Here Comes Trouble

My Jung, Trouble Maker (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

"Aish chinja!!! It's an hour late already! Is she not coming or what?!" Yuri complained and keep walkking back and forth at the landing exit as she wait for her.

 

Right right... How can she not complain when she has to wake up in the early morning just to fetch her up? but ended up standing and waiting like an idiot for an hour already! aish....

Yuri is feeling all frustrated while walking around the exit door. She can't just leave here and wait in a cafe, the latter will get lost. aish! Then a brilliant idea suddenly popped in her mind. keke xD Yuri Jjjang! She did a dorky fist pump and grin happily thinking about her so-called brilliant idea :D

 

Meanwhile on the plane, sleeping peacefully a goddess with blonde hair having the blanket cover to her neck. The captian then annouce the passengers a good morning as they should be ready for their breakfast.

 

Everyone start to stir from their beauty sleeps and get up, except a certain blonde princess who is still enjoy her dreamland.

 

 

1 hour passed...

 

 

2...

 

 

3 hours passed.

 

"Miss? Miss? Please wake up, the plane is about to land, miss."

"5minutes."

"Please wake up miss. The plane is landing in any minutes now." A flight attendant lady trying to wake Jessica up, but the latter just keep sleeping.

 

After trying for numerous times, the blonde finally rub her eyes in cute manner and begin to prepare herself.

 

Not long after, the plane landed and comes out, Jessica Jung, with just simple V-neck t-shirt and jeans, yet she looks stunned with those on. Everyone have their eyes on a certain blonde who seems to be cold and not caring about people eyes.

 

 

 

She keeps looking around trying to find something, or someone. "What the hell?!" Just then she exclaimed as she layed her eyes on a board with her name on it.

 

"Jessica Jung! Looking for Kwon Yuri? Come to meet me at J-Love Cafe. oh! Ask the waiters there about my name! They'll take you to me!"

 

Not bothered by the paper board. She immediately made her way to the cafe yuri mentioned.

 

"uh... excuse me." Jessica entered the restaurant and called a waitress.

"Can I help you, miss?" the waitress asked politel. 

"I'm here to find Kwon Yuri. Do you any chance know her?" Then the waitress take her to a corner of the cafe.

 

"how could she sleep here like this?! aish!!"

"Yah! Wake up." Jessica called out and shake yuri's body a little. Yuri stirred from her sleep alittle but keep sleeping as she shift her body for a comfortable position.

 

Taking a step back and scan over yuri's sleeping figure. "Act cool while sleeping? eh... I wonder how her face looks with this figure." Jessica mumble to herself while 'check out' yuri.

 

"Should I lift it up, so I could see her face?" Jessica was about to reach her hand to remove the hoodie's hat which cover yuri's face up, when suddenly a voice echoed making her startled.

 

"It's not good to bother someone's sleep, you know." Yuri fixed herself and sit up straight, looking at Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter