Break Up

What is Love
Baek Jiyoung - Like Being Hit by a Bullet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhR22A91ReA
 
Lee Seunggi - Let's Break Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhOu5H5w_2M
 
You can listen to this two song to help build up the mood ^_^
I'm sorry for any grammatical mistake beforehand.
 
===============================================================================
 
Junhyung was getting ready. He is very happy now that Hara (a/n. Goo Hara of Kara) is back from Japan. Hara is a very popular model, practically you can see her everywhere around the city, 24/7. There's rumour that Hara is dating a successful song producer, but no one ever know that it's Yong Junhyung. They've been dating for 2 years now. Junhyung really looking forward to today's dinner. He's thinking that this is the time. He already bought a ring for Hara, ready to propose her. When Hara just got in Seoul, she said she want to tell him something, so they arranged a dinner.
 
He take a look for last time, he's wearing a black suit for this special day. He take the ring box on the table, and put it in his pocket. He's smirking to himself. He go down to the parking lot of his apartment and drive his car to a high class restaurant.
 
After arriving, he told the waitress about his reservation and the waitress took him to his seat. After 10 minutes, Hara arrived and sit in front of him. Everyone was looking at her, it's make Junhyung proud that the gorgeous girl in front of him is his girlfriend. Hara is not cheerful though, she's a bit gloomy.
 
"Hara-ya, you come," Junhyung said to her.
"Long time no see, Oppa," she said.
"Yes, long time no see. I miss you so badly," he said with his trademark smirk in his face.
"Let's eat first, Oppa, I'm so hungry."
"Okay, babe."
 
Junhyung and Hara eat while chatting with each other. When there is only desert left, Hara start to speak with serious tone.
 
"Oppa."
"Mm? Oh yeah, babe, I want to give you something," his hand about to take out the box ring, but Hara cut him.
"Wait, Oppa. Let me talk first," she said with a sad face.
"Is something wrong, babe?" he asked with concern.
"I... It's hard to say this to you, Oppa," she bring her hand to cover her face. "But I have to make a decision about this."
"What is it? Tell me," as he said that, somehow he feel uneasy at what Hara going to said to him.
"Oppa, let's... let's break up," her eyes start to get watery.
"W.. Why?" Junhyung is taken a back at Hara's statement. He thought they are happy, he thought they are going to get married, he thought they can spend their lives together. He already bring Hara home to meet his family, he thought everything is good. Why is she want them to break up?
"I... I got a major role for upcoming movie. Unfortunately, the director know that I'm in a relationship with you, Oppa. He said, he don't want any scandal ruin his movie. And it's one in a lifetime opportunity for me. Also... I have an offer to modelling in Paris after this movie finished. I think I can't keep up with all of this, Oppa. How long we're going to be in a long distance relationship? I... I just can't..." tears start to rolling down from her eyes.
 
Junhyung never thought of this. He just sit there speechless and he's furious. As much as he know that Hara really like her life as a model and an actress, he can't stand the fact that she chose her career over their relationship. He clench his fist so hard that it start to pierce his skin, but he don't care. He's conflicted. He want to continue this relationship, but he just can't bring him self to ask her to not do this.
 
"Oppa?" Hara already calmed down a bit and wipe her tears. She's looking at Junhyung with a sad eyes.
"Okay. Let's... break up. I wish you good luck." He stand up, take a last look at her face and start walking out from the restaurant. He took over the drive as soon as his car been brought by the vallet officer and speeding up crazily at the road, that earn him protest from the other car.
 
He stop himself at the bridge, he bring out the ring box and throw it to the river belom the bridge. He's yelling his lung out and punch the bridge rail. His hand is bleeding. Then he drive to a bar and start drinking till he passed out. Luckily, the bar manager know him for a long time already, he called Doojoon to pick up his passed out buddy.
 
"Where is he?" Doojoon panted hard as he run to the bar.
"There, he's passed out. Looks like he's in a bad mood," said the bar manager.
"Just how much is he drinking?"
"A lot."
"Okay, I'll bring him home. Thanks for calling me, hyung."
"No problem. Take care of him."
 
Doojoon have to drag him out from the bar and drive him back to his apartment. He drag Junhyung to his bed, smack his head once cause he's such a trouble. But he know something is wrong, as he's going to go, Doojoon heard Junhyung mumbled and cried in his sleep.
 
"Please, don't go, Hara..."