Chapter 4

Like A Drama
"What the hell is this!" Sunggyu shouted, waving his phone feriously, in Sungjong's face. 
 
"Eh? What is what?" Sungjong asked, clearly confused.
 
"This! What the hell? How could you be so careless!!" Sunggyu shouted. Sungjong was even more confused and grabbed the older's phone. His eyes widened when he saw the picture. It was of him and Kyuhyun sleeping at the library.
 
"Wh-what? Wh-who took this?" Sungjong asked, just as surprised as the others.
 
"What does that matter? What matters is that you were being way too careless," Sunggyu scolded.
 
"Sunggyu hyung, I didn't know. I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm sorry," Sungjong apollogized. He really didn't mean for this to happen.
 
"Do you know how much trouble our companies are going to go through now? Now there will be rumors and a scandal," Sunggyu said, shaking his head. This made Sungjong feel so guilty. His eyes began to water as he gave the phone back to Sunggyu. Sunggyu noticed the tears and his expression immediately softened.
 
"I'm sorry Sunggyu hyung. I didn't mean for this to happen," Sungjong apologized, the tears threatening to fall.
 
"Don't cry, Sungjong. I know that you didn't meant for this to happen. But next time, just be more careful. Our companies don't want these kinds of things to deal with," Sunggyu said, softly as pulled the younger into his embrace.
 
"I-I know. But I have something to tell you. I know that I should have been careful but I want you to know that I don't regret it either. I'm sorry," Sungjong admitted, looking straight into the older's eyes.
 
"What do you mean? I don't understand," Sunggyu asked, confused.
 
"I-I mean, that I'm... I-I'm not straight, Sunggyu hyung," Sungjong confessed, a tear falling from his eyes. He knew the other's would hate him but he wanted to tell them. He doesn't like keeping secrets.
 
"Y-you're what?" Sunggyu asked, surprise written all over his face. Along with all the others.
 
"I'm not straight, guys, and Kyuhyun hyung is the one I love. I know you guys probably are disgusted and you hate me but please don't kick me out or anything," Sungjong pleaded, more tears rolling down his cheeks. Sunggyu's eyes widened and he immediately wiped the tears away. He hugged the younger and shook his head.
 
"How could you say that? We would never hate you, Sungjong. You are our little baby. Don't you ever say that we hate you. We are just surprised, that's all. Don't cry," Sunggyu told the younger, sternly. This surprised Sungjong.
 
"R-really?" Sungjong asked, hope filling his eyes.
 
"Yes, really. Now stop crying. I don't like seeing our little baby full of tears," Sunggyu smiled a soft smile. This made Sungjong smile, causing the remaining tears in his eyes to blur his vision.
 
"Oh thank you!!" Sungjong grinned and hugged the older pretty tightly. They hugged for a few seconds until someone cleard their throat, a bit nervously.
 
"W-well, since we're all confessing here... I-I umm.. I um, am also not straight," Dongwoo confessed, scratching the back of his neck.
 
"You, too?" Sunggyu asked, surprised again. 'This is too many surprises in one day,' He thought to himself.
 
"Y-yeah..." Dongwoo mumbled. 
 
"O-oh, well okay then," Sunggyu said, not knowing how to respond. He just found out two of s were not straight, for crying out loud. 
 
"Well, I'm going to make dinner," Myungsoo said and headed to the the kitchen.
 
"I'll help," Sungyeol said and followed the other. Hoya had no reason to stay in the living room so he just headed into his room.
 
"Hey, Sungjong. Does Kyuhyun know that you love him?" Sunggyu asked, curious.
 
"N-no, he does not," Sungjong replied, sadly.
 
"Why not? How come you have not told him?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"B-because I'm too scared. Everytime I think about it, I start to get cold feet. Haven't you ever liked anyone? Haven't felt this way?" Sungjong asked.
 
"I know how you feel Sungjong. I want to confess to my crush every single day, but I would always get so nervous and chicken out," Dongwoo told the younger.
 
"Yeah, that's exactly how I feel," Sungjong pouted sadly.
 
"Do you know if Kyuhyun is also not straight?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"W-well, actually I do. After I told him I was not, he told me he wasn't either," Sungjong told the other two.
 
"Really? Well, that's a start. You know he is not straight, so go for it, Sungjong!" Sunggyu grinned, pumping a fist into the air as a 'Hwaiting'.
 
"It's not that easy, Sunggyu hyung. I don't know if he feels the same," Sungjong said.
 
"Sungjong. He has feelings for you. I can tell," Sunggyu told the younger.
 
"Eh? How can you tell?" Sungjong asked, confused.
 
"Look at this picture. First of all, he is letting you lay on him like that. Second of all, he has his hand interlocked with yours, while yours is just limp. I think that has to say something, don't you think?" Sunggyu explained.
 
"Th-that's true..." Sungjong muttered, "But he might just be messing with me. Wh-what if he's just joking?"
 
"He is not joking. Kyuhyun is too nice to joke about something like this. Especially, since he has been an idol longer than us. He knows better than to joke around with this and cause a scandal. He's not joking," Sunggyu told the other.
 
Sungjong didn't know what to say. Sunggyu was right. Kyuhyun was way too nice to joke around like this, "I-I guess... He was the one to make me lay like that."
 
"See? Now go confess," Sunggyu grinned.
 
"But we just started hanging out. It would be way too sudden," Sungjong pointed out.
 
"Yeah, I guess that is also true. Okay, then how about you wait a few more weeks and then ask the big question?" Sunggyu suggested.
 
"I guess," Sungjong sighed, "Alright. Enough about me. Dongwoo hyung, who is your crush?"
 
"Eh? I'm not telling you," Dongwoo shouted.
 
"What? Why not? I told you guys mine," Sungjong stated with a pout.
 
"So? I don't want you to know," Dongwoo frowned.
 
"Come on~~ Tell us~" Sungjong whined as he playfully pushed the older. Dongwoo rolled his eyes and sighed.
 
"Fine. But you better promise not to tell him," Dongwoo said, sternly.
 
"Yeah, yeah. We will not tell him. So, who is it?" Sungjong asked, anxiously. Dongwoo hesitated a little before closing his eyes and sighing.
 
"I-it's... Hoya," Dongwoo muttered, a deep blush creeping it's way onto his cheeks.
 
"Eh?? Really??" Sunggyu asked, in surprise. Dongwoo nodded and Sunggyu scoffed, "Wow. Who knew."
 
"What's that suppose to mean?" Dongwoo asked.
 
"Well, he would be the last person I would have thought of. I didn't really expect you to like him," Sunggyu explained.
 
"Really? You have never noticed that I stand next to him most of the time? Well, at least I try to," Dongwoo told the other's.
 
"Yeah, actually I have noticed. I just never thought anything of it," Sunggyu said.
 
Sungjong giggled and poked Dongwoo on the arm, playfully, "You two would be so cute together," he squealed with a grin. This only caused Dongwoo to blush even more.
 
"I-I don't think so," Dongwoo stuttered.
 
"Eh? Why not? I can just see you two cuddling away," Sungjong giggled. Dongwoo smiled, thinking about him and Hoya cuddling but then it turned into a frown.
 
"But we won't be cuddling anytime soon. Most likely we won't ever," Dongwoo mutted sadly. This caused both Sungjong and Sunggyu to frown.
 
"Why not?" Sungjong pouted.
 
"Because I don't know if he feels the same. Hell, I don't even freaking know wether he is straight or not!" Dongwoo exclaimed.
 
"Can you not ask him?" Sungjong asked, receiving a 'what the ' expression from Dongwoo.
 
"I can't just ask him wether he is freaking straight or not! This is not a subject to just casually bring up," Dongwoo told the younger, rolling his eyes.
 
"Yeah, true. You have a point," Sungjong muttered.
 
"Well, how about I ask him? I am the leader so it would be easier," Sunggyu suggested, "I could just bring it up slowly."
 
"No, it's okay. I don't want you to waste your time on my love life problems," Dongwoo told the older. Sunggyu just rolled his eyes before letting a smile creep up to his face.
 
"I'm not going to waste my time, Dongwoo. You are my friend. I want to help you out," Sunggyu told him with a smile. Dongwoo giggled before smiling back.
 
"Are you sure?" He asked, receiving a nod from the older, "Oh thank you, Sunggyu hyung!" He grinned before throwing his arms around the older's neck. Just then someone came into the room, screaming their goddamn head off.
 
"Where the flipping is it!!!" Sungyeol shouted as he ran frantically around the living room, "Where is my ing phone!!"
 
"Hey! Watch your ing language!" Sunggyu shouted at the younger. Sungyeol just rolled his eyes and ignored him.
 
"Are you not going to help me? I need to find my ing phone!!" Sungyeol shouted, throwing the couch cushions everywhere. 
 
"I will help you if you stop using that kind of language!" Sunggyu shouted.
 
"Shut up! You use the same freaking language!" Sungyeol shouted, throwing all the laundry out of the basket.
 
"Would you stop making such a ing mess! Just calm down and we will find your stupid phone," Sunggyu told the younger, who just ignored him and continued to ruin the dorm.
 
"I seriously need to find that phone! Where the hell is it???" Sungyeol muttered to himself. By now, everyone was looking around the dorm for Sungyeol's precious phone.
 
"Why are you freaking out so much? I understand that it is your phone, but come on, it's just a phone," Sunggyu stated, looking in the cabinets.
 
"No! It is not just a phone. I have so many things on there that I don't want anyone to see!" Sungyeol shouted, tearing up the hallway closet.
 
"What? What things?" Sunggyu asked, curiously.
 
"Like my freaking journal! No one is supposed to read that!" Sungyeol whined.
 
"Don't you have a passcode on it?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"No! I take it off every morning when I wake up because usually I will have it with me and no one can take it. That is why I need to find it!!" Sungyeol shouted, looking in the bathroom cabinets.
 
"Did you check your bedroom? Or your suitcases? Or your pants?" Sungjong asked.
 
"Yes! I already checked all over my room and through all my ," Sungyeol replied.
 
"Found it!!" Myungsoo shouted, holding up the phone in his hand. 
 
"Oh! Thank you so much!!!! Where was it?" Sungyeol asked, quickly grabbing the phone from the other's hand.
 
"It was under the stove. You must have dropped it while we were cooking," Myungsoo told the other. Sungyeol sighed in relief and pulled Myungsoo in his embrace.
 
"Thank you so much! But I definitely do not want you reading it," Sungyeol said emphasizing the word 'you'. This confused the other boy.
 
"What do you mean?" Myungsoo asked, but the other ignored him. Sungyeol let go of him and was about to head to his room but Sunggyu stopped him.
 
"Um, what do you think you are doing?" Sunggyu asked, eyebrows raised with an expression that said 'The you think you're doing?'.
 
"Going to my room, what else?" Sungyeol replied.
 
"No you are not, Mister. Look what you did to the dorm. Clean it up. Now," Sunggyu said, very sternly. Sungyeol rolled his eyes before starting to clean up the mess he had made.
 
"Here. I will help you," Myungsoo smiled as he picked up the couch cushions and put them in their original places. Sungyeol looked a bit surprised but he softly smiled as he watched the other cleaning up. 
 
"Thank you," Sungyeol smiled and Myungsoo nodded as he continued. The two proceeded to clean the mess Sungyeol made, while the others went to do their own .
 
"Oh ! The food!" Myungsoo mumbled before running off into the kitchen. Sungyeol followed him to see if he needed some help. Myungsoo checked the Korean beef stew and stirred it. He sighed in relief when he noticed nothing was wrong, "Phew."
 
"Freaking out for no reason," Sungyeol chuckled, teasing the other boy.
 
"Shut up. You would have done the same," Myungsoo said, rolling his eyes.
 
"True," Sungyeol shrugged, going back into the living room and cleaning up the rest of the mess. Myungsoo continued to help. 
 
After a few more minutes, they finished. Sungyeol sat on the couch, Myungsoo following suit. Sungyeol busied himself with his phone, making sure nothing was out of place. Myungsoo was trying to occupy himself by watching TV but he could not concentrate on the drama that was playing. He was too curious about something.
 
"Hey, Sungyeol. What did you mean that you definitely did not want me to read what's on your phone?" Myungsoo asked the other. Sungyeol looked at him, confused at first. But then he understood.
 
"Oh. N-nothing. I didn't mean anything by it," Sungyeol replied, a bit nervously. But he tried to keep his poker face on.
 
"Don't lie to me, Sungyeol. Tell me," Myungsoo demanded, narrowing his eyes at the other.
 
"I'm not lieing! I'm serious," Sungyeol told Myungsoo. But Myungsoo rolled his eyes, not believing the other.
 
"I don't believe you. Come on. Tell me, please~" Myungsoo grinned, nudging the other with his elbow, playfully. 
 
"No," Sungyeol simply said as he pushed the other's elbow away. This made Myungsoo frown. That wasn't the answer he wanted.
 
"Fine. Screw you, too then," Myungsoo said, before getting up and heading to his room. 
 
Sungyeol closed his eyes, sighing. He then busied himself with his phone again. He opened his journal and went to the entry that was dated August 27, 2011. He scrolled through the millions on millions of paragraphs he had wrote that day. It was his birthday, that day. It was also the day that changed his life.
 
Sungyeol got to the end of the entry and read the last sentence of the entry to himself out loud,  "Today is the day, that I have fell in love with Kim Myungsoo."
 
He smiled softly as he read the sentence. He sighed once more before closing out of the journal. He locked his phone screen and stood up. He turned to go to his room but he immediately stopped in his tracks. Why did he read that out loud??
 
"D-did you h-hear what I said?" Sungyeol asked the other person, nervously. The person nodded with wide eyes.
 
"Yes I did," Sunggyu replied. Sungyeol's eyes widened as he panicked. He was so glad it was not Myungsoo but still, he didn't want anyone to know. Not even their leader.
 
"..." Sungyeol muttered, "P-please d-don't tell anyone else. I'm beggin you, Sunggyu hyung," he pleaded. Sunggyu was surprised to see younger begging him. Usually, Sungyeol would be like 'Screw it. I don't care.' but now, he really didn't want anyone to know.
 
"Sungyeol. Do you really think I would tell anyone? It isn't any of my business. It's not my place to tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me, okay? Now calm down," Sunggyu smiled softly. A huge wave of relief hit Sungyeol like a bag of bricks. Boy, was he thankful.
 
"Oh thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" Sungyeol repeated as he pulled Sunggyu in for the tightest bear hug ever.
 
"Okay, okay. L-let me go. I can't b-breath!" Sunggyu shouted, struggling to get out of the other's grip. Sungyeol retracted his arms from Sunggyu's body and smiled.
 
"Thank you so much, Sunggyu hyung. I really don't want anyone else to know," Sungyeol mumbled, finding the ground very interesting to look at.
 
"Don't thank me, Sungyeol. Like I said, it's not my place to tell anyone else without your permission. But I am curious about something. What made you start to like him? You were the last person I expected to not be straight. Especially, this past week. You really weren't looking forward to this drama, at all," Sunggyu said, causing Sungyeol to chuckle. 
 
"I was being negative on purpose, because I didn't want to do the drama," Sungyeol told the older.
 
"Well no ," Sunggyu said, sarcastically. 
 
"Well, damn," Sungyeol pouted.
 
"I'm joking, Sungyeol," Sunggyu chuckled, pushing the younger playfully, "Why didn't you want to do the drama? You're paired up with him. That means you can be with him on screen. It may not be real, but it's something, right?" 
 
"Yeah, I thought about that. But it would only make me depressed because I know it isn't real. Also, I thought that I would lose control of myself or something," Sungyeol replied.
 
"What do you mean?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"I mean like, when we have to kiss or hug or something," Sungyeol answered, causing the older to roll his eyes.
 
"Evaluate, Sungyeol," Sunggyu told him.
 
"Jeez, Hyung. Okay. I mean, if we hug or kiss I wouldn't be able to hold back. Like, I wouldn't be able to let go or something. That's what scared me and that's what made me not want to do the drama. That's why I purposely was being negative," Sungyeol explained.
 
"Oh, I see. But how come you became less negative now?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"Because you and Sungjong are freaking scary as hell," Sungyeol replied, causing the older to laugh.
 
"I take that as a compliment," Sunggyu grinned, receiving a eye roll from the younger, "But you didn't answer my first question. What made you fall in love with him?"
 
"What the hell is this? An interrogation?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"Oh shut up and just answer the stupid question," Sunggyu told him.
 
"Fine. Here. I wrote it all down the day I fell in love with him. This is why I was freaking out earlier when I couldn't find my phone," Sungyeol said, handing his phone to the leader. Sunggyu grabbed the phone and read the title of the entry.
 
"This was on your birthday. Two years ago," Sunggyu said, receiving a nod from the younger.
 
"Yeah, I know. Read," Sungyeol said and Sunggyu started to read the entry.
 
"You named your diary 'Bobo ssi'?" Sunggyu asked, trying to stifle his laughter.
 
"Yes I did. Shut up. Keep reading," Sungyeol said with a pout. Sunggyu chuckled before continuing to read on.
 
August 27, 2011      11:47 PM
 
Dear Bobo ssi,
 
Hey Bobo ssi! Guess what! It's my birthday!! I turned 20 today~ I'm officially not a teenager anymore! =D Whoo-hoo! But I'm getting old like Sunggyu hyung ㅠㅠ not cool Bobo ssi. :(
 
But anyway. I got to see Mom and Dad today! We were in the middle of practicing 'Come Back Again' and all of a sudden the door slams open. Then Mom walked in with a cake, singing "Happy Birthday" with Dad following next to her. I was so happy to see them. I don't get to see them on a daily basis anymore, so I was so thankful I got to see them on my birthday. I didn't get to see them last year when I turned 19, because we had just debuted so we were very busy. But I did get to see them like two weeks later... Well, what I'm saying is that I get to see them today, on my birthday. Which makes me pretty happy. =)
 
After they left, Myungsoo jumped up and said he had to leave.Sunggyu hyung nodded and told him to go. That made me confused, because we still had like 30 minutes of practice left. Also, Sunggyu hyung is very, and I mean very, strict with our practicing time. It seemed a bit weird that he would just let Myungsoo leave, and not even ask why.
 
After the rest of us were done practicing, Sunggyu hyung left but soon came back, only to have a cake in his hands. Everyone started singing "Happy Birthday" to me. I was really happy. I got two cakes in one day, for crying out loud!! That's awesome!! But I was a bit sad that Myungsoo was not there to celebrate with us. How could he just leave like that?
 
We played a bunch of different games that I liked and we ate the cake. It was really fun. I loved it. I even got to see Sunggyu hyung act like a freaking idiot! xD oh it was so funny!! We were playing truth or dare and it was my turn to ask someone truth or dare. Sunggyu hyung picked dare and I giggled evilly. I made him jump around like a stupid monkey and do all this crazy . Boy, was it funny! Everyone was laughing. He's probably going to kill me tomorrow, since it won't be my birthday anymore but oh well. It was worth it! ㅋㅋㅋ~
 
After about an hour and a half, Sunggyu hyung got a text message and said we had to get back to the dorm. I figured it was our manager telling us we had to clean up the mess we made. Everyone had gave me 20 hits today. Since there are six other's, that means I got hit 120 times today. ㅠㅠ  Not fun. It hurts. :( But we had made mess because I tried getting away from them. 
 
We packed up our stuff and got into the van. It was about 7:35 PM by then. Sunggyu hyung usually would unlock the door when we got home, but this time he told me to open the door first. I my head I was like, what the hell? But I didn't question him and just opened the door. I opened it cautiously because I really didn't trust the situation at all. Sunggyu hyung was probably planning something against me. Like a joke or something. 
 
When I opened the door all the way, the whole house was lit up with candles. Everywhere you looked, there was a candle. I walked inside and nothing happened. I put my stuff on the couch and noticed there was a note on the table. I picked it up and it said:
 
'Hey Sungyeol. I bet you are wondering what the hell is going on, right? With me leaving so suddenly and Sunggyu hyung agreeing with no questions asked. Well, I would tell you but that would ruin the surprise, now would it not? hehe. I can imagine you saying 'The , Myungsoo. What's your problem?'. That is what you're thinking, huh? Well, it's all good. 
 
Look around, though, Sungyeol. Didn't I do a good job? I think I'm pretty damn good at decorating. Don't you agree? =D 
 
Well, let us go on to the next adventure of your 20th birthday. I wrote the name of a store on the back of this note. Go there. You have to come find me now, okay? I have something very special to give to you, Sungyeol. Find the clues and find me. I hope you don't give up. I don't want to wait all night. So hurry, okay? I'll see you when you get here~
 
Happy Birthday Sungyeol. Bye for now.
 
- Kim Myungsoo'
 
Myungsoo was right. When I was done, I was like 'What the hell?'. I looked on the back of the note and the words 'Etude House' were written. Was I seriously supposed to go find him? Myungsoo could always be so childish sometimes.
 
I looked around the dorm like Myungsoo told me to in the letter. He was right again. He did do a pretty damn good job at decorating the dorm. There were streamers everywhere, my favorite color, too. There was a huge '20' above the entertainment center with a smiley face. But the best part was the candles placed on the couch. I think that was pretty damn amazing. I wonder how he managed to get the candles to stay. Not to mention, they were lit so if they fell, we would be dead. Here. I took a picture.
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcNLtlVTskESaStySnek_
 
Isn't pretty? I think it is. I give props to Myungsoo. ㅋㅋㅋ~ 
 
But moving on. I asked Sunggyu hyung if Myungsoo was being for real and he nodded. He told me to hurry up and go find him. I sighed and told him okay. I mean, I have nothing else to do and I kind of want to see what Myungsoo had planned. I grabbed my phone and told everyone that I would be back later. 
 
I started walking to 'Etude House' which was about 5 minutes away, on foot. Now that I'm 20, I really need to get my license. I walked way too much today.
 
When I got to Etude House, I didn't see Myungsoo anywhere at all. I looked around but I could not find any clues. But suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around. It was one of the workers. This is how our conversation went.
 
"I-INFINITE's Sungyeol?" She asked, nervously. I nodded.
 
"Yeah. That's me," I replied.
 
"I-I was told to give this to you," she said, handing me a pink post it note.
 
"Oh, thank you," I thanked with a smile and grabbed the post it note. She shyly giggled and quickly ran off. I have to admit it was cute. I read the note and laughed. 
 
Hey, Sungyeol. If you are reading this, then you reached Etude House. 
I'm glad you decided to come look for me. :)
I hope you don't think this is stupid or anything. :( Keep looking, okay?
Here is your next place:
SM Entertainment
Good luck! :D
- Myungsoo
 
Well, then. This game is a bit stupid. I mean, it's kind of fun but really? It is so cliche. haha. But it's all good, I guess. I did have a lot fun trying to find him.
 
I started to walk towards the SM Entertainment building. Too much walking for me. :( When I got there, no one was waiting outside for me so I went in. I looked around and there was no one. I went up to the secretary at the front desk. 
 
"Excuse me?" I asked, hesitantly. She looked up from her papers and smiled. She must have recognized it was me because she started freaking out and fangirling like there was no tomorrow. 
 
"You are INFINITE's Sungyeol!!! W-what are you doing here??" She asked, a huge grin spread across her face.
 
"Ah, yes. I am. I was wondering if my group member, Kim Myungsoo, left you something to give to me?" I asked her. She looked confused. Did he give me the wrong building name? But then someone called my name. I looked over to where I heard my name and I saw a Amber of F(x) running down the hallway, waving a small piece of paper in her hand.
 
"Here! Myungsoo told me to give this to you," she said, trying to catch her breath. She handed me the note with a smile, "Are you guys playing some kind of game?"
 
"Yeah, I guess so. Myungsoo said he has a surprise or something for me. I guess it's some birthday game he's doing," I told her.
 
"Oh that's right! Happy birthday, Sungyeol!" Amber beamed and gave me a hug.
 
"Thank you, Amber," I smiled and hugged back.
 
"I have to go now. I hope you have fun with your little game. Good luck and once again, happy birthday," Amber grinned before heading off to wherever she had to go. I chuckled. Amber was a good friend. I then looked at the note.
 
Sungyeol!! Does this mean you are going to continue?? :D That's awesome! You made it to the SM Entertainment building, then? Good.
Amber is amazing, isn't she? We talked for awhile and she thinks the game is clever! :P
Okay, moving on. I have a little mission for you when you go to the next place.
Buy a poster of me at the Kpop Hallyu store. Okay?
I hope you brought money... ㅠㅠ
Good luck!!
- Myungsoo 
 
What the hell? I have to buy things now? And to make matters worse, I have to buy a freaking poster of him? What???? What the hell is his problem? 
 
But whatever. I had to keep going along with the game. I rolled my eyes before leaving the SM Entertainment building. Thankfully, I only had to walk a block and a half. It was not tha far. When I got there, I went inside and headed over to the posters. I looked around for INFINITE and found us. I found one of Myungsoo instantly. Wow, no wonder he is the visual. Boy, was he handsome. 
 
I grabbed the poster and headed over to the cash register. The worker recognized me. I was so surprised! She looked like she was at least 50 years old! But then again... she did run a Kpop Hallyu store. 
 
"Just this for you today?" She asked me, ringing up the poster.
 
"Yes," I replied, "By any chance, did my group member, Kim Myungsoo, give you a post it to give to me?"
 
"Oh! Yes he did! Here you go. You have a nice day," She smiled, handing me the post it note and the bag with the poster.
 
"Thank you. You, too," I bowed respectively before leaving the store. There was a bench infront and I sat down to read the note.
 
A-yo Sungyeol!
Isn't my poster pretty nice? I think it is. :P
That lady was pretty nice, too. I love old people >.< hehe
Anyway. Next!~~~ 
Your next place is McDonald's. Buy a few nuggets for yourself, okay?
Have fun!
- Myungsoo
 
What the hell? He is definitely conceited.  Oh well, I guess. Off to McDonald's for some nuggets.
 
When I arrived at McDonald's, I got into line. When it was my turn to order, I ordered a 10 piece nugget meal. Oh man, it's been awhile since I had fast food. I waited for my food to be done and when it came a huge grin spread across my face.
 
"Your order is ready," the worker smiled shyly as she gave me the tray with my food on it. I smiled as thanks before grabbing the tray. I was going to go sit down but she stopped me, "M-myungsoo oppa told me to give this to you," she said and handed me a post it note.
 
"Oh, thank you," I smiled and grabbed the post it note. I then headed over to a table that was near the back so no one would bother me. I read the note while eating my nuggets and fries.
 
You enjoying that food, Sungyeol? I hope you are~
You are halfway done!! :D You have almost found me! 
Four more places to go~~~
After you are done with that yummy food, go to the 'Kyeopta' accessory store.
The worker will give you want you need. Okay?
Enjoy that food! Bye bye!
- Myungsoo
 
Oh my goodness... He keeps making buy things. I'm going to run out of money by the time I find him. This person... ㅠㅠ
 
After about 5 minutes, I finished my yummy fast food and put away the tray. I then headed out of the restaurant and headed over to the 'Kyeopta' accessory store. Yes.. it wasn't that far.
 
When I got there, I looked around. It was a really cute little store. But the thing was, that it was meant for couples. Everything there was matching in pairs. Like, matching phone charms, matching clothing, matching stuff animals, etc. Why would he send me here?
 
"S-sungyeol oppa?" Someone said my name and I turned around to see one of the workers.
 
"Oh, hello," I bowed politely. She blushed and averted her eyes shyly.
 
"I was told to give this to you," She said and handed me a bag with the post it note. I grabbed it from her and thanked her. I was about to pull out my wallet but she stopped me, "M-myungsoo oppa already payed for it."
 
"Eh? Really?" I asked her and received a nod, "Oh. Okay. Thank you,"
 
"D-don't thank me... But O-oppa.. can you sign this for me?" She asked quietly as she held out a photo of INFINITE.
 
"Oh, sure. Of course," I smiled and grabbed the pen from her, "What's your name?"
 
"Ah Rang," She replied. I nodded and wrote a little note on the back of the photo. I signed my name before giving the photo back to her, "Thank you," She smiled before running off. I chuckled at her shyness before looking at what was in the bag. It was couple's phone charms. Why in the world would Myungsoo buy these? I mean, they were cute but for couples. They were little pandas. It was really cute, I had to admit. I took a picture. Cute, huh Bobo ssi?
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVdVceeFdZhFzJ4P7gHlC
 
 
 
I then read the note that he wrote.
 
Ah Rang is so cute. She is so shy, it's adorable >.<
Did you like what I bought? I do ~ pandas are so adorable >.<
Put one on your phone. Then save me the other, okay?
I bet you are wondering why the hell I bought couple's phone charms for us, huh? Welllllll~
I have a special meaning for it but you don't need to know that. Maybe you will find out in the future but for now, it's my secret. :P
Just think of it as friendship phone charms. That can be your reason. Boy is it way different than mine xD
Anyway, on to the next place!
Go to the Jellyfish Entertainment building. 
You will find Seo In Guk sunbaenim there, waiting. 
Have fun!! 
- Myungsoo
 
What? What is his reason? I still never found out his reason, Bobo ssi. It's been about in an hour since we got home and he never told me what his reason was. Oh well. I will find out sometime.
 
I then headed over to the Jellyfish Entertainment building. When I got there, there was Seo In Guk waiting for me. I went over to him and bowed politely. He smiled and bowed his head slightly.
 
"Hello," I smiled at him.
 
"Hello, Sungyeol. Here you go. This is from Myungsoo," In Guk said and handed me a post it note.
 
"Oh, thank you," I said before grabbing the post it note from him, "Did Myungsoo have anything else planned? He didn't really tell me. He just wrote on this post it note that you would be waiting for me," I told him, showing him the previous post it note.
 
"Oh yes. He did. He told me how much you like my song 'Broken'. So he asked me if I could do a duet with you on that song. He said you were on a tight schedule so we can't record the whole song, just up until the first chorus," In Guk explained. My jaw dropped. I could not believe that I was going to sing with Seo In Guk! It's freaking Seo In Guk for crying out loud!!!! Not to mention, we are singing my favorite song sung by him! Holy wow. This is a dream come true!
 
"R-really??? Holy ! This is amazing!!!" I squealed, jumping in joy all over the place. But then I covered my mouth, composing myself, "I'm sorry for the use of my language."
 
"It's okay. I'm the same way. Shall we go to the recoding studio?" In Guk asked and I quickly nodded. We headed over to the recording studio and In Guk set up all the music and lyrics. We went into the recording booth and startede recording. Holy ! This was amzing!
 
After we were done, we listened to it. Wow. I have to admit that it was pretty damn good. Our voices blended pretty well. I was glad. 
 
"Wow. Good job, Sungyeol. You did it perfectly," In Guk complimented with a smile.
 
"Thank you," I thanked him politely.
 
"I will send this to you through email, okay? You can dowload it when you get home. I think I might have you record the whole song with me, sometime. Then, put it on my next album or something. You did a really good job, Sungyeol," In Guk said, causing my jaw drop to the floor.
 
"A-are you serious????? That would be an honor!!! Holy ! I would so happy if we could do that!!" I beamed, fanboying again. In Guk chuckled.
 
"Yes, I'm serious. I'll contact you after I talk it over with the CEO," In Guk said.
 
"Oh thank you, thank you!!" I grinned and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged back. After a few more seconds, I let go and said I had to get going, "Okay. I will see you later then, Sungyeol.  Happy birthday!"
 
"Thank you!!" I beamed before leaving the building. Wow. Today is freaking amazing!!!
 
I sat down at a bench infront of the Jellyfish Entertainment building and read the note In Guk gave to me.
 
Did you have fun~? No need to thank me~~~ :P
I hope this was okay. I remember you saying that you absolutely loved Seo In Guk. So, I asked him to do this. This is only part of your birthday  present, though.
I can just imagine you fanboying all over the place xD
Anyway, next palce!!
Go to Coffee Prince and buy two Mocha Frappes. Okay? I'm very thirsty now. :P
Bye bye!!
- Myungsoo
 
What??? Now I have to buy for him?ㅠㅠ  Not cool... Oh well. He did buy these phone charms.
 
I then headed over to the famous 'Coffee Prince'. I have to admit, it is pretty awesome. I understand why it is so famous. When I got there, I ordered two mocha frappes. The worker had handed me another post it note. I sat at one of the tables to read it.
 
You got here quick! Well, I bet you did at least. It's not that far from Jellyfish Entertainment. hehe~
So you got our frappes?? :D whoo-hoo!! 
Now bring them to the Han River. This is the last place. There is not many people here at night, so it won't be that hard to find me.
Okay? 
Hurry, hurry!! I'm thirsty! :P
Bye!! 
- Myungsoo
 
He's telling me to hurry? Who the does he think he is? I'm running all over the place and , buying for him. Pft! 
 
But I still got up from the table and started to walk over to the Han River. Thankfully, this was not that far, either. When I got there, I looked around to find Myungsoo. I spotted him over by the edge near a small tree. I jogged over to him and hit him on the head.
 
"What the hell?!" He shouted at me, holding his head.
 
"Why did you make me run all over the place? You even made me buy for you!" I shouted at him, showing the things he told me to buy. He frowned.
 
"Aw come on, Sungyeol. I thought this was pretty fun. Can't you just enjoy it? It's your freaking birthday for crying out loud. I did this for you," Myungsoo pouted, crossing his arms angrily. I rolled my eyes.
 
"How was this running around, fun?" I asked him.
 
"Well, it gave you something to do, right? Also, you got to eat fast food. I know you have not had fast food in awhile.You even get a phone charm and a poster of me. Oh, and a frappe," He grinned, explaining the good things about this. Well, he does have a point.
 
"Fine. Whatever. Here," I said and gave him his frappe. He gladly accepted it and sipped on it, "So what is the big surprise?"
 
"Eh?" He asked, confused a bit.
 
"The surprise? You said that if I did this, there would be a surprise at the end," I told him.
 
"Oh! Yeah, that's right. Hang on. You have to answer my question first," He said, causing me to roll my eyes. Of course he would have a catch, "What shape did you make while going from place to place?"
 
"What the hell?" I muttered. What kind of question was that? Like I would know what freaking shape I made. 
 
"Just think," Myungsoo said, pushing my head playfully. I thought about it. Well from the dorm to Etude House it was a bit curved. Then it curved some more until I go to McDonald's. And... Oh! I know!
 
"A heart!!" I exclaimed, a huge grin on my face, "Am I right??"
 
"Oh! Good job!! I didn't think you would get it," Myungsoo said in disbelief. I rolled my eyes.
 
"Did you do that on purpose or something?" I asked.
 
"Yep. I made sure to make it into a heart. That way I could express my love for you, Sungyeol. A heart for love," Myungsoo smiled. My eyes widened a bit. What? Did he mean as my close friend? Yeah, I think that's it. He did this because it is my birthday and he loves me as my best friend.
 
"O-oh. Really? It must have took a little while to figure out which store to make me go to," I told him, trying to hold my nervousness in.
 
"It was a little bit. But it's worth it. You found me and I think it was pretty clever. Right? Cute, too," Myungsoo smiled, praising himself some more.
 
"Shut up. You are starting to sound like Woohyun," I said, pushing his shoulder playfully, which caused him to chuckle.
 
"Oh whatever. Here. This is your surprise," Myungsoo said and handed me a box. I took it from his hands and opened it. It was full of pictures and things meant to keep as a memory. All the things we did together and all the things I gave to him as a present were in there. Even the things from our trainee days were in there.
 
"You kept all this?" I asked, in disbelief.
 
"Yeah. It is too special to me to throw away. You are a really precious friend to me, Sungyeol. Why would I just throw everything we did together and all the things you gave to me away like that?" Myungsoo answered, causing me to blush a bit. Wait, what? Why am I blushing?
 
"But why are you giving it all to me? Some of the things I gave to you are in here. You don't want them?" I asked, worry in my tone.
 
"Of course I want them! You didn't let me finish. This is for both of us. Put all of our memories in here, okay? I don't want a single moment to be forgotten," Myungsoo said, a bit sternly. I was taken aback. Wow.
 
"Do you have any of these kinds of boxes with the other members?" I asked, just to make sure I was the only one.
 
"Nope. You are the only one. I mean, I keep the things the others give to me but you are the only one I have a little box with. Like I said, you are really precious to me, Sungyeol. Every moment with you needs to be saved," Myungsoo said, causing the blush on my face to deepen.
 
"Well, okay. Every moment will be saved," I smiled softly as I placed the lid back onto the box. Who knew Myungsoo could be this sweet?
 
"I'm still not done, Sungyeol," Myungsoo chuckled, causing me to tilt my head in question. Myungsoo chuckled again before grabbing a huge white bear from behind the small tree. This bear was the same size as a 15 year old teenager, "Here," Myungsoo grinned, holding the bear infront of me.
 
"This is for me??" I asked in disbelief. I mean, it was adorable and sweet but I it was so huge! 
 
"Yep! Isn't it cute?" Myungsoo said with a huge grin as he placed the huge bear in my lap. It felt Sunggyu was sitting on my lap. That's how huge it was!
 
"Yeah, it is," I smiled, hugging the bear, "Thank you, Myungsoo."
 
"Aw. Why are you hugging the bear? I'm the one who got you it. Hug me instead," Myungsoo pouted, crossing his arms like a little kid. I was confused as to why he would say something like that. It wasn't the typical Myungsoo I knew. When I didn't say anything, Myungsoo huffed and hugged me. I froze. Why? I didn't know. I have been hugged so many times by Myungsoo and I have never been so shy or frozen like this. Not to mention, I never blushed when he hugged me. Why now?
 
"Hug back," Myungsoo whined, his grip around me getting a bit tighter. I slowly and hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged back. I felt Myungsoo's smile against my shoulder, "Good."
 
After a few more seconds, but felt like hours to me, Myungsoo had pulled back from the hug. My face was burning so much, I swear I looked like a freaking tomato. How embarrassing is that?
 
"Do you have the phone charms?" Myungsoo asked.
 
"Yeah. Here," I replied and handed the phone charms to him. He gladly accepted it and opened up the package. He gave me one and kept one for himself, "Put that on your phone."
 
"Okay," I said before getting out my phone to attach the panda phone charm to it. Myungsoo did the same. I still need to ask him what his reason is as to why he would buy couple's phone charms for us, "Myungsoo. What is your reason for getting couple's phone charms? You told me I didn't need to know. But I want to know. What is it?"
 
"Well, that because I'm not telling you. You can figure it our yourself. To me, it is pretty easy to figure out. But knowing you, you probably won't until someone tells you," Myungsoo said, causing me to frown.
 
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, offended.
 
"It's supposed to mean that you are stupid, Sungyeol. Trust me, two years from now you are still not going to know what the real reason is. I bet anyone else could figure it out. Even Woohyun would probably be able to figure it out," Myungsoo said pretty bluntly. This only made me frown even more.
 
"I'm not that stupid," I pouted.
 
"Yes you are," Myungsoo said, a grin spreading across his face. Oh how I wanted to slap that grin from his face. But my urge to slap him disappeared when he looked at me with the most serious expression on his face, "I hope you can figure it, Sungyeol. I don't want to wait for a long time."
 
"Eh? Wait for what?" I asked, confused.
 
"If you figure it, you will know. But I can't tell you now," Myungsoo replied, standing up, "Come on. I have one more thing to show you," he said and started to walk away. Eh? There is more? 
 
I quickly grabbed my stuff before running after Myungsoo. We walked for what seemed to be ten mintues, before stopping at a field. There was no one there because it was getting pretty late, just passerbys. 
 
"What are we doing here?" I asked.
 
"You'll see. Ready?" Myungsoo asked with a grin. I hesitantly nodded, confused as to what will come next. Myungsoo then took out his phone and quickly sent a message to someone, "Watch," he said, pointing at the sky.
 
At first all I saw was a blank black sky. But what came next made my eyes widened in surprise. It made my cheeks burn a deep, and I mean deep, crimson red. Fireworks had started. It started out as regular fireworks but then it escalated into words. This is what it said.
 
안녕 성열아! 생일 축하합니다! 
당신은 좋은 생일 데? 
너는 내가 무슨 짓을 좋아 했나? :D
성열아, 우리는 영원히 함께하자, 네?
너는 내가 인생이다. 나를 떠나지 마. 알았어? :)
생일 축하합니다, 성열아. 그리고 사랑해! ♥
 
(Trans: Hey Sungyeol! Happy Birthday!
Are you enjoying your birthday?
Did you like what I did? :D
Sungyeol. Let's be together forever, yeah?
You are my life. Don't ever leave me. Okay?
Happy brithday Sungyeol. I love you!)
 
Wow... I'm at a loss for words. It was so pretty and touching! It may have been short but it was enough for me. I can't believe Myungsoo could be this sweet. My cheeks burned and I was on the verge of tears. I mean, who wouldn't be? This was just too beautiful.
 
"Y-you did this all for me?" I asked in disbelief.
 
"Yep. Do you like it?" Myungsoo asked, hope in his eyes. I gave him  a 'what the hell do you think?' kind of look.
 
"Of course I like it!" I grinned, the tears starting to slide down from burning cheeks. Myungsoo started to panic when he noticed my tears.
 
"Sungyeol! Wh-why are you crying??" He asked, worriedly.
 
"Myungsoo. These are tears of happiness. Can't you tell?" I giggled, pushing his forehead playfully. He huffed a sigh in relief, his panic subsiding as a huge smile spread across his face, "I can't believe you would do something so beautiful and sweet. Not to mention, for me. Thank you, Myungsoo."
 
"Don't thank me, Sungyeol. This all came from my heart. You don't understand how happy I am to know that you like it," Myungsoo chuckled, causing me to smile.
 
"And you don't understand how happy I am to be the one you have done this for," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. This action took him by surprise but he soon wrapped his arms around my waist, completing the hug, "Thank you," I whispered, snuggling my head into his neck. I felt his lips curve into another smile as he hugged me closer. I could have died happily at that moment. 
 
That is when I realized why I was blushing and stuttering while with Myungsoo. Who knew my feelings could change so quickly? All because of one night with gifts and surprises. 
 
Today is the day, that I have fell in love with Kim Myungsoo.
 
 - Sungyeol