Ep 4

Operation VIXX APPA
Vixx is outside a school looking around, Ken and Ravi play around with some toys left outside. N nags at the two as a woman approaches them. The screen pauses on her revealing her personal information; Seo Hui Jin, Min Hee's teacher. The six men greet her cheerfully wondering why the received a call from her on their day off. She leads them inside politely not saying too much about Min Hee. Once they were in her classroom and the six squeezed into desks she explained.
 
"Min Hee hasn't been doing well in class and I wanted to see if you might be able to help her but first we have to make sure you know what your showing her"
 
"You're going to test us?"
 
"On the subjects Min Hee needs help with but not just me"
 
A television in the classroom turns on showing Rovix which made them all groan anticipating the worst.
 
"Hui Jin Sungsaenim will quiz you and I will give out a reward or a punishment....first since N and Leo won the fashion show, you two are allowed to pass on questions"
 
N tries to celebrate but Leo just stares at him so he returns his attention to Hui Jin and Rovix. The rest of the rules were simple. Can't work together, no hints and no cheating. The first question was entirely in English throwing them for a loop. My nose is long and I weight a ton.
 
Rovix speaks up in Korean, "Yo, Rapper man...what's the answer?"
 
Ravi pauses for the longest time before finally saying, "Ella...pant?"
 
"Select one activity you'd like to do with Min Hee then follow the cameraman out of the room"
 
Ravi leaves with the camera getting a solo shot saying, "A concert, Min Hee liked dancing with us so I'd like to do it again"
 
Ravi returns just as the next question is asked which requires the six to write out the word in English as it is described in English. Not a normal man but a special man. Leo quickly writes something down, Ravi has to think about it before writing something, N uses a pass, Hong Bin is writing as quickly as Leo, Ken stares off as if the wall had the answers and Hyuk is mumbling to himself. Rovix calls time making them hold up the pads.
 
"Special Man, Woman, Boy, Super Hero and another Super Hero", Hui Jin reads.
 
"Hong Bin and Leo! Play a round of...rock paper scissors winner will go out of the room and answer the cameraman's question"
 
They play with poker face Leo winning then once out in the hall he is asked if the show seems easy. Leo looks off to the sighing before answering with, "Nothing is ever as it seems." Leo returns and the questions continue. Next question is lyrics translated into English; Cause love is dangerous dangerous dangerous, it's k-k-killing us. None of the six rushed to write anything.
 
"More?"
 
"Already a little more Sungsaenim"
 
"I wanna try I could die for you and you know it's true, you're my love", Hui Jin reads.
 
"Can we get a hint?", Ken whines.
 
"No hints", Rovix repeats, "I told you that you wouldn't give you hints so if one of you doesn't answer than a scary surprise will be waiting for you"
 
Silence.
 
"Well?"
 
Silence.
 
"Alright, it's clear they fail Sungsaenim", Rovix sighs.
 
"Aren't there other questions?"
 
"That was the last one", Hui Jin stares pitifully at the six.
 
"Your scary surprise is end route"
 
"How scary Rovix?", N asks looking scared.
 
"Nothing that Super Appa and Umma, Leo and N can't handle.....but I hope you don't have a fan event scheduled soon"
 
The members try to get him to reveal it but Rovix vanishes from the screen. Hui Jin gives the six extra work books to work through with or alongside Min Hee. Vixx scared and worried aside from poker face Leo gets in the car with the cameras filming the silence. N breaks the uncomfortable silence looking ill.
 
"What do you think is waiting for us?"
 
Silence.
 
"It's got to be Min Hee right?"
 
Muttering.
 
The car pulls up to their dorm making them nervous. Vixx remains in silent as they walk inside anticipating something horrible to happen to them. Inside their dorm was Min Hee and a baby plus a bunch of luggage.
 
"Rovix jokes too much"
 
"Min Hee who's with you?"
 
"Taek Yeon. We're staying here", Min Hee whispers.
 
"Why are you whispering?", Hyuk asks.
 
Taek Yeon starts crying.
 
Min Hee pouts, "He was sleeping"
 
Leo picks up Taek Yeon trying to gently rock him back to sleep. N crowds Leo trying to get the baby to look at him. Hong Bin and Hyuk lead Min Hee away trying to figure out sleeping arrangements. Min Hee keeps looking back at the four absorbed by her little brother pouting. Hyuk gives her a pink plushie earning a hug as well quick aegyo. Hong Bin finds a letter attached to Min Hee's bag addressed to the six. The hand writing certainly wasn't Min Hee's.
 
"Eomeoni wrote us...instructions on how to properly care for an infant", Hong Bin reads.
 
Hyuk laughs,"Is that what it really says?"
 
Min Hee clings to Hyuk watching the crowd around her brother.
 
"I have an idea...Min Hee and us go make something to eat", Hong Bin offers.
 
"Really?!", Min Hee smiles.
 
"If you want too"
 
Min Hee holds Hong Bin's hand as well as the pink plushie while the three go into the kitchen. They make something easy but the camera mainly shows shots of a really happy Min Hee then a still bawling Taek Yeon. The credits roll and you heard several Vixx members crying with Taek Yeon.