04 ~ Renge Mode: Three Card Spread

Card Captors: The Lost Memories [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What my heart, mind, and soul... desires?" Renge asked softly still confused as she gave the man an unsure gaze.

"Why but of course." The man replied casually.

He was now floating on his side with one arm propped underneath his head. His other arm was raised in the air as he motioned his hand in a circular motion and four glowing orbs of different colors appeared and began to swirl around in a circle.

He then turned his gaze towards Renge without missing a beat. "Have you decided yet?"

Renge leaned closer and gave him a suspicious look. "How do I know that I can trust you?"

The mystery man gave her a smile. "Because I know everything about you."

"That doesn't answer my question." Renge frown as she crossed her arms over her chest. "For all I know, you could be like that maniac that chased me with a kitchen knife!"

Mr. Silver-Haired man chuckled. "But he did pushed you out of the way of the falling beam, didn't he?"

"Well..." Renge hesitated to answer as she uncrossed her arms and put them at her side. "Well... yes, yes he did."

The man looked at her with a calm expression as he changed his position and was now sitting crossed-legged while still afloat. The colored orbs were hovering just about his right shoulder left unattended. He propped his left fist underneath his left cheek and patiently waited for her to continued.

"What if..." She trailed off.

"What if..." He copied her. "What?"

She looked at him. "What if I don't choose?"

The man scoffed with amusement as he changed into a relaxing position with his hands behind his head.

"Well?" Renge asked impatiently.

"Well what?" He replied indifferently.

"You're not being very helpful, sir." Renge huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest and turned her head to the side with a deep frown. "Why am I even here?"

"Ahh, there's that question I was waiting to hear." The man sat up and was now more attentive. "Why are you here, you ask?"

"Duh." Renge rolled her eyes as she turned to face the guy. "All of this makes no sense."

"In due time will all of this makes sense, Miss Li." He responded crytically.

Renge narrowed her eyes at him as he didn't refer to her by her first name.

"Well, we shouldn't dilly-dally any further." The man exclaimed as he clapped his hands together. "Choose your three cards for the Three Card Spread and everything will soon run on its own."

"What do you mean?" Renge asked, unfoloding her arms and placing them on her hips instead.

"Ahh, you ask too much questions. Please choose." He spread both of his arms with his palm opened indicating her attention towards the cards.

"Ugh, fine." Renge gave in. "If this helps with me returning back home."

She looked down at the floating pink cards. She noticed that it had a very pretty and detailed design on it. Not sure of where to start, she helplessly looked at all of them. Then she saw three of the cards glowed with a pale pink, bright aura and she felt a tug towards them. The silver-haired man smiled knowing that she found her cards.

"Have you chosen what your heart, mind, and soul desires?" He asked gently.

"Yes." Renge replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter