Chapter 3

Like A Drama
The next morning, the seven didn't wake up until 10:45. It's been awhile since they got a nice long sleep. It was perfect. 
 
But of course, perfect things usually come to and end. Sunggyu's alarm had rang loud as a siren, waking them all up. Everyone groaned and shouted for the leader to shut the goddamn thing off. Sunggyu got up and shut it off . You would think he would let everyone sleep some more, but nope. That is not how leader Gyu rolls.
 
"Everyone get your asses up! It's already 10:45 in the freaking morning! We need to practice some more!" Sunggyu shouted as loud as he could. When there was no movement of anyone getting up, he shouted, "I will replay this alarm over and over again if you don't get up!!" Still, no answer, "Okay. You asked for it," He muttered and played the alarm again. He set it so it would snooze after 15 minutes. Sunggyu grinned evilly before heading to the kitchen and started making some breakfast.
 
"Turn it off!!!!!" Sungyeol groaned, pulling his pillow over his ears. Everyone groaned and got out of their beds, obviously not going to get their way.
 
"I hate this alarm so much!" Sungjong whined as he rolled off his bed onto the floor.
 
"Yeah, no kidding," Myungsoo said and turned off the alarm. 
 
"I really hate you, Sunggyu," Sungyeol glared at the leader when he arrived in the kitchen.
 
"I feel the love," Sunggyu grinned, sticking his tongue out at the younger, "Breakfast is almost ready. Get some plates out for me," He told Sungyeol and the younger obeyed. Sunggyu then put eggs on the plates and some sausages before placing them on the table.
 
"Everyone come and eat!" Sungyeol shouted. The others stumbled into the kitchen and sat at the table.
 
"Yummy! Delicious, Sunggyu!" Sungjong grinned, cutely as he ate the food.
 
"Thank you, Sungjong," Sunggyu smiled and sat down to eat his own food. The seven ate in silence, enjoying the delicious food. After about 15 minutes of random talking and eating, they finished. It was Myungsoo and Sungyeol's turn for dishes so they cleared off the table and cleaned the dishes. It was about 11:45 when they finished.
 
"Oh ! It's already 11:45! I have to get ready!" Sungjong gasped, looking at the time with wide eyes. He still had to take a shower and choose is outfit!
 
"Ready for what?" Sunggyu asked, confused as to why the youngest was freaking out.
 
"Kyuhyun is going to be here at 12:30! I still have to take a shower!" Sungjong shouted in frustration as he ran around trying to find a towel, "Where the hell are the towels!"
 
"They are in the red basket by the TV!" Dongwoo shouted from his room. Sungjong ran over to the TV and grabbed a towel before heading to the bathroom. 
 
"Wait. Why is Kyuhyun coming over here?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"He asked me to hang out with him yesterday but we had to go so I said I'm free today," Sungjong replied before shutting the door qucikly and turning the shower on.
 
"Well, they really have gotten closer in one day," Sunggyu said.
 
"Yeah. But I feel like they are hiding something. You can't just like someone in one day. They probably wanted to hang out before but couldn't. Or they have feelings for each other and were too nervous to tell each other. Who knows," Woohyun said.
 
"Yeah, I guess," Sunggyu said before going back to watching TV.
 
After about 15 minutes, Sungjong came out of the bathroom all nice and clean. He quickly changed into black skinny jeans with a thin belt and a light pink 'dress' shirt. It was considered a dress shirt but Sungjong wore it anytime. He quickly straightened his hair and put very light eyeliner on. He then got his shoes on and grabbed his phone.
 
"Thank goodness I'm done," Sungjong muttered to himself. He was glad he got ready just in time.
 
"Wow. That was the fastest you have every gotten ready," Sunggyu chuckled, seeing the younger's relief.
 
"Shut up," Sungjong said, sticking his tongue at the older. Just then the door bell rang, "He's here!" Sungjong gasped. He had to calm himself before heading over to the door and opening it, "Hi Kyuhyun."
 
"Hi, Sungjong. Are you ready?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Yeah, I'm ready," Sungjong replied. He then turned towards the others, "I'll be back later."
 
"Okay. Behave and have fun," Sunggyu smiled, waving at the younger.
 
"But not too much fun!" Sungyeol shouted from his room. Sungjong's cheeks immediately reddened.
 
"Okay. Let's go," He quickly said before shutting the door. 'What the hell, Sungyeol..' He thought to himself, embarrassed.
 
"You look very beautiful, Sungjong," Kyuhyun smiled, causing the younger's eyes to widen.
 
"E-eh?" Sungjong asked, not believing what he just heard. His cheeks darkening even more.
 
"I said, you look very beautiful," Kyuhyun repeated.
 
"O-oh, th-thanks... Y-you, too," Sungjong replied, nervously. Kyuhyun smiled again before the two got into his car.
 
"So, where do you want to go?" Kyuhyun asked the younger.
 
"Eh? I thought you would have some place in mind," Sungjong said.
 
"Well, I just wanted to spend some time with you. I don't really have any specific ideas. I will go anywhere you want to," Kyuhyun said, looking into Sungjong's eyes. Sungjong blushed when Kyuhyun said he wanted to spend time with him. Did he really?
 
"Oh, um.. How about we just go hang out at a cafe?" Sungjong suggested, "Then we can figure something else out while we are there."
 
"Okay. Sounds good," Kyuhyun smiled and the engine.
 
They drove to a cafe called, Coffee Prince. It was Sungjong's favorite place to be. It a nice place to just sit back and relax. It was also good for hanging out with friends. 
 
Kyuhyun went up to order their coffe, while Sungjong sat at a table near a window in the back. After about 5 minutes, Kyuhyun came over to the table, holding two cups of coffee.
 
"Here you go," Kyuhyun said, placing the coffee infront of Sungjong.
 
"Thank you," Sungjong smiled, politely. 
 
"No problem," Kyuhyun smiled. Sungjong took a sip of his coffee and a huge grin spread across his face, "Is it good?" Kyuhyun asked, finding the younger very amusing to watch.
 
"Very!" Sungjong grinned even more. He continued to sip on the coffee until he told himself he should savor it. Kyuhyun started laughing out of nowhere, which confused the younger,"What?"
 
"You um.. you have a little-" Kyuhyun said, pointing to the younger's upper lip. He just couldn't take how cute Sungjong was. Sungjong's cheeks deepened in color as he was about to wipe the little cream off his upper lip. But Kyuhyun stopped him. Kyuhyun took his thumb and wiped off the cream himself, then it off his thumb. This caused Sungjong's blush to deepen even more, a lot more.
 
"S-sorry.." Sungjong mumbled, embarrassed.
 
"Don't apologize. It's cute," Kyuhyun smiled, causing Sungjong to feel even more nervous and embarrassed, "So. Let's get to know each other some more. I like just sitting here with you," Kyuhyun told the other.
 
"E-eh?" Sungjong asked, blushing once again. 
 
"We don't have to go somewhere. I would rather get to know you better, considering we have only met like twice before. Not including yesterday," Kyuhyun explained.
 
"O-oh. Me too," Sungjong said, before occupying himself with his coffee.
 
"So.. um.. what do you like to do?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Well, I think it is pretty obvious. I like to sing and dance," Sungjong giggled, causing the older's heart to flutter.
 
"I guess it is obvious," Kyuhyun chuckled, "What else?"
 
"Well, I like to read, write, of course listen to music, and study fashion," Sungjong replied, counting the things off with his fingers.
 
"Fashion?" Kyuhyun asked, receiving a nod from the younger.
 
"Yeah. I love fashion so much. If I didn't become an idol, I would have became a fashion designer or something in that field," Sungjong explained.
 
"You really do have amazing fashion," Kyuhyun complemented the other.
 
"Thank you," Sungjong smiled, feeling proud of himself.
 
"You said you like to listen to music, so what are your favorite groups?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"I like a lot. F(x) and 9muses are my favorite," Sungjong answered.
 
"What about boy groups?" Kyuhyun asked, hopefully.
 
"Shinhwa and S-super Junior..." Sungjong told the other, the last part quietly. Kyuhyun's eyes glowed. 
 
"Super Junior is one of your favorite groups?" He asked, a huge grin on his face.
 
"Y-yeah," Sungjong said. Of course Super Junior was an amazing group to him but the real reason he chose them as his favorite was because Kyuhyun was a member.
 
"Oh, I'm glad," Kyuhyun smiled, contently, "Why do you choose us as your favorite?"
 
'Oh great... I was hoping he would not ask,' Sungjong thought to himself, mentally facepalming himself.
 
"B-because you guys are a really good group. Your songs are amazing. But I miss everyone that has left temporarily or for good," Sungjong pouted, coming up with a random reason. But do not mistake him. He really was speaking the truth. Just not the whole truth.
 
"Yeah, me too," Kyuhyun agreed. He missed the rest of s dearly. It was saddening how many they were missing. But thankfully, most of them were only temporarily gone.
 
"B-but that is not the only reason," Sungjong quietly said, gathering up all the courage he had.
 
"Hm? What do you mean? What's the other reason?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"W-well, Super Junior is a really amazing group, don't get me wrong. I love you all. But, the main reason is that I l-like.. y-you the most.." Sungjong said, getting all flustered again. Kyuhyun was surprised. His heart fluttered again at the cute sight infront of him.
 
"R-really?" Kyuhyun asked, receiving a shy nod from the younger, "I'm glad. You are actually my favorite in INFINITE, too," He smiled, causing the younger to look at him, surprised.
 
"Really?" Sungjong asked, hopefully.
 
"Yes," Kyuhyun smiled reassuringly. This made Sungjong's stomach to do a million flips. He was so happy to hear that the older liked him the most, in INFINITE that is. He just wished that Kyuhyun's feelings towards him could be more.
 
"I'm also glad to hear that," Sungjong smiled, once again a blush formed on his cheeks. He was much more than glad, though. 'If only Kyuhyun knew...' He thought sadly.
 
The two sat in silence for awhile, just sipping on their coffee. Sungjong was staring out the window, spacing out. Kyuhyun took this chance to enjoy the younger's beauty. After a little while, Sungjong finally turned away from the window and looked at the person infront of him. That caused Kyuhyun to get startled and quickly look awy from Sungjong. This made Sungjong curious.
 
'Was he just staring at me?' He thought to himself, 'No that can't be.. Kyuhuyn would never feel that way about me.'
 
"S-so, what about you? What do you like to do?" Sungjong asked.
 
"Pretty much the same as you. But I'm more lazy. I'm too lazy to read or write," Kyuhyun chuckled, causing the younger to giggle.
 
"You should read. It's good for you. It makes you smarter," Sungjong told the other.
 
"Well, I finished school already so I don't need to get any smarter. I'm all good," Kyuhyun grinned. Sungjong rolled his eyes, with a grin on his face.
 
"That doesn't matter. You need to read more, Kyuhyun," Sungjong said, his motherly side starting to come out, "Oh! I know! We can go to the library and read!" Sungjong exclaimed happily. 
 
"What? No, no. I'm not going to read," Kyuhyun said.
 
"Eh? You are going to make me sad," Sungjong pouted cutely. This made Kyuhyun blush a rosy pink color. 
 
'Boy is he adorable..' Kyuhyun thought to himself, his heart fluttering for the nth time since they have been there, "Okay, okay. Let's go to the library," Kyuhyun groaned, getting up from his chair.
 
"Yes!" Sungjong exclaimed like a little kid and also got up from his chair. Kyuhyun shook his head with a grin. The two headed out of the cafe and got into Kyuhyun's car. Kyuhyun then drove them to the library. Sungjong's eyes gleamed as they arrived. This caused Kyuhyun'a heart to flutter, again.
 
"Here we are," Kyuhyun said, parking his car.
 
"Who-hoo!" Sungjong cheered as he jumped in his seat. Kyuhuyn chuckled at his cuteness before getting out. Sungjong also got out and the two headed to the entrance. They went up to the second floor since the first floor was filled with children's books. When they got up to the second floor, Sungjong immediately headed over to the manga section. 
 
"Hey. Manga doesn't count as reading," Kyuhyun told the younger. 
 
Sungjong turned towards him and pouted, "Yes it does," He replied before hesitantly taking one of the books out. He smiled before sitting down at the little booth in the corner, next to the manga section. Kyuhyun grabbed a random volume of 'Bleach', not really caring what he was going to read. But when he looked at what book Sungjong was reading, his eyes widened to size of baseballs.
 
"Hey! W-what are you reading?" Kyuhyun asked in disbelief.
 
"O-oh. um.." Sungjong couldn't find the right words. The color of his cheeks darkened as he tried to look anywhere but Kyuhyun's eyes.
 
"A-are you reading guy-" Kyuhyun began but Sungjong's hand covered his mouth with his hand.
 
"Be quiet! I don't want the fans to know!" Sungjong shouted in a whisper. This was why he was hesitating to grab the book. He really wanted to read it because it was the latest volume. But he didn't want to be judged, especially by Kyuhyun.
 
"Y-you read guy guy books?" Kyuhyun asked, still in disbelief.
 
"Y-yeah.." Sungjong mumbled, "Please don't tell anyone," He begged, his eyes starting to water. Kyuhyun's eyes widened even more, if possible. The last thing he wanted was for Sungjong to cry.
 
"Don't cry, Sungjong. I won't tell anyone. B-but, does that mean you are.." Kyuhyun hesitated on what he was going to ask. But thankfully Sungjong knew what he meant so he didn't need to say it.
 
Sungjong shyly nodded, "Y-yeah.." Kyuhyun was completely surprised. He didn't expect that. But wow was he happy.
 
"Wow. I did not expect that," Kyuhyun said.
 
"You hate me now, don't you?" Sungjong asked, the tears forming his eyes. Kyuhyun started to panic.
 
"No, no! I don't hate you. I just didn't expect that. It's okay," Kyuhyun smiled. He then grinned and asked, "Do you want to know a little secret?"
 
"Eh? What secret?" Sungjong asked, confused. But he was very relieved that Kyuhyun didn't hate him. 
 
Kyuhyun leaned over the table and whispered in the younger's ear, "I am too."
 
Sungjong's eyes widened in surprise, "Wh-what?"
 
"I said, I am too. You are not the only one Sungjong," Kyuhyun chuckled as he sat back down.
 
"R-really??" Sungjong asked, not sure if he should believe the older, "You're not just saying that to make me feel better?"
 
"Nope. I really am. Ask any of the other Super Junior members. They will tell you the same answer,"  Kyuhyun told the other. 
 
"Well, that is a relief," Sungjong muttered, happily. He was glad that the other was the same way. He still has a chance.
 
"Yeah, I guess," Kyuhyun chuckled, "So, about that book. You enjoy reading about it?"
 
"I-I guess. I find it really cute," Sungjong replied, the blush coming back.
 
"Really? I never actually read something like that. Does it... does it have th-things in it?" Kyuhyun asked hesitantly, a small blush spreading across his cheeks. This also made Sungjong blush a deep crimson red. 
 
"Eh?! No! I would never read something like that!" Sungjong shouted in a whisper. He was so embarrassed by the question. Why the hell would he ever read two guys having intimate time together? That is just plain embarrassing. 
 
"Well, sorry! I didn't know," Kyuhyun also shouted in a whisper. 
 
"A-anyway. Do you, um, do you want to read it with me?" Sungjong asked, a bit hesitantly.
 
"Sure," Kyuhyun smiled and scooted over to where Sungjong was. Sungjong held the book in the middle of the two so they both could read it. Page after page they read. Kyuhyun actually like it. It was really cute. After awhile, Kyuhyun got tired of sitting up. He leaned against the window and pulled Sungjong onto his lap so that Sungjong's back was laying on his chest. Sungjong's eyes widened by the sudden action. He wanted to get up but his body was frozen in place.
 
"Do you not want to read the book anymore?" Kyuhyun asked, when Sungjong didn't do anything. 
 
"E-eh?" Sungjong asked in confusion.
 
"Are we going to continue to read the book?" Kyuhyun asked again.
 
"O-oh. Yeah," Sungjong replied and lifted the book so Kyuhyun could also see it. They continued to read page after page, enjoying the adorable scenes between the characters. After a little while, the book sudden fell on top of Sungjong's chest. The younger had fell asleep. Kyuhyun peered down at him and smiled. He looked so peaceful. Oh how Kyuhyun just wanted to gobble him up right then and there. But first, they were in public, second the position would not allow it, and third Sungjong didn't know of his feelings yet.
 
Kyuhyun sighed and grabbed the book out of the younger's grasp and placed it on the table. He then started Sungjong's soft brown hair. 
 
'His hair is so soft...' He thought to himself, with a small smile. He then placed his hand on top of the younger's, slightly interlocking them. Kyuhyun also then fell into a nice slumber. It was a beautiful sight. Anyone that passed by would think they were a couple. 
 
And that was what happened when a fan passed by. She was about to just walk right pass but she recognized who they were. 
 
"Omo!" She whispered to herself, in disbelief. She immediately pulled out her cellular device and took a picture of the sight. She then quickly posted it on her Kakao Story and the news spread like wildfire.
 
About 15 minutes later, Sungjong woke up. He was going to rub his eyes but then felt something on top of his hand. He looked and saw Kyuhyun's hand interlocked with his. His eyes widened in surprise. Only couples interlocked hands. Why did Kyuhyun interlock his with Sungjong's?
 
Sungjong quickly pulled his hand out of Kyuhyun's grip. Thankfully, Kyuhyun was asleep so it was pretty easy since the older didn't have much strength when he was in dreamland. Sungjong sat up and looked at the older. He really didn't want to wake him up. But unfortunately, he had to.
 
"Kyuhyun," He whispered softly, shaking the older's arm. Kyuhyun stirred a little before rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes. He opened his eyes and smiled.
 
"How long were we out?" Kyuhyun asked, also sitting up.
 
"I-I don't know. Probably at least thirty minutes. We should go now. It's already 2:30," Sungjong said.
 
"Yeah. I told the other's that I would be back by three," Kyuhyun agreed and stood up. Sungjong put the manga back in it's place before following Kyuhyun out of the library. They got into Kyuhyun's car and Kyuhyun drove to the INFINITE dorm. 
 
"I'll text you, okay?" Kyuhyun smiled when they arrived at the INFINITE dorm.
 
"Okay. I had fun today. I hope we can do it again," Sungjong smiled back.
 
"Me too," Kyuhyun agreed. Sungjong was about to leave but Kyuhyun pulled him into a hug. Sungjong was a bit surprised but soon hugged back. They let go of each other, small blushes on their cheeks. Sungjong then got out of the car and waved as Kyuhyun drove off. He then walked inside the dorm, only to be shouted at.
 
"What the hell is this!"