So Childish

My Jung, Trouble Maker (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"H-hey" Jessica called out softly. Yuri just hummed in response while adjusting her helmet. "I... I've never been on one before." a whisper like confession came out from the almighty jung's mouth who's sitting at the back.

"huh? What did you say?" Yuri took off her helmet and turned to look at the latter. "Are you sick? Why is your voice so trembled?" She asked worriedly, tried to look at Jessis who's hiding her face.

"I've never been on a motorbike before." She repeated softly, enough for Yuri to hear though. 

Jessica slowly lifted her face up, embarrassed. Only to find Yuri stare at her face, straight at her eyes. She tilted her heads and called out. "Y-yah.."

Yuri snapped out of her thought with that. "O-oh!" 

"What's with the dumb face?" Jessica asked, slightly annoyed. 

"tsk Just wear the helmet and hold on. This is not dangerous at all." Yuri composed herself and wear the helmet for Jessica, carefully adjusting it, before doing the same for herselft. 

"Ahem. Now we're ready to go." Yuri cleared and starts the engine. 

Hearing the engine roar, jessica tensed up. Feeling that, Yuri blindly searched for Jessica's hands and wrapped them around her waist, surprising the girl. "Hold on tight so you won't fall." she voiced out. 

Jessica, having no choice, just holding onto Yuri awkwardly. 

"We're going." Yuri let Jessica know and started going slowly and first. 

Unconsciously to Yuri, she keeps going faster as the hug gets tighter whenever she speeds up.

"You scared?" She asked when they stopped at a red light. Hearing no response, she tried to peak at the person at the back but failed to do so because the hug is so tight that won't let her to turn around. 

"She must have fell asleep again. woah... How can someone fall asleep just like this? Unbelievable." Mumbling to herself and shake her head while smiling, she now goes slowly as the traffic light turned green. 

Driving ever so slowly, afraid that the latter might fall or wake up. Driving at this speed normally could kill The Kwon Yuri because of boredom, yet she doesn't mind it now. 

After a good 30 minutes! No, they still haven't reached their school. Crazy enough, Yuri keeps driving the poor motorbike around. Reason? The princess is still sleeping soundly on her back. 

Another 7 minutes passed! A voice snapped Yuri from her 'leisure ride' "Omo! I can't believe you let me sleep on a freaking motorbike! Luckily I held on tightly!" 

Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter