Chapter 6

Like A Drama

"Sungjong, wake up," Sunggyu whispered as he shook the younger's shoulder. Sungjong groaned and stirred in his sleep. He covered himself with the blanket, refusing to get up, "Sungjong. Get up now. The CEO wants to see you," this woke the boy up.

    "Eh??" Sungjong asked, sitting up in an instant.

    "Like I said, someone caught a picture of you and Kyuyhun cuddling at a movie. They even caught one of you two kissing outside. Manager said that the CEO didn't seem too happy when he called him," Sunggyu explained. Sungjong rolled his eyes and nodded.

    "Alright," He said and got up to get ready. He wanted to show the world that he loved Kyuhyun, but dealing with the CEO was not going be fun. Especially since he had to do it by himself.

    "Hurry up. He wants to see you as soon as possible. Manager said he would be here soon," Sunggyu told the younger who just nodded and went into the bathroom. After about twenty minutes, Sungjong was ready. 

    "Manager is outside waiting," Sunggyu told him.

    "Okay. I'll see you later then," Sungjong smiled, receiving a nod and smile from the older. He then walked out of the dorm and towards the van. When he got into the van, the manager immediately starting shouting at him.

    "Why the hell would you do that, Sungjong! You should know how much trouble this is going to cause!" Manager shouted as he began to drive.

    "I know, I know, Manager. But I can deal with it," Sungjong told him.

    "Eh?! You are not even going to try telling the media that it's not true?" Manager asked in disbelief.

    "No. Why would I do that? I love Kyuhyun and he loves me. The world should know that. We shouln't have to hide our feelings for each other," Sungjong told his manager, annoyed. The manager was taken aback. 

    "I understand where you are coming from. But you know how cruel the media is," Manager said.

    "I know. But it's not the media who is the problem. It's the CEO. He is just afraid of what people will say," Sungjong replied.

    "Wouldn't you be? There are many fans and people that don't like this kind of thing. They will criticise you and the CEO does not want that," Manager told the younger.

    "He doesn't have to worry. I may be the maknae, but I am strong. I know how to deal with criticism. Their words won't hurt me," Sungjong said. The manager was surprised at Sungjong's bravery.
    
    "I'm glad that you are being so brave, Sungjong. Just be careful, okay?" Manager said, concern written all over his face. He then stopped the van infront of the Woollim Entertainment building.

    "I will. The CEO may be in a much higher position than me but I can deal with him. Thank you, Manager," Sungjong smiled before stepping out of the van.

    Sungjong walked into the building and was greeted by a few trainees. He then got into the elevator and made his way up to the CEO's office. He knocked on the door and the CEO told him to come in.

    "Have a seat, Sungjong," CEO Jung Yeop said, a not so happy expression on his face. Sungjong nodded and took a seat, "So. Do you want to explain to me why I'm getting numerous calls from the media?"

    "CEO Jung Yeop, let me explain, please," Sungjong said.

    "Please do," the CEO said.

    "I understand that you are not happy. I know that you are afraid of what the media and the people will say. But I want you to know that Kyuhyun hyung and I love each other. I don't want to hide our feelings. Please let us show our feelings for each other to world," Sungjong said, his eyes pleading for the CEO to let him do as he pleases.

    "Sungjong. The world is full of people that will criticise you. Very harshly, too. Not to mention, but you are an idol. It will be even worse for you. You could lose fans," CEO Jung Yeop told the other.

    "I know. But I can handle criticism. I don't care what they think. Let them judge all they want, I don't care. What care about is showing my feelings for Kyuhyun hyung to everyone. I don't want to hide them, CEO Jung Yeop," Sungjong said, sadly. The CEO sighed and rubbed his temples.

    "I understand, Sungjong. But can you really handle it?" CEO Jung Yeop asked, concern in his tone.

    "Yes. I can," Sungjong nodded.

    "Alright. I will tell the media that you two are together. You can show your affection towards each other in public. I won't make you guys hide your feelings," CEO Jung Yeop said, causing a huge grin to spread across Sungjong's face.

    "Are you... Are you serious??" Sungjong asked, hope in his eyes.

    "Yes. I'm serious. But be prepared for the criticism. If someone hurts you, come to me, okay?" CEO Jung Yeop said, receiving a nod from the other, "Oh, and I will talk to CEO Soo Man, too. I will convince him to let Kyuhyun be with you."

    "Oh thank you, CEO Jung Yeop! You don't know how grateful I am to hear that!" Sungjong beamed, getting up and giving the CEO a huge hug. The CEO chuckled and hugged back.

    "Your welcome. Just stay out of trouble and remember to come to me if someone decides to be a douche to you, okay?" CEO Jung Yeop said, causing Sungjong to giggle.

    "Okay," Sungjong grinned as he let go of the CEO, "Thank you, again. I will take my leave now."

    "Okay. I will talk to you later then, Sungjong. Be careful," CEO Jung Yeop smiled and waved goodbye to the other. Sungjong bowed politely before leaving the office with the biggest grin on his face ever. He practically skipped his way through the halls and out of the building. That's how happy he felt. 

    A few minutes later, the manager showed up to pick him up. Sungjong skipped happily over to the van and got into the van with a hppy grin.

    "I see that you are very happy. I can assume that things went well?" The manager asked as he began to drive back to the INFINITE dorm.

    "Yes! Things went amazingly!" Sungjong grinned.

    "What did he say?" Manager asked.

    "He said that he would tell the media that Kyuhyun hyung and I are together. He also said that he would convince CEO Soo Man to let Kyuhyun hyung be with me," Sungjong replied.

    "Wow. That's good. I'm glad that things worked out for you Sungjong," Manager said, sending a smile towards the younger.

    "Thank you, Manager. I am, too," Sungjong smiled. After about ten more minutes, they arrived at the INFINITE dorm. Sungjong waved goodbye and the manager left. He then went into the dorm and he was immediately bombarded by the other two that were part of the 'Sung' trio.

    "What happened????" Sunggyu asked anxiously.

    "Yeah, what happened????" Sungyeol asked, just as anxiously.

    "Well, jeez. Can I not take off my shoes first?" Sungjong asked.

    "Sorry... We are just curious, that's all," Sunggyu apologized, giving Sungjong some space.

    "I'm joking. It's okay," Sungjong giggled as he took off his shoes.

    "So?" Sungyeol asked.

    "He let me be with Kyuhyun hyung. He said that he would tell the media that Kyuhyun hyung and I are dating. He said that I am free to show Kyuhyun hyung my affection in public. He also said that he would convince CEO Soo Man of SM Entertainment to let him be with me," Sungjong explained, causing the other two be taken aback.

    "Wow.. Our CEO is the best!" Sunggyu said in amazement. He never thought that CEO Jung Yeop would really agree to let Kyuhyun and Sungjong date, in public too.

    "He really is," Sungyeol agreed but then he frowned, "I wonder if he will let the rest of us date who we want to date, too..."

    "Don't worry, Sungyeol. He probably will. It will not be fair of him to let Sungjong date who he wants and not the rest of us," Sunggyu said and wrapped an arm around Sungyeol's shoulders to comfort him.

    "I hope so.." Sungyeol muttered, sadly. Sungjong was confused.

    "What are you guys talking about?" Sungjong asked. Sunggyu looked at Sungyeol to make sure he had permission to tell Sungjong. Sungyeol just nodded.
    
    "Sungyeol here has someone he loves, too... that is also not a girl," Sunggyu said, causing Sungjong's eyes to widen in surprise.

    "That.. That means you are also not straight?" Sungjong asked the other.

    "Yep," Sungyeol replied.

    "Wow... I never thought that you of all people would be gay," Sungjong giggled, in disbelief.

    "Well, believe it. I am," Sungyeol told him, getting up from his seat, "I'm going to go practice my lines."

    "Okay," Sunggyu said. 

    "Sunggyu hyung. Who does Sungyeol hyung like?" Sungjong asked the older.

    "I don't know if I am allowed to tell you," Sunggyu told him, causing the younger to pout.

    "Aww come on. I will keep my mouth shut. I won't tell anyone. I promise," Sungjong smiled.

    "Alright, fine. But you can not tell anyone! I mean it. You tell no one," Sunggyu warned the yougner. Sungjong nodded his head quickly.

    "I will tell no one," he said and Sunggyu nodded. The older then leaned in to whisper into Sungjong's ear.

    "Myungsoo," Sunggyu whispered, causing the younger to gasp in surprise.

    "Eh?! Really??" Sungjong asked, in disbelief.

    "Yep. He starting liking him two years ago, on his 20th birthday. Remember? When Myungsoo did all that stuff for him?" Sunggyu asked.

    "Ah, that's right. I remember," Sungjong said, nodding his head.

    "He started liking him because of how sweet he was. He wrote about the whole day in his diary on his phone. He let me read it a few days ago. It really was beautiful. I think anybody would fall for Myungsoo if he did all that for them. I probably would," Sunggyu chuckled, causing the younger's face to grimace.

    "I don't think that would work," Sungjong said in a disgusted manner. Sunggyu and Myungsoo? No, never.

    "I know. That would be way too weird," Sunggyu agreed.

    "Does Myungsoo hyung feel the same way?" Sungjong asked.

    "Well, when I read the diary entry and what he said, yes he does. But Sungyeol being stupid as , he doesn't know that he feels the same. I knew right when I started reading the diary entry and Sungyeol is still trying to figure it out," Sunggyu said replied.

    "Eh?? But his 20th birthday was two years ago. Wow.. Sungyeol is really stupid," Sungjong muttered in disbelief. 

    "Yes, he is. Myungsoo said that he had a whole different reason for the panda phone charms and the fireworks and all the other things he did. It is pretty obvious what he meant," Sunggyu said.

    "Not obvious enough to Sungyeol hyung," Sungjong scoffed, receiving and agreeing nod from the older.

    "Let's just hope he can figure it out soon. I don't want both of them being all sad even though they both feel the same," Sunggyu said.
    
    "Yeah, me too," Sungjong agreed.

    "Anyway. We need to practice our lines. We have to go film tomorrow," Sunggyu said, getting up from his seat. Sungjong followed suit and the two headed off to their rooms to practice their lines.

-----

    The next morning, the seven boys woke up around 7:30 AM. They got dressed for the day, they ate breakfast, and did some last minute practicing. After about ten more minutes of practicing, the INFINITE manager arrived to drive them off to the filming set. This time it was the house that Sungyeol was supposed to be living in. When they arrived, the director greeted them.

    "Hello, boys! How was your sleep?" Director Kim greeted with a smile.

    "It was great, thank you. How was your sleep, Director Kim?" Sunggyu asked, bowing politely.

    "It was also great, Sunggyu. We only have two more scenes left of this episode, so let's work hard, okay?" Director Kim smiled, this statement more directed towards Sungyeol. Sungyeol bowed his head, apologizing for his mistake the other day.

    "We will work hard, Director Kim. I promise," Sunggyu smiled and the director nodded.

    "Shall we start?" Director Kim asked, receiving nods from the others. The crew, director and Sungyeol then headed into the house. The others had to stay outside so they would have more room in the house. The crew then closed the curtains to make it look like it was nighttime.

    "Action!" Director Kim shouted when everything was set.

    Sungyeol closed the front door and took off his shoes. He was about to head up to his room but his Umma called him.

    "Sungyeol! Come here!" She shouted from the kitchen. Sungyeol groaned and rolled his eyes but he when into the kitchen.

    "Yes, Umma?" Sungyeol asked.

    Come help and set the table," Umma ordered and Sungyeol obeyed. He grabbed the plates and silverware before placing them neatly onto the table. Umma came over to the table and she caught glimpse of the cut that Sungyeol was trying so hard to hide, "What happened to your lip?!" She shouted in worry, examing the cut.

    "Umma. It's nothing," Sungyeol mumbled, pushing his mother's hands away. 

    "Don't lie to me, Sungyeol. Tell me what happened," she said sternly. Sungyeol sighed and gave in.

    "I ran into a gang member and spilled coffee all over jacket on accident. My friend gave him money to pay for it but the gang member was not satisfied. He wanted me to pay for it. He tried to take me but my friend would not let him. The gang member was going to punch my friend but I jumped infront of him and took the punch for him. That is how this appeared," Sungyeol explained, pointing at the cut on his lip.

    "Sungyeol! I told you to be careful! I am so sick of seeing you coming home with cuts and bruises! You make me so worried," Umma scolded her son.

    "I know, Umma. I'm sorry. I will be more careful," Sungyeol apologized. Umma sighed and nodded.

    "You better be," she said, "Who helped you clean the cut?" Umma asked, noticing the band aid.

    "My friend that I took the punch for," Sungyeol replied.

    "And what is this friend's name?" She continued to question.

    "Myungsoo," Sungyeol replied.

    "Oh, that is a nice name. He must be very sweet because he helped you and all. Was he the one who brought you home?" Umma asked.

    "Eh?" Sungyeol asked.

    "The boy that was outside. The one that hugged you," Umma replied.

    "Oh. Yeah, that was him," Sungyeol told her.

    "Ohh~ He is very handsome. Why did he hug you like that?" Umma asked.

    "What do you mean? It was just a normal hug," Sungyeol asked his mother, confused.

    "No it wasn't. If you guys are just friends, he would have waved to you and left. But instead he hugged you, very tightly may I add and didn't let go for about a good 3 minutes," Umma explained.

    "Umma. There is nothing going on between us. We just started hanging out today," Sungyeol told her. She scoffed.

    "Didn't seem like it to me. You guys looked prettyyyy close, if you ask me," Umma said.

    "Umma. Stop. We are just friends," Sungyeol said, started to get a bit agitated. 

    "Whatever you say, Sungyeol," Umma said, placing the food in the middle of the table. Sungyeol rolled his eyes and sat in his seat. His father and his little sister came to join them. The family talked about things that went on during their day and ate their delicious food. Sungyeol was quiet the whole time until his Umma started to bring the subject about Myungsoo up.

    "Yeobo. Sungyeol has a boyfriend~" Umma cooed, nudging her husband with a grin. Sungyeol's Appa's eyes widened in surprise.

    "Eh?? You have a boyfriend?" Appa asked his son.

    "No I don't! Umma! I told you he is just a friend!" Sungyeol whined.

    "Stop lieing to me, Sungyeol. I saw how he hugged you. You should have seen it, Yeobo. It was so adorable and cute," Umma continued to babble on. Sungyeol groaned, wanting the ground to swallow him up to get rid of his embarrassment.

    "Umma!!!" Sungyeol whined. When his umma would not stop talking, he shot up from his seat with anger written all over his face, "He is just a friend!! I'm done here!" He shouted and stormed up to his room, leaving his surprised family at the table.

    Sungyeol went into his room and slammed his door shut. He climbed into his bed and pulled the blankets over him to hide his face.The deep blush that had formed on cheeks wasn't going to leave Sungyeol's face anytime soon, which only made him angrier. 

    "Myungsoo is only a friend," he muttered to himself before closing his eyes to sleep.

    He had to admit, Myungsoo was pretty damn attractive and sweet as hell. But they just started hanging out. Myungsoo was a friend, and only a friend. Right?

    "Cut!" Director Kim shouted and clapped his hands, "Great job Sungyeol! Their was no mistakes this time. Good job," he smiled as Sungyeol got up from the bed.

    "Thank you," he smiled and bowed politely.

    "Alright. One more scene and we are done with the first episode. Let's take a small break first," Director Kim said, receiving nods from the others. Everyone then made their way downstairs to take their break. Sungyeol went back over to where Kyuhyun and the other INFINITE members were.

    "Did it go well?" Sunggyu asked, receiving a nod from the younger.

    "Yep. I had no mistakes this time," Sungyeol said and sat on one the chairs.

    "That's good," Sunggyu smiled.

    "We only have one more scene left. Then the episode is done," Sungyeol told them.

    "Thank goodness. That's mean we will be able to go home sooner today," Hoya said, happily.

    "I don't understand why we are even here today. The only people that are going to be filmed today are Sungyeol and Myungsoo," Woohyun stated. 

    "Guys, shut up. We are here to support them, okay? Stop being little whiny babies," Sunggyu scolded the two, who just rolled their eyes in response.

    "Sungyeol! We are starting now! Myungsoo be on standby!" Director Kim shouted from the front of the house.

    "Last one," Sungyeol muttered and headed back over to the house.
    
    "I'm going to get my uniform on," Myungsoo said and headed over to the little tent that held the clothes and such.

    Back in the house, Sungyeol layed back in the bed and the crew got their cameras set.

    "Action!" Director Kim shouted and the cameras started rolling.

    "Sungyeol! Time to get up!" Umma shouted from the bottom of the stairs. Sungyeol groaned and stirred in his sleep. He sighed before getting up from his bed and headed over to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and touched the cut on his lip. Bad mistake. He winced at the pain and carefully applied more medicine before changing the band aid.

    "Why does it still hurt?" He muttered to himself. While he was getting his uniform from his closet, his phone vibrated, indicating a message was received. He looked a bit confused before he checked who sent it. He didn't recognize the number but he still opened the message.

    'Hey Sungyeol! It's Myungsoo~ I will be at your house in a few minutes. Okay?' This message confused Sungyeol. Why was Myungsoo going to be here in a few minutes? But more importantly, how did Myungsoo get his number?

    Sungyeol shurgged the question off before he went into the bathroom to change into his uniform. After he was done, he grabbed his backpack and headed downstairs. He grabbed a piece of toast before getting his shoes on. 

    "Sungyeol! You cannot just eat one piece of toast. Come eat some eggs, too," Umma told him but Sungyeol shook his head.

    "No, it's okay Umma. I can wait until lunch break. I'm leaving now," he smiled and headed out of the house. Umma just shook her head and rolled her eyes.

    Sungyeol walked down the pathway to the sidewalk but he immediately stopped when he saw who was standing infront of him. 

    "Hello there. Remember me?" The gang leader asked. Sungyeol's eyes widened in surprise, fear written all over his face.

    "Wh-what are you doing here?" Sungyeol asked.

    "I came to get your payment. I don't really fancy what you and your little friend did yesterday," the gang leader said.

    "I-I said I was sorry... I even got punched by you. C-can't you just forgive us and we can move on with our lives?" Sungyeol hesitantly asked. This made the gang leader laugh out loud. But he stopped and looked at Sungyeol with the darkest expression ever.

    "I don't think so," the leader muttered before lifting his fist into the air. Sungyeol closed his eyes tightly, waiting for the leader's fist to connect with his face. But it never came. He slowly opened his eyes and they widened as he saw Myungsoo gripping onto the gang leader's wrist. Myungsoo had stopped the leader from swinging his fist.

    "Cut!" Director Kim shouted, "Good job guys! When it is all edited, it will seem so much cooler. We are done fore today. Remember to watch the episode on Thursday. I will se you all on saturday for the next filming shoot for the second episode!" Director Kim smiled as he packed up his things. 

    "Finally, the first episode is done," Sungyeol muttered, slumping in his chair.

    "And 33 more episodes to go," Woohyun mumbled, causing the other to roll his eyes.

    "Stop whining and let's go get something to eat," Sunggyu said, hitting the back of Woohyun's head, causing the younger to pout. The eight boys walked to the same street restaurant they filmed at on Sunday and ordered some food. 

    "Our fans are really something..." Hoya suddenly muttered. The others scoffed and nodded in agreement.

    "Yeah, no kidding," Myungsoo chuckled.

    "Say ah~" Kyuhyun told his love and the younger obeyed. Kyuhyun then placed the food that was on his chopsticks into Sungjong's mouth. The younger happily ate it, causing the other six males to roll their eyes.

    "Stop being so cheesy," Hoya told them, expression looking disgusted.
    
    "Oh shut up. You are just jealous that 'Yunjae' wouldn't do any of this with you," Kyuhyun said, sticking his tongue out at the other, playfully.

    "That was just a drama! First Doni and Coni on 'Weekly Idol' and now you?" Hoya asked in disbelief. He was always getting teased for taking the part of Joon Hee on Reply 1997. Now, he was starting to regret it.

    "Hey, your fault. You took the part," Kyuhyun told him, a grin on his face.

    "I only took that part because I wanted to make my acting debut. 'Joon Hee' was the only guy part left," Hoya pouted angrily.

    "Oh sure. Whatever you say, Hoya," Kyuhyun chuckled, loving the look on Hoya's face. Gotta love teasing him, right? "But come on. You have to at least have some kind of feelings for in Guk, after doing that drama."

    "Sungyeol is the one who likes him! I do not have any feelings for him," Hoya muttered, "It was just a drama."

    "Your blushing face tells me otherwise," Kyuhyun smirked, an eyebrow raised.

    "I-I am not blushing!" Hoya shouted, defending himself. He hadn't noticed but his cheeks were now a deep crimson red.

    "Yes you are," Kyuhyun said, continuing to tease the other. Just then, Dongwoo stood up from his seat.

    "I will be at the dorm," he muttered before walking off from the street restaurant.

    "What's wrong with him?" Sunggyu asked, concern laced in his tone of voice. The others just shrugged with worried looks plastered on their faces.

    "I will go find out. I'm done anyway," Hoya said and also walked off.

    "He probably just wanted to leave so Kyuhyun would stop teasing him," Woohyun chuckled, receiving grins and nods from the others.

    "Let's hurry up and eat so we can get back to the dorm," Sunggyu told them and they continued to eat their food.

    "Dongwoo!" Hoya shouted as he ran after the other. Dongwoo just ignored him and continued to walk towards their dorm, "Dongwoo! Wait for me!" Hoya shouted as he finally caught up with the other. Boy, was Dongwoo a fast walker.

    "What's wrong with you?" Hoya asked, now walking beside the other.

    "Nothing is wrong with me," Dongwoo muttered, sadness and anger laced in his voice.

    "Don't bull me, Dongwoo. Obviously, something is wrong," Hoya said, pretty bluntly. The other just stayed quiet, "Are you going to tell me?"

    "Nope," Dongwoo replied, causing the other to pout.    

    "Come on. Just tell me," Hoya said.

    "No," Dongwoo muttered.

    "Did something happen?" Hoya asked.

    "Nope," Dongwoo replied.

    "Did we say something wrong?" Hoya questioned.

    "Yep," Dongwoo muttered. Hoya smiled a bit, finally getting a positive answer from the usually happy virus.

    "Was it me?" Hoya asked.

    "No," Dongwoo replied, shaking his head.

    "Was it Kyuhyun?" Hoya continued to question.

    "Yep," Dongwoo answered. This answer confused Hoya.

    "What did he say wrong?" Hoya asked.

    "Something," Dongwoo answered, causing the other roll his eyes.

    "Are you mad at him?" Hoya asked.

    "Not really," Dongwoo replied.

    "Then who are you mad at?" Hoya asked. This made Dongwoo stop in his tracks and think a bit. His expression immediately fell and he blinked his eyes, trying to get rid of the water that had formed.

    "Myself," Dongwoo muttered sadly as he continued to walk.

    "What do you mean 'yourself'? Why are you mad at yourself?" Hoya asked, clearly confused.

    "Because of reasons that you do not want to know," Dongwoo told the other, confusing him even further.

    "What are you talking about? I do want know," Hoya said.

    "No you do not. Trust me," Dongwoo said.

    "Yes I do, Dongwoo. Why will you not just tell me?" Hoya asked.

    "Because I can't," Dongwoo replied.

    "You can't? Or you just do not want to?" Hoya retorted. Dongwoo sighed and stopped to look at the other. Once their gazes met, the tears threatened to come back to Dongwoo so he quickly looked away.

    "I don't want to, okay? Can we not just leave it that?" Dongwoo asked.

    "No. I want to know. You are usually so happy and hyper. I want the happy dino Dongwoo back. I want to help bring that Dongwoo back," Hoya told the other. This took Dongwoo by surprise, "So are you going to tell me what's wrong?"
    
    Dongwoo sighed before saying, "It is really difficult for me to explain. Especially, to you. After about an hour, I will be fine. The happy dino will be back. Don't worry, okay?" Dongwoo smiled softly, causing Hoya's heart to flutter. Wait. What?

    "Can you not just try to explain it? I am really worried about you, Dongwoo," Hoya told the other, trying so hard to hide the fact that his stomach had major butterflies flying around in there. It was all because of that one soft smile from Dongwoo.

    Dongwoo looked at the ground and a small blush crept onto his face, "You do not understand how happy I am to hear that you are worried about me. But I'm sorry. I am not ready to tell you what the real reason is."

    Hoya sighed and nodded. There was no way he could find out now. But that was just that moment. He will find out sooner or later, "Alright, fine. I will wait until you are ready to tell me. But for now, be happy, okay? I like that Dongwoo best," he smiled causing the blush on Dongwoo's face to deepen. This made Hoya chuckle and ruffle the other's soft, pink hair, "Or you can stay the adorable and cute Dongwoo."

    This statement made Dongwoo look at the other with widened eyes. The blushed deepened even more, if possible, and he nervously smiled, "I-I'm not cute.."

    "Aw come on. Don't say that. Yes you are. I like this shy Dongwoo, too. Be one of these three and I won't worry," Hoya smiled, chuckling at the adorablenss of the other. But he really wanted Dongwoo to stop acting so cute. He couldn't take all this cuteness and shyness. 

    'What the hell am I saying? I don't even go that way. Hoya! get your act together!' Hoya thought to himself. Why was he getting so flustered when Dongwoo smiled and why was he calling him cute? What the hell was wrong with him today?

    "Come on. Let's go back to the dorm," Hoya smiled and threw his arm around the other's shoulders.

    "A-alright," Dongwoo muttered, stiffening under his crush's touch. The two then started to walk towards their dorm, talking happy. Well, Hoya was. Dongwoo continued to stutter and be all shy. He has been around Hoya alone many times, but today he was just so shy. He blamed Hoya for it. He kept calling him cute.

    "Do you want to come to my dorm today?" Kyuhyun asked Sungjong as the six males helped the old lady with the dishes again.

    "Eh? Am I.. Am I allowed to?" Sungjong asked, drying a plate.

    "Yeah. Why would you not be able to?" Kyuhyun asked the other with a chuckle.

    "I don't know. I thought maybe the other Super Junior members would feel a bit awkward," Sungjong replied.

    "Why would they feel awkward. We all know each other. Maybe not that well, but we still do. They won't mind," Kyuhyun smiled. Sungjong nodded but still was not so sure, "If you are worried about them not wanting my boyfriend over, don't be. They also like us. You know the famous couples, like EunHae and Kangteuk? Yeah, they are real."

    "Eh??? Are you being serious??" Sungjong asked in disbelief.

    "Yep.Even SiHan is real. Siwon is always taking trips to China to see Hankyung. Hankyung sometimes comes to Korea but he has one of the busiest schedules I have ever seen," Kyuhyun chuckeld.

    "Wow.. I never knew that," Sungjong mumbled in amazement, "But why don't the fans know? Did CEO Soo Man not let them date in public?"

    "Oh, he doesn't know. They decided to keep it a secret. They don't want to deal with the criticism," Kyuhyun explained, causing the younger to 'oh' in response.

    "Oh I see. Are you... okay with going public... with me?" Sungjong asked, hesitantly.    

    “Of course I am, Sungjong. Why would you even ask that?” Kyuhyun chuckled and wrapped his arms around the younger from behind. Sungjong stiffened and a deep blush made it’s way to his face.

    “W-well.. I thought maybe you would not want to,” Sungjong muttered, starting to slowly dry the plate he had. Sungjong looked at the younger in disbelief.

    “Why would think that? Of course I want to, Sungjong. I do not want to hide my feelings. I want to show the whole world that I love you and only you,” Kyuhyun told the younger, a smile creeping on his lips. Sungjong turned his head to face the older.

    “I do, too, Kyuhyun hyung. I’m sorry I thought of that,” Sungjong apologized, a small smile gracing his lips.
    
    “It’s okay, baby. Just don’t ever think like that again. Okay?” Kyuhyun smiled, receiving a nod from the younger.

    “I won’t,” Sungjong smiled and finished drying the last plate.

    “Good. I love you, Sungjong,” Kyuhyun smiled softly before placing a kiss on the younger’s blushing cheek. Sungjong giggled and nodded.

    “I love you, too, Kyuhyun hyung,” he grinned and also placed a kiss on the older’s cheek.

    “Can’t you two get a room?” Woohyun asked, causing the two to blush deeply.

    “Oh shut up. You would be the same with the person you love,” Kyuhyun told him, sticking his tongue out at him, playfully.

    “You’re right. I probably would,” Woohyun said, chuckling.

    “Thank you so much for your help, boys. I’m so glad that there are still younger kids like you. All the other kids are so rude to their elders and just drink and smoke all the time. It really is a pity,” the old lady that ran the street restaurant told the six.

    Sunggyu nodded in agreement and smiled, “It was our pleasure. If you ever need some more help just ask us. Our schedules might be filled but we can try to make some time to help you.”

    “Oh no no no. That is okay. I know you idols are very busy. Thank you very much,” the old lady smiled.

    “Don’t thank us. We will take our leave now,” Sunggyu told her and bowed.

    “Okay. I will see you again, boys. Thank you,” the old lady smiled and waved as the six left. They then headed over to their dorm. Except Kyuhyun and Sungjong.

    “I will be at the dorm late,” Sungjong told the others.

    “Why? Where are you going?” Sunggyu asked.

    “I am going to Kyuhyun hyung's dorm,” Sungjong replied.

    “Ah, okay. We will see later then,” Sunggyu smiled and the four left.

    “Shall we go?” Kyuhyun asked with a smile. 

    “Yep~” Sungjong nodded with a smile. Just then, Kyuhyun grabbed the younger’s hand and intertwined their fingers together. Sungjong blushed and they walked off to the Super Junior dorm.

    When they got there, they were greeted by the hyper leader.

    “Oh hello Sungjong!” Leeteuk grinned and gave Sungjong a tight hug.

    “H-hello, Leeteuk hyung,” Sungjong smiled and awkwardly hugged back.

    "Teukie, calm down!" Kangin shouted, pulling the leader away, who pouted in response, "Sorry. He is on a caffeine rush. He had too many 'Monsters' and like five cups of coffee."

    "I did not! Let me go~~!!" Leeteuk whined, trying to get out of Kangin's hold.

    "Yes you did. Calm down and i will let you go," Kangin told the leader, who immediately stop trying to escape. Kangin smiled and hesitantly let the leader go, "Now please just calm dow-" 

    "See ya!" Leeteuk grinned and quickly ran off down the hallway and went into a random room. 

    "What the hell.. Give me a break!" Kangin shouted, as he rolled his eyes and huffed. He then ran after the older, going to attempt calming down again.

    "Well, then," Kyuhyun chuckled, "Let's go see what Siwon hyung is doing," he said and pulled Sungjong to Siwon's room. When they got to Siwon's room, someone was already there, "Hannie!!!!"

    "Kyuhyun!!" Hankyung beamed as he immediately ran over to the younger and brang him into a huge bear hug.

    "I have not seen you in so long!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, a small pout forming. Hankyung chuckled and pinched the younger's cheek.

    "I know and I'm sorry for that. My schedule has been so busy. But I finally get to take a break for two weeks. I came to see you all," Hankyung  smiled, going back to sit on Siwon' lap.

    "Finally~ I missed you. I wish you would come visit more often," Kyuhyun pouted and sat on the chair infront of Siwon's desk. Sungjong just awkwardly stood next to the door frame.

    "I wish I could, too, Kyuhyun. My scehdule has finally been starting to clear up a bit so I will visit more often now," Hankyung smiled, cuddling with his love.

    "Good," Kyuhyun smiled and looked at Sungjong just staring at the ground awkwardly, "Sungjong, come over here."

    "E-eh?" Sungjong suttered, not knowing what to do.

    "Come over here," Kyuhyun said and got up to pull the younger over to where he was. He then sat back down and made Sungjong sit on his lap. At first, Sungjong refused and was about to get back up but Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around him so he couldn't.

    "Ohh~ I think I have missed a few things. What is going on with you two?" Hankyung asked, raising an eyebrow with a smirk.

    "We are together now. Since about two days ago," Kyuhyun replied, hugging his love tightly, who just nervously looked around with a deep blush.

    "Omo that is so cute~!" Hankyung squealed, as he watched the two, "You two are so cute together."

    "Thank you," Kyuhyun chuckeld and kissed Sungjong's cheek. Sungjong looked at him with a surprised look and the blush deepened, if it could deepen any more.

    "Not to be rude or anything, but why are you two in here?" Siwon asked the other two.

    "Well damn. Can't we visit you sometimes? Jeez," Kyuhyun teased.

    "That's not what I meant, Kyuhyun," Siwon said, rolling his eyes with a grin.

    "I know, I know. I'm just joking.We just wanted to see what you were doing but I didn't know Hankyung hyung was here. Now that I do, I want to catch up on things," Kyuhyun replied, sending a smile to Hankyung.

    "Well, then let's catch up. What have you been doing lately, Kyuhyun?" Hankyung smiled.

    "Well, I'm in a drama with Sungjong and the other INFINITE members," Kyuhyun said.

    "Oh yeah! I heard about that. The first episode is supposed to air on Thursday," Hankyung grinned, " I can't wait to see it!"

    "Me too. I want to see if we did a good job acting or not," Kyuhyun muttered, a pout on his face. Sungjong let a cute little squeal and pinched the older's cheek. 

    "Omo, you two are so cute~~!!" Hankyung squealed before getting back on topic, "I'm sure you guys all did an amazing job."

    "Thank you," Kyuhyun smiled.

    "What else is new besides that?" Hankyung asked.

    "Well, Sungjong and I got together," Kyuhyun said, "And we are going to go public." This made Hankyung choke on the air he was inhaling.

    "Wh-what???" He asked, eyes widened in surprise.

    "We are going to go public with our relationship. CEO Jung Yeop already approved. He said he would try to convince CEO Soo Man to approve of us, too. But we haven't heard any news about it yet," Kyuhyun explained.

    "Wow... You two are brave!" Hankyung said in disbelief.

    "Well, we want to show the world that we love each other. We don't want to hide our feelings," Kyuhyun said.

    "I envy you.. I wish I could go public with Siwon. Then whenever we visit each other, we can go on dates," Hankyung pouted sadly.

    "Aww baby..." Siwon said, hugging his boyfriend tightly.

    "Maybe if CEO Soo Man approves of Sungjong and I then he will approve of you two. It won't be fair if he does not approve you and he does of us," Kyuhyun told the other two.

    "Yeah... let's hope he approves of you two," Siwon muttered.

    "Well, I think we will leave you two alone now. See you later," Kyuhyun smiled and Sungjong got up from his lap.

    "Okay. Bye bye," Hankyung smiled and the couple on the bed waved at the two leaving. Kyuhyun and Sungjong then headed over to Kyuhyun's room. When they got there, Kyuhyun shut the door and when he turned around, a hand collided with his arm.

    "Oww!! Sungjong! What the hell was that for?!" Kyuhyun shouted, rubbing his aching arm.

    "Why would you make me sit on your lap?! It was so embarrassing!" Sungjong pouted, sitting on Kyuhyun's bed.

    "No it was not. That is what couples do, Sungjong. Siwon and Hankyung were doing the same thing. Plus, you were standing by the door frame alone all awkwardly," Kyuhyun told the younger.

    "I don't care. It was still embarrassing," Sungjong pouted angrily.

    "Sungjong. Are you going to be like this in public? We were in a room with only two other people and you were really embarrassed. You said you want to go public. Was that all talk?" Kyuhyun asked the younger, a sad look plastered on his face. Sungjong was taken aback by the older's words.

    "No! Of course not! I'm serious about going public!" Sungjong shouted in disbelief. He could not believe Kyuhyun would actually question his desire to going public with the older.

    "Then why are you being so embarrassed? I want to be able to show my affection towards you in public. That includes you sitting on my lap, Sungjong," Kyuhyun said. Sungjong closed his eyes, trying to stop the tears that threatened to come out and sighed softly.

    "Hyung... I  don't mean to be embarrassed. I'm really glad that you want to show your affection to me in public. I want to also. But I'm a naturally shy person. It just comes naturally. I'm sorry..." Sungjong apologized, a tear escaping down his cheek. Kyuhyun noticed the tear and sighed. He brought the younger into his embrace and caressed Sungjong's soft hair.

    "Don't apologize. I should not have made you sit on my lap. I'm sorry Sungjong," Kyuhyun apologized, placing a kiss on the younger's hair.

    Sungjong look at the older and shook his head, "Don't apologize, Kyuhyun hyung. I need to start getting rid of my shyness and embarrassment. I'm glad you made me sit on your lap. I'm sorry for hitting you."

    "It's okay, baby. It doesn't hurt. You hit like a girl," Kyuhyun chuckled, teasing the other to lift the mood up a bit.

    "Hey! I do not!" Sungjong pouted and hit the older on his arm, playfully.

    "See? You do," Kyuhyun continued to tease the other.

    "Stop it! I do not hit like a girl!" Sungjong pouted cutely. This caused Kyuhyun to pull the younger on top of him as he layed down on the bed.

    "H-hyung!" Sungjong suttered, eyes widened in surprise.

    "You are so cute, Sungjong," Kyuhyun smiled softly, causing the younger to blush and look away, "I love you, baby."

    Sungjong looked back at the older and smiled softly, "I love you, too, Kyuhyun hyung."

    "Good," Kyuhyun chuckled before placing his hand behind the younger's neck and bringing him in for a passionate kiss. This surprised Sungjong but he soon kissed back, just as passionately as the older. Kyuhyun then placed his hands on the younger's small waist and slowly went up as the kiss started to get a bit heated. Sungjong blushed but let Kyuhyun continue. Kyuhyun felt Sungjong's soft, flat tummy and then proceeded all the way up to his chest. Sungjong was starting to get a bit worried and he pulled away from the older, looking away shyly.

    "K-kyuhyun..." Sunjong mumbled shyly. Kyuhyun could tell what the younger was worried about.

    "Don't worry, Sungjong. I don't plan on going any further than this," Kyuhyun smiled and pecked the younger's nose.

    "Th-thank you..." Sungjong muttered and got off of the older, pulling his shirt down in the process, "I'm sorry.."

    "Why are you apologizing?" Kyuhyun asked, confused.

    "B-because.. I know that you want to go further but I'm not ready for that... I'm sorry, Kyuhyun hyung," Sungjong muttered, the blush still present. Kyuhyun chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair. This action confused Sungjong.

    "Don't apologize, Sungjong. I know that you are not ready for that yet. We have only been dating for two days. I think it would be pretty rushed if we did the dirty this early," Kyuhyun chuckled, loving the embarrassed look on Sungjong's face when he said 'the dirty'. Kyuhyun then looked at the time at it was only 7:30 PM. But he was super tired, "I want to sleep," he muttered before laying back down on the bed and covering himself with his blanket.

    "B-but what am I supposed to do?" Sungjong asked.

    "Sleep with me," Kyuhyun said and the younger's face went red. Did they not just have a talk about that? When Kyuhyun didn't get an answer from the younger, he looked back over at him. He noticed how red Sungjong's face was and he chuckled before pulling him down next to him, "Stop thinking dirty, Sungjong. We just talked about how it would be too rushed. I meant, next to me."

    "O-oh..." Sungjong muttered, the blush deepening so much more than it had been. Boy, was he embarrassed.

    "Go to sleep," Kyuhyun ordered and wrapped his arms around the younger.

    "But it's not even eight o'clock. Plus, I don't even know if I'm allowed to stay the night," Sungjong told the older, trying to get up but Kyuhyun kept a firm hold on him.

    "I know it's not even eight o'clock but I'm tired. And I'm sure Sunggyu would not mind," Kyuhyun said, snuggling his face into Sungjong's hair.

    "But I need to at least inform him that I am staying the night," Sungjong said.

    "He will figure it out sooner or later," Kyuhyun mumbled, "Now go to sleep."

    "Fine," Sungjong muttered, giving in. He looked at the older and smiled. He then snuggled closer to Kyuhyun and buried his face into the older's chest. He inhaled Kyuhyun's scent and smiled softly. 

    'Beautiful...' He thought before closing his eyes and falling into a deep slumber.

----

    "It is already freaking 10:30!! Why the hell is he not coming back?" Sunggyu shouted in frustration, pacing back and forth. He was really worried about his little baby maknae.

    "He is probably staying the night. Stop pacing around, Hyung. You are starting to make me worried," Sungyeol told the older.

    "Then why has he not called me yet? If he was spending the night, then he would have called me to inform me," Sunggyu said.

    "He probably fell asleep before he thought of contacting you. If you need to know, then call one of the other Super Junior members. They can tell you wether he is staying the night or not," Sungyeol said.

    "Ah! I should do that!" Sunggyu said before grabbing his phone and calling Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk.

    "Duhh.." Sungyeol muttered and rolled his eyes. Myungsoo nudged the other and told him to be nice. Sungyeol just rolled his eyes again, in response.

    "Hey Leeteuk!" Sunggyu smiled as someone picked up the phone.

    "Oh hello, Sunggyu. I'm sorry but this is Kangin. Do you need to talk to Leeteuk?" Kangin asked from the other line.

    "Oh no, it's okay. I just wanted to know if Sungjong is spending the night. He hasn't called me or anything to tell me wether he is or not," Sunggyu said.

    "Hang on. I will go check," Kangin said.

    "Okay," Sunggyu replied and waited for Kangin to reply back.

    "Both Sungjng and Kyuhyun are sleeping right now. I am guessing that Sungjong is spending the night," Kangin replied with a chuckle.

    "Oh okay. Thank you, Kangin," Sunggyu said, his worries being lifted.

    "No problem. When he wakes up I will tell him you called," Kangin said.

    "Thanks. I will talk to you later then," Sunggyu said, receiving a hum in response. He then ended the call and set the phone down, "He is already sleeping."

    "See? Told you," Sungyeol said, receiving an eye roll from the leader.

    "Shut the up," Sunggyu muttered, glaring at the younger.

    "How come you always tell us to watch our language but you don't watch yours?" Sungyeol asked the older.

    "Because I'm the oldest so I'm allowed to," Sunggyu replied.

    "Just because you are older does not mean you ca-" 

    "Sungyeol, shut up. Let's go to sleep now. I'm tired," Sunggyu said and headed to his room.

    "He cut me off," Sungyeol muttered with a pout.

    "Stop pouting and go to sleep," Myungsoo told the other with a small chuckle. Sungyeol sighed and went to his room. The others all followed suit. They all fell asleep into a deep sleep. 

---

    The next morning, Sungjong woke up and tried to stretch but something was wrapped around him. When he opened his tired eyes, he saw Kyuhyun was still hugging him in his sleep. The younger giggled and carefully removed Kyuhyun's arms from him before getting off the bed. He then headed out of the room and to Siwon's room. He would have went to Leeteuk's room but he didn't want to wake the tired leader. He must have been so exhausted after calming down from all that caffeine.

    When Sungjong was infront of Siwon's door, he knocked quietly. No one had answered so he knocked again. No answer. He knocked again and still no answer. He sighed and was going to leave but then the door opened, revealing a tired looking Hankyung.

    "Oh, hey Sungjong. What's up?" Hankyung asked, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes.

    "I-I'm sorry... But is it okay if I use y-your kitchen?" Sungjong asked, nervously.

    "Yeah, sure. You don't have to ask, Sungjong," Hankyung said, giggling at the younger's cuteness.

    "M-may I ask where it is?" Sungjong asked.

    "Just down the hall. Turn right and it is right there," Hankyung said, pointing down the hallway. 
    
    "Th-thank you. I-I'm sorry for waking you up," Sungjong apologized and bowed politely.

    "It's okay. Stop being so shy, Sungjong. I don't bite, sweetie. None of us do. Just act yourself around us, okay?" Hankyung smiled and ruffled the younger's hair. Sungjong shyly looked at the ground, causing the older to giggle again. 

    "Th-thank you," Sungjong mumbled and quickly walked away to the kitchen.

    "Aw he is so adorable~!" Hankyung squealed to himself before going back into the room. He layed back down into Siwon's arms and fell back asleep.

    Sungjong found the kitchen and opened the fridge to see what the Super Junior members had to eat. He grabbed what he wanted and took out a pan. He then started to cook breakfast for everyone in the dorm. Boy, was he grateful they had a lot of eggs. He was cooking for 15 people, including himself which makes 16! Damn.

    Sungjong was stirring the scrambled eggs and cooking the bacon at the same time. He jumped when he felt arms snake around his waist from behind. He turned his head to see Kyuhyun smiling softly at the younger.

    "You scared me," Sungjong mumbled, hitting the older's shoulder playfully.

    "I'm sorry, baby. What are you doind?" Kyuhyun asked, placing his head on Sungjong's shoulder.

    "I'm cooking. What the hell do you think it looks like?" Sungjong asked with a giggle.

    "Well, damn. Feisty today, aren't we?" Kyuhyun asked with a grin. But then it turned into a pout, "I wanted to wake up and see your face next to me."

    "E-eh?" Sungjong asked, a small blush creeping it's way onto his cheeks. 

    "I wanted to see your face when I woke up. But you weren't there. I was sad. I thought you left," Kyuhyun said, his bottom lip sticking out as a pout.

    "R-reeally? I'm sorry, Kyuhyun hyung," Sungjong apologized, a small frown on his face as guilt.

    "It's okay, baby. Why are you making breakfast? Usually, Ryeowook or Sungmin will cook breafast or we will just make our own breakfast," Kyuhyun told the younger.

    "Well, since I spent the night I wanted to do something useful," Sungjong said, placing the scrambled eggs on a few plates. He then started to cook some more scrambled eggs.

    "What are you talking about? Just because you spent the night does not mean you have to do something for us," Kyuhyun chuckled, tightening his grip around the younger's waist.

    "Yes it does. I want to be nice, just leave it at that. Okay?" Sungjong told the older.

    "Well, damn," Kyuhyun chuckled, receiving a giggle from the younger. He was trying to put the eggs on a another plate but Kyuhyun was restricting him to do so.

    "Would you let go of me? I'm trying to cook but your hold on me is not letting me," Sungjong said, trying to get Kyuhyun's arms off of him.

    "But I want to hold my baby," Kyuhyun pouted, his grip tightening some more.

    "Let goooo Kyuhyun hyung~~" Sungjong whined and tried to wiggle his way out of Kyuhyun's hold, "Come on~ I'm almost done! When I finished you can hold me again! Now let go~~!" Sungjong continued to whine. Kyuhyun chuckled and placed one last peck on the younger's cheek before letting his arms fall from his waist.

    "There. I let you go. Happy?" Kyuhyun asked, the biggest grin on his face ever.

    "Yes, very," Sungjong said and continued to cook the rest of the breakfast. Kyuhyun pouted and sat in one of the counter chairs. He stared at his love, taking in the wonderful presence of him cooking. Sungjong would make an amazing wife.

    'Sungjong... You do not realize how beautiful you are. You will be my wife one day,' Kyuhyun thought with a loving smile. It was a bit too early to be thinking about making Sungjong his wife but he could not help it. Seeing the younger cooking in the morning is what he wants to see every morning for the rest of his life.

    "Kyuhyun hyung... Kyuhyun hyung... Kyuhyun hyung?" Sungjong asked, waving a hand infront of the older's face.

    "H-huh?" Kyuhyun asked, snapping out of his thoughts.

    "I said breakfast is ready. Are you okay?" Sungjong asked, worry laced in his tone.

    "Yeah, I am fine. I was just thinking about something," Kyuhyun replied.

    "What were thinking about?" Sungjong asked, still a bit worried.

    "Nothing. Don't worry," Kyuhyun smiled before getting up from his seat, "I will go wake up the others," he said and placed a kiss on the younger's head before heading out of the kitchen to wake up the others. He went to Siwon's room first. When he arrived infront of Siwon's door, he knocked. A few seconds later, Hankyung came to open the door.

    "Oh good morning, Kyuhyun. First, Sungjong, now you? What's up?" Hankyung asked with a giggle.

    "Breakfast is ready. Wake up Siwon hyung," Kyuhyun said.

    "Oh, okay. Thanks for telling me," Hankyung smiled and received a smile from the younger. Hankyung then closed the door and went to wake up Siwon.

    "Siwon... Siwon sweetie~" Hankyung whispered into Siwon's ear. Siwon stirred in his sleep and groaned as he rubbed his eyes.

    "What~~~?" Siwon whined, wanting to sleep some more.

    "Come on, get up. Breakfast is ready," Hankyung said, pulling the covers off of the older.

    "Heyyy~!" Siwon whined, trying to get the blankets back but Hankyung pulled them all the way off of the bed.

    "Nope. Come on. Time to eat," Hankyung said. He was about to pull the older up but instead Siwon pulled him down on top of him, "H-hey!"

    "I want to sleep some more," Siwon said and hugged his love, causing the younger to blush.

    "N-no. We have to go eat now. Let go. I'm starving," Hankyung whined, trying to wiggle his way off of Siwon. But the older would not allow it.

    "Aww.. You would rather eat than stay with you boyfriend?" Siwon asked with a pout. Hankyung rolled his eyes and pinched the older's nose.

    "You know that is not what I meant," Hankyung said, causing Siwon to chuckle.

    "I know, I know. I'm just messing with you. I know you love me," Siwon grinned and pecked the younger's nose. Hankyung blushed again and shyly looked away, "Oh, look at you being all shy~" Siwon teased, causing Hankyung blush some more. 

    "Shut up," Hankyung said and hit Siwon's chest playfully.

    "You are too cute," Siwon said before placing his lips onto the younger's own soft pink ones. Hankyung giggled and kissed back. For a few seconds, the kiss was innocent and passionate. But of course, Siwon brang it up a few notches. He ran his hands up Hankyung's thin shirt and caressed the soft skin. Hankyung blushed some more and let out a small moan. 

    "Hey! Stop getting it on so early in the goddamn morning! Come and eat!" Kanging shouted, banging on Siwon's door. The two on the bed blushed before Hankyung quickly got up off of the older. 

    "Let's go eat," Hankyung said and ran out of the room to the kitchen. Siwon chuckled at his cuteness and also got up to go to the kitchen.

    "Damn... You made all this?" Hankyung asked Sungjong who nodded with a smile.

    "Yep~! Since there are 15 of you I had to make a lot. Also, there is me, so that makes 16," Sungjong giggled, receiving a pinch on the cheek from Kyuhyun. Sungjong pouted and hit Kyuhyun's arm playfully.

    "Wow.. Thank you so much, Sungjong!" Leeteuk grinned and hugged the younger boy.

    "Oh, don't thank me. Since I spent the night, I wanted to do something for you all," Sungjong smiled, hugging the leader back.

    "Aww you are so sweet~" Leeteuk cooed, ruffling Sungjong's hair, who just shyly looked at the ground. Kyuhyun closed his eyes, trying to calm himself from pouncing on the leader. He was getting jealous at how Sungjong was being all shy towards Leeteuk. He was only supposed to be shy with Kyuhyun.

    "Alright. Let's eat, shall we?" Kyuhyun asked and started to eat. Some of the other Super Junior members snickered at how Kyuhyun as being so childish.

    "Oh ! I have to go. I will see you guys later. Thank you for the food, Sungjong!" Henry shouted with a smile, as he ran out of the kitchen.

    "Well, damn. Someone is in a hurry," Shindong chuckled and continued to eat his food. The rest followed suit. A few minutes later, Leeteuk's phone had rung.

    "Hello?" Leeteuk asked when he answered the phone, "Oh hey Sunggyu! Yeah sure," he said before handing the phone to Sungjong, "It is Sunggyu. He wants to talk to you."

    Sungjong looked confused but took the phone from the leader and answered, "Hello?"

    "Sungjong? Why didn't you call me last night to tell me you were spending the night? I was getting really worried," Sunggyu scolded from the other line.

    "I'm sorry. I fell asleep early and could not contact you," Sungjong slightly lied, sending a glare towards his boyfriend, who just shrugged with a grin.

    "You are lucky I called Kangin or I would have the police tailing your ," Sunggyu said, receiving a giggle from the younger, "But anyway. I'm calling to ask if you are staying over at the Super Junior dorm or if you want to come see a movie with me and the others."

    "Oh. What movie?" Sungjong asked.

    "'The Wig'," Sunggyu replied, causing Sungjong to pout.

    "I just watched a scary a movie with Kyuhyun hyung on Sunday," Sungjong pouted.

    "Aww come on, Sungjong~ You love scary movies, though," Sunggyu stated.

    "I know but you know that I still get really scared," Sungjong said.

    "I know, I know. But this one is not that scary, I promise," Sunggyu told the younger.

    "How can you be so sure? Have you already seen it?" Sungjong asked, an eyebrow raised.

    "No. But Taemin did. He said it was not that scary and you know how easily scared he is," Sunggyu said.

    "That's true.." Sungjong muttered before saying," Alright. But can Kyuhyun hyung come?"

    "Yeah, of course. Just as long he as no schedule for next two hours," Sunggyu replied.

    "Okay. When does the movie start?" Sungjong asked.

    "In about an hour. So you better hurry your asses over here in the next ten minutes," Sunggyu said.

    "You always tell us to watch our language, so watch yours, Sunggyu hyung," Sungjong giggled.

    "Shut up," Sunggyu said.

    "We will be there in ten minutes or so. See you then," Sungjong said with a smile.

    "Hmm. Bye," Sunggyu said before the call ended.

    "Thank you, Leeteuk hyung," Sungjong smiled and handed the phone back to the leader, who smiled back with a nod.

    "So what are we doing, Sungjong?" Kyuhyun asked the younger.

    "Oh, we are going to see a movie with the INFINITE members," Sungjong replied.

    "Oh okay. Does it start soon?" Kyuhyun asked.

    "Yeah. We have to be at the dorm in ten minutes," Sungjong told him.

    "Oh damn. We better get going then," Kyuhyun said and stuffed one more forkful of eggs in his mouth before getting up. Sungjong did the same and bowed to the rest of the Super Junior members.

    "Thank you for having me over. I will see you later," Sungjong smiled and bowed politely.

    "Bye Sungjong~ Thank you for the wonderful breakfast~" Leeteuk grinned and waved. Sungjong nodded before leaving the kitchen and heading to Kyuhyun's room. He opened the door, only to quickly shut it with a deep blush on his face. He just witnessed his boyfriend changing his shirt. Damn, was it a pleasant sight.

    "Sungjong. You can come in, ya know," Kyuhyun said from inside the room. Sungjong hesitated but soon opened the door and let himself in. The blush was still present on his cheeks. Oh how badly he wanted to see his shirtless boyfriend but he was way too embarrassed for that. He just decided to stare at ground instead. Kyuhyun noticed this and stopped putting his shirt on. He layed it on the bed before heading over to the younger and wrapping his arms around Sungjong's waist. Sungjong's blush deepened as his eyes were now looking at the well defined abs that belonged to his boyfriend. Kyuhyun chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair, "Like what you see?"

    "E-eh?" Sungjong suttered, looking up at the older.

    "Don't be so shy, Sungjong. I know you want to look," Kyuhyun chuckled. Sungjong blushed and looked away, "Just look, Sungjong,"

    "N-no.." Sungjong muttered, trying so hard to not look at the iness of his boyfriend.

    "Sungjong. Just look. I know you are trying really hard not to. You will have to look one of these days anyway," Kyuhyun said, wiggling his eyesbrows with a grin. This caused Sungjong to hit him playfully. Sungjong sighed before averting his eyes away from the lamp he was staring at and layed his eyesight on the older's beautiful abdomen. His blush deepened to a dark red as he allowed his hands to rest on the chocolate abs of Kyuhyun. He then let his hands trace their way up to Kyuhyun's chest, resting them there. Sungjong then looked up at Kyuhyun and let a small giggle out.

    "I-I approve..." Sungjong muttered, a few more giggles leaving his mouth. Kyuhyun laughed and hugged his little baby.

    "I am glad you do," Kyuhyun grinned and placed a kiss on the younger's soft hair. A few seconds later of just hugging, Sungjong pulled away.

    "W-we need to get going," Sungjong said, letting his hands slowly trace their way back down to Kyuhyun's abdomen. It was embarrassing but come on, they were just so freaking y. He had to feel them one more time. This didn't go unnoticed by Kyuhyun, either. He chuckled at the younger's hidden .

    "Yes, we should," Kyuhyun chuckled before adding, ".

    "H-hey! I am not a !" Sungjong shouted in embarrassment.

    "Yes you are. I saw you, trying to feel my abs again before we go," Kyuhyun said, loving how Sungjong's blush deepened.

    "I-I did no such thing!" Sungjong denied.

    "Pft. Whatever you say, ," Kyuhyun said, continuing to tease the younger. Sungjong pouted and hit Kyuhyun's arm, not so playfully this time, "Owwie..."

    "Come on, meanie," Sungjong pouted before leaving the room. Kyuhyun followed him and the two got their shoes on. They then left the dorm and headed to Kyuhyun's car. They got in and Sungjong stared out of the window with an angry pout.

    "Come on, baby. I was just teasing you," Kyuhyun chuckled, as he drove off to the INFINITE dorm. Sungjong just huffed and pouted some more, "Come on~~ It's okay if you want to touch my abs. I don't mind."

    "Shut up. I'm not a ," Sungjong muttered.

    "I know, I know. You are not a . You just wanted to touch. I understand," Kyuhyun said and grabbed the younger's hand, only to intertwine their fingers together. Sungjong sighed. He could never be mad at his y boyfriend.

    "I'm sorry... I-It's just they are just so... nice looking.." Sungjong muttered, the blush coming back. Kyuhyun's eyes widened in surprise. He did not expect for the younger to actually say that out loud. He then chuckled and tightened his grip on Sungjong's hand.

    "If you ever want to see or touch them again, just tell me okay?" Kyuhyun said with a grin. Sungjong looked at him in disbelief.

    "What the hell? Who just lets someone touch their abs?" Sungjong asked the older with a 'the ?' expression on his face.

    "I'm not letting just anyone touch them. Why would I do that? I am letting you. You are my boyfriend. Of course I would let you," Kyuhyun said.

    "You are making me sound like a real ert," Sungjong muttered.

    "How?" Kyuhyun asked in confusion.

    "You are saying that I can touch or see them whenever I want. That makes me sound like a real ," Sungjong pouted angrily.

    "You know I didn't mean it like that. I'm saying when we make out or something," Kyuhyun told the younger, causing him to blush even more.

    "W-would you just shut up?" Sungjong asked, trying to hide his blush. 
    
    "Well, damn," Kyuhyun said with a small chuckle. He just loved to tease the younger. Seeing a shy Sungjong was so cute.

    They finally arrived at the INFINITE dorm and Kyuhyun parked the car. They then went inside the dorm.

    "Bout time!" Sunggyu shouted when the two walked inside, "It has been like fifteen minutes! Hurry up and go change so we can leave. I don't want to be late for the movie."

    "Calm yourself, Hyung," Sungjong said before heading off to his room to change into clean clothes. When he was done he came back out into the living room and the eight boys left the dorm. They all rode in the INFINITE van, that was driven by Dongwoo. The manager was not there so there were enough seats. No one had to sit on someone's lap this time. This kind of disappointed Kyuhyun a bit.

    After about ten minutes they arrived at the movie theater and quickly bought their tickets. When they got into the movie room, they sat down in the very last row. They made it just in time for the movie to start. 

    Throughout the whole movie, Sungjong was clinging onto Kyuhyun's arm, occasionally hiding his face in the older's chest. 

    'Damn Sunggyu... He lied to me.. This movie is scary as hell..' Sungjong thought ot himself, hiding his face in Kyuhyun's chest. He closed his eyes as the girl scratched her brains out. Sungjong whimpered as he saw the blood gushing out of the girl's head. He didn't want to see that. Kyuhyun let a small chuckle out as he watched how the younger was acting. It was a bit mean, but he found Sungjong so adorable when he was scared. Kyuhyun then wrapped his arm around the younger to 'protect' him from the horrible scenes of the movie.

    But Sungjong was not the only that was using their love as a shield from seeing the scary parts of the movie. Sungyeol was scared less and he kept hiding his face into Myungsoo's shoulder. Myungsoo was so happy. He was also a bit scared but with the adorable Sungyeol next to him using him as a 'shield' was so wonderful. He took this chance to wrap his arm around the other male, pulling him closer. Sungyeol was way too scared to even notice. 

    Dongwoo was also doing the same. He was the scaredy cat in INFINITE. He didn't even know why he agreed to come see this with the others. The whole time he was hiding his face in Hoya's chest. Hoya didn't particularly like that but he let the other keep doing what he was doing. He did not know why, though. Any other time, he would have pushed Dongwoo away, telling him to use his hands. But this time, he didn't particularly mind. He minded a bit, but not as much as before. What was going on with him? He didn't know.

    Sunggyu was the leader but he could not handle scary movies for life of him. He occasionally looked at the screen but half the time he was looking at Woohyun's shoulder with his eyes tightly closed. Woohyun was going to push the older off but he soon decided to just let the older do what he wanted.

    When the movie was finally over, the scared little babies quickly got up and ran as fast as they could out of the movie theater and to the van. The 'tough' boys just sat in their chairs thinking what the hell? They sent each other confused looks beofre they shrugged and headed over to the van. They got in and Kyuhyun had to drive because Dongwoo was way too spooking to be driving. One accidental look of a dead girl in a bloody white gown, and they were dead. Good thing Kyuhyun had his driver's license with him

    When they arrived back at the INFINITE dorm, the eight males walked inside. Dongwoo immediately curled up into a ball on the couch and pulled a blanket over his whole body. Why the hell did he go and watch that movie with the others?

    "Dongwoo," Hoya muttered, rubbing the other's shoulders to comfort him, "It was just a movie. No wig is going to attack you."

    "How do you know!" Dongwoo shouted, his voice wavering nervously. Hoya rolled his eyes and sighed. 

    "If you are so scared, then why did you agree to come with us?" Hoya asked.

    "I don't know... I want to know, too," Dongwoo mumbled. Hoya shook his head before getting up from the couch and headed to his room. Dongwoo huffed and sat up on the couch with a pout.

    "What's wrong?" Sunggyu asked the younger.

    "I hate him..." Dongwoo muttered, pouting some more.

    "Hate is a really strong word, Dongwoo. What did he do?" Sunggyu asked.

    "I thought maybe he would comfort me," Dongwoo replied, laying back down and covering himself with the blanket.

    "Dongwoo. He did try to comfort you," Sunggyu told the younger.

    "Yeah, for like two seconds. I wanted him to hug me or something to take my fears away," Dongwoo said, causing Sunggyu to fake puke.

    "Stop saying cheesy things," Sunggyu chuckled, earning a kick from the younger, "Owwie..."

    "Shut up. It is not cheesy," Dongwoo muttered.

    "Yes it is. But why are you so upset that he is not comforting you?" Sunggyu asked.

    "Because..." Dongwoo muttered, "It's embarrassing to say it out loud.

    Sunggyu was confused, "What do you mean?"

    "I mean, that... I-I want him to hug me..." Dongwoo mumbled quietly. He was thankful for the blanket covering him because now no one could see the major blush forming on his face.

    "Aww that is so cute~" Sunggyu chuckled receiving another kick from the younger, "Stop kicking me!" He shouted and scooted away from the couch.

    "Stop being stupid and I will Hyung," Dongwoo muttered, causing the older to roll his eyes.

    "Moving on. How about you just go ask him?" Sunggyu suggested. Dongwoo tried to kick the older but only meeting air. Sunggyu snickered and stuck his tongue out at the younger.

    "It is not that easy, Sunggyu hyung. He will just think I am weird and tell me to go away," Dongwoo muttered, sadly.

    "I'm sure he will not do that. He is not that rude or mean," Sunggyu said.

    "Yeah right," Dongwoo mumbled.

    "Just go and ask him," Sunggyu told the younger.

    "Right now? But that would be too sudden and weird," Dongwoo said.

    "Fine. Then, go to your room and pretend you are trying to sleep. Then after about fifteen minutes, go into his rooma and tell you can not sleep. Ask him if you can spend the night in his room and maybe he will let you," Sunggyu explained to the other. Dongwoo thought about it for a bit. It was a pretty good idea.

    "Okay.. I will do that," Dongwoo said and got up from the couch. Sunggyu smiled and held up his fist, encouragingly.

    "Hwaiting, Dongwoo~!" Sunggyu smiled and got up from the ground before heading off to his room. Dongwoo sighed and headed to his own room. He layed down in his bed and stared at the ceiling. Should he really do this?

    After about fifteen more minutes, Dongwoo got up from his bed. He walked out of his room and headed over to Hoya's room. When was infront of the other's door, he took a deep breath before gently knocking on the door. No one answered for a few minutes so he knocked again. 

    "What! I am trying to sleep!" Hoya groaned from inside the room. Dongwoo pouted, feeling a bit guilty. He slowly turned the door knob and shyly peeked into the room.

    "H-hoya?" Dongwoo quietly asked, slowly pulling his little blanket up to his mouth.

    "Dongwoo? What the hell are you doing in here? What do you want?" Hoya asked, obviously not happy that the older woke him up. He sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes.

    "I-I'm scared... I can't f-fall asleep. C-can I.. um.. s-stay here for the n-night?" Dongwoo suttered nervously. He was so afraid of what the other will say. 

    "What? I told you that it is just a stupid movie, Dongwoo. You are fine. You will not die. Go back to your room and go to sleep," Hoya said, laying back down facing the wall and pulled his blanket up to his shoulders. Dongwoo pouted.

    "P-please, Hoya?" Dongwoo pleaded, holding his blanket tightly. 

    "Why can you not go to Sunggyu hyung's room or something?" Hoya asked, turning back around to face the older.

    "B-because your room is closest to mine. I-if I go down the hall to Sunggyu hyung's room then I p-probably could get killed," Dongwoo lied, causing Hoya to roll his eyes.

    "Dongwoo. You are not going to get killed. It was a freaking movie," Hoya said, groaning in frustration.

    "Please, Hoya? J-just let me stay," Dongwoo pleaded again. Hoya sighed before nodding his head.

    "Fine. Close the door and get over here," Hoya ordered and the older did just that. Dongwoo quickly closed the door and hesitantly went over to Hoya's bed. Hoya lifted up the blanket so Dongwoo could come under, too. Dongwoo got into the bed and snuggled up to Hoya's chest. Hoya sighed and wrapped his arm around the older and pulled him closer.

    "Now go to sleep," Hoya muttered as he closed his eyes, Dongwoo's soft pink hair. Dongwoo blushed a deep red color. His heart was beating so fast right now. He was afraid that the younger would hear it. Thankfully, he did not.

    As for Hoya, he did not know why the hell he was doing this. Most times, he would just kick the older out. If he did let Dongwoo sleep in his room, he surely would not caress the older's hair. What the hell ws going with Hoya? He was so confused at his actions. But he did not mind. To him, it felt right. 

    The two fell into a deep sleep. Dongwoo feeling like the happiest man in the world. Hoya feeling confused yet happy.

    Sunggyu got up from his bed when he heard a door shut. He went to go check on Dongwoo but he was not there. He then went to Hoya's room. He slowly and quietly opened the door. He looked over at the bed and saw Hoya holding Dongwoo. Boy, was it a cute sight. Sunggyu smiled and chuckled. This was going to be a new start for those two. Sunggyu smiled again before quietly closing the door. He turned around, going to head to his room, but instead someone was standing there, causing him to jump.

    "What the hell! You scared the out of me!" Sunggyu shouted in a whisper, hitting the person on the chest.

    "Sorry. What are you doing?" Woohyun asked the older.

    "I was checking on them. What are you doing? Why are you not asleep?" Sunggyu asked the younger, starting to walk to the kitchen.

    "I was going to get a cup of water. Why are you checking up on Hoya?" Woohyun asked, following the older.
    
    "Because Dongwoo was not in his room so I checked Hoya's," Sunggyu replied. This confused the younger.

    "Why is he in Hoya's room?" Woohyun asked.

    "Because Dongwoo likes Hoya. I told him to ask Hoya if he could sleep in there tonight because he is scared. But really he just wants to cuddle with him," Sunggyu chuckled, grabbing two cups from the cabinet and filled them up with some green tea. He then handed one to Woohyun, who accepted it. 

    "Really? I did not know that. Does Hoya feel the same way?" Woohyun asked, sitting down at one of the counter chairs.

    "I don't think so. But I think he is starting to. Usually, he would tell Dongwoo to go to someone else's room and if he did let him in he definitely would not hold him like he is now," Sunggyu told the younger, leaning on the counter as he drank his green tea.

    "That is true," Woohyun agreed, "Are you okay with all of our members getting to together? First, Sungjong and Kyuhyun, now Hoya and Dongwoo?"

    "Yeah. Why would I not be? I am the leader and I have to support my members decision. It's not like I'm disgusted or anything. I don't mind this at all," Sunggyu told the younger, "Why are you asking? Do you not approve of any of this?"

    "No, that's not it. I'm completely fine with it. It's just that, it's so sudden. I just thought maybe you would be a bit weirded out that some of our members are dating. I don't know," Woohyun replied.

    "I'm not weirded out. I think it's absolutely adorable. I'm happy that they're finding love," Sunggyu smlied, happily. Woohyun chuckled and smiled back.

    "Me too," Woohyun agreed.

    "But ya know that they are not the only ones finding love," Sunggyu said, placing his glass in the sink when he finished the last bit of the green tea.

    "What do you mean? Who else is in love?" Woohyun asked.

    "Sungyeol and Myungsoo," Sunggyu replied. 

    "Eh? Really?? With each other?" Woohyun asked, receiving a nod fom the older.

    "Yep. But they don't know their feelings for each other. Sungyeol is way too fricken stupid to notice and Myungsoo just does not think that Sungyeol would feel the same way," Sunggyu said.

    "That is stupid. Why can't they just tell each other?" Woohyun asked, shaking his head.

    "Because they're nervous. You would know if you weren't a freaking grease ball," Sunggyu said, sticking his tongue out at the younger.

    "Shut up! You should enjoy and love the greasiness," Woohyun grinned, causing the older to roll his eyes.

    "Nah~ that's okay," Sunggyu said.

    "Whatever. You just can't appreciate the amazingness of my grease," Woohyun told the older.

    "Yeah, okay. Whatever you say," Sunggyu said, causing the younger to pout, "Go to sleep now."

    "But it's only 4:30. It's way too early for me to go to sleep," Woohyun said.

    "Are you not tired? The others are. They already fell asleep in their rooms," Sunggyu said.

    "Well, that's them. Their probably exhausted from the filming we did and want to sleep. I don't understand why though because we haven't filmed for a few days, just Sungyeol and Myungsoo," Woohyun said, getting up and placing his own glass in the sink.

    "We're idols, Woohyun. We respect our sleep," Sunggyu said and headed over to the living room. Woohyun followed behind.

    "I guess you have a point," Woohyun said and the two sat on the couch. Sunggyu changed the channels, trying to look for something to watch. Nothing good was on except a horror movie called 'Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp'. He was going to change it again but Woohyun stopped him, "No! Don't change it! I want to watch it."

    "But we just watched a scary movie a few hours ago," Sunggyu stated.

    "So? I want to watch this one," Woohyun said and took the remote from the older so he couldn't change it. He then placed it on the coffee table infront of the couch. Sunggyu just rolled his eyes and turned his attention to the TV. 

    The scene where a nail gun was shooting numerous nails at poor Soo Il came up and Sunggyu screamed. He scooted over to Woohyun and wrapped his arms around the younger's neck, hiding his face in his neck. Woohyun was surprised at the sudden actions of the older. He didn't know what to do. He could feel Sunggyu shaking in fear so he hesitantly wrapped his arms around the older and caressed his back.

    "It's just a movie, Sunggyu hyung. It's okay," Woohyun whispered, trying to comfort the older. But Sunggyu held on tighter and shook his head.
    
    "I don't want to see," Sunggyu muttered in fear. 

    "Okay, okay. You don't have to look. Let me turn it off," Woohyun said and tried to reach for the remote but Sunggyu stopped him. He held on tighter and shook his head.

    "Don't leave," Sunggyu mumbled into the younger's neck.

    "I'm not going anywhere, Hyung. I am just going to get the remote so I can change it, okay?" Woohyun said softly. Sunggyu hesitated for a few seconds before nodding and slowly letting the younger go. He curled up into a ball next to him, hiding his face into the couch. Woohyun grabbed the remote and turned off the TV before turning to the older. He smiled and said, "I turned it off. It's all gone now. Don't be so afraid, Hyung."

    "I hate scary movies..." Sunggyu muttered, still hiding his face in the couch.

    "Then why did you watch it?" Woohyun asked.

    "Because you wanted to watch it," Sunggyu replied.

    "You could have just told me that you didn't want to watch it," Woohyun told the older.

    "No... I didn't want to," Sunggyu said.

    "Why not?" Woohyun asked.

    "Because you said you wanted to watch it," Sunggyu replied.

    "You're stupid, Hyung," Woohyun chuckled.

    "Shut up," Sunggyu muttered, hitting the younger on the leg, lightly.

    "Are you okay now?" Woohyun asked, receiving a nod from the older.

    "Y-yeah. A little," Sunggyu replied, sitting up.

    "Good. You looked really scared, Hyung," Woohyun stated.

    "I know... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hold onto you like that. I was just afraid," Sunggyu apologized.

    "It's okay, Hyung. I didn't mind," Woohyun smiled, causing the older to blush a bit. Why? He didn't know.

    Woohyun grabbed the remote and turned the TV back on. He forgot that the channel that was playing 'Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp' was still on. The scene where the students were trying to figure out the message on the photos to get their teacher out of the coal shaft was playing and Sunggyu screamed again. He hid his face back into the couch. Woohyun panicked and quickly tried to change the channel. After fiddling with the remote buttons, he finally changed to a nice mellow drama, 'Reply 1994'.
    
    "Sunggyu hyung. I turned it off. The movie is off," Woohyun told the older softly. He tapped the older's shoulder but he soon heard quiet sobs, "Sunggyu hyung?"

    "Why the hell did you turn it back on?!" Sunggyu shouted, looking at the younger with tears streaming down his face.

    "Hyung. I didn't mean to. I forgot it was still on that channel. I was going to change it. I'm sorry, Hyung," Woohyun apologized.

    "You should have warned me that you were going to turn it back on," Sunggyu muttered.

    "I'm sorry, Hyung," Woohyun apologized and pulled the older into his embrace. He tightly wrapped his arms around Sunggyu to comfort him. This action surprised the older and his fears had subsided a bit, "I turned it off. Don't cry anymore, okay?" Woohyun whispered softly, caressing the older's soft red hair. When Woohyun didn't hear anymore sobs, he pulled back a little and asked, "Are you okay?"

    Sunggyu looked away and nodded, "Y-yeah."

    "I'm sorry," Woohyun apologized again before taking his thumb and wiping away the older's tears. Sunggyu looked up at the younger in surprise. A small blush formed when he looked at the gentle expression on Woohyun's face. It was so different than his normal greasy expression.

    "W-woohyun?" Sunggyu asked.

    "What is it?" Woohyun asked back, looking at the older softly.
    
    "W-why do you look different?" Sunggyu asked, causing the younger to look at him in confusion.

    "What do you mean? I don't look different," Woohyun said.

    "You... You look different. Where is your greasy expression? Why do you... Why do you look so gentle?" Sunggyu asked, a small blush on his cheeks. This took Woohyun by surprise.

    "Eh? W-what do you mean, Hyung?" Woohyun asked, clearly confused. Sunggyu softly smiled and placed his hand on the side of the younger's face.

    "You look so... You look so gentle and kind. It's way different than when you have that stupid greasy expression on your face," Sunggyu replied before giggling, "I like it."

    Wooohyun's eyes widened in surprise, "What?" Sunggyu giggled once more before retracting his hand. 

    "I-I'm sorry, I'm saying stupid things," Sunggyu muttered in embarrassment as he moved away from the younger. Woohyun looked at the older in surprise and disbelief. What the hell? "I'm going to go to sleep."

    "E-eh? You're not going to watch something else with me?" Woohyun asked.

    "No. It's okay. You can watch your scary movie and I will go to sleep," Sunggyu said and stood up from the couch. But Woohyun grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down on the couch.

    "No. Stay up with me," Woohyun said, receiving a surprised and confused look from the older.

    "What? Why?" Sunggyu asked.

    "Because I want you to," Woohyun replied and pulled Sunggyu to lay on his side. Why was he doing this? Boy, he had no clue. He just did not want the older to leave, for some weird reason. Sunggyu was surprised. He did not know what to do. Should he get up? Or stay lying like that with Woohyun?

    After a little battle with his mind, he decided to stay. He snuggled up to the younger, wrapping an arm around his chest. He did this to see what Woohyun would do. His answer was pretty surprising. Woohyun wrapped his arm around the older's shoulders, pulling him closer. He then looked down at Sunggyu and smiled softly.

    "Is this the gentle expression you like?" Woohyun asked, gently. Sunggyu looked at him with a small pink blush on his cheeks. He really liked that expression. It suited Woohyun so much better.

    "Y-yes," Sunggyu suttered. He felt so embarrassed and confused. Woohyun was acting so differently now. But he would be lieing if he said he didn't like it.

    Woohyun chuckled and turned his attention back to the TV, "Watch the drama," he told the older. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun for a few seconds before turning his head towards the TV. He hesitantly snuggled a little closer to Woohyun, who gladly accepted the action. The two continued to watch the drama, cuddling with one another. 
    
    Woohyun was mentally cursing himself. He did not know why the hell he was acting how he was. But it felt so right. Having Sunggyu in his arms felt so good. His heart was telling him to continue cuddling with the older and that is what he did. 

    After about an hour, Woohyun heard small little snores. He looked down at his Hyung and saw Sunggyu was in a deep slumber. Woohyun smiled softly at the peaceful face. Sunggyu looked so calm when he was asleep. Woohyun always worried about Sunggyu because he was the leader of INFINITE, which brang a lot of big responsibilties. To see him sleeping reassured the younger. Even though Woohyun would always mess with Sunggyu or , he was always worrying wether their leader was getting enough sleep or not. But seeing him now, Woohyun's worries were lifted.

    "You look so peaceful when you're sleeping, Hyung. I wish you would sleep like this more often," Woohyun whispered softly. He chuckled at how cute the older looked before slowly getting up. He then picked Sunggyu up bridal style and headed towards the older's room. He quietly kicked the door open and went over to the bed. He layed Sunggyu down gently and covered him with the covers. He then knelt down next to the bedside and looked at the leader's peaceful face. After a few minutes of just staring at his Hyung, he stood up and started walking out of the room. But something grabbed his wrist.

    "Don't go..." Sunggyu mumbled, rubbing his eyes cutely. Woohyun squealed on the inside and turned towards the older.

    "Sunggyu hyung. I'm going to my room to sleep. Go back to sleep," Woohyun told the older, who shook his head, cutely in Woohyun's opinion.

    "No... Please stay with me Woohyun," Sunggyu pleaded, sitting up on the bed. Woohyun could not say no to the adorable sight. A tired Sunggyu was so cute to him. Woohyun sighed and smiled. 

    "Okay. I will stay with you," He smiled, receiving a tired smile from the older. Sunggyu then scooted over, making room for the younger. Woohyun climbed into the bed, pulling the covers over him. The next thing definitely surprised him. Sunggyu had latched himself to Woohyun, snuggling up to his chest. Woohyun didn't why neither one of them were acting how they were. Sunggyu didn't know either.

    Woohyun just let a small smile take place on his face as he wrapped his arm around the older. Sunggyu smiled contently, closing his eyes. Both males soon fell asleep into a deep slumber, in one another's embrace. It was nice. It felt so right.

-----

    The next morning, Sunggyu woke up with a yawn. He tried to stretch but something was restricting him from doing that. He opened his eyes, only to shut them due to the bright light coming from his window. He rubbed his eyes before opening them again, blinking them to get used to the bright light. When he finally was used to the light, he looked at his shoulder. His eyes widened when he saw an arm wrapped around him. He then realized that he was laying on someone's side. He looked up, only to see the face of Woohyun. Sunggyu's eyes widened as he quickly got up, out of the younger's embrace. This caused Woohyun to wake up.

    "Sunggyu hyung? Are you awake now?" Woohyun asked, rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes as he sat up in a sitting position.

    "W-why the hell are you in here?" Sunggyu asked, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

    "You don't remember? When we were watching TV, you fell asleep. I carried you in here so you could sleep better. But when I was going to go to my room, you grabbed my wrist and told me to stay with you," Woohyun explained.

    "I... I did?" Sunggyu asked, receiving a nod from the younger. He thought about it for a few minutes before his eyes widened, "I did."

    "Yep," Woohyun said as he got up out of the bed.

    "I think I was still scared from the movie. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to stay with me," Sunggyu said, a small blush forming on his cheeks. Woohyun chuckled and shook his head.

    "It's okay. I didn't mind," Woohyun smiled.

    "You do not know how embarrassed I feel right now... I am the oldest. I shouldn't be getting so scared and having my band member, that is younger than me, stay the night with me," Sunggyu muttered in embarrassment. He huffed and hid himself under the covers. Woohyun chuckled again before sitting back down on the bed.

    "You shouldn't feel embarrassed, Sunggyu hyung. Everyone gets scared of something. Even people in their freaking 90's can get scared like this. Don't feel embarrassed. It's okay," Woohyun told the older, pulling the covers off of Sunggyu. 

    "It is not okay," Sunggyu mumbled, pulling the covers back over himself.

    "Sunggyu hyung. Stop being a little baby. It's okay to get scared," Woohyun said, pulling the covers off of the older again. He then grabbed the older's wrists and pulled him off the bed. 

    "Stop it!" Sunggyu shouted, trying to get out of the younger's grip. But this resulted in both of the males to fall onto the ground, with Sunggyu on top. Sunggyu's eyes widened and tried to quickly get up but was immediately pulled back down. He looked at Woohyun in surprise. He sent a questioning look towards the younger, who just smiled.

    "I have no freaking clue why I'm doing all this , but it feels nice. Don't you think so?' Woohyun asked the older, who blushed in response.
    
    "W-woohyun. Stop talking nonsense. Let me get up," Sunggyu said, looking away from the other's eyes.

    "Sunggyu hyung. Look at me," Woohyun ordered. Sunggyu shook his head and continued to stare at the little dangling string on Woohyun's shirt, "Hyung. Look at me," Woohyun said in a more sternly way. When Sunggyu didn't do as he was told, Woohyun grabbed the sides of his face and forced him to look at the younger, "I'm really curious about something. You're most likely going to kill me but I have to figure something out."

    "What the are you talking about, Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked in confusion. Woohyun smiled before doing something the older was least expecting. Woohyun had brought their faces together and connected their lips. Sunggyu's eyes widened as his body stiffened. He didn't know what the hell the younger was doing. After a few seconds of mentally freaking out, Sunggyu finally got ahold of his body and quickly got up, scooting away from the younger, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

    Woohyun sat up. He got his answer. He shook his head with a small, sad smile, "I'm sorry, Hyung. Just forget about that, okay?" He sent a sad look towards the older before he got up and headed out of his room.

    "What the hell?" Sunggyu muttered to himself. Why did Woohyun do that? But most importantly, why the hell was his heart beating so fast?

    Woohyun headed to his room and closed the door. He then slid down the door with an upset expression plastered on his face. He had kissed Sunggyu to see wether he had at least a little bit of feelings for the older. His answer was yes, he did. But what he was upset about was the reaction of the older. Now that he knew why he had been accting how he has been, he couldn't confess it all to Sunggyu. Sunggyu was not like that. He did not roll the way everyone else did in the group, besides Hoya. Woohyun should have known that before doing anything. Now any chance he had was gone.

----

    Hoya had opened his eyes, finally waking up. He yawned and rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes. He then looked over at the boy next to him and he remembered that Dongwoo asked to sleep in his room last night. He sighed and tried to get up but Dongwoo was laying on his arm. He looked at Dongwoo's peaceful face and he hesitated in wether to wake the older up or not. But his arm was getting numb so he decided he will. 

    "Dongwoo. Get up," Hoya whispered, shaking the older's shoulder gently. Dongwoo stirred in his sleep and sat up, rubbing his eyes cutely. Hoya retracted his arm and also sat up, "Are you okay now?"

    "Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you for letting me sleep here last night," Dongwoo smiled and quickly got up from the bed. He then bowed as another 'thank you' before he started to head out of the room.

    "Wait," Hoya said, causing the older to stop.

    "Yeah?" Dongwoo asked, turning back to face the younger with a questioning look.

    "I'm sorry for sounding like jerk last night. I know that I sounded a bit cold and mean. But I was just really tired. I'm sorry," Hoya said, looking at the older apologetically. A small blush formed on the older's cheeks as he shook his head.

    "I-it's okay. I-I understand," Dongwoo replied in understanding. Hoya smiled and nodded.

    "I'm glad you do. Go wash up now," Hoya said, shooing the older off. Dongwoo nodded and left the room with a huge smile on his face. Hoya shook his head, not understanding why he is acting this way. He got up from the bed and started to change his clothes for the day.

---

    "Kyuhyun hyung~" Sungjong whispered. Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows, slowly waking up. He stretched his arms and groaned.

    "What~~~?" Kyuhyun whined, rubbing his eyes, "I'm still tired."

    "Eh?? You slept for like 16 hours straight. How can you be so tired?" Sungjong asked in disbelief.

    "I'm an idol, Sungjong. I have been for like eight years now. You would be tired, too, if you were an idol for this long," Kyuhyun told the younger, receiving a scoff from him.

    "Pft. Yeah, right. I'm sure it's not that tiring," Sungjong said.

    "See. That's what I expected you to say. You've only been an idol for three years. You don't know what tiring is," Kyuhyun chuckled.

    "Oh whatever. I do know what tiring is. We are freaking INFINITE for crying out loud. We practice like ing crazy to be in sync. We practice our asses off, thank you very much," Sungjong said, getting off of the older.

    "Hey. Calm yourself, baby. Don't use that kind of language," Kyuhyun told the younger, sitting up in a sitting position.

    "You're just like Sunggyu hyung. Always telling me to watch my language or not to use that kind of langauge," Sungjong muttered with a pout. Kyuhyun chuckled and wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulders, bringing him closer. Sungjong allowed the older to do this and he rested his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

    "We say this because it's not good for a little maknae like you to use this kind of language. It's bad," Kyuhyun said.

    "How is it bad? You guys use the same language," Sungjong stated.

    "But you are much younger than us. It is different when we use it," Kyuhyun told the younger, receiving an eye roll.

    "It's not different. I'm only four years younger than Sunggyu hyung and five years younger than you. There is not much of a difference, Hyung," Sungjong said.

    "Yes there is. Four years may not be a lot but five is," Kyuhyun said.

    "No it's not. Let us move on from this subject, shall we? I can not believe we are actually arguing about this," Sungjong said, getting up from the bed. Kyuhyun pouted, missing the younger's head on his shoulder.

    "Hey. You are the one who brought it up," Kyuhyun pointed out.

    "Shut up, Hyung. I'm going to go eat something," Sungjong said before walking out of the room. Kyuhyun pouted some more and followed the younger.

    "Hey! Wait for me~!" He whined. Sungjong giggled before running off to the kitchen. Kyuhyun's pout increased even more and he ran after his adorable boyfriend. He arrived in the kitchen and immediately caught Sungjong. He grabbed the younger from behind and kissed his cheek, causing him to blush. Dongwoo, who was also in the kitchen getting some food, shouted at them.

    "Hey! Stop messsing around in the kitchen! It is dangerous!" The dino shouted, pouring some milk in his cereal bowl and another bowl.

    "We are not messing around~" Kyuhyun told him, hugging his boyfriend closer.

    "Yes you are. If you are going to eat, then eat," Dongwoo told them, grabbing the two bowls and leaving the kitchen.

    "Well then," Kyuhyun chuckled and let the younger go. Sungjong giggled before getting the two some cereal.

    Dongwoo carefully balanced the bowls so the milk would not spill as he walked slowly towards his crush's room. He used his back to open the door and he smiled as he saw the younger laying on his bed with his arm over his face. He quietly walked over to Hoya's desk and placed the bowls on top of it. He then tip toed over to Hoya's bed and knelt down. He looked at the younger's beautiful features with a smile. Hoya was really handsome. Anyone that saw him would have to admit that he really was, no matter what their standards were. 

    Dongwoo's smile then turned into a sad frown. He remembered that Hoya was not like him and he would never have any feelings for the older. Dongwoo would have to continue to love the younger from a far. It was upsetting. Very upsetting to the older. Dongwoo sighed before shaking the younger's shoulder, gently.

    "Hoya~" Dongwoo whispered softly, causing the younger to stir in his sleep.

    "Dongwoo? You're back?" Hoya asked groggily, rubbing his eyes.

    "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up again," Dongwoo muttered, feeling a bit guilty. Hoya saw the older look down in guilt and he chuckled softly.

    "It's okay, Dongwoo hyung. I should wake up now anyway," Hoya smiled, sitting up. Dongwoo smiled before hitting the younger's shoulder playfully.

    "Oh, sure. Now you start calling me 'Hyung'," Dongwoo said, giggling softly, "You never call me 'Hyung'."

    "Eh? Yes I do," Hoya replied.

    "No you do not. You always just call me 'Dongwoo'. You never use honorifics with me," Dongwoo told the younger.

    "Well, because I feel comfortable with you. Plus, you never have minded, have you?" Hoya asked the older. Dongwoo blushed at the younger's reason and shook his head.

    "No I don't mind. I just was surprised because you never call me 'Hyung'," Dongwoo replied.

    "You looked like you felt guilty so I just called you 'Hyung'," Hoya said, confusing the older. What kind of reason was that? "But anyway. What brings you back in here?"

    Dongwoo smiled and pointed over to the desk, where the two cereal bowls were, "I brought you some food."

    "Oh. Thank you," Hoya smiled. 

    "No problem," Dongwoo smiled back, the blush deepening slightly. He then got up and grabbed one of the bowls. He handed the bowl to Hoya, who gladly accepted it. Dongwoo then went back over to the desk and sat in the chair. He was going to bring the spoon to his mouth but instead he got hit with a pillow, "Yah! What the hell was that for?"

    "Why are you sitting over there like a loner? Get over here," Hoya told the older, with a grin.

    "No. I don't want to spill all over your bed," Dongwoo said, taking a bite of his cereal.

    "Shut up. You won't spill. Come over here," Hoya said, rolling his eyes. Dongwoo thought about it for a second but soon sighed and got up. He was going to grab the chair but Hoya stopped him, "Just sit on the bed."
        
    "Why?" Dongwoo asked, confused.

    "Why do you have to be so difficult? Just get over here, Dongwoo," Hoya told him, rolling his eyes again. Dongwoo giggled at the younger's frustration and he walked over to the bed. He carefully sat down, trying not to spill any milk or cereal on the bed. Hoya rolled his eyes at him but let out a small chuckle. 

    'This is nice,' Dongwoo thought to himself. Just sitting there and eating cereal with his secret crush, was enough. He loved it, to be around Hoya and have him in his presence. It was nice and calming. Laughing together with him was nice. He loved spending time with Hoya like this. If only he could have it be a little more. But his feelings won't be returned. For now, he just has to live with this.