We Meet Again

What is Love

I'm sorry for not updating for so long >.< I'm very busy nowadays >.< I really am sorry!

Thank you for reading and subscribing my story! Hope you enjoy it!

I'll try to update as often as I can, please bear with me ^^

===============================================================================

Junhyung knew something was up when his Mom called him home to have dinner. He want to refuse but his Mom cut off that she already make sure that this dinner won't bother Junhyung's schedule (she even confirmed it with Junhyung's secretary).

Junhyung drove off to his parent's house, it's been a while since he's been home. He walked in and greeted by his brother, Junseung.

"Hyung! You're home!" he run and hugged Junhyung.
"Mm, how are you, Junseung-a?" he asked while patted his back.
"I'm good. There's a lot that I want to talk to you about."
"We'll catch up when we finish dinner then."
"Hyung is sleeping here tonight?"
"I think so, Omma won't let me go home tonight for sure," he said while shrugging.
"Great! I'll sleep in hyung's room then!"
"Okay. By the way, what's with the dinner?" he asked his brother, maybe Junseung can tell him what that 
'something' is.

"Sorry hyung, I also don't know. Omma won't tell me anything, Appa also," he said while clasping his hands together.

"It's okay, we'll know sooner or later."

 

His Mom came out when she heard that his oldest son is home and dragged him to the table.

 

"Junseung-a, why don't you bring your hyung to the table!" scolded his mom.
"Sorry, Omma, catching things up with hyung," he said while grinning.
"Dinner is ready, sit," while pointing to the table.
"Yes," both of them answered unisonly and sit.
"Oh, you're here, Junhyung-a," his dad came out from his room.
He stood and hugged his dad, they both sit again.
"Yes, Appa. What's with the dinner, by the way?" Junhyung asked while eyeing both his Mom and Dad.
"Let's just enjoy dinner first, okay?" his Mom answered and grinning.
"What's with the grin?"
"Nothing, just eat!" said his Mom cheerfully.

They eat together while chatting happily. Somehow Junhyung missed this too. But he'll be reminded of the time when he brought Hara home to see his parents. He hated that, he wish to moved on, but he's not the type to hurry forget his love, he let the time healing his pain slowly, cause, actually, that pain inspire him to write songs. And how can he forget that quickly? When Hara is basically everywhere in the city?

They finished dinner. And his Dad start to clear up his throat.

"Okay. You asked me what's this dinner about," he said while looking at his oldest son.
"First, we know you rarely eat meal, and it's been a while since we eat together," said his Mom.
"Second, we want to tell you something, son."
"What is it? You guys making me curious," Junseung said bringing laughter the whole table.
"Yah, I'm the one that supposed to said that," said Junhyung while smacked his brother head.
"Can't help it, hyung, it looks like they're about to said something big."
"Okay, okay. Junhyung-a, let's meet Song's daughter tomorrow. You're getting married," his Dad said 
with a wide smile on his face.

"What?! Hyung is getting married?!" his brother making a shock expression.
"You're exaggerating, Junseung-a. Aish, I knew it. But why? Besides I have work tomorrow..." but his Mom 
cut him in.

"I already told your secretary that you take a day off tomorrow."
"You guys sure move fast," Junhyung chuckled at his parent's behaviour.
"Of course, we know our son the best, he'll avoid this for sure," his Mom patted Junhyung head.
"You're going nowhere tomorrow at lunch, okay, you must come with us," his Dad said with final tone.
"We're worried for you, Junhyung-a. Please, okay?" his Mom took his hand.
"Well, what choice that I have?"

 

 

It's 11:30 AM, Junhyung's Mom check on her son appearance again before the Song's come. He wore a black suit. His Mom and Dad insisted that they must be there early which make Junhyung kind of grumpy.

You arrived in the lobby of 5 stars hotel along with your parents. You wore a peach colored dress with uneven cut along with 12 cm high heels, and you have difficulties walking with them, since heels are not your thing. You have to clinged to your Dad if you don't want to fall. Your parents guide you to a private meeting room. You still remember vividly how Junhyung look from the last encounter, and it brought smile to your face. Now that you're in front of the door, you're kind of unsure, you hide behind your dad's back when you entered the room.

"Ah, you guys already arrived! It's still early though?" your dad said.
"Hello, hyungnim, noonim! Yes, we kind of came early," his dad stand and hugged your dad left you 
standing alone in the back.

"It's been a while!" both of your mom and his mom unisonly said that, and they chuckled.

 

Junhyung is already standing up when you and your parents enter the room. He's not that grumpy anymore knowing that you guys don't come late. He's kind of curious what kind of girl you are. When both your parents exchange greeting, he noticed you at the back and unconciously said, "Ah, braided girl!"

They stop exchanging greetings and stare at him. You chuckled at his reaction, you want to move forward but you're not used to your heels. You walked slowly but you tripped over... to get caught by Junhyung.

"Be careful," he said.
"Thank you," you blushed and you curse yourself inside why are you so clumsy.
"Omo!" both of your mom chuckled together that makes both of you and Junhyung unisonly shout, 
"Omma!"

"Hahaha! Nice start! Let's sit down!" said your dad while laughing. Since you're in his arm, he's leading you to your seat.

"Thank you," you said to him.
"No problem," said him.
"So, you guys have met before?" his dad asked.
"Yes, abeoji, we met at the vet before," you answered him.
"Ah, Junhyung-a, introduce yourself," said his mom.
"Hello, my name is Yong Junhyung, nice to meet you."
"Jia-ya, you also."
"Hello, my name is Song Jia, nice to meet you too."
"And what's with 'braided girl' before?" your mom asked.
"Ah, when we met at the vet, she braided her hair, it's like my first impression of her to me," he answered.
"I see, looks like you guys first meeting is interesting, tell us the story."

The food came and both of your families chatting while eating and listening to Junhyung telling the story of your first encounter with him. Both of your parents joked that Baekchan and Tiger must be the cupid to both of you.

Now you guys finished eating already, but both of you not much interacting with each other, only answering to both parents' questions. So when you reach the lobby they left two of you go to on a date.

"Both of you should go on a date," said his mom to both of you.
"How you're going home, Omma?" Junhyung asked.
"Don't worry, we'll take the cab. You go with her, okay," said his dad.
"Omma!" you whining to your mom ear, but she just chuckled, she give your hand to Junhyung since 
you've been clinging to her.

"Don't be too late, okay," said your dad.
"We'll go first," and with that both of your parents go out and take their respective car, leaving you there 
with Junhyung. You stop holding his hand cause it's kind of awkward now.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" Junhyung asked you.
"I... don't know."
"Let's go then," his white Lamborghini arrived, he open the door for you but you just stand there, 
knowing that you might tripped again if you walk. He looked at your foot and he came over, offering his arm. You hesitate for a while, but you take his arm and he lead you to his car.

When both of you already sat in the car and he start driving, you're wondering where'll you go.


"So... Where do we go?"
"I think you need a new shoes," he chuckled.
"Yeah, I badly need another shoes," you sighed.
"Are you not used using that?"
"Nope, heels are not my thing."
"I see. So, we met again."
"Yeah. How's Tiger?"
"Oh, he's fine. He's with my mom though."
"With your mom? I think you took care of him."
"I'm busy nowadays. It's hard to take care of him."
After that, silence crept in, both of you don't know what to talk about. Junhyung sometimes stealing 
glances at you (you didn't notice that though), you're not the prettiest girl out there, but you have something that makes you look different. He start to interested in you.

"Jia-ssi," he said.
"Ah, you can call me Jia, since you're older than me."
"I'll drop the jondaemal then. You should too."
"Alright."
"Then you should call me Oppa."
"O...kay."
"Ne."
"Mm?"
"Why did you accept the proposal?"
"Please don't laugh, okay?"
"Okay."
"Mm, I never going out with someone before, maybe that makes my parents kind of worried."
"Really?"
"Yeah. And... please don't laugh."
"I won't."
"I think... person that loves animals is not bad person."
"That's... kind of cute."
You blushed at his statement, and he find you're cute when you blushed.

Both of you arrived at some mall parking lot. He opened the door for you and hold your hand when you come out from the car. He's much more gentleman than you think, opposite from his cocky looks. You hold onto his arm when you walk as he lead you to find a shoe store.

"You're so natural," he said.
"Eh?"
"You're holding my arm."
"I... I'm sorry," you got flustered
"It's okay."
"I always do that to my oppa."
"Ah, I see. Besides I think you would trip again if you don't hold onto me," he smirked.

He looks handsome when he smirk, that's what you think but you quickly shook your head to make your thoughts disappear. Finally you guys arrive in front of a shoe store, he accompany you when you're looking for some flat shoes, you found one and when the shopkeeper give it to you, Junhyung took it instead and put it in your feet. You blushed and notice that people are looking at both of you. Not to mention Junhyung is looking very dazzling in his suit.

"I... I can put it myself."
"It's okay. You're fine with this?"
"Yes."
"Okay then."

You stand up and you look much shorter than before that Junhyung laughed at you.

"What is it?"
"You're so small."
"Sorry for being small."
"But you look cute."

You can't help but blushed from his statement. He smirked seeing you blushed and left to paid for your shoes.

"Why are you paying for it?"
"It's okay, it's gift from me."
"Thank you then."
"Let's go."

He took the bag containing your heels and walked away, unconsciously you hold his arm again though you don't need to since you're wearing a flat shoes. You accompany him buying some clothes and books then he sent you home.

"Thank you for today, and... thank you for the shoes."
"Thank you too. Is this you first date, ever?"
"Yes, it is."
"Ah."
"You want to come in?"
"It's late, I should go."
"Okay. Let's get along."
"Mm. But you haven't called me oppa yet."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Bye then..., Junhyung oppa."
"Good night, Jia-ya. Go in first."
"Good night. Be careful on your way."

When you go out from the car, he made a sign that he'll see you go in first. After you walked to the front door, you heard his car go away. That's when you feel like your heart is beating so fast from calling him Oppa and him calling your name.

 

===============================================================================

Have you guys heard Flower by the way? It's so good~! And Junhyung is singing, kyaa~! >3<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyO2h1mjVCM