Conflict

Picture Book of Memoirs

              Danielle has fully recovered. She was very thankful to her neighbors and sorry at the same time for making them worry. She has cleared up any misunderstanding too when she cried and Donghyun apologized for being rude to her. All is well.

                When her neighbors are gone to school she would go on tours at the city. Visit restaurants and famous tourist spots. She was having so much fun and when she comes home she tells her neighbors about her experience. You can say they’ve become her walking diary. They would also suggest places for her to go and food she needs to taste. This had become their routine.

boyfriend.youngmin.jpg

 

                One day Youngmin came knocking on her door and looking upset. “What’s wrong?” she asked. He sighed and said “Minwoo and I had an arguement. I’m just really upset now noona. May I stay here for a while? He is at home and I honestly don’t want to see him right now.” “Sure you can. You guys are always welcome here.” she didn't hesitate at all. “Thanks noona.”

                Youngmin just stayed in the living room looking at nothing. He even refused the refreshments she offered. “Hmm Youngmin, would you mind telling me what happened? Maybe I can help you. He shook his head. “Alright, that is fine, but do you know that running away from the problem doesn’t solve it? You’re not children anymore, and you know that.” “Yes noona I understand. It’s just that right now I am still angry and I don’t want to talk when I’m angry. I might just regret the things that will come out of my mouth.” “Ah, I get your point, but please talk to Minwoo later okay? You are family, its normal to have some arguments but it doesn’t have to drag on.” “Yes noona, thank you for your advice.” “You’re welcome. I need to work on something at my office though are you fine by yourself here? You can turn on the TV if you like or play PS games.” He nodded, Danielle patted his head and left.

                Youngmin is really not in a good mood, she wants to help but he refuses to talk. About half an hour passed and her doorbell rang. She thought Youngmin would answer it but he didn’t move one bit from where he is sitting. She answered the door and it was Kwangmin looking for his brother. “Yeah, he’s here, come in.” Kwangmin sat next Youngmin and said “Youngmin, are you fine now? Do you want to go home?” “Is he still there?” Youngmin asked referring to Minwoo. “Yes he is.” “Then I’m not going. I’m still angry.” “Oh come on, you’re really acting so childish.” “Childish? He started it.” “Kwangmin, just let your brother stay here for a while. Don’t worry your brother knows what he’s doing.” Danielle told Kwangmin.

                Kwangmin gave in and stayed at her house as well. Danielle dragged Kwangmin to the kitchen and asked him what actually happened. She found out that the two argued about a project. Minwoo lost his composure and shouted at Youngmin in front of a crowd and Youngmin got insulted. “Now I understand. How’s Minwoo doing?” “Well he’s at home also sulking. Those two and their prides are making this difficult for us.” “I’ll go talk to him; you stay here and accompany your brother.”

boyfriend.minwoo.jpg

 

               “Danielle noona, why are you here?” Jongmin asked. “Is Minwoo here?” “I think now is a bad time to talk to him noona, Youngmin and Minwoo had a fight.” He whispered. “I already know that, Youngmin is at my place cooling his head off.” “Really? If only Donghyun hyung is here he’d be able to settle this problem.” He sighed. “I’ll talk to Minwoo.”

                “Oh noona, what are you doing here?” Minwoo asked, although he’s in a bad mood he still managed a smile for Danielle. “I’m here to talk about this problem you have with Youngmin.” “How’d you know about that? He went and told you didn’t he so you would scold me.” “You know Youngmin is not like that Minwoo. He didn’t tell me anything at all. If Kwangmin hadn’t gone to my place to look for him, I wouldn’t have known the problem.” He looked down ashamed that he ever thought of Youngmin like that. “I know it’s my fault noona, it’s just that…..I don’t know it’s hard to apologize.”

                An hour later, Danielle came back to her apartment along with Minwoo. “Yougmin, I’m sorry.” Minwoo apologized. “I know I’m at fault, I shouldn’t have shouted at you then.” Youngmin looked at Minwoo and saw that he was sincerely apologizing. “You’re forgiven, next time let’s not do that again.” Danielle was surprised at how easily Youngmin forgave Minwoo. “Thanks to Danielle noona for letting me understand. If she hadn’t given me advices we wouldn’t have reconciled like this.” Minwoo gave her that bright smile again.

boyfriend%252C+youngmin+and+minwoo.jpg

 

                “I’ll say this again to you guys including you Kwangmin. You guys have each your own different personalities and there will be unavoidable times that you would clash with each other. You need to know when you are wrong and when it’s time to apologize and let go of your prides. It doesn’t make you less of a person to apologize, in fact it makes you a more mature person.” She told them and smiled. “I’m proud of both of you. You’ve made the right choices today. ☺” Youngmin finally had his smile for the day and at last they reconciled.  

                “Where are Youngmin and Minwoo? These kids are always fighting! This is unacceptable.” Donghyun came rushing to Danielle’s apartment followed by Hyunseong and Jongmin. “Calm down Donghyun we’ve already solve the problem. And they are not kids anymore, they have already matured.” Danielle said. “Hahaha, you’re too late hyung!” Kwangmin said laughing. Donghyun just said “Oh.”, out of his embarrassment but his concern for the two was very evident. Danielle just can’t help but notice the warmth in their family.



boyfriend.kpop.jpg