chapter 7

Train Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 WARNING: Long chapter ahead. Make sure to be somewhere private and comfortable. Keep your headphones next to you. And now you're ready. Enjoy ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

You got friendzoned

 

 

 

 

"So... where are we heading to?" Kai asked as he balanced on the tip of his feet, going back and forth while his hands were in his back pockets. His eyes showed a hint of concern as they met mine and his pouty lips made him look like a lost child. 

 

"Seriously, please stop." I bluttered out without over thinking my words and just then as I let it out I realized what I just said. 

Kai's face turned into a frown out of confusion and he stopped rocking back and forth to properly look at me.

 

"Stop what?" He asked and crossed his arms over his chest. 

 

"Nothing." I pretended and my eyes swiftly lowered to the ground avoiding his truth delivering yet strong demanding eyes.

 

I mean I couldn't just tell him stop pouting because you look like a cute baby I want to squeeze so badly. That's not how it works, right? He would probably think of me as a fool and it would probably hurt his ego too. What kind of man would be happy to hear from a woman that he looks like a 5 year old? But it's actually okay to mock him. It's not like he's being nice to me and honesty is the most important thing in a friendship. We are 'supposed' to be friends after all. You remember this deal? Everytime we meet unexpectedly, we will take a further step... first friends, then dates, ehm then I guess boyfriend-girlfriend and at last but not least there's marriage. Well, I will end up as his wife if we meet for over four times at an unforeseeable time and an unanticipated place. 

 

But c'mon, why would such a thing ever happen? That's impossible. Hardly probably. 

 

 

 

"_______!" 

 

 

I jumped up at the my name being shouted and looked up to see Kai glaring madly at me.

 

"Don't you have ears?" He scoffed and flicked my forehead and automatically a growl escaped my mouth. 

 

"Why!" I cried and rubbed my forehead, while biting my lip, enduring the lingering sting. 

 

"I've been calling your name for like forever and you still didn't respond when you were standing right in front of me." Kai complained and my eyes squinted, already guessing why I hadn't responded. I was drowned in my own thoughts and didn't notice that he was talking to me.

 

 

"Sorry." I mumbled and he shook his head frustratingly before he grabbed my hand and locked it with his. I looked down at our hands and then straight forward while I tried to calm the butterflies in my stomach that seemed like having endless energy. Why was he even holding my hand? It's not like I am not able to walk without him needing to drag me around. 

 

Then let go... my brain suggested.

 

 

No, you don't need to. My heart told me and I nodded slightly. 

 

 

"So, where do you wanna go?" He asked and I shrugged. 

 

"I want to buy some clothes but I don't know where." I said and he chuckled. 

 

"And what are you gonna do about it?" He asked and I shrugged again, gesturing him that I had no plan or whatsoever. That made him stop in his tracks and look at me in disbelieve.

 

"No kidding?" He questioned and I lifted my hands shrugging again. 

 

"I don't know. I'll probably go back to the airport and get a map or something like that." I said and pointed at the airport and he raised on of his eyebrows at me.

 

"Don't give me that judging look. I usually don't think of solutions when I know there's a person with me." I admitted and he facepalmed.

 

"Sorry but I am not used to those kind of situations." I remarked and stuck my tongue out at him.

 

"So am I." He pinched the bridge of my nose and I backed off, hissing. I rubbed the spot and glared at him but before I could retort back, he had dragged me towards a place where taxis were lined up, waiting for someone to get in.

 

 

Before I knew it, Kai had opened the door of one of those cars and his hand went to the top of my head making me dug, forcing me into the car. He followed as well and closed the door. I immediately knew where the driver was from at the choice of music that played in his car.

 

"Oi, senhorita." He turned his attention towards us and winked at me.

 

"Tell me were you wanna go and Juan will take you there." He grinned and Kai nudged my shoulder. 

 

"Tell him to take you to a mall or somewhere where you can buy clothes." Kai said and I nodded before looking back at the driver. 

 

"D-Do you know by any chance a place where I can buy clothes? L-Like a mall?" I asked with a hint of hesitation since his bright grin seemed kinda creepy. 

 

"Oh, I see. It's your first time here but no need to worry. Juan will take you to the best place." He laughed and pushed the gas pedal, speeding into the midst of the crowded cars. 

 

 

 

 

 

By the way his hand reached for the volume, setting it on its highest level, giving us the feeling of party and clubbing. My eyes widened at the energy and hypertension this man was dragging with him. His car seemed already like getting most of the attention in the streets and the music set it even on a higher level so that lots of people's eyes landed on that small car. I winced slightly, feeling a bit embarrassed but it was funny anyway. Everyone that passed by would either watch amused and laugh or move their body along the music, since the beat was infectious. 

 

The inside of the taxi wasn't calm either, by calm I meant the appearance of it. It was full of odds and ends, but mostly panini stickers. Yep, panini stickers that were supposed to get attached onto this certain book and not the seats and covers of his car. However it didn't look that bad. This guy was really something. You could say the opposite of dull. I leaned back into the seat and tried to enjoy the air that the small fan in front of me was creating while the driver was in his own world, moving his upper body to the beat. Not caring if there were people watching him.

 

"That's ma song." He grinned and looked at me through the front mirror. 

 

"I see..." I nodded and chuckled but it came off a little awkward since his stare was a bit creepy.

 

But this man had more to show and even started singing along. Crazy driver.

 

Then I felt something tapping against my knee. I looked down and I realized that Kai had his hand resting there. His index finger was tapping against my knee, matching the beat of the music and as I gazed up I saw that his shoulders weren't still either and faintly moving along. Well he was a dancer after all. 

 

"Bora! C'mon. Move!" We heard the driver hissing as there was a super slow car in front of us so that the driver harshly made a turn to the left.

 

I gasped as my body jolted sideways and landed onto Kai's lap, well almost. 

 

"Where did you find your license you cretino?" The driver shouted at the other slow driver as he overhauled him. 

 

This was probably the first time I saw Kai with wide eyes and as I followed his gaze, I jumped up. I immediately backed off to my seat as I realized where my hands were resting. Because of the fast moving, on of my hands landed onto Kai's thigh and the other one right in between his legs. Oh my god, it landed on his... you know on his.... on his ing crotch. I bit my lip out of embarrassment and it didn't take long for the blood to rush to my cheeks, tainting them red. 

 

"Such a bonito couple." The driver brought his hands to his lips and kissed his fingers at once, gesturing us how lovely we looked together. But my attention turned to Kai who started laughing crazy all of a sudden. His white pearls shinned while his eyes squinted and his hands held onto his stomach. He was laughing so hard that there was no sound coming out of him and he even fell sideways, his hand landing on my shoulders. 

 

I couldn't help but laugh too even though his hand was slapping my thigh a few times trying to calm from his laughter. We both moved our head playfully to one side and then to the other, matching with the beat of this Portuguese song. 

 

"That's right!" The driver commented and soon it ended as the car came into halt. 

 

"What do we own you?" I asked and he smirked. 

 

"Because it's you I'll make it for free." He winked and Kai placed his arm over your shoulder, pulling you close to his side. 

 

"Oh senhor is baring his claws. I see." The driver joked and I had to laugh at that comment. I thanked him a lot and he told me it was his pleasure giving us the ride. 

 

"Have a nice day, senhorita." He smiled as I got out of the car.

 

"You too." I waved at him and closed the door of the taxi before he turned his music on and drove off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Crazy guy." Kai said and played with the fabric of his shirt. "It's so hot." He whined and I nodded. 

 

"Yeah, it's really hot but I think that's a mall." I pointed at the modern building.

 

"Let's get there." I said since the sun was unbearable.  

 

 

We walked towards the building and as we entered it, I let out a sigh of relief. The mall was temperature-controlled so the visitors could shop comfortably. Luckily. 

 

"What do you need?" Kai asked as the both of you scanned the shops. 

 

"Well, an outfit. Some shorts, top and underweeeeeaar--" I stretched out the word out of embarrassment as I realized what I just said. Underwear? Really?

 

"Then what are you waiting for?" He asked and ignored the fact that my face was red, as he lead me towards H&M.

 

The first impression was pretty good. This H&M was much more different than that in Korea. Well, of course. There thousands of kilometers away, after all. As soon as I caught sight of all those beautiful bright colors, I forgot about Kai and let my self drown into the shelfs of clothes. 

 

"Omo, this looks cute." I held up a baby blue dress and examined it before I placed it on my body to see it reaching my knees. 

 

"It's lovely, right?" I asked and already figured out that my eyes were sparkling. Kai nodded and I smiled at him before placing it back into the rack.

 

"Why?" Kai cried as he watched me.

 

"I prefer shorts." I said but that was not the real reason. Wearing a dress in summer hurts my thighs since they rub together and that's not comfortable.

 

"Okay." Kai mumbled and trailed behind me as I continued browsing through the racks. 

Every now and then he would heave a sigh and facepalm everytime I reject something. 

 

 

"Why can't you take a simple shirt and some random bottoms? It's not like you're going on a wedding." Kai stated and I shrugged. 

 

"I don't know. Urgh, I don't like this style... it's so short and bare." I admitted since every shirt I grabbed reached just above my tummy and the shorts were very short, almost having the shape of .

 

"That's what I hate about girls the most. They always make such a drama out of nothing." Kai said and pinched my nose, earning a glare from me.

 

"Yah! Stop it. Stop pinching or flicking any part of my face. And don't talk like you're doing it better." I hissed and yanked his hand off.

 

"Then watch and learn." He pointed at me before walking away, somewhere between the clothes. He eyed me several times before he browsed through the racks. I watched him grab some clothes before he completely left to the back of the store, so that I couldn't see him.

 

 

What was he up to? I thought to myself and placed my hands on my hips as I waited for him. I was waiting curiously with anticipation written all over my face to be honest. Good 5 minutes passed when I saw him approaching me. I could see that he had an outfit in his hands and the curiosity went even higher. 

 

"What's that?" I asked and he smirked at me and placed one arm over my shoulder. 

 

"This is your outfit." He said and was about to drag me to the cash desk but my eyes widened and I stopped him as I caught sight of the set of lingerie. 

 

"W-Wha-- eh, I mean, h-how.... did you get those?" I gulped as I grabbed the flower printed bra and . 

 

"I imagined you in that and it looked really good. I like flowers on girls." Kai stated and I nodded slightly shocked as I read the size.

 

He had chosen the right size but how?

 

"I see." I mumbled and already guessed that I looked like a tomato right now.

 

"It's the right size, isn't it?" He asked in a rather teasing way.

 

"You know, I cupped the bra and that's how I could feel your size even though I never touched your . My eyes are sharp." He chuckled and then I noticed how his eyes landed on my chest.

 

"Jerk! Stop looking at my chest!" I hissed and hit him on his arm before I covered my chest with my hands out of embarrassment. 

 

"What? It's not a crime looking at women's features that are made for men anyway." Kai shot me again this one super hot smirk and I felt like an explosion of butterflies awakened in my tummy.

 

"Shut up! Seriously, shut up!" I scoffed and walked ahead of him to the cash desk. On the way there I noticed that the shorts he had chosen and the top were the right size too. I didn't bother to ask nor say something and handed the cashier the clothes.

 

 

"47.98 $, please." The woman behind the cash desk said and I took out the small ID card before I showed it to her. It seemed like she immediately understood and asked me to sign the bill.

 

I took the pencil she gave me and let down my signature while she placed the clothes into a bag. As I finished I gave her the bill and she handed me the bag with the clothes. 

 

"Let's go." I said and Kai nodded as he took my arm and hooked it around his. Don't ask me why I didn't protest nor reject the sudden skin ship. I don't care. 

 

 

"Let's go eat something. I am starving." Kai said and rubbed his stomach.

 

"Let's eat at the hotel." I recommended and he shook his head. 

 

"I am hungry. I need something to eat or else...." He trailed off and the way he spoke made me stop in my tracks and look at him baffled.

 

"....I'll eat you instead." He said in a very deep voice and my face remained baffled. 

 

"What?" Kai asked, towering me by the process. 

 

"You look delicious." He shrugged with his shoulders, saying it like it was something naturally. 

 

 

This was definitely too much and I felt the heat in my cheeks increasing. How I wished he would stop playing with those kind of words because I really couldn't handle it. I was not used neither comfortable with it. It's just so wrong, yet something in me was carving for more. 

 

"Just kidding. Chill girl, I am not a murderer." Kai tried to escape the awkward tension as he laughed and placed his arm on my shoulder, leading the way.

 

"I-I hope so." I chuckled trying to shake it off and keep a straight face without any hint of embarrassment. 

 

"So were are we going to stay?" Kai asked, changing the topic. 

 

"I don't--"

 

"Oh!" Kai cut me off and stopped walking. His eyes widened and his mouth opened before his facial expression turned into an excited on. With confusion I followed his gaze to see a hot dog vendor. 

 

"Let's get some. C'mon" Kai nudged my shoulder rapidly until I yanked his hand off.

 

"I told you it's better if w--aaaaaahhhh!!!!" I yelped in shock as I found myself being dragged almost carried away to the small hot dog vendor.

 

 

"Do you smell that?" He asked as soon as we got in.

"The smell of fresh roasted meat? Hmm, aahhh~" Kai took a deep breath and let it out with a moan. He smiled at me and pulled me towards the counter where to order. 

 

"2 hot dogs please." I heaved a sigh and the woman behind the counter nodded.

 

"Small, medium or large?" She asked. I never knew there were sizes for hot dogs? 

 

"Ehmm, I don't know... medi--"

 

"Large, please." Kai smiled and stepped forward letting his prominent features come into show and instantly the woman grinned like a creep.

 

"And what do you want to drink?" She asked and Kai looked at me questionably.

 

"Coke." I said and he nodded. 

 

"Two coke please." He said and as his dimples showed the woman smiled at him before she left to get our order. In the meantime Kai took out his wallet from his back pocket and just then I noticed that there was a stain on it.

 

"You've got there something white on the back of your jeans." I said and his head tilted to the side trying to take a look at his .

 

"Where?" He asked and I had to laugh. 

 

"Right there. On your back pocket. It looks like flour." I stated and he looked lost while trying to take a look at his rear.

 

"I don't see anything." He cried and pouted, getting me loose more laughter. 

 

"Yah! That's not funny. Get it off." He commanded and I still tried my best to calm down but I couldn't. 

 

"With what?" I asked between laughter and he rolled his eyes before he grabbed some tissue that was placed on the counter and handed it to me.

 

"Please wipe it away." He said and that was when I stopped laughing and my face flushed. 

 

"Yeah.. wait..." I stepped closer to him and gulped as my hand slowly reached for that small luscious looking . 

 

Damn boy that needs to be spanked. 

 

I thought to myself and as I made contact with his jeans, I gasped inwardly. 

 

So this is how a man's feels like? 

 

I chuckled and moved the tissue across is back pocket. I have to admit that his is really nice and soft. Kinda like a crunchy apple you want to bite. 

 

Oh my god! Wait. Did I really say that? , I really need a boyfriend.

 

 

"Is it gone?" He asked and I nodded before I withdrew my hands.

 

"Yep, it's all gone." I said and he looked at me suspicious.

 

"Are you sure you didn't do that to get in contact with my ?" He smirked and I scoffed feeling blamed. 

 

"That's unfair. You touched my now I have to touch yours to keep it fair." He declared and grinned like an idiot. 

 

"In your dreams you derp!" I hissed and let my hand get across the back of his head, smacking him.

 

"I am not a--"

 

"Here are your orders." Kai stopped talking as the woman with our food came.

 

"That's 7.45 $, please." She said and Kai opened his wallet handing her a 10 $ note.

 

"Thank you. I hope you enjoy it." She smiled and handed him the change.

 

 

We smiled back before Kai took the tablet of food and walked to one of the tables with me trailing behind. He set everything down and held the chair ready for me to sit.

 

"What a gentleman." I said sarcastically and plopped down. 

 

"I know." He smirked and sat opposite of me.

 

"Oh, and how am I supposed to eat that?" I asked with wide eyes as I face the 7 inch monster in front of me.

 

"Eat and if you can't anymore give it to me." He said and grabbed the one of the different sauces before he spread it across his hot dog. I took the chilli sauce and added some on my hot dog before we both took a bite. Kai's bite was almost the double size of mine. He was so fast while I was fighting, trying my best not to choke. 

 

"Wah, you ruined my imagination of girls eating hot dog." Kai cried and grabbed his coke, sipping on it. "So not y." He frowned.

 

"Eh, sorry. Maybe I was only a plain human being trying to eat." I said and he the sauce off his upper lip.

 

"That's not how you do it girl." He shook his head frustratingly and reached forward to wipe my mouth clean with a tissue. 

 

"Thanks." I mumbled a bit embarrassed and he pinched my cheek.

 

"It's so big." I pouted and attempted to take a proper bite. As I positioned the hot dog in front of my mouth the flesh slipped forward and I took a bite of it.

 

".... and thick." I mumbled and just then I noticed Kai's stare. He was looking at me rather unsure, no not at me. I think he was looking at my food. Then I saw how his adams apple moved up and down.

 

"I never knew that such big hot dogs exist." I joked and sipped from my coke trying to ease the thick air that had created all of a sudden. Kai bit his lip and stared at me intensively, which made me cough on my drink. 

 

 

"What?" I asked. "Is there something on my face?" I looked down on my shirt making sure everything was clean. 

 

 

"Are you aware of what kind of words your using right now?" He asked and I nodded knowingly before I froze as I realized what he just said. 

 

"Yah!" I swung my feet forward, meeting his harshly, earning a grunt. 

 

", what's that for?" He cried and I rolled my eyes. 

 

"Would you stop implying inappropriate content while we're eating!" I hissed and he grinned sheepishly. 

 

"This means I have to wait after we've finished eating?" He wiggled with his eyebrows making me heave a sigh in agony. 

 

"Don't ever use any words that are meant in a erted way for 24/7." I glared at him and cursed as I knew my cheeks were tainted in a brash red.

 

"No miss. It's not me who's using erted words. It's you who's having erted imaginations." He pointed out, causing me almost to choke on my coke.

 

"I am not!"

 

"Tch, and I thought you were innocent." He scoffed and I hit him for another time with my leg.

 

"Aw! If you do that again then..."

 

"What? What will you do?" I challenged and he only smirked. It took him one swift move and both of my leg were trapped between his. I frowned and tried to move my legs apart so I could slip out from this trap but there's no chance. 

 

"Don't forget I am a dancer." He reminded and pointed at his thigh, saying he had trained legs.

 

 

"Fine. I don't mind." I shrugged and gave up on freeing my legs even though the butterflies never decided to take a break and the closeness wasn't helping either. I tried to shrug it off and continue with my food. 

 

 

 

"Oh..." Kai gasped as he looked at my hot dog.

 

"What?" I asked. 

 

"It's leaking." He said and I frowned in confusion. 

 

"What? Where?" I questioned and saw how his eyes were glued at my hot dog.

 

"Right there." He hissed but I still didn't get it.

 

"Huh?" I didn't quite catch that but it didn't bother any longer as Kai bent over and leaned in, towards my face. 

 

What is he up to? I panicked. 

 

He tilted his head slightly to the side and got even closer. Close enough to almost get into contact with my lips.

 

I-Is he about to kiss me? I thought to myself and felt how my heart beat increased. 

 

"Babo!" He hissed and moved his head a bit lower before he took a bite of my hot dog that was in my hands.

 

It took my a few a seconds to realize what just happened and when I did I cried. Why is he confusing me this much? I pouted and looked at the huge bite on the back of my hot dog. 

 

 

"I saved it from leaking down onto your clothes." He protested and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah sure."

 

 

"I swear." Kai defended and I don't know why but a sly smile crept on my face. Probably because of his innocent looking expression.

 

"Now go and buy me a new one!" I commanded and he looked baffled at me.

 

"Move." I scoffed hittin his leg from under the table that made him stood up and walk to the counter.

 

"Hey wait." I shouted after him and he looked at me. My face remained hard along with a glare before I slowly softened and the corners of my lips went upward.

 

"I was joking. Come back." I chuckled gesturing with my hand for him to come back and he obeyed like a puppy. 

 

"Good boy." I laughed as he sat down and I handed him his coke.

 

"That wasn't funny." He snored and grabbed his coke, sipping on it while he leaned back in his seat. I shrugged and still laughed before I focused on finishing my food. 

 

"You're such a lame eater." Kai stated and I glared at him.

 

"I am not lame. I am enjoying my food unlike you." I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

 

"It's possible to enjoy and devour at the same time if you have the right techniques." He smirked and I shrugged. "Whatever." 

 

I put the the rest of the hot dog on the tablet and sipped on my drink. Then I moved the tablet closer towards Kai, nudging his hands that were placed on the table with the edge of the tablet.

 

"Do you wanna finish this for me?" I asked in a sing sang tone and looked at him with pleading eyes. 

 

First he gazed at my tablet with the hot dog laying on it before his dark orbs got directed at me. I pouted not sure what he was up to as his face remained serious. Well, that lasted for a few seconds before his white shiny teeth showed in a sly grin.

 

"Food is always welcome." He bent forward and gladly accepted my hot dog.

 

I have to admit that it kinda surprised me. I mean I have expected him to frown in disgust and shake his head like most people did when it comes to other's food. It's gross, they say. But instead he grabbed it and didn't hesitate to take a bite. 

 

"Thanks." He winked at me and not even two minutes passed as he had shallowed all of it.

 

 

 

"Now we can go." Kai said and wiped his mouth clean but not completely. There was some ketchup on the corner of his lips however I didn't feel loke telling him. That red spot looked funny and surprisingly cute. So why tell him? I smirked. 

 

"Yeah, let's go." I stood up and Kai as well. Then I grabbed his wrist to take a look at his watch. 

 

"It's past 7?" I gasped a bit shocked. 

 

"Well, you wasted too much time at H&M." He pointed out and I heaved a sigh. 

 

"Anyway let's go. I am really tired." I said and he chuckled before he threw his arm over my shoulder, getting some more unnecessary weight on me.

 

"Hey, your arm is heavy. Get it off." I cried and he surprisingly obeyed. Well not completely. I felt his hand intertwining with mine. I looked down at our locked hands and then at Kai who grinned. 

 

"What?" He asked innocently. "I need to hold your hand or else you might get lost." He said and I nodded.

 

"Yeah, sure because I am 5 years old." I retorted sarcastically. 

 

"Fine. You could have just told me you don't want to lock hands with me." Kai spoke and removed his hand from mine, letting it wander back to his jeans pocket.

 

 

"Wait, I might really get lost." I spoke unexpectedly and as I realized what I said and I bit my lip. 

 

"Sneaky kid." He flicked my forehead before he grabbed my hand in his.

 

"! Stop with this." I hissed and rubbed my forehead. 

 

"But you deserve it." Kai stated earning a glare from me.

 

"What? I dese--"

 

"Save your talk!" He cut me off and dragged me to a taxi.

 

 

"Ask him if he can suggest us a place to stay." Kai demanded and pointed at the driver of the taxi with his lips. I nodded and bent down to look into the open window of the taxi.

 

 

"Yes? Can I help you?" One middle aged man noticed me and I nodded at his question. 

 

"Could you take us to a hotel near the airport?" I asked.

 

"Which hotel?" 

 

"You recommend us. I am not from here obviously." I said and the driver chuckled. 

 

"Sure, sure. Get in." He smiled and then I opened the back door before I got in with Kai following me.

 

 

The driver was the total opposite of the Portuguese one. He was calm and his car was very pure and simple. The car ride was pretty quiet. I was gazing out of the window while Kai did the same. We were too tired to talk and gladly enjoyed the view of LA. It didn't take long and the car halted in front of a fancy looking building.

 

"There you go." The driver announced and Kai got out first then I.

 

"How much?" He asked the driver. 

 

"12 $, please." The man said and Kai nodded before he got his wallet and paid him. 

 

"Keep the change." Kai said and waved at him and then grabbed my hand.

 

 

"Thanks!" We heard the driver shouting after us before we entered the luxury hotel. We walked directly to the reception where a beautiful young lady welcomed us with y bright smile.

 

"Good evening. How may I help you?" She asked all politely and I automatically smiled at her.

 

"I would like to book two rooms for one day. One for him and one for me." I pointed at Kai and then looked back at her.

 

"I am afraid but normally we won't offer rooms without any reservations." She said and I frowned.

 

"But this is an emergency." I sighed and got the special ID card out of my bag.

 

"You see.... I had a little conflict at the airport and now I need a place to stay. Is there no chance to check in?" I asked and made the famous puppy look.

 

 

"Give me one minute, please. I'll ask my chief." She said and I nodded twice before she disappeared somewhere to the back. 

 

 

 

"What's wrong?" Kai asked as soon as she left.

 

"She said they don't offer rooms without any reservations." I declared.

 

"That's stupid." He hissed and I shrugged. "I know." 

 

 

The woman took a few minutes before she returned and we watched her with anticipation.  

 

"I just talked to my chief and he said we can make and exception for you." She said and I smiled widely. 

 

"Really? Thanks."

 

"No problem." She said and then looked at the monitor of her computer. 

 

"Two rooms, right?" She asked and I nodded.

 

"Yep." I said and she typed something on her keyboard followed my some mouse clicks. 

 

"I am sorry to tell you that but we've got no rooms left." She spoke and looked apologetically us.

 

"What?" I gasped. "No rooms?" I asked and she nodded. 

 

"There's no free room in this big hotel?" I asked and she nodded again before she shook her head confusing me.

 

"I think... maybe there's..." She mumbled to herself and typed something before she smiled

 

"There's a suite left that we don't offer." She said and I frowned out of confusion. 

 

"Why?" I questioned. 

 

"Well, the air conditioner broke last night that's why we don't offer it. But if you want you can have it for the night." She declared.

 

"No air conditioner?" I cried and she nodded.

 

"But there's a fan." She tried to lighten up my mood. 

 

"A fan?" I asked and she nodded.

 

"What should we do Kai? The woman said that there's a room left but it's without air conditioner. There's only a fan." I spoke to him in Korean and he shrugged. 

 

"Well, at least we have a place to stay or do you want to go akd look for another hotel?" He asked and I shook my head. 

 

"I am too tired to go and search for another hotel. Let's just take this one." I said and Kai nodded before I returned to the lady behind the desk.

 

"Okay. We would like to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter