Ep 6

Operation VIXX APPA
 
A dark stage with an unlit screen is the center of hundreds screaming fans. The screen lights up with Rovix making the fans scream louder and chant. The robot head waits for a few seconds before addressing everyone.
 
"Vixx and three agencies have come together to make the first Operation APPA concert, the main star of that program is of course...."
 
Fans scream their favorite Vixx member's name.
 
"Min Hee naturally! Tonight you'll get to listen to Min Hee's favorite and some truly great idols plus Vixx"
 
The screen turns black as the stage lights revealing G.Na making fans stand up screaming which only gets worst as Ravi steps out from behind one of back up dancers.
 
"This is Ravi", Ravi smiles.
 
Ravi raps following the routine perfectly acting cute at times. The performance is clearly a success as the fans cheer loudly. Rovix appears on the screen as the stage dims. He teases and taunts Ravi who is filmed making faces backstage. Rovix just sighs instead of introducing the next. Vixx takes the stage performing Voodoo Doll. Rovix introduces BAP brightly just before they take the stage to perform Badman. Rovix appears once again as the stage dims.
 
"This next performance is special just for Min Hee's eyes but I won't tell if you watch too"
 
The stage lights up showing members from BAP and Vixx. Fans scream even louder than ever watching the cover of EXO's Growl. Cameramen waiting backstage film the idols who think it's all over. A tiny voice directs their attention back to the stage. Min Hee was on stage.
 
"Vixx Appa did this for me.....so I did something for them"
 
Rovix reappears making Vixx stand on the edge of the stage as the stage dims. The stages lights up to show Min Hee and several kids with microphone headsets. The children perform to the best of their ability Vixx's song GR8U. Half way through it Vixx rushes out dancing behind them make the fans clear louder. The concert ends with Min Hee getting hugs or high fives from BAP and G.Na....or so everyone thought.
 
"Min Hee, they forgot about us", G.Na acts upset.
 
Rovix appears on the screen, "Oh what? What did I miss?"
 
"Bad robot", Min Hee pouts.
 
Vixx laughs showering her with love.
 
"The final closer, saved the best for last", Rovix says.
 
The stage dims then lights back up to show Min Hee and G.Na posed side by side. Only G.Na sings but Min Hee matches her dance moves the best a four year old can. Vixx is filmed watching a monitor backstage some praising others trying to do the moves. Once the performance ends, Rovix officially closes the concert as Vixx rushes to greet Min Hee who is shyly talking to G.Na as they walk backstage. Min Hee becomes more interested in Zelo's skateboarding skills leaving many Vixx members to make faces.
 
"Min Hee, Zelo Sunbaenim has to go home just like us", Leo picks her up.
 
"Bye bye Zelo Oppa", Min Hee waves.
 
Zelo smiles as he waves back.
 
Min Hee holds Leo's hand as he walks her back to the others. If she sees more BAP members she says by to them then waves all but Himchan wave back. He demands a kiss on the cheek which Min Hee shyly gives him then she hides behind Leo. G.Na is last idol Min Hee says goodbye to before Vixx successfully gets her into the car. Min Hee sat on Leo's lap while N talked to her.
 
"We talked to Hui Jin Sungsaenim"
 
Min Hee hides her face in Leo's chest as if it were a reflex his arm went around her. N tries to explain what they talked about but Min Hee remains with her face in Leo's chest. Hong Bin interrupts him.
 
"Sungsaenim said that we need help too, Min Hee if you help Appa then Appa can help you"
 
Min Hee looks up at Hong Bin in the seat Leo, "Really?"
 
N makes a noise then says, "Yes that's what Sungsaenim said"
 
"Okay, Appa", Min Hee smiles.
 
"Who's your favorite appa?"
 
"Leo Appa", Min Hee hugs Leo.
 
Ravi asks, "Who's your favorite umma?"
 
"N Umma!", Min Hee does aegyo.
 
N tries and fails to not smile, he kisses the top of her head. The credits roll as the camera focuses on Min Hee asleep in Leo's lap but somehow holding N's hand.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BD NOTES - Hey peoples we are officially at the halfway-ish mark. Hello Baby and most programs seem to have twelve to thirteen episodes so remember it's almost over. I'm open to people suggesting missions. I'm just trying to make them do realistic missions right now aside from the concert thing. That was for the fans. Kekeke~