05 ~ Shion Mode: Three Card Spread

Card Captors: The Lost Memories [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What my heart, mind, and soul... desires?" Shion asked softly still confused as she gave the man an unsure gaze.

"Why but of course." The man replied casually.

He was now floating on his side with one arm propped underneath his head. His other arm was raised in the air as he motioned his hand in a circular motion and four glowing orbs of different colors appeared and began to swirl around in a circle.

He then turned his gaze towards Shion without missing a beat. "Have you decided yet?"

"Hmm... how do I know..." Shion stared at the man unsurely. "That I can trust you?"

"Of course you can trust me." The mystery man gave her a smile. "Because I know everything about you."

"What if you turned out like that crazy guy who had a knife?!" Shion exclaimed making hand motions. "He had a freaking knife and was trying to kill me!"

"Sure, he had a knife." Mr. Silver-Haired man chuckled. "But he did pushed you out of the way of the falling beam, didn't he?"

"Well, yeah." Shion stopped with her hand motions and pondered for a bit. "Yeah, he saved me."

The man looked at her with a calm expression as he changed his position and was now sitting crossed-legged while still afloat. The colored orbs were hovering just about his left shoulder left unattended. He propped his right fist underneath his right cheek and patiently waited for her to continued.

"So..." She trailed off.

"So..." He copied her. "What?"

She looked at him. "What happens if I can't choose?"

The man scoffed with amusement as he changed into a relaxing position with his hands behind his head.

"Um..." Shion continued. "Well?"

"Well what?" He replied indifferently.

"So not being helpful, right now." Shion shot the man an unsatisfied look and crossed her arms over her chest. "Gosh, why am I even here."

"Ahh, there's that question I was waiting to hear." The man sat up and was now more attentive. "Why are you here, you ask?"

"Seriously?" Shion raised an eyebrow at him. "Wow. This really makes no sense at all."

"In due time will all of this makes sense, Miss Li." He responded crytically.

Shion's expression became confused as she narrowed her eyes at him untrustingly since he didn't use her first name.

"Well, we shouldn't dilly-dally any further." The man exclaimed as he clapped his hands together. "Choose your three cards for the Three Card Spread and everything will soon run on its own."

"Three Card Spread?" Shion asked, unfolding her arms and placing them beside her. "What do you mean by that?"

"Ahh, enough with the questions. Please choose." He spread both of his arms with his palm opened indicating her attention towards the cards.

"Well, alright then." Shion gave in. "I hope all of this helps me to return home."

She looked down at the floating pink cards. She noticed that it had a very pretty and detailed design on it. Not sure of where to begin, she helplessly looked at all of them. Then she saw three of the cards glowed with a pale purple, bright aura and she felt a tug towards them. The silver-haired man smiled knowing that she had found her cards.

"Have you chosen what your heart, mind, and soul desires?" He asked gently.

"Yes." Shion r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter