Ep 1

Operation VIXX APPA
 
Min Hee is seen sitting on Leo's lap watching something on his phone. The other watch as if gauging her reaction to what she was watching. The camera films over Leo's shoulder showing her watching a newer music video from the six. Hearing a familiar voice call her name, she abandons the six running to one of the cameramen who presents her with a gold envelope, a silver envelope and a brown looking one. The six are to do an affection test where the top three will receive special missions to complete while Min Hee has to stay in the Vixx dorm with the bottom three. Leo and N smile as all of Vixx knew that they would be two of the three. N has Min Hee stand on the other side of the room while the six sat with their backs to her.
 
"Run to the Appa you like the best", Hyuk tries to be cute.
 
The six count down from three then wait for her to come to someone. Before the others could turn around Ravi starts laughing and giggling, it was clear she chose him first. The five start arguing that he was chosen because Min Hee didn't like the cameras and he was the farthest from the cameras. Ravi picks up Min Hee gloating to the other members.
 
"Say Mehrong.....Mehrong~"
 
Ravi sits on the other side of the room with Min Hee as she prepares to pick the second Vixx appa. The two who figured themselves as the top two are not nervous unlike the other three. Min Hee picks again on Ravi's signal, running straight to N who gloats shamelessly with Ravi. The two sit beside Min Hee who gets ready to pick once more all the while the last four try to appeal to her. N stops them immediately letting Min Hee pick the third and the last one to receive a mission. She doesn't run this time looking like she can't decide then runs to Leo. The top three parade around ignoring the fact they had prizes waiting. Min Hee pouts as the three open their mission envelopes. Gold Ravi gets the most difficult by far; Prepare a dinner full of Min Hee's favorite foods.
 
"How am I suppose to do this? I haven't seen her eat"
 
"Can't be any worse then mine..."
 
Silver N gets; Buy her favorite thing. N sighs, it's not even specific. Most people like many different things certainly that was true for children. Bronze Leo gets; Buy her favorite music that is not one of yours. Simple enough right? Hong bin tries to get Min Hee's attention off the other three but she sits just outside of the camera range.
 
"Hyung~! At least help us figure out who's last", Hyuk whines.
 
Leo calls the reluctant Min Hee over to him, "Which Appa do you like after me?"
 
"Ken Appa", Min Hee says shyly.
 
Hong Bin and Hyuk huddle together waiting to figure out just who is last. N whispers to Min Hee then under Ravi's signal she runs to Hong bin hugging him. Hyuk hangs his head in defeat as his hyungs celebrate. The top three leave to complete their mission while Min Hee stays with Ken. Mainly she seems interested in listening to more music videos from the band. To gain her interest Hong bin and Hyuk start to dance the bands latest single for her.
 
"Do you like it?", Ken asks.
 
Min Hee nods then tries to hide from the camera. Hyuk gets an idea asking one of the filming crew if they had a digital camera. The older two watch him while Min Hee continues to hide from the cameras.
 
"Min Hee-ah do you want to be in a video like Appa?", Hyuk smiles.
 
Min Hee looks at him then buries her face in Ken's chest to hide from the camera in Hyuk's hands. The older two scold the maknae who sits down defeated still holding the camera. Hyuk doesn't give up as he watches Min Hee with the others. This time he tells Hong Bin his plan getting the older boy's approval. Hong bin films Hyuk who does aegyo and whatever else he can to look happy being on film.
 
"Look Min Hee-ah, do want to play with Hyuk Appa and Hong bin Appa?", Ken tries.
 
"No...bad Appa"
 
Both laugh nervously but don't stop what they're doing. Ken tries again however Min Hee's response was to get up running through the dorm hiding once more. The remaining three dads glare at each other not willing to take the blame themselves. The three go looking yet find nothing leaving them to collapse on the floor. They remain there going over where they looked trying to figure out where they hadn't looked yet. Leo is the first back from his mission, the crew takes the music and plays it claiming he had to perform it for it to count.
 
"What did you buy?"
 
"Perform one song from the CD", PD orders.
 
Leo sighs thinking it over however the PD plays a random track. The group singing is the former Hello Baby mothers Girl Generation. The CD being their I Got A Boy album. Leo does his best to dance and sing along trying not to feel ridiculous.
 
"Min Hee-ah, do you like this song?"
 
Min Hee ignores Ken running to Leo hugging his leg. He picks her up getting a bright smile and aegyo.
 
"Leo Appa, sarange yo", Min Hee smiles.
 
She kisses his cheek laughing.
 
"Min Hee-ah what about us?", Hyuk whines.
 
Hong bin turns the digital camera in his hand on Leo and Min Hee. She doesn't notice as all her attention is on Leo. Ken joins butting in trying to get her to look at him. He doesn't get any. N shows up with a large Pororo doll. Min Hee smiles wiggling free of Leo's grip running to N her eyes solely on the doll. N picks her up as she hugs the doll.
 
"N Umma, thank you", Min Hee smiles.
 
The five burst into laughter as soon as she says Umma.
 
"Do you like Leo Appa or N.....Umma?", Hong bin asks.
 
"I love Appa and Umma"
 
More laughter. Ravi arrives with some food, a woman who looks like Min Hee appears looking through the bag. She looks back at the camera making an x with her hands. Ravi fails. Min Hee is taken by the woman behind the cameras out of Vixx's sight.
 
"Since Ravi failed, you all receive the punishment"
 
Vixx tries to protest but Umma Leader N shushes them. The PD explains that Min Hee will appear randomly through their schedules, they will have to film the next episode entirely on their own. Making sure to capture camera shy Min Hee on film. Vixx tries to see Min Hee again but the crew shuts down filming for the day. The show ends with an interview from Min Hee.
 
'Did you have fun with the Vixx Appas?'
 
"I like N Umma! I like Pororo~!"
 
'Have you seen the Appas perform?'
 
"Can I please?", Min Hee pouts.