Lu-What?!

Diva Squad

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

    Since now that I'm finally done with my buisness, I've decided to just go to the old bubble tea shop, that me, Hyunnie and Hannie always go to.I walked in and autimaticaly went to our usual spot, to the corner of the restaurant. As I was about to sit, I noticed a phone lying on the seat, I reached out for it and wondered, who's it was , I sat and a waiter came quickly and I gave my order.

   For awhile now I've just been tappinng my fingers on the table, but, suddenlyfelt a prsent so I looked up and saw a familiar face standing just beside me.

"Excuse me have you seen a phone somewhere he- Kyungsoo?" The person asked, who I remembered as Kai.

"Hello and yeah I have" I greeted.

"You have?" he asked.

"Yeah here it is-" I said as I was handing the phone but, was stopped.

"Let's switch!" he exclaimed, switch? I wondered but, then, it all made sense when he handed me my ipod as he took hi phone and stared at him looking like this ':O'

"You're looking better" he said chuckling "You seemed more happy" he added.

"Well I finally resolved my problems" 

"Ahh that's good" I started "Do you wanna sit down?" I asked.

" I actually just ate here but, I'd love to sit with you" 

"Well that's the only thing I aksed you" I snorted.

"Sassy much aye?" he asked chuckling and I chuckled along and he sat down everything turning to long deep conversations.

Kai P.O.V.

We were chatting happily and didn't notice the time flying by, I got up my seat and told him that I had to go, I was about to leave but, when he suddenly grabbed my hand. I was alittle taken a back about his actions.

"Can I have your number?" he asked out of the blue.

"Yeah I-I guess" I stuttered, "but why?" I added.

"Well you can call me or text me when you feel alone or sad" he said smiling a little bit, of blush shown on his pretty face.

"Oh! okay, thnaks I guess" then we exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes to each other.

I was so excited to tell Sehun about what happened today, I was about to call him but, realized that it was easier to say it in person.

Sehun P.O.V.

I was ready to confess to Luhannie and tell him that i had been his admirer all along and sending him sweet nothings on letters. I have been thinking lately that I was ready to finally face the truth it's either get rejected or acceptance. My thoughts were cutted when I heard a knock on my door, I opened it and it was Jongin. It was creepy, seeing him smile like a crazy man, something must've happened. 

"Sehunnie I have to tell you about what happened today!"

"I see, i have to telly ou something important too" I told him, excited as him.

He told me everything that happened that day with his Deer-hyung.

"Then I aksed him he would forgive me, I wait  is answer , but then suddenly kissed me on my cheek!"  Jongin  said lowering his head obviously blushing.

"I'm so happy for you" that's all I could've say.

"Wait.. Why do you call him Deer-hyung?, is that his real name?" I asked.

"Well if you see him in personal, he would really impersonate a deer! and his real name is Lu..."

Author's P.O.V.

Everyone actually went home at the same time int heir apartment, they weren't surprised or anything it was always like that. One person going somewhere and and the others then coming back at the same time and vice versa.

Everyone in their little cave were all giggly not knowing the reasons.

"I'll cook dinner!" Kyungsoo yelled at the two, and went int he Kitchen as the two trailed behind him like little ducklings following their mama.

"So..why is everyone so happy today?~" Kyungsoo asked, Kyungsoo umma was always the first one to initiate a conversation when the two don't know how to start.

"I had a good time today!" Both said in unison.

"You can go first" in unison again.

"Okay" and again/

"......." and is unison....again.

"How about this, let me go first" Kyungsoo butted.

"Okay!" The two yelled together like the obedient kids they were.

Well then..." Kyungsoo started. " I actually had a good time with the buisness I went to~" Kyungsoosaid with gestures everywhere.

"Oh! What happened?" Luhan asked.

"Umma got the place!" the two cheered happily.

"When is your first gig?" Luhan asked impatiently.

"This weekend" Kyungsoo replied, as Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at him suspiciously.

"What?" he asked.

"I feel like you're still not telling us everything" Baekhyun said teasingly. "Luhan-hyung can you feel the aura?" 

"Yes Hyunnie~ I can feel the vibe" Luhan teased along " We can see you blushing Kyungie~" Luhan added, Kyungsoo giggled in defeat.

"I..." he started slowly.

"Remember that one time I was lookign for my ipod?" he asked as the two nodded.

"Well, I met this cute guy up the roof and I ate with him today! Ain't Umma lucky? Babehs~" Kyungsoo exclaimed.

"This is a Miracle!"  Baekyhyun yelled

"Kyungie is finally inlove!" Luhan added.

"Praise the lord!" they laughed

"So~ enough about me, Baekhyun how'd the movie go?" 

"It went really well~ I went with Chanyeol" after hearing that the two fell in silence and stopped whatever they were doing.

"Chanyeol? didn't you hate his guts?" Luhan asked looking very confused.

"I did and I still do" Baekhyun shrugged.

"Is this part of your plan?" asked Kyungsoo, as Baekhyun nodded.

"We had fun, i had to act all giggly and actually laugh and smile around, it was really weird but, I think I pulled it off perfectly, considering the red tints on his face showing" He replied like it was nothing serious with no sweats.

"and....You had fun right?!?!" Luhan exclaimed lightning uo the mood, and Baekhyun hummed in reply

"Sure did" he paused " So what happened with you today?"

"Umm well.."

"You were with Jongin right? did he do something to you? touch you? kissed you? you?-" 

"Hynnie let the person speak" 

"Alright"

"Okay..speak"

"Well..." he paused.

"I finally.." pause

"forgived Jongin"

----------------------

Sorry for the really really long hiatus never have I expected to be that long, I'll try best to actually update faster every week.