Get Caught!

My Jung, Trouble Maker (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you not to hurt my friend, right?!" Yuri catch the latter collar tighty and glare into her eyes and said between her gritted teeth. "I told not to pick a fight with me if you don't wanna get hurt, right?!" then she harshly throw the latter to the ground, made the latter groaned in pain. 

 

"Take her to the hospital if you want your leader to live longer." She said to the group of people coldly before walking back to her friend.

 

"Seobaby, let's go?" She asked as she reach for Seohyun who is hanging her head low. "Seo?" Yuri asked when Seohyun didn't move at all.

 

"I am sorry, unnie. I drag you into fighting again." She said still having her head low.

 

Yuri smiled and use her hand to lift seohyun head to face her gently, "I know you're not the wrong one here, okay? Or... maybe my seobaby wrong cus she's born with this goddess beauty?" Yuri raised her eyesbrow up and down teasingly, and that successful make the latter smile.

 

"Shall we go now?" Yuri asked smilingly as she hand out hand. Seohyun nodded and take her hand happily walking back to Yuri's car.

 

Yuri dropped Seohyun by her house and went straight to her house as she still has to finish her paper works she got from the last punishment. Yeah.... Yuri left to help seohyun in the middle of her punishment. 

 

When she arrive her home, she quickly make her way back to the study room. But before she could do that, one of the maids approach her with a concerned look in her eyes.

 

"Ms. Yuri. Your parents are waiting for you in the living room." The maid bowed 90 and inform her.

 

"I'll be there now. You can go." She said and signal the maid to leave. "I know right, I know. Aish >.<" she mumble to herself as she walk to the living room and let out a heavy sigh.

 

When she reach the living room, there her parents sitting on the couch with her father's stern look and her mother just shook her head lightly.

 

"Appa, Umma. You called me?" She stand in front of her parents and bowed politely. Then she stand up straight with a serious face ready to accept another punishment.

 

"Sit down, my dear daughter." Mr. Kwon said lovingly to Yuri which made the latter tilted her head in confused, but still follow her father.

 

She took the seat opossite her parents. Feeling nervous inside, she doesn't wait long as she began to defend herself. "Appa, I just went to protect Seobaby. You know she can't protect herself right? And she's a ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter