03 ~ The Sakura Book

Card Captors: The Lost Memories [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kero and Yue met in Sakura's private office where everything related to her adventures when capturing the Clow (now known as Sakura) cards were kept. It was the only room  in the whole house that the twins were not aware existed. It was a secret from the girls whom were not made known about the cards and relations at all. The same went for the two guardians, Kero and Yue. The girls knew nothing of their existence.

Anyway, as for Yukito, his unconscious body was currently resting in the guest room where Toya was keeping him company while Tomoyo had to return to Daidoji Toy Company because of an emergency called. Yue had the ability to be able to separate from his true form and hishuman form now. This meant that Yukito could function on his own ability, but after resting for a few days if Yue hasn't returned. Yukito is very aware of the situation, but doesn't say anything about it and goes on normally.

"Don't you think it's weird, Yue?" Kero asked as he tried to mess with the camcorder.

"No, Cerberus, I do not." Yue replied curtly as he leaned against the wall in a pondering pose. "There is nothing weird about it."

"No, no, Yue. That's not what I meant." Kero dismissed as he continued to fiddle with the camcorder's buttons. "Sakura and  Syaoran have disappeared without a trace, and the twins shortly right after them. Something's suspicous about the whole thing."

"You are quite right, Cerberus." Yue agreed. "This whole ordeal is highly suspicous."

Yue looked up and noticed Kero still messing around with the camcorder.

"What are you doing?" Yue asked.

"Tomo-chan was still recording everything when the incident occurred." Kero replied. "I thought that it might have captured something."

"I didn't sense anything." Yue responded. "There was no disturbance with the auras in the room."

"That's the weird part. Neither did I. Oh yay!" Kero said with glee. "I got it to work. Come watch, Yue."

Kero backed away and Yue pushed himself off the wall and joined Kero in watching the video. In the video it was the part where Tomoyo was walking down the stairs joining everyone in the living room. The two guardians continued to observe the video and waited for the part when the gusty wind appeared. Once they watched the whole thing up until Kero was fiddling with it. It showed Kero making cool poses for the camera. Yue shot Kero a look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter