Wedding Day

What is Love

It's been 3 weeks since you and Junhyung met again, you and him go on several dates more. The wedding day is set, it's next week. You've been busy past few days with wedding preparation. Today you and Junhyung are out to find wedding ring. It's already the 2nd shop, but Junhyung haven't found the right one yet.

On the way to the 3rd one, you finally brace yourself to asked him something that you've been curious about.

"Junhyung Oppa," you called.
"Mm?" he turn his head and looking at you.
"Are you okay with this marriage?"
"That's what I'm supposed to ask you," he said.
"But I already told you my answer," you still believe that Junhyung is a good person cause he loves animal and he can make you happy.
"I caused so much trouble to my parents," he stopped at his track, holding your wrist, "I want to make them happy. Besides, I like you."

Heat creeping up your cheek and you felt that your heart beating faster now.

"Do you like me too?" he asked, you're amazed that he can ask you easily.
"Ung. I like Oppa, too," you couldn't bear to look at him as you stared at your foot.
"It's settled then," he said with a smile.

He took your hand and hold it, as he led you to the 3rd store. Junhyung and you found the right wedding ring there, a simple one yet beautiful. You couldn't look at him for the rest of the day cause when you looked at him, you'll feel like your heart would burst. And Junhyung just chuckled all the time seeing your behaviour. 

 

Today is D-day. You've been super nervous since last night that you can't go to sleep and now you're worried about your panda eyes. You felt that last two months passed by so fast with all this arrange marriage thing, and it's like your world is changing in one night after this.

You're done with your make up and dress, waiting in the waiting room by yourself. Your friends came and congratulate you, after that your parents and your brother stopped by. Still you can't help but feeling nervous all the time, and when someone called "It's time," you felt a tugged in your chest.

You're walking down the road, you felt the time passed very slowly even with your dad by your side. All is blur, you can only see one man standing there in the end of the road. Junhyung standing there with the white suits, he cut his black hair short, looking extremely handsome while smiling at you.

You held your breath as your dad passed your hand to Junhyung while saying, "Please take care of my daughter," Junhyung nodded, hold your hand and asked, "Are you nervous?"
"Ung," you answered.
He chuckled, "Don't be nervous, you might tripped later. It'll be a waste since you're so beautiful today."
"Yah!"
And he just laughed at you felt your heart is going to burst anytime soon.

The priest cleared his throat to get our attention, made the whole room giggling. You and Junhyung exchanged vows and rings. Finally the priest declared, "You are now husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

He looked into your eyes, your heart is beating very fast, quickly you closed your eyes. You can felt Junhyung is smiling while kissing you cause you seems so nervous. The whole room applaud for you and both of you started walking to the front door. He took this chance and asked, "Don't tell me this is your first kiss."
"I hate to admit it, but yes, this is my first kiss."
"I'm lucky to had it then."

 

===============================================================================

 

I'm sorry for the slow update >.< And sorry the chapter is short >.< So busy that I had no time >.<

Thank you for new subscribers! :)