Favor

What is Love
Someone is at your house door, your mom stop her work at the kitchen and go open the door.
 
"Yes?" while opening the door.
"Noonim!" a man around 50 years old called your mom, he's with a same age woman with him.
"Oh, Jaejin-ah! And Eunki too! Come in! I'll go call kid's dad. Appa!" your mom calling your dad.
"Yes?" your dad go out from the room. "Ah! Jaejin! Eunki too!" he approach them.
"Hyungnim!" the man called Jaejin hug your dad, the woman called Eunki bow to your dad.
"Please sit down! Wa, really long time no see!" you dad bring them to the living room.
"Yes, really long time no see. How are you, hyungnim?" Jaejin asked.
"Yeah, just like usual, my body is old, my feet been hurting nowadays. How are you guys?"
"We're fine. Kids grown up already. How's Joongki and Jia, hyungnim?"
"Joongki already married last year, I'm expecting a grandchild soon."
"Congratulations, hyungnim!"
"Thank you! How's your kid?"
"They're both fine, Junhyung now already taking over the company for me."
"Yes, I told him to retire already, hyungnim," his wife answered.
"Aigo, my husband don't want retire yet, makes him go senile he said," said your mom. "Here, please have a drink."
"Thank you, Noonim."
"Junhyung have a little brother right? Junseung, right?" your mom asked.
"Yes, he's in university now," Eunki answered.
"Hyungnim, actually, we have a favor," said Jaejin.
"Yes?"
"You see, hyungnim, Junhyung is already at married age. Since he broke up with his girlfriend 6 months ago, he haven't seen any girl yet," Jaejin started.
"Yes, what worries us are, he's now too focused on his work, he often neglect meal and sleep. Since he lives by himself now, we can't take care of him everyday. So, we think, it's already time," Eunki added.
"Our point is, we want to take Jia as our daughter in law."
"We're really sorry for the sudden request," said Eunki.
 
Your dad and mom look at each other, they have the same thought: Jia is able to married already, but she never bring home a boyfriend. They're a bit worried for you too.
 
"We understand, we also think Jia is also at married age already. We're okay with it," said your mom.
"But we don't want to force her. We need to ask for her opinion," your dad add.
 
"I'm home!" you said while opening the door. "Oh, there's guest. Hello," you bowed toward them.
"Oh Jia, you're home! Great timing!" said your mom.
"Yes?" you asked with a confused expression.
"Come sit here, greet them," ordered your dad.
"Hello, I'm Song Jia," you greeted the guests.
"This is your dad's friend, Jia-ya. This is Yong Jaejin ajusshi and Yong Eunki ajumma," your mom explained.
"Hello, Jia-yang. (a/n. -yang is just like -ssi, usually used for young girl)" they both greet you.
"You see, Jia-ya, they want to take you as daughter in law," said your mom.
"Y...es?" you become really confused now.
"They propose for you to become their daughter in law!" said your dad.
"Huh? Really? Omma and Appa okay with that?" you asked.
"We're okay with that. You never have a boyfriend. Actually we're slightly worried too," said your dad.
"But... I don't know who my husband-to-be?"
"We can arrange that, Jia-yang, if you okay with it, we'll arrange a meeting for you two," said Jaejin ajusshi.
"We have his photo here," Eunki ajumma take out her phone and show you his son's photo. "His name is Yong Junhyung."
 
You take the phone and see the photo, your eyes widen. You remember him, the one who owned Tiger, the man who helped you catch Baekchan at the vet.
 
"But, ajusshi, ajumma..."
"Jia-ya, please called us abeoji and omoni, since you're going to become our daughter in law," said Junhyung mother.
"Yes, abeoji, omoni, why the sudden...?"
"Ah, you see, we need someone to take care of him actually. We really feel bad asking you for this," said Junhyung mother again.
"So Jia, what's your decision?" your dad asked.
 
You're a bit taken aback, to think that suddenly you have to get married. You're comfortable with your live now. You work as called-in translator, whenever someone need you, you'll go and help them, but the work mostly involved around your dad's university (your dad is one of the board director at Seoul University). To change it all of sudden, you're confused. But you remember him, Junhyung left a good impression on you. You think that a person that love animals is not a bad person, and if your mom and dad okay with it, and if it will make them happy... Finally you've decided.
 
"Mm, okay then," you said.
 
 
 
You're browsing when your room's door suddenly opened by your brother.
 
"Jia!" your brother yelled.
"Joongki oppa! You came!" you stand up and hug him.
"You're getting married?" he hugged you back and sit on your bed.
"Yes, I am!" while sitting on the bed too.
"But why? This is arranged marriage right? You don't have to accept the proposal." Being the over-protective brother of yours.
"I know. But omma and appa seems happy with it?"
"But it's you that get married, have you thinking carefully?"
"I've met him once, oppa. The man I'm going to marry. I've met him at the vet. He seems like a good person. I'm okay with it."
 
Joongki sighed. He know, once you decided something, you won't waver since you're so stubborn. He pat your head and said, "Okay then. I just want you to be happy."
"I'll be happy, oppa. I know," you smiled at him.
 
 
 
===============================================================================
 
I'm sorry for not updating, busy and weekend +_+
And thank you for the subscribed! Thank your reading this too! Hope you enjoy it! ^_^
 
And Junhyung gonna have a solo album around mid-December! Kyaaaaaaa~~~~ >.<
So  happy~!
 
 
Okay, forgive me fangirling, LOL XD