Meet the Prankster

My Jung, Trouble Maker (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Jessica asked, controlling her giggles.

"Please believe me. You're really, really, really really pretty." Yoona 'exagerated' with her dreamy eyes.

Jessica raised an eyebrow pretending to not believe Yoona. "Oh really?" 

A loud "Yes" comes out of Yoona's mouth without hesitation making Jessica giggling while covering mouth. She smiles sweetly at Yoona after calm down from her fit of giggles before letting out a low "How can someone like you be friends with that Kwon Yuri?"  

Lucky or unlucky for her, Yoona heard her and laugh softly before saying, "I know right. I talk so much while she's the quiet one." Jessica gasp a little as she didn't expect Yoona to hear words. 

" We're very different, yet the same." Yoona continued, smiling gently. That caught Jessica's attention, "How?" she probed.

Yoona clasps her hand and sit up straight, about to demonstrate further, but got tongue tied when she saw who's walking to their table. Jessica saw this and follow the latter's eyes seeing Yuri walking to their table with a girl, a very pretty girl at that. 

Before anyone could do anything, Yuri point at Yoona accusingly, "Yah Yoong! Why did you let Seobaby be alone in the Library??" The tone made Jessica raised her brows in curious and eyes diverted to Yoona who's now also point at Yuri. 

"heol, you dare shouting at me. Tell me, why did you leave Jessica-ssi alone? What the hell were yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter