Ep 5

Operation VIXX APPA
Vixx is strung out in their dorm asleep, on the floor near the television Hyuk and Hong Bin with Min Hee snuggled between them. Ravi almost lying on Hong Bin with Ken laying on Ravi. N laying just inside the bedroom but far from the bed. Leo and a bunch keeping the baby from rolling off the bed. The camera focuses on the tiny hand that has a fistful of Leo's shirt. A man and woman sneak around the idols taking the children. A graphic on the screen, Rovix with a speech bubble that reads; Real mommy and daddy take away the children for the mission. The PD uses a bullhorn to roughly wake up the six.
 
"In place of missions Rovix has decided to grant Ravi's wish", the PD announces.
 
"What?", Ravi asks.
 
"Last episode Ravi selected an activity to do with Min Hee, that activity has been approved. You will arrange a concert in which you have to a song off this list but aware that this list is of idols Min Hee likes."
 
The screen splits in half showing Vixx reading the list on one side and the list on the other side. On top of the list was Top Girl, 2Hot and Oops by G.Na then Crash by BAP and finally Growl and Wolf EXO. Ken and N insist on Crash so they all sing while Ravi who no one is sure is being serious says Oops.
 
"And who would sing G.Na Sunbaenim's parts?", N challenges.
 
"Leo hyung"
 
Ravi flinches as Leo steps towards him, N pulls Leo back. N suggest they do Crash then invite G.Na and EXO then Ravi could rap with G.Na as well as stop trying to get someone to sing that song. The six split into teams to ensure that they could get done quickly. Hyuk, Ravi and Ken handled learning the dance moves to Crash while N, Leo and Hong Bin tried to get a hold of G.Na and EXO. The dance team looks very focused as if they were practicing for a normal performance. The management team looks a mess as N is struggling to get someone to answer him at Cube, Hong Bin is talking to the SM receptionist however it looks like he's being told no and Leo was trying to spread the news on his SNS.
 
Hong Bin puts down his phone, "No on EXO"
 
N suddenly smiles, "Yes! Thank you so much!"
 
"We got G.Na?"
 
N nods then looks at Hong Bin who shakes his head. The two call TS putting the phone on speaker. They wait impatiently for someone to pick up then nearly fainting when someone does.
 
"We are V", N says.
 
"Vixx imminda", Leo and Hong Bin say automatically.
 
"We're filming a concert on Operation APPA and we'd like to know if BAP Sunbaenim would be free to perform", N says.
 
The two wait with bated breath to see if they got them, too long of a pause passes then the three a slow yes. N quickly calls Ravi telling them of the change. Making the three immediately switch to the EXO dance practice videos. Ravi gives it a try as the video plays. Manager team continues to try to arrange things.
 
"We could open with Voodoo Doll", Hong Bin suggests.
 
"Should BAP Sunbaenim or G.Na Sunbaenim go first?", N looks between Leo and Hong Bin.
 
"G.Na Sunbaenim", Leo answers.
 
"If we're doing ladies first then should she go before us?"
 
N sighs, "I don't know"
 
"G.Na Sunbaenim with Ravi, Us, BAP Sunbaenim then close with the EXO cover", Leo says focused on his iPad.
 
"Why that order?"
 
"Fans", Leo says simply.
 
"No, Leo's right! The first act tells them that we're there not BAP Sunbaenim", N smiles.
 
Things are slowly progressing with the dance practice as well. Ravi however starts listening to Oops trying to get the rap down not practicing. The screen changes to outside showing the day passing quickly then Vixx showing up early for practice, half an hour later another van appears outside Jellyfish Entertainment. Just who could this be a Rovix graphic asks. It's BAP! The six head inside to meet up with Vixx. On the bottom of the screen BAP's logo is shown with Rovix. Vixx bows to their seniors of a few months as they enter the practice room.
 
Vixx chimes, "We are Vixx!"
 
"2, 3. We are...", Yongguk smiles.
 
"BAP, yes sir!", BAP salutes.
 
"Wow, our daughter is a fan of yours", N says looking jealous.
 
"Who's your leader?", Daehyun asks looking at the six.
 
"I am leader", N says in English with aegyo.
 
"Line?"
 
"90", Leo and N says.
 
Ken says, "92"
 
Hyuk laughs, "I'm the maknae, 95"
 
Hong Bin and Ravi says, "93"
 
"So what did you need N-ah?", Yongguk asks.
 
"We have a mission to complete during the concert. We have to do a cover of an EXO song which means we need six more people", N tries to beg.
 
BAP agrees after a lot of aegyo, the twelve switch out members until they get something that's pretty close to the original. The twelve keep practicing Growl until BAP is called away on a schedule. Ravi practices Oops hoping he gets to rap for G.Na while the others keep watching the dance so it's drilled into their heads. The screen fades to black and you see Rovix.
 
"Where is Min Hee you ask? She's preparing for her part in Ravi's wish"
 
A video of Min Hee with a dance coach is shown then a video of her dancing with G.Na is shown. Min Hee is hard at work to show the Vixx Appas a thing or two, Rovix winks. The credits roll as more video of Vixx and Min Hee is shown.