Chapter 2

Like A Drama
The next few days were exactly the same. Wake up, eat breakfast, practice the script, eat lunch, practice more, eat dinner, practice more, and then go to sleep at 8:30. 
 
It was now Friday morning and everyone got up to get ready at 8:45. After they were done getting ready they still had about thirty minutes before they left. So, of course, Sunggyu made them practice the script some more.
 
"I'm getting so sick of reading the same script over and over and over again," Sungyeol whined.
 
"Hey. You're the one who said he wanted to try acting. This is what you're supposed to do when becoming an actor," Myungsoo told him.
 
"Oh shut up... I just want this to end as soon as possible," Sungyeol groaned.
 
"Why do you have to be so negative about things? Why can't you be happy and go along with it?" Sungjong asked, starting to get really pissed off with the older's whining.
 
"Well, jeez. What's got your in a twist?" Sungyeol joked. Sungjong had enough.
 
"That's it," Sungjong mumbled, before grabbing Sungyeol's shirt very harshly. Sungyeol was caught off gaurd by the younger's actions.
 
"S-sungjong, I was only joking," Sungyeol told him.
 
"I don't care. I am getting so fricken fed up with your stupid whining and negativity. Why can't you just think of our fans and do this one thing for them? Be happy that we were the ones that got picked to be in this drama. This shows that we are just a little bit more popular than the other groups out there. Are you not happy about that?" Sungjong spat out angrily, his face only centimeters from Sungyeol's.
 
"Hey! What's going on here? Sungjong, let go of him now!" Sunggyu shouted as he ran into the room to break up this little arguement. Sungjong let go of the older and stormed off into his room.
 
"What the hell did you do, Sungyeol?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"What! What makes you think I did something?" Sungyeol shouted in disbelief.
 
"Because you're always doing something to piss people off," Sunggyu said, "Whatever. I don't have time for this. Come on, it's time to go. I'll go get Sungjong."
 
The others nodded and headed out to the van, scripts in hands for last minute practices. Sunggyu then sighed before heading to the maknae's room. He knocked on it and recieved a quiet yet angry 'go away'. He ignored it and opened the door.
 
"Sungjong honey. It's time to go to the set," Sunggyu told the younger softly. He heard Sungjong sigh harshly before getting up from his bed. 
 
"Okay," Sungjong said and grabbed his script before following Sunggyu out of the dorm.
 
"What happened with you and Sungyeol?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"He was being stupid and whiny. I hate how he is being so negative about this whole thing. Does he not realize how much our fans want this? Does he not realize that we got more votes than any other group? Ugh, he irritates me so much," Sungjong explained angrily. He really wasn't that fond of Sungyeol's attitude towards this whole drama thing.
 
"I'm not sure wether he has realized it yet, considering his personality. But, just ignore it Sungjong. He will eventually stop. Especially after how angry you were. You probably scared him less now," Sunggyu grinned, causing the yougner to giggle.
 
"I did, didn't I?" Sungjong giggled some more. The two laughed as they got to the van. 
 
"Well, I see that Sunggyu cheered you up," Dongwoo grinned, recieving a smile from Sungjong.
 
"Hey, Sungjong," Sungyeol said. Sungjong turned to him with a glare.
 
"What?"
 
"I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I was annoying you with my whining and negativity. I promise I won't do it anymore. I'm sorry," Sungyeol apologized. Sungjong thought about it before his expression softened. He could never be mad at him for long, no matter how annoying the older was.
 
"It's okay. I understand. But if you do it again, I will shove you off a cliff and never look back. Okay?" Sungjong asked, innocently.
 
"Y-yeah, got it," Sungyeol said, a bit afraid of the younger.
 
"Well, we know who he takes after," Woohyun chuckled, causing everyone to laugh except the leader. Sunggyu turned around in his seat and hit Woohyun on the head, before turning back around.
 
----
 
The seven arrived at the filming set, which took place at Inheon High School. They got out of the van and headed into the building where they were greeted by the makeup coordinator. 
 
"Hello. I'm Min Young," The girl bowed with a smile. The seven boys bowed politely with smiles, "Please follow me to the dressing room. You have to get changed into the school uniforms."
 
"Do we have to wear makeup or anything?" Sunggyu asked as they followed her to the dressing room.
 
"Yes. But it will be very, very light makeup. Just some foundation so the cameras don't make your face look super dark," Min Young grinned, causing Sunggyu to grin as well. He liked her. Not in a romantic way but in a friendly way. She seemed like a really nice person.
 
"Okay. This is Soo Young and Min Ah. The three of us will do Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo's makeup first. The rest of you please go change into your uniforms. They're over there on the rack with your name on the plastic bag. Okay?" Min Young explained to the seven boys. They nodded and got right to work. 
 
After Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo's makeup was done, they swapped with the other four. Sungyeol, Hoya, and Woohyun got their makeup done by the makeup coordinators but Sungjong told them he would do it himself. He didn't want to overwork the girls, especially since he knew how to do it himself. 
 
"Alright. All finished," Min Young smiled as she looked over the seven boys one last time, to make sure nothing was out of order. They all looked like high schoolers again.
 
"Director Kim is inside the school already. He is in classroom 3-2 on the third floor. He wants you guys to go out there now, please," Min Ah said with a smile.
 
"Okay. Thank you," Sunggyu smiled politely and bowed.
 
"Oh no problem," The three girls smiled and politely bowed before the seven left to the classroom.
 
"Hey guys!" Director Kim grinned as he saw the seven walking towards the crew.
 
"Hello Director Kim," Sunggyu smiled and bowed, the other seven following suit.
 
"Are you ready? Did you practice the first few scenes?" The director questioned with a soft smile.
 
"Yes, we did. We are ready for filming," Sunggyu smiled back, politely.
 
"Good. Let's get started, then," Director Kim smiled, gesturing for the seven to sit in their seats. They bowed slightly before going to seats they were assigned to. The crew then let in about 15 more students. They were told to sit in thier assigned seats and be quiet.
 
"Alright everyone! When I say 'action', just talk amongst yourselves until the teacher comes in. Okay?" Director Kim grinned at the students.
 
"Okay!" Everyone nodded in unison, with huge smiles on their faces. They were so excited to be in the same classroom as their idols and to help them with their drama.
 
"Good. Action!" Director Kim shouted and the students began talking to each other.They did pretty well with pretending their idols weren't there. The cameras were moving from place to place, filming at every angle.
 
"Hey, Sunggyu oppa!" Yeon Hee, Sunggyu's younger sister, exclaimed with a huge grin on her face.
 
"Hey, Yeon Hee. What's up?" Sunggyu asked as he turned to her, smiling back.
 
"I heard we have a new transfer student! I hope he's cute," Yeon Hee pouted cutely.
 
"Aw, how cute!" Sungjong squealed as he pinched Yeon Hee's cheek. She pushed his hand away and rubbed her cheek, pouting a bit more.
 
"Sungjong oppa! That hurts!" Yeon Hee said. Sungjong giggled and mouthed an 'Im sorry' to her.
 
"Yeon Hee! There's actually two transfer students! I just saw them in the office," Yeon Hee's best friend, Sun Young, said as she came running into the classroom.
 
"Eh? Really??? Are they cute??" Yeon Hee asked, anxiously, her eyes beaming.
 
"Hey. Is that all you care about? Wether they are cute or not?" Sunggyu asked in disbelief.
 
"Of course! You would too if you were a girl, Oppa. So? Are they?' Yeon Hee asked again.
 
"Yes! They look like Kpop stars! So beautiful~" Sun Young replied, pretending she was going to faint due to her little fantasies in her head.
 
"Ohh~ I can't wait to see them!" Yeon Hee exclaimed, causing Sunggyu's eyes to roll. Just then, the teacher walked in. This caused everyone to immediately head to their seats.
 
"Hello class," The teacher, Mrs. Lee, smiled.
 
"Hello Mrs. Lee," The class said in unison. 
 
"So, I'm pretty sure you have heard already. But we have not one but two transfer students," Mrs. Lee told the students, causing them to gasp with huge grins, "Come in you two, please," Mrs. Lee said before two guys stepped into the classroom. The whole classroom was speechless. They were gorgeous, "Please introduce yourselves."
 
"Hello. I am Nam Woohyun. I'm a transfer student from America. I hope we will become great friends," The guy named Woohyun smiled and bowed. He then winked at the girls in the front of the classroom, causing their hearts to melt.
 
'Grease ball..' Sunggyu thought, rolling his eyes at Woohyun. It did not go unnoticed by Woohyun, either.
 
"I am Cho Kyuhyun. I'm a transfer student from Donghae. I, too, hope that we will become great friends," The taller one, Kyuhyun, smiled and bowed. He didn't do anything greasy like Woohyun. But he did look at Sungjong and blush a bit. Sungjong was a bit confused and just looked away, awkwardly.
 
"Take good care of these two, alright? Kyuhyun, you can sit in the seat next to Sungjong. Sungjong, raise your hand please," Mrs. Lee ordered and Sungjong obeyed. Kyuhyun's face seemed to light up and he walked over to his seat happily, "Woohyun, you can sit next to Dongwoo. Raise your hand, Dongwoo," Dongwoo rose his hand and Woohyun smiled before walking to his seat, "Alright. let's start class. Class President."
 
Sunggyu sighed before standing up from his seat, "Attention. Bow," He said and the class bowed to their teacher. He then sat back down and Mrs. Lee started class.
 
"Cut!" Director Kim shouted and everyone stopped, "That was great! Good job everyone!" He smiled and everyone was glad that the first scene went by perfectly, "Alright. You all can take a 5 minute break before we do the lunch scene."
 
Everyone started to talk to each other and some went to the bathroom. The other students were told to give the INFINITE members and Kyuhyun their privacy because what idol wants to be invaded by fans?
 
"How do you like this idea, Sungjong?" Kyunhyun asked the younger.
 
"I like it, I guess. It's certaintly different. But it seems like a lot fun," Sungjong replied, a small smile on his face.
 
"Really? Well, it is good that you are being positive," Kyuhyun smiled back.
 
"Yeah, I guess," Sungjong said. He then heard Kyuhyun sigh next to him.
 
"I wonder why the fans picked me to be paired up with you. We have not met up that much and we don't text each other that much," Kyuhyun stated.
 
"I don't know. I was wondering that, too. But fans have minds of their own. Anything can happen in there little fantasies," Sungjong giggled, causing Kyuhyun to smile some more.
 
"Yeah. A lot of things can. I'm glad they didn't pick anything more than shounen ai and romance," Kyuhyun chuckled.
 
"Yeah, me too," Sungjong giggled a bit more, but it was somewhat sad and more quiet. This wasn't unnoticed by Kyuhyun either. He wanted to know what was wrong with Sungjong but he just decided to leave it alone.
 
"Alright. Let's move on to the next scene now," Director Kim said as he stepped into the classroom. 
 
Everyone got back into their seat, pulling their lunches out. A few crew members handed Kyuhyun and the INFINITE members their lunch boxes. They thanked the crew members with a smile.
 
"Action!" Director Kim shouted and the classroom filled with the shouts and talking of the students. 
 
"I'm Lee Sungjong. It's nice to meet you, Kyuhyun," Sungjong smiled as he pulled his lunch out.
 
"It's nice to meet you, too, Sungjong," Kyuhuyn smiled back at the adorable boy infront of him.
 
"Do you want to eat with my friends and I?" Sungjong asked.
 
"Oh sure," Kyuhyun said and followed Sungjong over to the little group by the window, on the other side of the room. 
 
"Kyuhyun, this is Sunggyu. This is Dongwoo and this is Myungsoo," Sungjong pointed to his friends as he introduced them.
 
"Nice to meet you all," Kyuhyun smiled, slightly bowing his head politely.
 
"Nice to meet you too, Kyuhyun. Do you like it here so far?" Sunggyu asked, eating his rice.
 
"Yes, I do. Everyone is so nice," Kyuhyun smiled, taking a some glance at Sungjong. 
 
"That's good. I'm glad," Sunggyu said. They continued to eat until Sungyeol broke the silence.
 
"So, Dongwoo. How is that new seat partner of yours?" Myungsoo asked the dinosaur, who suddenly got annoyed.
 
"He is so irritating! He kept talking about how every single girl in here was cute. He is seriously a sleeze ball," Dongwoo told them.
 
"No surprise. Even now he's not helping his case. Look at him," Sunggyu said and the five boys turned their heads to look at Woohyun. He was flirting with some of the girls. 
 
"Wow," Sungjong said, rolling his eyes. 
 
"Oh hell no," Sunggyu suddenly said and stormed over to Woohyun, who was now flirting with Yeon Hee.
 
"Hey Pal! Leave my sister alone!" Sunggyu shouted as he pushed Woohyun away from Yeon Hee.
 
"Oppa!" Yeon Hee yelled.
 
"What the hell was that for!?" Woohyun shouted at Sunggyu.
 
"I will not allow some sleeze ball flirt with my sister," Sunggyu said, glaring daggers into Woohyun.
 
"Hey. It's just flirting. Plus, she liked it," Woohyun smirked, causing Yeon Hee to blush.
 
"No she didn't! Leave her alone, or I will murder you," Sunggyu threatened, his face only centimeters from Woohyun's.
 
"Hey! What is going on here?" Mrs. Lee shouted as she came running into the room. She immediately pulled the boys away from each other and scolded them, "What is wrong with you? You know the rules. No fighting! I'm deducting 5 points from you! That isn't good for you Woohyun, considering it is your first day."
 
"But I didn't even do anything! He's the one who came at me!" Woohyun defended himself.
 
"I don't care. Everyone get back to your seats. It's time for class to start again," Mrs. Lee ordered and the students obeyed. Sunggyu huffed angrily and headed over to his seat. Woohyun rolled his eyes, obviously having been in this situation before. He just headed over to his seat, ready for class.
 
"Cut!" Director Kim shouted and once again everyone stopped, "Good job everyone! The lunch scene went great! Let's do the gym scene and we are done for today," Director Kim smiled. Everyone nodded and headed to bathrooms to change into their gym uniforms. After about 10 minutes, everyone was set.
 
"Alright. Everyone start jogging around the track when I say 'action'," Director Kim said and everyone nodded, "Action!" He shouted and the students began jogging.
 
"Gym is so stupid," Sungjong complained.
 
"Why? I like gym. It's fun," Kyuhyun chuckled.
 
"Yeah, for you. I'm too lazy for this running and jogging. Plus, gym is dangerous. I have broken my right leg, both my arms, my pinky finger, and my thumb because of stupid gym class. Not too fun for me," Sungjong told the older. He stopped jogging and started to walk instead. Kyuhyun did the same, wanting to stay in pace with the younger.
 
"Seriously? You broke all of that because of gym class?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Yep. It's not fun, Kyuhyun. It hurts like hell," Sungjong giggled a bit. Just then a student ran in between them, causing Sungjong to fall to the ground. Kyuhyun quickly tried to catch him but he ended up taking the fall for the younger. 
 
Sungjong's eyes widened, his face was now just centimeters from the older's. He wanted to quickly get off of Kyuhyun but his body wasn't listening. He just awkwardly laughed and said, "S-see. D-dangerous."
 
"I see that," Kyuhyun chuckled. He was a bit confused as to why the younger wasn't getting up, though he would be lying if he said he wanted him to get up. But he knew that they had to get up, otherwise the other students would get suspicious ideas, "Are you... going to get up?" Kyuhyun hesitantly asked.
 
Sungjong's eyes widened even more due to embarrassment, realizing that he was still on top of Kyuhyun. He finally got his strength back and pushed himself up, off of the other . He then quickly helped Kyuhyun up before apologizing, "S-sorry," Sungjong stuttered, a small blush on his cheeks. He was staring at the ground, too embarrassed to look at the older. Kyuhyun found this freaking adorable.
 
"It's okay. It wasn't your fault anyway," Kyuhyun smiled and ruffled Sungjong's hair, "Come on. We should hurry up and finish our laps."
 
"O-okay," Sungjong said, a small smile gracing his lips. The two continuted to walk around the track, a bit closer than they were earlier.
 
"Cut!" Director Kim shouted, "Once again, good job guys! That was so cute," He grinned, causing Kyuhyun and Sungjong to blush a little bit, "Since we have some time left, let's do the next scene. Take a 5 minute break first, though."
 
Everyone nodded and went to get changed back into their uniforms or went to the bathroom. The crew grabbed their cameras and equipment, then brang them back to the classroom. The INFINITE members headed to their little dressing room to get changed into their uniforms. Sungjong said he was going to the bathroom and Kyuhyun overheard. Kyuhyun followed the younger and waited until he was done. When Sungjong was done, he jumped seeing Kyuhyun standing there.
 
"Oh, you scared me!" Sungjong gasped, holding the spot where is heart was supposed to be. 
 
"Sorry," Kyuhyun chuckeld.
 
"Are you going to go to the bathroom?" Sungjong asked, when Kyuhyun didn't move from his spot. Kyuhyun shook his head and smiled.
 
"I was waiting for you," He told the younger, causing him to blush a light pink color.
 
"Eh? W-why?" Sungjong asked, a bit confused as to why the older would wait for him. Not to mention, by the bathroom.
 
"I don't know actually. My body just brought me over here to wait for you, I guess," Kyuhyun laughed, scratching the back of his neck nervously. Sungjong was taken aback. 
 
"What?" Sungjong asked, the blush deepening.
 
"I don't know. Come on. Let's just go change into our uniforms," Kyuhyun said, grabbing the younger's wrist and pulling him over to the dressing room. Sungjong's eyes widened by the sudden action. But he didn't do anything. He just followed the older. When they got to the dressing room, Kyuhyun let go of the younger's hand and handed him his uniform.
 
"Th-thank you," Sungjong stuttered, taking the uniform. Kyuhyun smiled before heading off to change into his own uniform.
 
"What's going on between you two?" Woohyun smirked, causing Sungjong to jump. 
 
"Hey! You scared me! Don't do that!" Sungjong shouted, hitting the other on the shoulder.
 
"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. So? What's up with you and Kyuhyun?" Woohyun asked, wiggling his eyebrows. 
 
"N-nothing is up with us," Sungjong told him, starting to change into his uniform. 
 
"Pfttt. Yeah, right. I just saw you two. You blushed like twice when you were with him just now. Not to mention, you let him grab your wrist and pull you over here. You didn't pull away. You even stuttered when talking to him. What's going on?" Woohyun asked the younger again but then added, "Even when we were filming, you blushed. The scene seemed pretty real, if you ask me."
 
"Sh-shut up.. Nothing is going on between us. We barely even know each other, Woohyun. Just mind your own business," Sungjong told Woohyun, annoyed.
 
"Don't get so deffensive. I was only asking," Woohyun stated and walk away. Sungjong just closed his eyes and sighed.
 
'I need to get my act together,' He thought to himself, before heading to the classroom.
 
"Where's Sungjong?" Kyuhyun asked when he was done changing into his uniform.
 
"I think he went back to the classroom. Why?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"Just wondering. Thank you," Kyuhyun smiled before heading off to the classroom.
 
"When did they get so close? It's only the first shoot," Sunggyu muttered. 
 
"Who knows. Maybe they were close before this but never admitted it," Woohyun suggested.
 
"Maybe. Come on. We should get to the classroom, too," Sunggyu told him and they headed up to the classroom together. 
 
"Sungjong! There you are!" Kyuhyun grinned as he walked up to the said person.
 
"Oh hey, Kyuhyun," Sungjong smiled at him. Kyuhyun sat down in his seat, next to Sungjong. He turned to him and frowned a bit, "What's wrong?" Sungjong asked.
 
"I was hoping you were going to wait for me until I was done changing. So we could walk up here together," Kyuhyun pouted cutely, causing the boy next to him to blush. 
 
"E-eh?" Sungjong stuttered, taken aback,"I-I didn't know you wanted me to. I-I'm sorry."
 
"It's okay. I'm just messing with you. No need to apologize," Kyuhyun said, chuckling.But he did have to admit that he loved the flustered look on Sungjong's face so he decided to mess with him some more, "It's not like I waited for you to get out of the bathroom."
 
"Oh.. I'm sorry, Kyuhyun. I should have waited for you," Sungjong apologized again, feeling guilty as hell. Kyuhyun just laughed which caused the younger to look confused.
 
"I'm only joking, Sungjong. It's all good," Kyuhyun grinned, ruffling Sungjong's hair. 'He's way too cute,' Kyuhun thought to himself, with a huge smile.
 
"They're so cute together," Dongwoo squealed as he saw Kyuhyun ruffle Sungjong's hair.
 
"They are. I bet they lied about not talking to each other that much. They can't get that close in one day," Sunggyu stated.
 
"True," Dongwoo agreed. Just then Director Kim walked in and smiled at everyone.
 
"Alright. Let's do the last scene for today, shall we?" He smiled and everyone nodded, "Action!"
 
"I will be right back. Behave, okay? Class President, make sure they behave themselves," Mrs. Lee told Sunggyu and he nodded. She quickly left and the students moved over to their friends to start gossiping. Just then the door was slid open, pretty harshly.
 
"Hello, peasants," The badass of the school, Hoya, smirked, "How are we all?"
 
"You're suppposed to be in detention, right now Hoya," Sunggyu told him, standing up from his seat.
 
"I know. But who cares? Because frankly, I don't," Hoya told the other. He then took his seat next to his girlfriend, A Yeong, "Hello beautiful."
 
"Hello, Hoya," A Yeong blushed as Hoya put his arm around her.
 
"Hoya. Go back to detention. Mrs. Lee will be back any minute now. You are going to come back tomorrow ,anyway. Why can't you wait one day?" Sunggyu asked the other, starting to get annoyed. 
 
"Honey, you should listen to him. You are going to have to stay in there tomorrow, too. Then, I won't be able to see you tomorrow either," A Yeong pouted cutely.
 
"Aw how cute," Hoya cooed as he caressed her hair, "But I want to stay now," He then pouted, causing her to squeal.
 
"Okay. You can stay," A Yeong said and cuddled into Hoya's arm.
 
'Works every time,' Hoya thought with a smirk.
 
"Hoya. Go back to detention, now!" Sunggyu shouted, having enough of this .
 
"Did you just raise your voice at me? Me??" Hoya asked in disbelief.
 
"Yes! I did! What are you going to do about it, huh? If you beat me up, then you will have violated your little contract and you will get expelled! You won't be able to see your precious little A Yeong. You don't want that, do you?" Sunggyu shouted at the other. Hoya was at a loss of words. He didn't want to get expelled. His reason wasn't because of A Yeong. It was because his mom would beat the out of him if he did. His mom was a pretty scary person. But still kind. Just then, Mrs. Lee walked in.
 
"Hoya! What are you doing in here? You're supposed to be in detention for the whole day!" Mrs. Lee shouted in frustration.
 
"But I don't want to go there. I want to stay with A Yeong," Hoya pouted as he pulled A Yeong closer.
 
"Hoya. Don't you dare make me call your mom. Trust me, I will," Mrs. Lee threatened. This made Hoya's eyes widen and he stood up. 
 
"Fine, fine. I'll go back," Hoya told her. He was about to leave but she stopped him.
 
"There is no way I'm letting you go by yourself. I don't trust you. Dongwoo, go with him. Make sure he goes straight to the detention room, okay?" Mrs. Lee said, causing Dongwoo's eyes to widen.
 
"What? Why me??" Dongwoo asked. 
 
"Because I said so. Now go," Mrs. Lee told him, sternly. Dongwoo sighed before nodding and standing up.
 
" my life," Dongwoo mumbled as he walked out of the classroom, a smirking Hoya following him. They walked in silence for a little while, until Hoya had enough.
 
"So, Dongwoo. What's up?" Hoya asked.
 
"Shut up," Dongwoo said, coldly.
 
"Well damn. What's wrong with you?" Hoya asked.
 
"Nothing is wrong with me. I'm pissed that I have to walk with you. I don't like you," Dongwoo told the other.
 
"What? Why not? What did I ever do to you?" Hoya asked, taken aback. He couldn't recall a time that he even talked to the other.
 
"Nothing. But I don't like what you do to other people. You are such a bastard. Just like what you did now. I don't like it," Dongwoo replied.
 
"Calm down, Dongwoo. Why do you care what I do? It's my life, not yours," Hoya stated.
 
"So? I care about other people. When I see you beating them up or taking their money, I get all pissed. You really need to get a new hobby," Dongwoo told him.
 
"Whatever. What I do is none of your business," Hoya rolled his eyes.
 
"You're right. It is none of my business. But I'm going to laugh when you have no where to go in life but prison," Dongwoo said, going down the stairs all the way to the first floor.
 
"Hey! Wait up! I am not going to prison!" Hoya shouted as he ran down the stairs, catching up to the other.
 
"Why not? You almost ended up there, anyway," Dongwoo stated.
 
"That wasn't my fault! I wasn't even involved with those people. They framed me!" Hoya defended himself.
 
"I know. But next time you will actually have done it," Dongwoo said.
 
"No! First, I don't murder people. Second," Hoya was at a loss of words. He didn't know what to say for second.
 
"Second what? Second, nothing. You are still a criminal and a bastard," Dongwoo told him, angrily. He turned down the hall. 'Finally, almost there,' He thought to himself.
 
"No I'm not! I was never arrested or anything!" Hoya defended himself again.
 
"You weren't because you were never caught. Trust me, I know some of the things you have done with that little gang of yours. Word gets around, ya know," Dongwoo said, turning down another hallway.
 
"What? I-I didn't do anything," Hoya said, a bit surprised.
 
"Yes you did. I know about the store you robbed the other day. You and your gang did it pretty swiftly, so you were never caught. I call that a crime, don't you think?" Dongwoo asked, loving the look on the other's face.
 
"H-how did you-?" Hoya asked, eyes widened in fear.
 
"I work there, Hoya. I'm not stupid," Dongwoo told the other, who just looked surprised as hell.
 
"Y-you work there? How come you didn't turn us in, then?" Hoya asked the other. Now it was Dongwoo's turn to be surprised. A super small rosy blush formed on his cheeks.
 
"B-because..." Dongwoo muttered, eyes a bit wide.
 
"Because why?" Hoya asked, suspicious.
 
"Because it's none of your business," Dongwoo quickly said before heading into the detention classroom.
 
"There you are Hoya! Why did you leave?" Mr. Kang shouted, "I was gone for one minute and you leave? What is wrong with you? Sit back down, now!" He yelled and Hoya just rolled his eyes before sitting back in his seat.
 
"I'm sorry for his behavior, Mr. Kang," Dongwoo apologized and bowed.
 
"No no, it's okay. Thank you for bringing him back, Dongwoo. You may go back now," Mr. Kang smiled. Dongwoo smiled back and bowed one more time before walking out of the classroom. Hoya was going to have to find a different way to find out Dongwoo's reason for not turning him in to the police.
 
"Cut!" Director Kim shouted, "That was perfect! Good job. Let's go back upstairs and tell everyone that we are done for today," He told the Dongwoo, Hoya, and the crew.
 
They headed back upstairs, except for the camera crew. The camera crew went to go put away the cameras. Director Kim entered the classroom and smiled.
 
"This scene was a succes. Good job everyone! I'm so impressed with everyone. There were no mistakes. As for INFINITE and Kyuhyun, I'm super impressed with how well you are dealing with this whole thing. You didn't mess up or get embarrassed. Thank you. Your fans will be happy," Director Kim smiled, the idols smiling back, "Alright. We are done fore today. I'll see you all on Sunday, okay?" He said, recieving nods from everyone. Everyone bowed before the director headed out of the classroom.
 
"Okay. The extras, please give Min Ah your uniforms. INFINITE and Kyuhyun, please come to the dressing room and change," Min Young ordered, with a smile. Everyone said okay and did as they were told. The idols headed down to the dressing room to change. When they were done, INFINTIE headed to their van. Sungjong was about to get in but someone suddenly pulled him away from the vehicle.
 
"Hey!" Sungjong shouted, yanking his wrist away from whoever was pulling him, "K-kyuhyun?"
 
"I'm sorry, Sungjong. I didn't mean to pull you away so suddenly... Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked, a bit guilty and worried.
 
"Yeah, I'm fine. Why did you pull me over here?" Sungjong asked, confused.
 
"W-well, I wanted to know if um.. if you would like to hang out?" Kyuhyun hesitantly asked, scratching his neck nervously.
 
"R-right now?" Sungjong asked, a bit surprised. Why was Kyuhyun acting this way? They never hung out that much before. Not to mention, they never did alone.
 
"Well, I was hoping it could be right now. But if you have to go or you are too tired, then it's fine. There's always next time," Kyuhyun smiled, a bit forced.
 
"I-I'm sorry, Kyuhyun. I have to go right now... But... h-how about tomorrow? I'm free then," Sungjong nervously told him.
 
"Really??" Kyuhyun asked hopefully, receiving a nod form the younger, "Okay, good. Then tomorrow I will pick you up at your dorm. Is 12:30 okay?"
 
"Y-yeah, sure," Sungjong replied. Was this really happening?
 
"Okay. I'll see you later then, Sungjong," Kyuhyun grinned before bringing the younger into a hug. Sungjong's eyes widened. He was not expecting that. He slowly and hesitantly returned the hug. After about a minute, Kyuhyun pulled back, already missing the warmth from the younger. Kyuhyun smiled one last time, before heading off towards his own car.
 
Sungjong was frozen in place, until someone tapped him on the shoulder. That resulted in Sungjong jumping and hitting the person on the head.
 
"Hey! Don't scare me like that!" He shouted.
 
"I'm sorry. Jeez... Are you not going to come or what? We're leaving now," Woohyun told the other.
 
"Oh. Sorry. I'm coming," Sungjong said, before heading towards the van along with Woohyun.
 
"Are you sure nothing is going on between you two?" Woohyun asked.
 
"No! Nothing is going on between us. Did I not say to mind your own business?" Sungjong snapped.
 
"Hey! Don't you snap at me! I'm older than you!" Woohyun shouted, frowning at the younger.
 
"Whatever. Let's just go," Sungjong said and climbed into the van. Woohyun just rolled his eyes before climbing in the van, too.
 
On the way home, it was quiet. Everyone fell asleep. They were pretty tired after all that acting they did. It wasn't much, considering they only did four scenes, but it wore them out. The only two that were still awake were obviously the manager who was driving and the youngest of them all, Sungjong.
 
  He was still thinking about what happened today. He was confused as of why Kyuhyun was acting like that. He acted like they knew each other for years. But Sungjong would be lieing if he said that he didn't like the attention of the older. He liked Kyuhyun. He was nice, kind, friendly, sweet, handsome, and everything you could ask for in a guy. 
 
But Sungjong didn't want to get his hopes up. Today was the first time in a long time that him and Kyuhyun have seen each other. Feelings can't change in one day. Well, on the bright side, Sungjong would be able to see him again tomorrow.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
안녕! ^^
Do you like it so far? :D I hope so ㅠㅠ
Hopefully it's not going too fast? 
 
Thank you for reading!! \(^.^)/