First Encounter

What is Love

It's afternoon, you were reading a novel while lying on your bed when your phone rang. You put the bookmark and answered your phone.

 
"Hello? Imo?" (a/n. means Auntie)
"Hello, Jia-ya, can you come to my house today?" your aunt asked on the other side of phone.
"Is there something, Imo?" you asked her back.
"Baekchan-i won't eat at all since yesterday, can you pick him up and go to the doctor? Imo have to go somewhere today." Baekchan is a white angora cat, he's originally yours, but since you can't keep him due to your asthma, you give him to your auntie and go play with him sometimes.
"Eh? He didn't eating since yesterday? Okay, Imo, I'm on my way."
"Imo won't be home when you come, just come in, there's Youngae Ajumma there." Youngae Ajumma is your auntie housekeeper, she's been working there since you were a child, and you're a good friend with her.
"Okay, I'll get ready then."
"Be careful on your way, okay, Jia?"
"Imo too, be careful on your way."
"Okay, I'll hang up."
"Ung."
 
You closed your novel and put it on the table beside your bed. You changed to a casual comfortable outing clothes, braided your deep brown wavy hair and went downstairs since your room is in second floor. You went to the kitchen to find your Mom, she's making a snack for your Dad.
 
"Omma," you called her.
"Oh, Jia-ya. You're going somewhere?" your mom asked.
"Ung, Baekchan is sick, I'm going to take him to the doctor. I'll go to Riri Imo's house now."
"You better make appointment first with the vet, dear."
"Oh yeah, I forgot," you put your hand at your forehead, then you took out your phone and dial the vet. "Okay, he's in. I'll go now, okay, omma?"
"Ung, be careful on your way, don't speed up," your Mom know you well, since you like to speed up when you're driving.
"I won't, omma."
 
You walked out from the house to the garage, you drive your gray Chevrolet Colorado to your Auntie's house. You were greeted by Youngae Ajumma the time you arrived.
 
"Ajumma!" as you ran and hugged her.
"Jia-ya, you come!" she hugged you back.
"Where's Baekchan-i?"
"He's inside, he won't eat anything since yesterday."
"I'll go take him to the doctor now."
"Okay. I'm in the kitchen if you need me."
"Ung."
 
You walked in and found Baekchan sleeping on the couch. You his head and he began to purring. You go find his outing basket and put him in. After talking to Youngae Ajumma you drive to the vet with Baekchan.
 
You parked in front of the vet clinic, as Junhyung also parked his Black Ford Everest beside yours. You get off first. Junhyung is a bit surprised to see such a petite girl, in fact, you're only 157 cm tall, driving a semi van like Chevrolet Colorado as he watched you go in to the clinic with Baekchan. He's taking Tiger in, his gray tabby cat, as Tiger also won't eat at all since yesterday. When he got in, he saw you sitting in the waiting area, taking out Baekchan from his basket, but Baekchan suddenly jumped out and ran that make you startled and yelled his name.
 
"Baekchan-a!"
 
Tiger get startled too from your yelling, he jumped from Junhyung's embrace and ran inside the clinic.
 
"Tiger!"
 
Both of you quickly find your own cat while calling their name. But you found Tiger first, as you heard Junhyung calling Tiger, you picked him up to your embrace and went to Junhyung's voice. Junhyung also did the same to Baekchan since he found Baekchan first. Both of you meet in the middle of hallway, you bowed to him first and he bowed back.
 
"I'm sorry, I'm startling your cat," you bowed again to him.
"Ah, it's okay. This is Baekchan, right?" he bowed back and asked you while passed Baekchan back to you and you did the same with Tiger.
"Yes, thank you. But how did you know?" you asked him curiously.
"Ah, since he's all white, you named him Baekchan?" he answered with unsure experession on his face.
"The same with Tiger then, since Tiger's fur looks like a tiger," you smiled to Junhyung. "Thank you again."
"Oh, you're welcome," he smiled back. You saw him closely for the first time and notice that Junhyung's a very handsome young man, he wore a simple black shirt with blue jeans with white jacket.
"Baekchan, you're so naughty!" you said that to your cat, Junhyung chuckled when he saw your action and notice your brown braided hair.
 
You bowed to him once again as you walked back to waiting area, Junhyung is walking behind you. When you arrived, the nurse already calling your name for the nth time.
 
"Song Jia with Baekchan," the nurse called again.
"I'm sorry, my cat just ran," you bowed to her and she guide you to the vet.
 
"Braided girl, Song Jia," Junhyung murmured while taking a sit in the waiting area. 20 minutes later, you came out, you bowed once again to Junhyung and he bowed back while he's stand to go in to the room. While he's walking, he murmured once again, "Glasses girl, Song Jia."