A Long Night

My Jung, Trouble Maker (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"okay. I'll go shower first. And no need to unpack your things. Because you! are not going to stay here in MY room. Your room will be ready by tomorrow I guess." Yuri told Jessica who just rolled her eyes at her.

Yuri took deep breath and walk to her closet to get her pajamas and head to the bathroom.

 

Once yuri disappeared in the bathroom. Jessica start to roam her eyes around the room. "This room is totally suit her, except for the mickey mickey and mickey everywhere." Jessica thought.

 

Her eyes then caught a photo frame on the wall.

"Wow... She has a great body." She blurted out unknowingly.

 

She shook her head continously after realizing she's been drooling over yuri's picture. "Aish! Jessica Jung! What do you think you're doing?!" she mentally scold herself.

 

'Seriously, where is my luggage?!' she shout in her mind after walking back and forth trying to find them. But none! 'Where the hell is my luggage!!! urghh... 

 

I slumped my body on the couch tiredly and start to drift to sleep. Can't help! I'm the sleeping beauty for your information *wink*

 

After half hour of shower, yuri walk out off the bathroom with her hair still dripping wet. "Aish seriously! how could she sleep like this?! this girl!" she said in frustration when seeing Jessica sleeping soundly on the couch.

 

She shrugged off and go to dry her hair. But before she could do that, the knock on the door is heard. she groaned and drag herself to open the door. "What is it?" she asked as soon as she see the maid bow.  

"Young miss, your mother sent me to inform you to let Ms Jung use your clothes temporary." The maid informed politely.

"Why? Where's her luggage?"

"I don't know about that, young miss. That's all your mother said." 

Yuri sighed and signal the maid that she can go.

 

Walking back to her dressing table, finish drying her hair and confirmed that she's all done. Then she walk to wake up Jessica who is still in her dreamland.

"Wake up." She stand with her hands on her hips and called out coldly. "Jessica, wake up." she called again, but the latter don't even move an inch. "Yah Jung! Wake up already!" Still, there's no even a little sign that she'll wake up.

"Seriously, this sleepyhead!" Yuri groaned before smriking evily.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter