Episode 11

Operation VIXX APPA

VIXX got a big party prepared when they were informed that it would be the last episode. Min Hee and Taekyeon spend the time it took the other three members to get ready with Leo and N. They roamed around a toy store until Hongbin called him. Min Hee ended up getting two stuffed animals. A lion and cat. She made a point of telling everything that the cat was Hakyeon and the lion was Leo. She clung more tightly to the lion. The night was mostly playing games with Min Hee and the VIXX members would didn't get to spend time with Taekyeon doing just that. 

"Minhee ah, do you know why we're having this party?"

"Cause you made a new song."

Hyuk laughs nervously. "Well yes but...Hyung?"

"Minhee...sweetie..you have to go back home."

"Why do you look sad N umma? I come back tomorrow."

N swallows looking up then hugs her. Minhee tries to comfort him telling the cameras that N Umma needs tissues. "Minhee, N umma is trying to tell you that you...you won't be coming back."

Minhee immediately looks at Ravi who has to look away. "...was I bad? I'm sorry. I won't be bad again."

The members sigh unable to look at her. Cameras zooming in to show them on the verge of tears. Leo scoops up Minhee holding her as she starts to cry begging them not to kick her out. A group hug that descends into crying goes on for a few mintues. Minhee's parent came in the screenshot taking Taekyeon away then trying to grab Minhee. She clings too tightly to Leo for it to work. The other members had to leave the camera shot to compose themselves. Minhee continued to cry into Leo's neck begging him to not send her away. In the end her parents both had to pry her off of Leo who equally seemed unwillingly to let go.

"LEO APPA! N UMMA! I'M SORRY! PLEEAASE!"

The scene jumps to a new day marked by a scene of the sun rising. VIXX appears giving a video message to BTS several seeming unhappy about being on film. "Hello, please look over Sunmi and Jihyun well. We personally selected the children for you. Don't be afraid to reach out to your fans for help."

 

Author Note: Sorry to cut it here but I almost started crying typing this much so I figured this should be enough. Next season here