Ep 2

Operation VIXX APPA
Vixx was busy getting ready to go on stage to perform they just needed the cue. A screen drops down from the ceiling shocking the six as the mascot of sorts for them, Rovix, flashes on the screen calling them to the stage. The unsure idols take the stage looking around for a clue as to what's going on. However as the robot head talks to them to the audience it becomes clear just what is going on.
 
"You have a daughter I heard"
 
N nods, "Yes, a really cute-"
 
"Where is she? Bring her here"
 
The audience begins to chant Min Hee's name adding pressure to the six as they have no knowledge of just where or if she'll show up. Fans stand up cheering loudly as Taeyang from BIGBANG walks onto the stage with Min Hee in his arms. Vixx bows greeting their senior just as the robot head barks an order at them. 'Don't bow to your competition. You have to get your daughter back or the show will be turned over to Taeyang.' The six panic trying their best to come up with a plan.
 
"Min Hee-ah! Come here~", Ravi calls.
 
"Ignored," Rovix taunts, "No longer first place Ravi Appa, what about second place Umma Leader N?"
 
"Min Hee~ Come play with Appa"
 
The fans erupt seeing N's aegyo but ultimately Min Hee's attention is on Taeyang's hair then as Hyuk tries she becomes interested in his tattoos. The robot head interrupts again this time calling them helpless just before asking the audience what they should do. Fans shout the names of the six's songs making the six look over at Taeyang who was showing Min Hee moves from his single Ringa Linga. Once more the robot head appears on the screen this time sighing showing a clip from the last episode. Min Hee asking to see the six perform. N tries to arrange the other five but Leo steps forward singing a Vixx song of his own choosing earning Min Hee's attention.
 
The robot head interrupts, "You pass...for now. However you'll have to convince Min Hee yang to remain your daughter. Take a look at what she's been doing...."
 
Vixx and the audience watch the screen as footage from backstage plays. Min Hee hanging out with members of the GG subunits, T-ara subunits then the most 'painful' for the six to watch Taeyang and G-Dragon. She had a lot of fun with the two. N pouts looking out at the audience then his daughter. The robot head gives them a mission before the screen disappears. Add your daughter to your performance. Hyuk is given a digital camera as the idols and Min Hee go backstage.
 
"Min Hee-ah, Appa is going to show you how to dance", Ravi acts cute.
 
Ken buts in, "Min Hee-ah who do you like better Taeyang Sunbaenim or Ravi Appa?"
 
Min Hee points to Taeyang who laughs.
 
"Min Hee-ah...you'll get to dance with your Appas, Oppa will be watching. Min Hee Fighting, Vixx Fighting", Taeyang smiles.
 
Vixx bows, "Thank you Sunbaenim"
 
N says, "2, 3!"
 
"Taeyang Sunbaenim Fighting", Vixx chants.
 
 
Vixx with their daughter settle onto the stage with the seven dancing to Rock Ur Body. After the performance the band takes the stage with other artists watching by the side of the stage. Rovix appears on a drop down screen once more. He seems to have become the unofficial MC. Min Hee is hiding backstage.
 
"Here's what Min Hee has to say..."
 
A video plays of Min Hee learning the moves of Rock Ur Body. N brightly showing her versus Leo's quiet poker faced instructions. Hong Bin's smiling face instructing her versus Ravi's energetic instructions. Hyuk's cute instructions versus Ken's handsome instructions. At the end, Min Hee is talking to the camera in a solo shot.
 
"It was a lot of fun..."
 
A pause as she plays with her fingers nervously which makes everyone laugh.
 
"I like dancing with Appa"
 
Another pause for her shy behaviour, she covers her face with her hands.
 
"Vixx Appa sarange", Min Hee makes a heart with her arms.
 
Rovix comes back on screen, "See you next week"
 
"He's joking right?", Hyuk looks at N.
 
"We'll find out next week", Leo stares at him.