The Sleepyhead

My Jung, Trouble Maker (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

 

“yah wake up! Wake up sleepyhead wake up! Aish! Chinja!”

 

Okay! That’s it! I’m not calling anymore -_- I’ve been waking this sleepyhead up about 30 minutes already, no signs of waking up! Seriously, she won’t even know if I dropped her off at the sideway.

 

I close back the car door and went to the backseat, laying there and having my leg raise up to the mirror. I turn on the music and humming along the songs. I’ll just wait for you to wake up, sleepyhead.

 

Furrowed her brows while sleeping, eh? How can someone be so cute sleeping like this? I shifted my body a little to be more comfortable and able to see her sleeping face clearly.

 

“Beauti—“ I couldn’t finished my sentence as a knock on the mirror snapped me out of my crazy action.

 

There, standing my umma talking something I couldn’t hear. She looked annoyed, so I hurriedly get out off the car. 

 

“Honey! What are you still doing here? Why don’t you bring her in? I heard that you arrived long ago, I waited but you didn’t came so I come here!” my mom’s voice keeps ringing nonstop as soon as I get out.

 

“Listen to me, please? Pretty please?” I hugged her and swayed her to left and right, so she would stop.

 

When she’s not talking anymore, I lead her to the front door and open it showing the sleepyhead still sleeping soundly there. “Those hours you wait for me is because of this sleepyhead, you should blame her, not me.” I said and rested my head on her shoulder as I’m back hugging her.

 

“Aww~ Kyeota! Honey, carry her to your room. She must be very tired bcus of the flight.” My mom told me which caught me by surprised.

 

“No way!” I blurted out.

 

“Aigoo… She seems not that heavy that you can’t carry, right? Her body will get sore if she sleep here longer.”

“It’s not that! But umma, seriously? Why my room? We have guest rooms as I remember right?”

“uh… hehe… Jessica here~” her voice trail of as she looked at the sleepyhead, “her umma told me that she’s not used to sleep alone, she sleeps with her little sister back there, so~” and she looked at me.

 

I sighed. What else can I do?

 

“Take a good care of her, yuri-ah. Umma will go in first, okay? Yuri jjang!” She told me as she hugged me, and walk back into the house before I can say anything.

 

I shake my head turned back to the sleepyhead. Walking closer, I sighed again before taking her handbag she’s hugging and unbuckled her seatbelt.

Leaning down as I scoot my left hand behind her back to support her body, while my right hand goes under her knee about to carry her up.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter