Our Honeymoon

What is Love

Sorry for not updating for so long. I've been busy with life and it's harder to put the story into words now. But I still want to finish this story, maybe I'll update it irregularly. Once again sorry for all gramatical errors. I hope you still enjoy the story. Thanks for reading!

===============================================================================

You turned your head to find Ji-hee sleeping soundly, you've been wondering why she stop asking here and there. You kissed her forehead, fixed her blanket and walked out from her room. You went to study room, while bring a cup of tea with you, as you continue reminiscing...

 

It feels like You were in the dream state. After the Wedding done in the Church, you and Junhyung have to attend the wedding reception. It ended well with many people congratulates both of you. Without a delay, both your parents sent you to the airport: Honeymoon.


You and Junhyung never planned to go on the honeymoon, you, especially, were very surprised when your Mom said you have to fly to Maldives. And now here you are with Junhyung alone at the airport waiting for the boarding. 


Sometimes you would steal a glances at Junhyung, he's been nodding off since arriving at the airport, you guess he's so tired because he has to prepare an album for the company's artist come back. Somehow you felt so sorry that the wedding had to clash with the album preparation.


"Oppa, I'm sorry but it's time to board."
"Mm? Okay."
"I'm sorry."
"What for?"
"The wedding clashed with album preparation, right?"
"We can't do anything about it, don't be sorry," he smiled.
"Okay. You can sleep in the plane, Oppa. You looked so tired."
"You're tired too, right, you go sleep as well."
"Ung."

After hours of flight, you and Junhyung arrived at Male International Airport. Both of you slept in the plane. Someone brought a plank with Junhyung name on it, you guess your parents already prepared everything. Our guide can speak Korean but you conversed with him in English. Junhyung still feel very sleepy, he's a bit grumpy cause he has to wake up fast. It's still 6 o'clock in the morning, Junhyung told our guide to drive us to the hotel first cause he just want to rest today.

He drove you and Junhyung to a five star hotel, you felt that this is too luxurious but since your parents arranged everything you think to thank them later. The hotel staff brought you and Junhyung to the hotel room, there's a big bed and a living room inside. And there's a pool right outside your room.

You changed to an oversized white shirt and short. Junhyung also changed to a black shirt and short pants.

"Junhyung Oppa, there's a pool outside!"
He chuckled seeing you so excited, "Yeah, I can see it."
"What time should we go out?"
"I'm still tired, I think I'm gonna sleep more, is it okay with you, Jia?"
He's been calling your name numerous time before but you still feel that something tugged your heart everytime he called your name. "Ung, I'm okay. Then you should sleep now, Oppa. So later we can go sightseeing."
"Are you not sleepy?"
"Not really." Actually you still feel a bit sleepy but to think that you have to sleep in the same bed... You're not ready at that thought, you blushed a little.
"Really? Just come and sleep."
"I... It's okay, Oppa."
"Okay then, I'm gonna sleep now. Good night." He's not gonna force you cause his eyes seems want to be closed already. He sleeps immediately the moment he lie on the bed.

You stand still and looking at the scenery outside, appreciating it. It's right by the sea side, and you can hear the ocean's waves. It felt so peaceful.

You go inside and start put out some things that your parents brought for you. You discovered there's no swimming suit, but instead they brought you a bikini, a yellow one. You stared and thought maybe you won't swim at all.

You sat on the sofa and you too drifted to the dreamland.


It's 10 o'clock when you woke up. You see that Junhyung's still sleeping. You went to the bed side and stared at his sleeping face, suddenly you felt your heart raced. His sleeping face is so handsome, and he's sleeping so soundly. You smiled to yourself and wonder is this something called love. You're not used getting near the opposite , this is the first time you've been so close with a man.

You want to let him sleep a bit more and you left the bed side. You've been eyeing the bikini since you sat and read magazine on the sofa. Your curiousity kicked in, you stood up and decided you gonna try it.

You finish changed inside the bathroom, but the big mirror is outside, right in front of the bed. You peek outside and see that Junhyung still sleeping. You braced yourself and go outside the bathroom, sneakily walk to the front of mirror. You felt that it's revealing too much skin, well, what you expect from a bikini? you thought.

You don't know that Junhyung slowly waking up and sitting up on the bed. He rubbed his eyes several times until he saw you standing in front of the mirror with bikini on. He widen his eyes. And he caught there's something on your right hip.

"Jia-ya, what are you doing?"

You finally can see Junhyung sitting on the bed from the mirror. You immediately ran to the bathroom and wear your shirt and short. You can feel heat creeping up your cheek. You peeked outside to see Junhyung standing in front of the bathroom door. You pull the door but Junhyung hold it. You do not dare to see his face but you can hear he's holding his laughter.

"Oppa, please let the door go," you said weakly.
"Are you trying out a bikini just now?"
"I-I'm just curious how I look," still staring to the floor.
"You look great in it," said Junhyung. You lifted your head and see he's smiling at you. "But I see something, I want to confirm it, come out, Jia-ya."
"I-I don't want, i-it's so embarassing," you tried to pull the door.
"Why are you stuttering?" he chuckled and smirking, you swear he look very hot doing that.

Before you answer, he pushed the door, grab your waist and dragged you outside the bathroom. You cover your face with both your hands, can't bear to look at him. He's sitting on the bed side still holding your waist, he turned you so your back face him, and suddenly he lifted up your shirt.

"Oppa! What are you doing?" said you, still covering your face.
"I want to confirm something."

He took a good look at the dragon tattoo in your right hip. He don't expect to see something there since you're such a good girl.

"Wow. You have a tattoo?"
"Oppa have it too right," you still covering your face cause Junhyung still touching you tattoo, your heart beats so fast. "Oppa, it tickles," you've been holding out your laughter.
"Okay, okay," he stopped touching your tattoo. "But you have it in such a hidden place."
"My Appa gonna kill me if he know."
"Am I the only one that know?"
"Ung."
"Ah, now we have a secret to ourselves, it's great," and he put down your shirt, turned you so you face him now. He's grab both of your hands to stop you covering your face.
"Oppa, it's so embarassing," you tried to cover up your face again, but Junhyung holding both of your wrist, not letting it go.
"I won't laugh anymore. But don't wear bikini outside, okay? I think other men will take a look at my wife then," he's smiling at you.
"Ung." Your heart feels like it's gonna burst, you afraid Junhyung gonna hear your heartbeat.
"Shall we eat now? I'm hungry."
"Yeah."

And he pull you to the door still holding your hand.


Right after eating, you and Junhyung go walk at the beach. Junhyung is wearing his shades, and he really make your heart races, he's so cool that some of the girls are also looking to his way. In some way you felt like nothing next to him; you're not that pretty, you're not tall, you're just.. ordinary, that you wonder do you really deserve such a man. Lost in thoughts, you start to wondered by yourself until Junhyung came and grabbed your hand.

"Jia? Are you okay?" He asked.
"Ah... Yeah, I'm fine."
"Is it too hot now? Should we go back to the hotel?"
"Nope, not really, I really am fine, Oppa."
"Are you in the middle of thinking about something?"
"Mmm... Kind of?"
"Just relax, you don't have to think so much. That can wait, let just enjoy ourselves."
"Yeah, Oppa's right." You smiled at him.

He took your hand, you got surprised and he just said "So you won't get lost," and resume the walk again. He knew you get blushed from his action, and he just smile to himself.

You and Junhyung walk and walk and walk without saying anything along the beach that seems like endless. Sometimes you would look at him and opposite to his words, he also lost in his thoughts. Behind that shades, his eyes looks so distant, sometimes looks so sorrowful that it hurts your heart. Without you knowing, you were holding on to his hand, and get closed to him. He stopped from his track and asked,
"Is there something?"
"No, nothing."
"Really?"
"Ung."

It's like your body reacting faster than your thoughts, suddenly you're hugging him right there on the spot that Junhyung's a bit taken a back by your action. But you don't care cause you feel that you've to hold to him or it'll be likely he'll drift from you. Though he doesn't understand whats going on right now, he just hug you back.

"Are you sure there's nothing wrong?"
"Ung."
"Or do you miss your parents?"
"Well, a bit, but it's not about that."
"Is it okay that people are looking at us?"
"It's okay. Thank you, Oppa."
"For what?"
"For hugging me back."
"There's nothing wrong with hugging my own wife, right?"
"Still, thank you." For helping me holding to yourself, you said in your head.
"Mm."

You and Junhyung hugging for quite a long time, until some of tourist start whistling at both of you, you just release yourself and you dashed to the hotel with apple cheeks and Junhyung chuckling behind you.

 

It's night. After some sight seeing, photos taking, tasting local culinary,  a little bit shopping, it's night. And it's bed time. Inside, you're panicking, you're not prepared. Let alone the thoughts of spending "the infamous first wedding night", you already panicking at the thoughts of sleeping in the same bed together with Junhyung. Your heart is racing so fast, you can't look at Junhyung without blushing.

Junhyung knew it and he just smile or chuckle to himself. He really think that you're so cute, and your panic-blushed expression is really a sight to see. He's tired and he wants to sleep, so he walked to bed that make you panic a bit more.

"Jia-ya, you're not going to sleep?"
"I..I..I.. am."
"Why are you stuttering again?" He said while laughing.
"N..Nothing."
"Come here." He smile at you.
"Go.. Go there?"
"Yes, come here." Still smiling at you.

 You stand up from your chair and start walking toward him. But you're walking like a robot that Junhyung burst out laughing. He can't stand it so he stand from the bed, grabbed your hand and pull you with him to the bed and let you sit down there with him.

"What are you afraid for? Do you afraid that I'll do something to you?" He smirk-said that, and that makes you even harder to breathe.
"No.. It's just..."
"What?"
"It's just..."
"You're not used to? And it's embarassing?"

You just nod at him and he laughs.

"It's my first time too, you know. And you don't have to be embarassed in front of me. I'm your husband, right?"

It has a nice ring that you smile and you calmed down.

"I promise I won't do anything to you until you give me your permission. So you don't have to be worried."
"You... You know Oppa.. This is my first relationship with a guy, I don't know anything and we just progressed so fast.."
"I know. I understand. Now go to sleep. I bet you're tired too. And you've been so nervous since we finished dinner. Well.. Is it okay if I hug you while sleeping?"
"U..Ung." You're blushing again at the thoughts.
"Then come here, wifey." Junhyung open his arms while lying on the bed. At first you're hesitating but you go for it anyway. "Please take care of me, wifey." He said when you already in his arms.
"Please take care of me too, husband." You said, more like whispering. You smiled, and it feels like the safest place on the earth.