Chapter 5

Like A Drama
"Damn... That was... that was beautiful," Sunggyu said, at a loss of words. He gave the phone back to Sungyeol and sniffed. Sungyeol looked at him confused, but he realized the older had tears in his eyes.
 
"Are you crying?" Sungyeol asked in disbelief, "Why are you crying?"
 
"I-I'm not crying!" Sunggyu shouted, denying it. Sungyeol rolled his eyes. Sunggyu wiped his eyes and said, "Alright, fine. I was. But it was only because that was beautiful, okay? You could be a writer, Sungyeol. That was really good."
 
"It was beautiful because that actually happened. I'm not a good writer, Sunggyu hyung,"  Sungyeol told the older. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and pushed Sungyeol's shoulder.
 
"Myungsoo is right. You are stupid," Sunggyu said, causing the other become confused.
 
"What?" Sungyeol asked, causing Sunggyu to roll his eyes once again.
 
"Myungsoo said you still would not have figured his reason out in the next two years. It has already been two years now, Sungyeol, and you still haven't figured it out," Sunggyu told the younger. Sungyeol frowned.
 
"So! I bet you don't even know!" Sungyeol shouted with a pout. Sunggyu rolled his eyes again, pushing the younger's forehead.
 
"As a matter a fact, yes I do know. It really is not that hard, Sungyeol," Sunggyu said.
 
Sungyeol pouted some more and crossed his arms like a little child, "Oh yeah? Then tell me what his reason is."
 
"No," Sunggyu said before standing up. Sungyeol was taken aback. He stood up and stopped the older from walking away.
 
"No? What do you mean 'no'? Why won't you tell me?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"Because it is not my place to tell you. You are the one who is supposed to figure it out," Sunggyu said before leaving the living room. Sungyeol huffed in disappointment and plopped back onto the couch. 
 
"What the hell..." He mumbled to himself, "Am I really that stupid?"
 
-------
 
The next morning, Sunggyu woke up at 6:38 AM. He rolled off his bed and headed to the bathroom. After taking care of his business and washing his face, he started to wake up the others. He started with Sungjong.
 
"Hey, Sungjong. Time to wake up, sweetie," Sunggyu whispered in the younger's ears as he shook his shoulder lightly. In return, Sungjong just whined, "Come on. Get up," Sunggyu said before he started to pull the younger out of his bed. This resulted in Sungjong falling to the floor with a thud.
 
"Owie my head!!! I would you do that!!" Sungjong shouted, rubbing his aching head.
 
"Hey, you asked for it. You weren't getting up," Sunggyu chuckeld and left the room to proceed with waking up the rest. He had pull Dongwoo and Sungyeol out of their beds, just like he did with Sungjong. Woohyun, Hoya, and Myungsoo had got up after one of Sunggyu's threats.
 
The seven boys ate breakfast and got dressed for the day. They continued to practice their lines since they had some time before leaving.
 
"Alright. We should go now," Sunggyu said, getting his shoes on. The others nodded and followed suit.
 
After about 15 minutes, they finally arrived at the high school. When they got to the dressing room, they immediately changed into their uniforms and got their make up done. After they finished, they went up to the classroom, where they were greeted by the director.
 
"Hello boys! How are you all?" Director Kim grinned.
 
"We are great, thank you. How about you, Director Kim?" Sunggyu asked with a smile.
 
"I'm also great. Let me make sure all the cameras are set and everything. Just relax for a few minutes," Director Kim smiled before leaving the classroom.
 
"Sungjong!" Someone shouted and hugged the said person from behind.
 
"K-Kyuhyun hyung! You scared me," Sungjong said with a deep blush.
 
"Oh. I'm sorry. Come sit. I have to ask you something," Kyuhyun said and dragged the younger to their assigned seats. Sungjong just let the older lead him. He didn't notice the smirks and giggles from his fellow bandmates.
 
"What do you need to ask me?" SUngjong asked when the two sat down.
 
"Did you... Did you see that picture that was posted? Of us, I mean?" Kyuhyun hesitantly asked.
 
"Yeah... I did," Sungjong replied.
 
"What happened? Did you get in trouble?" Kyuhyun asked, worry clear in his voice.
 
"No... It turned out okay. Our company is taking care of it," Sungjong said with a small smile.
 
"Oh thank goodness..." Kyuhyun sighed in relief, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you aly like that. Then this would not have happened."
 
"Don't apologize. It's not your fault," Sungjong told the older with a smile, "I'm the one who fell asleep."
 
"But I fell asleep, too. I should have woke you up.. It is my fault," Kyuhyun muttered.
 
"Kyuhyun hyung. No it is not your fault. Don't blame yourself. Our companies will take care of it. Just forget about it. Okay?" Sungjong smiled softly, reassuring the older. Kyuhyun smiled but it was sad. He didn't want to forget it.
 
"Shall we start now?" Director Kim asked as he walked back into the classroom. Everyone nodded causing him to smile, "Action!"
 
"Myungsoo, Sungyeol. It is your turn to clean the classroom," Mrs. Kim said, causing the said boys to groan and roll their eyes, "Class dismissed."
 
Every student cheered and packed up their things so they could finally go home. Sungyeol started cleaning the erasers. He sat on the window sill and banged the erasers together to get the dusty chalk off.
 
"You shouldn't sit like that. You might fall," Myungsoo said, wiping down the board with a rag.
 
"I'm just fine," Sungyeol told the other.
 
"Whatever. Just don't complain when you fall and die," Myungsoo said.
 
"Well, damn..." Sungyeol muttered. The two continued to clean in silence, until Myungsoo remembered something he wanted to ask the other.
 
"Hey, Sungyeol," Myungsoo said, receiving a hum as a response, "I have always wanted to ask you this. Why are you always so quiet?" This made Sungyeol look at the other, while gripping the erasers a little too hard.
 
"What does it matter to you?" Sungyeol asked, a bit angrily.
 
"It's just a question. No need to get all defensive," Myungsoo told the other, holding up his arms in the air.
 
"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to get all mad. It's just that I always get asked the same question over and over again. It's really starting to piss me off," Sungyeol explained, placing the erasers in their original spots.
 
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know," Myungsoo apologized, feeling a bit quilty for asking that question.
 
"It's okay,"Sungyeol said, starting to sweep the floor, "I'm quiet because I'm shy. I can't really make friends that well," Sungyeol told the other.
 
"Really? You seem pretty cool," Myungsoo said, causing the other to look at him with a surprised look on his face.
 
"Really?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"Yeah. As for friends, you just made a new one. I think if you tried, you would make plenty of friends," Myungsoo smiled at the other boy, whose eyes went wide. He could not believe what he was hearing.
 
"You really think so?" Sungyeol asked, receiving a nod from the other, "But I don't think I would be able to do it. I will just chicken out."
 
"You can do it. I know you can. You succeeded with me. We are talking to each other just fine," Myungsoo pointed out, "Just try. Tomorrow you can try. At lunch break, ask if you can sit with someone. Then join in on their conversation," Myungsoo told the other, grabbing his backpack and swinging it over his shoulder.
 
"Maybe..." Sungyeol mumbled, looking at the floor.
 
"Just try, okay? I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Myungsoo smiled before leaving the classroom. Sungyeol sighed before continuing to sweep.
 
"Cut!" Director Kim shouted, "Good job, guys! Let's go downstairs and do the next-"
 
"Director Kim, we have a few problems witht he cameras downstairs. I don't know what happened," one of the assistants said, causing the Director to groan.
 
"Alright. Let's go fix it. You guys can just sit tight for a few moments," Director Kim said before following the assistant downstairs. Sungyeol and Myungsoo just quietly sat in the a couple of seats before two girls walked in. It was Min Ah and Sooyoung.
 
"We were told to bring you two downstairs to the dressing room," Min Ah said, with a bright smile.
 
"Okay," Myungsoo smiled back and the two followed the girls downstairs.
 
"You can just take a small break with the others in the dressing room. We are still having some technical difficulties," Min Ah smiled, receiving a nod from the boys. Myungsoo and Sungyeol headed over to the dressing room, while Min Ah and Sooyoung left to go help the Director.
 
"You did pretty good, today," Myungsoo said, smiling at Sungyeol. The other boy looked at him..
 
"I did?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"Yeah. You had no mistakes, either. You could try acting. You have potential," Myungsoo smiled, causing the other to grin.
 
"Really? Wow. I think I will audition for a new drama then," Sungyeol grinned widely.
 
"You can't now. We are already doing a drama," Myungsoo pointed out.
 
"Yeah, I know. I mean, after this one ends," Sungyeol replied.
 
"Oh. Alright. Go for it," Myungsoo smiled.
 
"I will. Thank you, Myungsoo," Sungyeol smiled back.
 
"No problem," Myungsoo replied as they arrived at the dressing room.
 
"Did it go well?" Sunggyu asked when the other two boys walked in the dressing room.
 
"Yep. No mistakes. But there is a problem with the cameras so we can take a short break," Myungsoo told the others, receiving 'okay's' and nods.
 
"I'm hungry ~~" Woohyun whined.
 
"We just ate. How can you still be hungry?" Sunggyu asked the other, an eyebrow raised.
 
"We ate like an hour ago. I'm still hungry ~" Woohyun continued to whine.
 
"Then you should have ate more. Now stop whining," Sunggyu said but the younger ignored him.
 
"Get me some food ~" Woohyun whined, falling to the floor to throw a little tantrum.
 
"Get up off of the floor, Woohyun. If you want food, go get it yourself," Sunggyu said.
 
"I don't have any money on me," Woohyun told the other, a small pout on his lips.
 
"Well, that , doesn't it?" Sunggyu asked, causing the younger to pout some more.
 
"Here," Kyuhyun said and handed Woohyun a few dollars. Woohyun's eyes lit up and politely took the money from Kyuhyun.
 
"Thank you, Kyuhyun. At least he is nice," Woohyun said, sticking his tongue out at Sunggyu, causing the older to roll his eyes. Woohyun thanked Kyuhyun one more time before heading out of the dressing room and over to the school's vending machine. A few minutes later, he came back, happily munching on some pepero sticks.
 
"I'm kind of hungry, too. Do you want anything Sungjong?" Kyuhyun asked the younger.
 
"No, it's okay-" Sungjong started but the older cut him off.
 
"Come on," Kyuhyun said, pulling the other out of the dressing room and over to the vending machine.
 
"Which one do you want?" Kyuhyun asked, pointing at the various snacks in the vending machine.
 
"I said it's okay. I'm not hungry," Sungjong told the other but he just ignored him.
 
"That doesn't matter. If you are not hungry now, then you will be later. So save it for later. Now, which do you want?" Kyuhyun asked again. Sungjong was going to argue again because he did not want Kyuhyun spending money on him.
 
"I said-"
 
"Sungjong. Just pick one," Kyuhyun said, a bit annoyed.
 
"Fine. The panda cookies," Sungjong sighed, finally giving in.
 
"Good," Kyuhyun smiled, content with the other's answer. He put in the money and the panda cookies plopped out, "Here you go."
 
"Thank you," Sungjong smiled, taking the snack from the older. Kyuhyun smiled back before getting something for himself.
 
"Hey. Do you want to hang out again?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Sure, of course. When?" Sungjong asked back.
 
"Hmm... Well, tonight you probably want to rest after we are done filming. And I have a schedule tomorrow. So, hmm.. how about Tuesday?" Kyuhyun asked, the two walking back to the dressing room.
 
"Yeah, sure. That works," Sungjong smiled, causing the older to smile brightly.
 
"Good. What do you want to do then?" Kyuhyun asked, causing the younger to think a bit.
 
"I don't know... What do you want to do?" Sungjong asked back.
 
"Anything is fine with me. I will do anything you want to do," Kyuhyun smiled.
 
"But I don't know what I want to do. I can't think of anything," Sungjong pouted.
 
"Hmm.. Alright. How about a movie then? I think there is supposed to be a new horror movie. Do you want to go see that?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Oh! I love scary movies! Let's do that!!" Sungjong beamed, a huge grin spreading across his face. Kyuhyun chuckled at his cuteness.
 
"Okay. Let's do that then," He smiled, ruffling the younger's hair. Sungjong's grin turned into a blush and and awkward smile as he nodded.
 
"O..Okay.." He noddeds shyly. Kyuhyun chuckled again before he retracted his hand back before heading back into the dressing room. Sungjong would have been lieing if he said he didn't miss Kyuhyun's soft hand on his head. He sighed a bit sadly before also heading into the dressing room.
 
"I wonder what happened to the cameras. They are taking awfully long to fix them," Dongwoo muttered.
 
"Someone probably dropped one and now they are trying to fix it. Who knows," Sunggyu told them. Silence took over the dressing room and the eight boys busied themselves with their phones. A few minutes later, Min Ah entered the room.
 
"Hey, guys. We tried fixing the camera, but it nothing is working. We will have to send it to a technology place to fix it. But since it is only one camera, we are still going to continue filming. Since the episode is supposed to be aired on Thursday, we have to hurry it up. Our editors still have to edit everything," Min Ah explained to the eight boys, who nodded at her, "The next scene is where all of you are at one of those outside food restaurants and Sungyeol comes to join you. You guys are going to be in your uniforms so don't worry about changing. Your manager is here now so he will drive you to the food stand. Okay?"
 
"Okay. Thank you, Min Ah," Sunggyu smiled politely.
 
"Of course," Min Ah smiled before leaving the dressing room again.
 
"Let's go out by Manager," Sunggyu said, getting up to leave the dressing room. The others followed suit. When they got over to the van where their manager was waiting, they piled into the car. Except Kyuhyun.
 
"My manager is not here. Am I going with you?" Kyuhyun asked the INFINITE manager.
 
"Yes you are, Kyuhyun. Come on in," the manager smiled.
 
"But we don't have enough seats," Dongwoo pointed out. There were four seats in the back and they were taken by Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Woohyun, and Hoya. The two seats in the middle were taken by Sungjong and Dongwoo. Obviously, the manager was in the driver's seat. and the passenger seat was taken by Sunggyu. No more seats were available.
 
"Oh.. that is a problem," the manager muttered, trying to think of something, "Okay. Who is the lightest out of you seven?"
 
"Sungjong is," Sunggyu replied.
 
"Okay. Sungjong, sit on Kyuhyun's lap," the manager told the youngest of the eight. 
 
"Eh!?" Sungjong asked in disbelief, his eyes as big as golf balls.
 
"Just do it. We have to hurry up," Manager said, rolling his eyes. Sungjong didn't know what to do. Was he really supposed to sit on his crush's lap? When Sungjong didn't do anything the manager groaned in annoyance, "Come on, Sungjong. We have to hurry up. You are going to have to kiss him in the drama, anyway. Just sit on his lap." 
 
Sungjong's cheeks deepened in color as he finally got up from his seat. Kyuhyun then sat in the seat and Sungjong hesitantly and carefully sat on the older's lap. He closed the door and the manager smiled before driving off.
 
Sungjong's blush neve left his face. He was so embarrassed, but he wasn't the only one. Kyuhyun would be lieing if he said he didn't want the younger to sit on his lap. But Sungjong was sitting somewhere that was not supposed to be sat on. Everytime the car ran over a bump in the road, Sungjong's bottom would accidently crush the gental area that belonged to Kyuhyun. 
 
Kyuhyun didn't want to say anything because how embarrassing is it to ask the person sitting on your lap to move because they are crushing your s? Especially infront of other people? Instead, he gently pulled the younger into a more comfortable position. He layed Sungjong's head onto his chest and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. This caused Sungjong's eyes to widen as big as tennis balls, this time. The blush deepened to an even darker color, if possible. He was completely frozen in place. He wanted to move but then again he didn't want to. Being in Kyuhyun's arms was like being in heaven. It was so comfortable and nice. After a few seconds of thinking, Sungjong decided to go along with it. He snuggled his head in the crook of Kyuhyun's neck and wrapped his arms around the older's body.
 
This surprised everyone. Yeah, they knew that Sungjong was in love with Kyuhyun but they didn't expect for him to actually cuddle with him. But the most surprised was Kyuhyun. He didn't know Sungjong would really have gone along with it. He thought the younger didn't have any feelings for him whatsoever. But this just confirmed that he in fact did have romantic feelings for the older. 
 
"We are here," the manager said as he stopped the van, "Director Kim should be here in a few mintues. Just practice your lines over there. I have to go deal with a few things," the manager told the eight boys, pointing at a few benches.
 
"Okay. Thank you, Manager," Sunggyu smiled, bowing his head slightly to show respect.
 
"No problem. I'll see you later," Manager smiled before the boys piled out of the van. They walked over to the benches and sat down. There was not enough room for Kyuhyun and Sungjong so they just stood.
 
The boys read over their lines while they waited. Sungjong didn't have his script book with him so he practiced in his head. Kyuhyun looked at the younger's hand just hanging there at his side. He smiled slightly before grabbing the younger's hand and intertwining his fingers with Sungjong's. This sudden action surprised Sungjong. The younger's eyes widened as he looked at his and Kyuhyun's intertwined hands. The color in his cheeks deepened into a dark crimson. He didn't want to let go but they were in public.
 
After a few seconds, Sungjong was like screw it. He tightened his grip on Kyuhyun's hand and let a huge smile spread across his face. This was another action that surprised the older. He didn't expect Sungjong to actually let him hold his hand. But nonetheless, Kyuhyun was content and a smile graced his lips.
 
The other six that were trying to concentrate on their lines, were staring wide eyed at the two that were now standing hand in hand. Once again, Sungjong's bravery amazed them.
 
Even though they were in public, no one said anything. Not even Sunggyu. They weren't going to deny someone's love just because they were in public. If people in love wanted to show affection to each other, let them.
 
The others let a smile spread across their faces as they watched Sungjong and Kyuhyun. It really was adorable. But envious, too.
 
Dongwoo's smile was happy yet sad. He was envious of Sungjong. He really wished that he could be like that with the one he loves. But of course, Hoya wouldn't do that, let alone even have the same feelings for him. Dongwoo sighed sadly. Oh how envious he was.
 
But he wasn't the only one. Sungyeol was just as envious. Myungsoo, too. If only they realized their feelings for each other.
 
"I'm sorry we took so long," Director Kim apologized when him and the crew finally arrived.
 
"It's okay. We weren't waiting that long," Sunggyu smiled politely.
 
"Did you guys read over your lines?" Director Kim asked.
 
"Yes, we did," Sunggyu replied.
 
"That's good. Let's start," Director Kim said and everyone got into their places, "Action!"
 
"Sungjong should be here by now," Sunggyu muttered impatiently. His stomach was grumbling so much, it was starting to get irritating. Just then Sungjong arrieved, Kyuhyun by his side.
 
"I'm sorry I was late. I was getting Kyuhyun hyung," Sungjong apologized and the two sat at the table the others were at.
 
"It's fine. Let's just hurry and order. I'm going to die from hunger," Sunggyu said, a bit overly dramatically. He ordered the food they wanted and when it arrived, he hurriedly dug in and ate as much as he could.
 
"Hey, Sunggyu hyung! Slow down! Let us eat some!" Myungsoo shouted, irritated that he could not get any of the food.
 
"We should get some soju ~" Dongwoo grinned from ear to ear, happily eating some noodles.
 
"Hey! What the hell is wrong with you! You are underage! We all are. How could you even think of drinking soju?" Sunggyu asked the other in disbelief.
 
"So? It's only like ten percent alchohol. What is it going to do?" Dongwoo shrugged.
 
"That doesn't matter. What matters is that we are high school students and we are underage. Don't say we should get soju until you are eighteen. Got it?" Sunggyu said, sternly. Dongwoo just rolled his eyes and continued to eat his noodles.
 
The five boys talked happily and ate their delicious food. They were laughing up a storm and having a blast just being there together, enjoying a nice meal together. But it all stopped and turned into silence when a small quiet voice interrupted them.
 
"C... Can I join you guys?" The quiet, shy voice asked. Everyone turned their heads to where the voice came from and saw Sungyeol standing there, staring at the ground.
 
"Oh Sungyeol! Of course you can!" Myungsoo grinned and got up to pull the other into the seat next to him. The others just looked at Myungsoo with questioning looks. Myungsoo ignored them and gave some food to Sungyeol. The others shrugged it off and continued to talk and eat their food.
 
"Is.. Is it really okay for me to be here?" Sungyeol asked Myungsoo, playing with his chopsticks.
 
"Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be?" Myungsoo asked.
 
"Because your friends don't know me that well... They might think I'm intruding," Sungyeol replied in a sad whisper.
 
"Sungyeol, they are not like that. They don't mind that you are here. They are really friendly. Don't worry," Myungsoo smiled, reassuring the other. Sungyeol sighed and hesitantly picked at his food, "Eat, Sungyeol. Don't pick at it." 
 
Sungyeol hesitated a little before finally taking a full bite of the noodles he had in his bowl. 
 
"But you did it," Myungsoo smiled, nudging the other.
 
"E-eh? Did what?" Sungyeol asked, tilting his head curiously, which caused the other to chuckle at his cuteness.
 
"You asked if you could join us on your own. You are getting over your shyness," Myungsoo grinned, ruffling the other's hair. Sungyeol's cheeks deepened in color at the other's action, "You're doing good."
 
"You... You really think so?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"Of course! Now if you continue doing this then you will have many friends and hanging out with them all the time," Myungsoo smiled.
 
"Thank you," Sungyeol smiled back.
 
"For what?" Myungsoo asked, eyebrows furrowed together.
 
"For helping me," Sungyeol replied.
 
"But I didn't do anything. You are the one who mustered up the courage to come over here and ask to join us," Myungsoo told the other.
 
"But you are the one who talked me into it, though. Without a small pep talk from you, I probably wouldn't be here right now. I would have just kept on walking," Sungyeol said.
 
"I just gave you advice. There is not much to thank me for," Myungsoo chuckled, causing Sungyeol to hit his arm playfully.
 
"Yes there is. If you didn't give me that advice I would have gone home," Sungyeol said, a small pout.
 
"Alright. Fine. Your welcome," Myungsoo chuckled, pinching the younger's cheek.
 
"Hey! That hurts!" Sungyeol pouted some more, rubbing his pinched cheek. Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled the other's hair before going back to eating his food. Sungyeol blushed a bright pink color before swollowing the lump that formed in his throat. He cleared his throat nervously before also going back to eating his food.
 
After about half an hour of talking and eating, they eight boys finished. They helped the old lady running the outdoor restaurant with cleaning up their table. The old lady was so grateful that she gave the boys some free food to take home. They tried to refuse at first but the old lady insisted on they take it. In the end, they did take but after saying thank you a bajillion times. After they left, they started to walk along the sidewalk, window shopping.
 
"Should... Should I leave now?" Sungyeol nervously asked Myungsoo, who looked at him confusedly.
 
"Eh? Why would you leave?" Myungsoo asked.
 
"I don't know... Maybe your friends want me to leave now," Sungyeol replied.
 
"I told you they are friendly, Sungyeol. Just stay," Myungsoo told him. Sungyeol nodded and continued to walk next to Myungsoo. He didn't know wether he was intruding or not. But since Myungsoo was there, he would stay. They continued to walk some more and Sungyeol spotted a store he wanted to go in. He stopped to look at the cute little stuffed animals in the window. Myungsoo noticed Sungyeol had stopped and he went over to the other.
 
"Do you want to go in there?" Myungsoo asked, startling the person staring into the window.
 
"Eh? N-no it's okay.." Sungyeol mumbled before he started walking again. Myungsoo sighed and grabbed the other's arm, stopping him.
 
"Stop being so shy. I know you want to go in there. All you have to do is just ask," Myungsoo said before smiling softly, "Do you want to go in there?"
 
"Y-yes..." Sungyeol mumbled quietly, finding the ground very interesting to look at. Myungsoo chuckled at Sungyeol's shyness.
 
"Hey guys! You go on ahead! We will be in here!" Myungsoo shouted to the others. Sunggyu waved his hand as an 'okay' and they continued on walking, "Come on," Myungsoo smiled and pulled the shy boy into the store.
 
"You.. You didn't have to do that," Sungyeol told the other boy, a small blush on his face.
 
"Why not? You wanted to come in, right?" Myungsoo asked, receiving a shy nod from the other, "We're in here. Start looking around," He smiled at Sungyeol and started to look the various things. Sungyeol sighed before doing the same. Everything in the store was so cute and adorable. It made Sungyeol want to jump around and fanboy. He found a pair of cute panda phone charms and smiled. 
 
"Do you want those?" Myungsoo asked. 
 
But Sungyeol didn't answer. He kept staring at the phone charms. 
 
"Cut!" Director Kim shouted and got up from his seat, "Sungyeol, are you okay?" This made Sungyeol snap out of his trance and he looked at the director.
 
"E-eh? What do you mean?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"Why are you not answering? You are supposed to say your next line. Did you forget?" Director Kim asked, causing Sungyeol to blush.
 
"No.. I didn't forget. I'm sorry. I just was thinking of something. I'm sorry," Sungyeol apologized, bowing a whole ninety degree bow to the crew and director.
 
"It's okay. It's the first mistake. Just focus, okay?" Director Kim smiled, sitting back down in his chair. Myungsoo sent a concerned look towards Sungyeol, who just smiled, shaking his head and mouthing the words 'It's nothing'. Sungyeol took a deep breath, calming himself before nodding towards the director that he was ready, "Action!"
 
"Do you want those?" Myungsoo asked, startled the other.
 
"No... It's okay," Sungyeol replied, placing the phone charms back in their original place.
 
"Sungyeol. What did I just say? Don't be shy," Myungsoo told the other with a sigh.
 
"I know, I know... But I don't have enough money for this. I will just look for something else that is cheaper," Sungyeol replied with a smile, but Myungsoo saw right through it.
 
"Which one did you want?" Myungsoo asked and Sungyeol pointed at the panda phone charms. Myungsoo then grabbed the phone charms and walked over to the cash register. Sungyeol's eyes widened as he watched Myungsoo give the cashier money and the cashier putting the phone charms in a small bag.
 
"Here you go," Myungsoo smiled, holding out the bag for SUngyeol to take.
 
"What... what is this?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"The panda phone charms you wanted," Myungsoo replied with a grin.
 
"You... you bought them for me?" Sungyeol asked in disbelief. Myungsoo nodded, "Why would you do that?"
 
"Because you really wanted them. This is what friends do. Buy gifts for each other," Myungsoo smiled. He took Sungyeol's hand and placed the bag on the other's wrist. He smiled before heading out of the store, Sungyeol following.
 
"You really didn't have to buy them for me," Sungyeol muttered, a small blush on his cheeks.
 
"Yes, I didn't have to. But I wanted to. Now our friendship has grown, right?" Myungsoo chuckeld, swinging an arm around Sungyeool's shoulders. This action caused the other to stiffen, "So who are you going to give the second phone charm to?"
 
"Eh?" Sungyeol asked, a bit confused.
 
"It came with two phone charms. Are you going to give it to a special lady?" Myungsoo asked, wiggling his eyebrows with a mischievous grin placed on his lips.
 
"No... I don't have a special lady..." Sungyeol replied, sadly.
 
"Oh.. I'm sorry.. Then a friend?" Myungsoo asked. Sungyeol though for a few seconds before he stopped walking. This made Myungsoo also stop and look at him in confusion. Sungyeol then took out one of the phone charms and attached to his phone. He then took Myungsoo's phone out of the other's back pocket and attached the second phone charm to it. This confused Myungsoo. 
 
"Here," Sungyeol smiled, giving the phone back to Myungsoo.
 
"Why are you giving me the phone charm?" Myungsoo asked, taking his phone back.
 
"Because you are my friend. I really like you. You helped me overcome a little bit of my shyness," Sungyeol smiled, causing the other to smile softly.
 
"You did that on your own, Sungyeol. I just gave advice. But thank you," Myungsoo said, softly. Sungyeol smiled back, a small blush on his cheeks. Myungsoo chuckled at the other's cuteness and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, bringing him into a hug, "I really appreciate it, Sungyeol." This sudden action made Sungyeol's blush deepen to a much darker color. His eyes widened and he stayed still. Was he supposed to hug back? 
 
After a few seconds, Sungyeol wrapped his arms Myungsoo's neck, causing the other to grin. They stayed in each other's embrace for a few more seconds before parting. Sungyeol cheeks were burning from embarrassment and Myungsoo couldn't help finding it the cutest thing he ever saw.
 
"Come on. We should go catch up with the others," Myungsoo smiled, swinging an arm around Sungyeol's shoulders. Sungyeol's blush deepened again and it did not go unnoticed by Myungsoo. He chuckled and pinched the other's cheek. 
 
"Owwwie.. That hurts," Sungyeol pouted, causing Myungsoo to pinch his cheek again, "Stop it!"
 
"I will when you stop being so cute," Myungsoo chuckled, causing Sungyeol to widen his eyes. That is not what he was expecting.
 
"But... But I'm not being cute..." Sungyeol replied, quietly.
 
"Yes you are," Myungsoo chuckled, "Like right now," he said before pinching the other's cheek once again. Sungyeol pouted again and rubbed his aching cheek, "There you go again," Myungsoo said and pinched the other's cheek, again.
 
"Stopppp! It hurts ~" Sungyeol whined and quickly ran away from the other.
 
"Get back here! That was cute! I have to pinch your cheek again!" Myungsoo laughed as he ran after Sungyeol.
 
"Never!" Sungyeol giggled as he turned a corner. Myungsoo continued running after the other but he stopped when he heard a loud thud. He quickly turned the same corner that Sungyeol did and stopped in his tracks. Sungyeol was now sitting on the ground looking up at a few gang members. 
 
"I'm... I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to bump into you," Sungyeol stuttered nervously, hesitantly getting to his feet.
 
"Sorry does not make the sun shine, ! How am I supposed to get this cleaned?!" One of the gang members shouted, pointed to his shirt. Myungsoo had just noticed the brown stain on the gang member's jacket. Must have been coffee.
 
"I-I will pay for it... I'm sorry.." Sungyeol stuttered. Myungsoo could tell he was scared. 
 
"Hey! Sungyeol, are you okay?" Myungsoo asked, running over to Sungyeol's side.
 
"You're asking him if he is okay?! What about me, huh! I'm the one who got bumped into! Not to mention, he knocked my coffee all over my expensive jacket!!" The gang member shouted in rage.
 
"Look. It was an accident. Don't get all pissy at him. Here. Take this and go get it cleaned," Myungsoo said, holding out about thirty dollars for the gang member to take.
 
"I don't want your money! He is the one who caused this! I want him to pay for it!" The gang member shouted again, pointing at Sungyeol.
 
"Just take the damn money, would you? Why does it matter wether I pay for it or he pays for it?" Myungsoo asked, starting to get irritated.
 
"Because he did this. So he should pay for what he did," the gang member said, grabbing Sungyeol's wrist. 
 
"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing? Let go of him!" Myungsoo shouted and pushed the gang member away from Sungyeol. This only angered the gang member.
 
"He needs to pay for what he did. Now. Let's go," the gang member said, trying to grab Sungyeol again but Myungsoo didn't allow it.
 
"No! He is not going anywhere with you! Just take the damn money and get your stupid jacket cleaned! Let us just leave," Myungsoo shouted, pushing Sungyeol behind him.
 
"I cannot allow that. Let him come with me while I am being nice," the gang member told Myungsoo. But Myungsoo was having none of this.
 
"No! Take this and go on your way," Myungsoo shouted, tossing the money at the gang member.
 
"I don't want your damn money! I want him!" He shouted.
 
"Screw you!" Myungsoo shouted back and spat in the gang member's face. Boy, did this make the gang member angry. He wiped the spit off of his face before swinging his fist at Myungsoo. Myungsoo closed his eyes waiting for the impact of a huge fist colliding with his face but it never came. He opened his eyes and saw Sungyeol lying on the ground, holding his now bleeding lip. Myungsooo's eyes widened and he immediately went into rage mode and swung his own fist at the gang member. The gang member stumbled backwards and falling to the ground.
 
"Are you okay, Leader??" One of the other gang members asked, immediately running to the Leader's side.
 
"How dare you punch me!" The Leader shouted, wiping the blood off of his lip.
 
"Oh shut the hell up," Myungsoo said, rolling his eyes. He quickly helped Sungyeol up before the two dashed away. The gang members followed them for a good ten minutes. Myungsoo and Sungyeol hid behind a few garbage cans in an alley. The gang members ran right past the alley. Those stupid bastards.
 
"Are you okay??" Myungsoo asked, worry and concern laced in his voice. He tilted Sungyeol's head to look at the other's bleeding lip. 
 
"I'm.. I'm fine.." Sungyeol replied, wincing at the pain that came from the cut.
 
"You are obviously not fine, Sungyeol. Come on. We have to go get you cleaned up before this cut gets infected," Myungsoo said before standing up. The two walked to the convenience store across the street. Myungsoo payed for some neosporin, water, and a band aid. The two sat at the side counter and Myungsoo started tending to the cut on Sungyeol's lip. Sungyeol winced when Myungsoo pressed the wet towel to the cut.
 
"Owwie.." Sungyeol mumbled.
 
"It will stop hurting in a little bit. Just endure for now, okay?" Myungsoo said, softly. Sungyeol nodded before Myungsoo started to clean the dried blood off of the cut. He put the neosporin on it so it would heal better. He then put the circular band aid on the cut and smiled, "All done."
 
"Thank you," Sungyeol said, a small smile on his lips.
 
"Don't thank me, Sungyeol. Why would you take the punch for me? It wasn't meant for you," Myungsoo told the other.
 
"I know. But he was going to beat me up anyway. Plus, I'm used to it," Sungyeol replied.
 
"Eh? You shouldn't be used to something like this. Why are you used to it?" Myungsoo asked.
 
"Don't you know this? Haven't you seen me coming into class with bruises or cuts on me?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"I have noticed. I have wanted to ask you what had happened," Myungsoo told the other.
 
"Why haven't you until now?" Sungyeol asked, a bit sadly.
 
"Because I didn't know how to approach you with this kind of question. It's not really a topic to talk about with someone you barely know," Myungsoo replied.
 
"True... But you know how high school works. The shy and quiet kid always gets beat up by the school's badasses and bullies," Sungyeol said.
 
"Ehh?? Why would you let them do that to you? You should fight back! You shouldn't let them punch you because of their sick ways of finding pleasure," Myungsoo said in disbelief. Why would Sungyeol let someone hurt his body like that?
 
"But... I don't like hurting people.." Sungyeol replied, staring at the ground.
 
"So you let them hurt you!?" Myungsoo shouted, not believing what he was hearing, "Why don't you stick up for yourself?"
 
"B-because I'm afraid of them..." Sungyeol quietly said, the tears starting to form in his eyes. Sungyeol was really sensitive. He didn't like being yelled at.
 
"Oh my goodness. I cannot believe what I'm hearing," Myungsoo muttered, shaking his head in disapproval. He heard a sniffle and he looked at the boy infront of him. Myungsoo saw the tears running down Sungyeol's cheeks and his heart dropped. He didn't mean to make him cry, "S-sungyeol... Don't cry."
 
"I'm... I'm not crying.." Sungyeol muttered, quickly wiping his pitiful tears away.
 
"Yes you are. I can clearly see you crying. Please don't. I don't like seeing you cry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm sorry," Myungsoo apologized.
 
"D-don't apologize. You didn't do anything," Sungyeol lied.
 
"Don't lie to me. I'm sorry," Myungsoo said softly before pulling the other into his embrace. This took Sungyeol by surprise. But he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around Myungsoo's neck this time. 
 
"It's okay, Myungsoo," Sungyeol whispered as a few more tears made their way down his face. After about a minute or two, the two parted.
 
"Don't cry," Myungsoo mumbled softly as he wiped away Sungyeol's tears with his thumb. Sungyeol blushed at this and he tried to look at anything but Myungsoo's eyes, "Come on. I think it's time to get you home," Myungsoo said and got up from his chair. Sungyeol followed suit and the two left the store. They then started walking towards Sungyeol's house. When they arrived, Sungyeol smiled.
 
"Thank you," He said, a lovely smile gracing his lips.
 
"For what?" Myungsoo asked, a bit confused.
 
"For letting me join you, for buying me these phone charms, for giving me advice, for cleaning up my cut, and just for being you. I'm really glad we are friends, Myungsoo. I really appreciate everything you did for me today," Sungyeol smiled, a small pink rosy blush on his cheeks. Myungsoo was taken aback. 
 
"Don't thank me, Sungyeol. I'm really glad we are friends, too," Myungsoo smiled back. 
 
"I'm going to go inside now. Thank you for bringing me home. I will see you tomorrow at school," Sungyeol smiled. He was about to walk inside the gate that was infront of his house but Myungsoo stopped him. Myungsoo grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a hug. This surprised Sungyeol and his eyes widened for nth time today.
 
"Make sure you change that band aid and apply more medicine. Okay?" Myungsoo whispered softly as he tightened his hold on the other. Sungyeol hesitantly nodded before Myungsoo let go, "I'll see you tomorrow," Myungsoo smiled before he started to walk off, leaving a blushing Sungyeol. Sungyeol took a deep breath to stop his beating heart before quickly running into his house.
 
"Cut! That was so cute! Good job guys!" Director Kim grinned, clapping his hands together. He then checked the time on his watch and it was 4:30 PM, "I think we can be done for the day. It's about time for dinner. Everyone did a great job today! I will see you all on Tuesday," the director smiled and everyone bowed to each other, telling them they worked hard today. The INFINITE members and Kyuhyun waited in the nearby park for their manager to pick them up. They all went to go play on the playground, like they were little kids again. Of course they were careful not to get their uniforms dirty. But only two were sitting at one of the picnic tables.
 
"What happened today?" Myungsoo asked the boy infront of him.
 
"Eh? What do you mean?" Sungyeol asked, confused.
 
"When we were filming in that little store. Why didn't you respond right away?" Myungsoo asked.
 
"Oh... I was just thinking of something," Sungyeol replied.
 
"Thinking of what?" Myungsoo asked.
 
"It's nothing," Sungyeol replied. Myungsoo rolled his eyes.
 
"Don't lie to me. I know it's nothing. We were filming. I know you wouldn't have been in your own little world if we were filming. Obviously, it was something important," Myungsoo told the other, as a matter a factly. Sungyeol sighed and layed his head down.
 
"Just forget about it," Sungyeol muttered.
 
"Come on. Just tell me, Sungyeol. I'm worried," Myungsoo said, causing the other to look up at him.
 
"Eh? Why would you be worried about me?" Sungyeol asked, a very faint blush forming on his cheeks. Myungsoo rolled his eyes again.
 
"Really, Sungyeol? You are my friend and my bandmate. Of course I would worry about you," Myungsoo told him, "Now tell me."
 
"Oh my goodness... Fine. I was thinking about my birthday two years ago when you made me buy those panda phone charms. Happy?" Sungyeol asked, giving in. This made Myungsoo confused. Why Sungyeol be thinking about that?
 
"Why would you think about that?" Myungsoo asked.
 
"Because that birthday is really special to me, okay? Now just leave the subject alone," Sungyeol said before he got up and headed over by the others. He really didn't want to talk about this right now. Especially with the guy he was thinking about. Myungsoo just sighed and layed his head down. He'll find out one of these days.
 
"Hey, Sungjong. Since we have to film on Tuesday, do you want to hang out today?" Kyuhyun asked the younger, as they swung on the swings.
 
"You mean, right now?" Sungjong asked.
 
"Yeah. I mean, you don't have to if you are too tired," Kyuhyun told the younger. Sungjong shook his head with a smile.
 
"No, it's okay. We can," Sungjong smiled, causing the older to grin. Sungjong really wanted to talk about why Kyuhyun would hold his hand and why he hugged him so tightly in the car. But he decided to just wait and bring it up at a better time.
 
"Yes!" Kyuhyun shouted as he looked at his found with a grin.
 
"What happened?" Sungjong asked, tilting his head in confusion.
 
"That movie that we going to see on Tuesday is out today. We can still go see it," Kyuhyun grinned at the younger.
 
"Really?? That's awesome!" Sungjong grinned widely.
 
"But it doesn't start until 7:30. Do you want to go get something to eat first?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Yeah, sure. I'm starving ~" Sungjong pouted cutely, rubbing his little tummy. Kyuhyun found this so adorable and he ruffled the yougner's soft hair. Just then, the INFINITE manager arrived. 
 
"Kyuhyun, Sungjong! Come one, Manager is here!" Sunggyu shouted from the van.
 
"We are going to go somewhere! Just leave with out us!" Sungjong shouted back. Sunggyu nodded and waved before getting into the van. The van drove off, leaving the two.
 
"Shall we go?" Kyuhyun asked, receiving a nod from the younger. The two then started walking towards a restaurant, where Kyuhyun got them a table way in the back so no one could see them. They ordered their food and it arrived about ten minutes later. While they were eating, silence took over. This was the time for Sungjong to talk about the matter that has been bothering him for the past few hours.
 
"K..Kyuhyun hyung..." Sungjong said, getting the other's attention, "Why um.. Why did you cuddle with me in the car? And why did you hold my hand?" Kyuhyun was surprised at the sudden questions. But he chuckled and raised an eyebrow.
 
"What about you? Why did you cuddle back and why didn't you pull your hand back?" Kyuhyun retorted. A deep red color formed it's way onto Sungjong's cheeks as he stared at the table, shyly.
 
"I.. I um.." Sungjong stuttered nerrvously. Kyuhyun chuckled at the other's shyness.
 
"Do you like me back?" Kyuhyun asked, seriously. He looked at the younger with hope in his eyes. Sungjong looked at him with a surprised look. 
 
"You... You said 'back'... Does that mean you like me, too?" Sungjong asked, hope also clear in his big adorable eyes. Kyuhyun blushed a light pink color as he nodded.
 
"Yes. I do," Kyuhyun replied, looking straight into Sungjong's eyes, "I have wanted to tell you this for awhile now. Ever since I met you, I have had strong feelings for you. I tried to deny it at first because we barely knew each other. But I couldn't keep lieing to myself. I wanted to get closer to you but I never had the chance. Now that we are in a drama together, I have a chance," Kyuhyun explained. 
 
"R-really?" Sungjong asked, taken aback.
 
"Yes. I really, really like you, Sungjong. Now that I know you actually feel the same, I want to ask you something. Will you.. will you be mine?" Kyuhyun asked with hope and fear  written on his face. He was afraid to hear Sungjong's answer. What if he turned him down?
 
But that was not Sungjong's intention. He smiled and nodded, "Yes. I will be yours," he said, the tears running down his cheeks. Finally. 
 
Kyuhyun grinned, tears forming in his own eyes. He got up from his seat and went over to Sungjong. He brought the younger into a tight hug. Sungjong didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around the older's neck.
 
"I.. I love you, Sungjong," Kyuhyun muttered into Sungjong's hair. Sungjong blushed and giggled.
 
"I love you, too, Kyuhyun hyung," He giggled, hugging the older tighter. The two stayed like that for a few minutes before Kyuhyun pulled away, slightly. He looked at Sungjong before chuckling at the deep blush on the younger's cheeks. He then leaned in and placed his lips onto the younger's for a kiss. Sungjong's eyes fluttered closed and he kissed back. It was so sweet and passionate. Both males felt like they were in heaven. Being in each other's arms just felt amazing.
 
After a few more minutes, the two parted due to lack of oxygen. Sungjong shyly stared at Kyuhyun's chest, trying to avoid eye contact. Even though he felt a bit embarrassed, he was happy. He was finally with the one he loved.
 
"Come on. I think we should go to that movie now," Kyuhyun smiled, receiving a nod from Sungjong. Kyuhyun payed the bill and the two left. They walked to the movie theater, hands intertwined with each other's. When they got to the movie theater, Kyuhyun payed for the tickets and they went into the theater room where they movie was playing.
 
The two watched the movie in silence. The part where the hillbillies had hung the girl with the barbed wire came up. Sungjong and everyone else in the theater screamed as the barbed wire cut through , causing her head to detach from her body. Sungjong immediately through himself into Kyuhyun's side, covering his face. He gripped onto Kyuhyun's shirt and closed his eyes tightly, not wanted to see what was going to happen next. Kyuhyun chuckled at how the other was reacting. He wrapped his arms around Sungjong and smiled. Yeah the younger was scared less but Kyuhyun found it cute and a great opportunity to cuddle with him. 
 
After the movie was over, the two started to walk to the INFINITE dorm. 
 
"I thought you said you liked scary movies?" Kyuhyun chuckled.
 
"I do," Sungjong replied.
 
"But you were pretty scared. You barely watched anything. You were hiding your face in my chest most of the time," Kyuhyun stated, grinning. Sungjong blushed and punched Kyuhyun's shoulder playfully.
 
"I did not.." Sungjong muttered.
 
"Pffttt. You were scared, huh?" Kyuhyun teased the younger some more.
 
"Shut up..." Sungjong pouted, crossing his arms like a little child. Kyuhyun chuckled and wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulder.
 
"I'm sorry. I'll shut up," Kyuhyun chuckled, causing Sungjong to giggle. He layed his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder and smiled.
 
"I'm so glad we know how we feel about each other now," Sungjong smiled contently.
 
"Me too," Kyuhyun smiled. The two continued to walk to the INFINITE dorm, enjoying the other's presence. But when they arrived, both felt upset that they had to part for the day.
 
"I don't want to go in yet," Sungjong mumbled with a cute pout.
 
"I know. I don't want you to go in yet, either. But you have to. It's late. Sunggyu is probably worried," Kyuhyun chuckled, ruffling the younger's soft hair.
 
"Yeah, I know.." Sungjong muttered sadly. Kyuhyun placed both of his hands on either side of Sungjong's face, making the other look at him.
 
"Sungjong. We will see each other again on Tuesday. We can still text each other, too. Don't be upset, okay?" Kyuhyun smiled. Sungjong nodded, still a bit upset. Kyuhyun chuckled at the younger's cuteness. He then leaned in for a kiss, causing Sungjong's heart to flutter. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's neck with no hesitation. The kiss was passionate for the first few seconds until Sungjong decided to take it up a notch. He started to move his lips which took Kyuhyun by surprise but he just went along with it. Who was he to deny making out with the younger? 
 
The two continued to move their lips hungrily on the other's. It was about to move up another notch, but someone had cleared their throat a bit awkwardly. Both the males turned their heads to see Sunggyu tapping his foot, a bit irritated.
 
"Can't you two get a room?" He asked, causing the other two to blush a deep crimson red.
 
"S-sorry, Sunggyu hyung... I'm leaving now," Kyuhyun apologized, "I'll see you later, okay baby?" He smiled before placing one more kiss on Sungjong's lips. He let his arms leave Sungjong's waist before he started to walk off. Sungjong smiled before heading into the dorm with Sunggyu.
 
"You do know that someone probably snapped a picture of you guys, right? Both Woollim and SM Entertainment will not be pretty happy about this," Sunggyu told Sungjong.
 
"I know... But I don't care. I love Kyuhyun hyung and he loves me. We should be able to show the world how we feel about each other," Sungjong said, surprising the older. Sunggyu never knew that Sungjong could be this brave. He was willing to go through the media's criticism just to be with Kyuhyun. That was pretty brave.
 
"Well, damn. Look at you, being all brave. Where in the world did you get that courage?" Sunggyu asked, chuckling.
 
"Shut up... Now that Kyuhyun hyung and I are together, I want to tell the world that we love each other. I don't care what they think," Sungjong told the older.
 
"Damn. You really are brave, Sungjong, considering that you are the shy maknae," Sunggyu chuckled, pinching the younger's cheek.
 
"Owwie! Don't do that!" Sungjong pouted, rubbing his pinched cheek.
 
Sunggyu chuckled before getting up from his seat on the couch, "Come on. It's late and we shoudl be getting to sleep now."
 
"Yeah. I'm tired ~" Sungjong said as he also got up, "Good night."
 
"Good night, Sungjong," Sunggyu smiled before the two walked off to their respected rooms. 
 
Sungjong put on his pajamas before jumping into his bed. He covered himself with his blanket before closing his eyes with a huge smile plastered on his lips. Boy, was he happy.
 
The next morning, Sungjong woke up to a vibration coming from his phone. He groaned and rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes. He grabbed his phone, annoyed that someone would bother him while he was sleeping. But a huge smile formed on his lips when he read who it was from. It was a good morning message from Kyuhyun. Sungjong giggled. He was happy that he could wake up to a good morning text from his love.
 
'Good morning to you, too Sweetie. I hope your schedule goes well! Hwaiting! I love you<3' was what Sungjong replied with. 
 
'Thank you, Baby. I love you, too. <3' was what the next message from Kyuhyun said. Sungjong smiled before placing his phone down. He layed back down and closed his eyes to fall asleep again. Wow. Who knew he finally could receive these kinds of messages from his love?