodded before they left, with a happy grin on their face. Yeah, they all gonna have a nice evening excluding me.

"______? What are you stull doing here?" I heard some girly voice and looked up to see my favorite work mate, Yejin standing in front of me.
"Oh, me?" I pointed at myself and she nodded. 
"Pffhh, well nothing special and you?" I asked and she sighed as she took place in her seat. 
"Key sunbaenim wants me to go to some party and snatch some pictures for this certain magazine. And he knows exactly that I am having a date with my Suho baby. Gosh, I hate him so much because of him I have to cancel it." Yejin cried and I laughed sarcastically. 
"But still you're having something better to do than me." I said and she facepalmed.
"Do you know how important this date is?" Yejin asked and I shrugged. 
"Nope, but you can always meet up with Suho-shi." I said and Yejin shook her head. 
"It's gonna be a family meeting where we wanted to reveal the fact that I am pregnant." Yejin said and my eyes widened. 
"WHAAAAT!!!" My head shot up and Yejin was about to cry at my reaction.
"Holy and he still wants you to do this job?!" I asked and she nodded while sobbing. 
"Well he doesn't know I am pregnant." Yejin said and I nodded as I stood up and walked up to her.
"I'll go." I grabbed her hand and she shook her head. "But what if Key sunbaenim finds out?" 
"Just give me your ID-card and nobody will find out." I assured and she tapped her chin in thought. 
"Well, Key is having a party right now so I don't think he'll find out...." She mumbled and I nodded. 
"Now don't waste any time and get ready for your date." I said and she smiled.
"Oh, thanks so much." She gave me a bone-crashing hug so that I stumbled backwards. 

"You're welcome." I said and she couldn't stop grinning. 
"So, here's your dress and go stop at a hair dresser." Yejin spoke as she handed me a wrapped dress. 
"What? Why dress?" I asked and she chuckled as she gave me the invitations card. 


Christmas Eve under the stars


It read and my eyes scanned the luxurious card for any names just to gasp.

"Min Lee? The Min Lee?" I asked and Yejin nodded. "Yeah, Min Lee. Anyway here's the dress and don't forget to add some y make up. I owe you big time, girl. My ID-card is at my desk and the camera is in locker 3. Bye and have a nice evening." Yejin said and waved at me before she completely left, letting a dumbfounded me behind. 

"Min Lee...." I mumbled to myself. 

Lee Min is the only son of CEO of a famous brand in Korea. Nearly half of Korea belongs to this family, I thought. I am gonna meet a lot of moneybags and probably lots of famous people. 

I looked at my watch which showed 14:35pm and the party starts at 18:00 pm. Not wanting to waist any time I took the dress and my stuff before I headed out of the buildings. 

"!" I cursed as I put on my gloves and my beanie. It was snowing and it was freezing but the view was breath taking. I smiled and walked faster to not miss the train just to see it already nearing the station. 

"No...." I cried and ran even faster as if my life depended on it. My eyes kept glued on the train that came into halt and opened its doors. I gritted my teeth while my hands clenched on the dress as I saw how the people went in the train. I don't think I'll make it, I thought and started to slow down just to see someone peeking out of the train.

"Pali!!!" I heard a male voice and without thinking twice I regained my last strength and started running. I smiled as I stepped in the train and looked up to thank the one who helped me. 

I should have known it. Train boy. Again. 

"Thanks." I said and he smiled. "You're welcome."
Without any other words I left for the seat at the back and just like expected he followed me. I sat down and he sat next to me.

"Oh, nice dress you got there." He whistled and I sighed turning my head to the side, looking out of the window. 
"I would kill to see you in that dress." I saw his damn y smirk through the reflection of the window. I don't know why but a small smile crept on my face at his comment. 

I kept gazing out while he was texting to someone and chuckling to himself until the stop came were I needed to get off.
"Bye, beautiful." He said and I nodded as I stood up and got off the train. As I walked I saw how he waved at me before the train left.

"Aiiissshhh, this boy..." I sighed and thought of how cute he is. He even wore that red scarf I gave to him kast time. Anyway his behavior is not the best and he's probably still a kid. While I thought of the weirdest things I didn't notice that I was in front of my apartment. I opened the door and walked in, getting my shoes off and immediately walked into the living room, where I dropped the dress on the couch before I rushed into the bathroom taking a quick hot shower.

Within 30 minutes I stepped out of the shower and dried myself. I was a bit curious how the dress looked like at the back since only the front was visible. Carefully I removed the wrap and gasped. 

I was holding a low backed or even backless dark blue dress. 

Isn't that kinda too revealing? I thought to myself and hesitated as slipped into it just to notice that it was short as well. I looked at myself in the mirror at every corner possible. I have to admit the dress was breath taking beautiful but too tight anf short in my opinion. I pouted and thought for a while before I got my phone and too a picture of myself. 

"What do yo think?" I wrote down and sent the photo to Haru and waited for his statement. 

Within a few second he replied with, "Holy ! It's not long since I've left Korea and just yet you go out like this ;P you look damn y, girl!" 

"Oh, thanks! But I am not sure cuz it's kinda too revealing."

"Well, in this case, yes it is but I have to say you look awesome in it. Are u going on a date *wiggles eyebrows*???"

I kept on texting Haru and telling him about my day while told me about his. In end I decided to just leave it on because I had a set of perfect matching pumps. I looked a last time in the mirror and decided to head to the hairdresser. I told her to put up my hair so that my back was showing and not to overdo it with the make-up. I was done in about 2 hours just a few minutes until the party will start.

"Thank you and come again." The hairdresser said and I smiled before I left. I called a cap to take me there since it was impossible for me to go by bus with those monster pumps. I put Yejin's ID-card around my neck and grabbed the camera checking it. I was nervous as I saw how the car neared the sumptuous looking mansion. I took out my phone and checked my make-up and hair before the cap came into halt. 

"Here we go, miss." The driver said and I got off the car and gave him the money. 

Without thinking I walked straight to the entrance as the coldness was about to engulf me. I showed the 2 guards at the entrance Yejin's ID-card and they let me pass. As I went in there were some woman standing ready to take of each ones coats. I took off my coat revealing my dark blue dress but luckily I didn't seem that eye catching since there were a lot of beautiful girls dressed in different kinds of dresses. I grabbed my camera and immediately started taking some pictures as I stared at the beautiful decoration in awe. Well maybe this Christmas Eve won't be that bad. I thought as some waitress passed by and offered me some glass of champagne. I gladly accepted the glass and took a sip of it. I looked around to realize that there weren't that many old people. I walked further to the middle of the big hall and just then the lights went down.

"Let me welcome you ladies and gentle at this year's Christmas Eve with Lee Min." One host spoke as a very beautiful young lady with black long silky hair, sparkling e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter