Episode 8

Operation VIXX APPA

Filming for Love Equation VIXX recieves a surprise visit. Min Hee pushes a stroller onto set. She sits down waiting politely for the six dads to finish filming. Taek Yeon peacefully asleep. N and Ravi are the first to rush the stroller as soon as cut is called. Min Hee darts forward rushing to Hong Bin then Leo.

"Me too! I wanna dance"

Leo starts to show her the moves with the three moving to continue the routine. N and Ravi clueless as they fawn over Taek Yeon. Min Hee giggles running around Hong Bin and Leo giving up dancing. Leo scoops her up spinning around earning more giggles. Hong Bin tries to get her back but the four have to move to allow Ravi and Hyuk to do their solo shots on the set. Leo plays with Minhee as the others film. The camera crew filming the music video looks surprised to see Leo smiling as he plays with Minhee. She merely keeps playing with him. Hong Bin sneaks up behind Minhee picking her up. "Leo Hyung has to go film. We can watch if you want"

"P-please"

"Okay" The two sit beside the monitor which quickly becomes her favorite seat. She stays there through out filming. It was Minhee who said the director's orders to VIXX making the six smile. The director himself does the affection test using their performances on screen.

"Which Appa was the funniest?"

"Hyuk Appa!"

"Who was the cutest?"

"Hong Bin Appa!"

N whines, "What about me?"

Minhee pouts, "Hong Bin Appa!"

"Which Appa do you want to be your Oppa?"

"...Leo Appa"

"Do you like Leo?" Minhee nods hiding her face behind her hands. "Leo isn't allowed!"

Minhee peeks through her fingers with shiny eyes. N scoops her up immediately trying to keep her from crying. She squirms till he puts her down. Leo runs to the rescue making Minhee stick her tongue out at N. When he tries to correct her Leo walks away with her. N decides to go bother Taek Yeon who is sleeping peacefully in his stroller. Leo holds Minhee as Hyuk and Hong Bin put a smile back on her face. Once filming for the music video completely ends then the family goes out to eat. Minhee continues her anti-N behaviour at said resturant.

"What was your favorite part of the music video?"

"Hyuk Appa and Ravi Appa!"

"You liked Hyuk putting ice cream on my face?" Ravi pouts till he hears Minhee giggle.

N sulks, "The director asked her who the funniest and cutest was. Even which one she wanted to be her oppa"

"Well clearly she thought Hyukkie was the funniest. Who's the cutest?"

"Hong Bin Appa!" He smiles kissing the top of her head.

"Who was the coolest?"

"Leo Appa!"

"...who's your favorite Umma?"

"My Umma!"

Ken tilts his head, "Was N hyung a bad umma?"

"He likes Taek Yeon more..."

"Is there any bad appas?"

"Ravi Appa"

"What about Ken Appa?"

She tilts her head looking around. Ravi breaks into laughter which wakes up Taek Yeon. N sighs picking up the baby trying to rock him back to sleep. Rovix picks this time to message them. "N and Ravi have insulted your daughter you four must come up with a punishment to suit their actions."

"Punishment?!"

"Wait! Minhee which appa do you like more? N or Ravi?"

"...Ravi appa"

N smiles, "Ken should do it too. She doesn't remember him"

It's decided that the bottom three dads will all take part in the punishment. Hong Bin suggest that they ask their fans just what to do with the three dads. They take a photo of the three dads with their two children posting a simple message with it on their fan cafe. Help us get closer to our kids. Fans will decide just how they will be punished. It will be the best fan written message.

AN: Thank you to haely13 for seeing what I did with Taek Yeon's name X3 100 karma for your troubles? Remember to vote for the next season! Three votes a decision do not make.

'Fan written' means you. Come up with a mission for the bottom 3 dads and see your username read aloud by VIXX. Minhee too~