00 ~ Prologue

Card Captors: The Lost Memories [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Syaoran, do you think the girls will be alright?" Sakura asked her husband as she held a golden locket in the shape of a heart in her palms.

"They will be just fine, Sakura." Syaoran assured his wife, as he came to wrap his arms around her and back hugged her. "They have the Li and Kinomoto blood in them."

"That's the thing I'm most worried about." Sakura let out warily. "It's because of the blood coursing through their veins that it has become like this."

Sakura let out a little sniffle and Syaoran turned her to face him. He wiped her tears away as she lifted her face to look at him.

"I'm so scared, Syaoran. I'm their mother, and I can't do anything." Sakura burst into tears as she cried into his chest. "I can't do anything."

"Shh, it's okay, Sakura. It's okay." Syaoran soothed her as he held her tight. "I'm their father and I can't do anything either, but they'll get through this. We'll all get through this."

As Syaoran continued to calm down Sakura, a set of jangling keys could be heard in the distance. The couple stayed quiet as the jangling sound grew louder and louder along with the firm footsteps of boots. The sound came to a halt just outside their door. Syaoran and Sakura held their breath as they awaited for the person to speak first.

"Category thirteen. Serial number one-nine-nine-two-zero-seven-zero-one dash one-two-R-one-S-two-C-R-five-five." A crisp, yet underlying authoriative tone within the female vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter