02 ~ Dream Vision

Card Captors: The Lost Memories [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once the Li twins regain their conscience they both found themselves alone in a burning building. They each called for the other, their uncles, their aunt, or anyone else who could answer them. No one answered. They even tried calling out to their parents, but still nothing. It was silent. No one was around them. All they heard and saw was the cackling of fire burning and debris falling.

The girls tried to find a way out, but it seemed like a neverending maze as they continued to make left and right turns that lead to no where but more turns. Feeling confused by the whole ordeal, breathing heavily due to the lack of oxygen, the girls were becoming frightened and lightheaded. As they were ready to give into the darkness, they each suddenly heard a man's laughter. They became more alert and before they could seek out the man, the men sought out the girls first.

Believing to be saved, the pair was about to run toward the stranger when they noticed the maniac expression on his face, and stopped in their tracks.

"Renge/Shion." They spoke their names.

The sisters backed away even more, wondering how the person even knew their name.

"Who... who are you?" The girls asked.

Instead of answering, the guys showed a sinister smile while holding up a kitchen knife that the girls didn't even noticed.

The twins' eyes widened in horror and while backing away they turned around and made a mad dash away from the mad men.

"Renge/Shion!" The guys called tauntingly as they chased after the girls.

The pair ran and ran, but it still seemed like it was endless as the girls felt like they were unable to escape as the maniacs continued after them. Taking a moment to think on how to get out, something from above cracked, and they looked up. Stuck frozen in place, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter